Leviathin: No dark circles under eyes!

1. Registered User

Leviathin: No dark circles under eyes!

Just wanted to say that i am really enjoying my Leviathin! Great product and very clean burn. I liken it to a souped up race car idling so quiet you barely notice its there but when you give it some gas, man it's on!! Another thing I'm enjoying about Leviathin is that it does not give me dark circles under my eyes lol Not sure about the rest of you but almost all stims give me a wired, cracked out look making me look like a meth addict. I'm exaggerating for emphasis for sure but ephedrine does this to me and AMP does too after a while. AMP is a great product but I don't want to look like a junkie after taking my "products" =) Anyone out there experience dark circles under their eyes after taking stims or is it just me?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Usually ephedrine reduces the circles under my eyes...it's a vasoconstrictor so it's not to surprising.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrkntc View Post
    Just wanted to say that i am really enjoying my Leviathin! Great product and very clean burn. I liken it to a souped up race car idling so quiet you barely notice its there but when you give it some gas, man it's on!! Another thing I'm enjoying about Leviathin is that it does not give me dark circles under my eyes lol Not sure about the rest of you but almost all stims give me a wired, cracked out look making me look like a meth addict. I'm exaggerating for emphasis for sure but ephedrine does this to me and AMP does too after a while. AMP is a great product but I don't want to look like a junkie after taking my "products" =) Anyone out there experience dark circles under their eyes after taking stims or is it just me?
    I love Leviathon as well- I have been taking 2 along with 3 RPM before my AM run- seems to be an awesome combo for endurance....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

4. Registered User

I have been taken Leviathan as well and the lack of side affects or adverse affects are nice. This really being the first stim that I have taken, with the exception of Hydroxycut w/ Eph several years ago.

I can also side with your energy as needed statement. Awesome how that works and works well.

DP
  5. Registered User

thanks for the feedback and support guys, i feel the same way. 2 Leviathan and 4 RPM = me kicking ass in the gym..haha.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Circles under eyes.........
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. So under 21 and you're in the dark if you want help?
    By DaveWalton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 09:59 PM
  4. Dark Circles...
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:26 PM
  5. Anybody try creams to remove dark circles?
    By TheMyth in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 06:54 PM