1. Who are you?
Great question. I’m 23 years old, and relatively new to bodybuilding. I have worked out for several years prior, but I never got too serious with it until last September. I was 22 years old, and weighed 148 pounds at 5’11. By Christmas of that year, I got my weight up to 175 pounds with no supplementation other than a multi-vitamin. I eventually found myself at 182 pounds and needed to cut, which leaves me where I am now at 175 pounds at around 10 or 11% bodyfat. I decided to forego the “summer cut” and bulk up, even though I live in Florida and it’s summer.
I do a weird split, but I generally work out 4-5 times a week using the following split
1. Bench Press: 135x15, 185x10, 195x8, 205x6
2. Incline Press (Machine): 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
3. Decline Press: 135x12, 155x10, 165x10
4. Cable Fly: 50x12, 60x12, 70x12
5. Tricep Pushdown: 125x10, 155x10, 175x10
6. Close-Grip Press: 135x10, 145x10, 155x10
7. Rope Pulldown: 85x10, 95x10, 95x10
1. Dumbbell Rows: 70x10, 75x10, 80x10
2. Lat Pulldown: 80x12, 130x10, 150x10
3. Deadlift: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10
4. Pullups: 3 sets of 10
5. Preacher Curls: 70x10, 80x10, 85x10
6. Concentration Curls: 35x10, 35x10, 35x10
7. Reverse Curls: 65x10, 65x10, 65x10
1. Seated Dumbbell Press: 55x10, 55x10, 55x10
2. Behind Head Military Press: 95x10, 95x10, 95x10
3. Delt Raises: 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
4. Trap Shrugs: 140x10, 150x10 160x10
5. Tricep Pressdown: 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
6. Standing Skull Crushers: 70x10, 70x10, 70x10
1. Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 275x8
2. Leg Press: 180x10, 270x10, 360x10
3. Calf Raise: 110x10, 120x10, 130x10
4. Calf Press: 90x10, 90x10, 90x10
5. Straight Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
6. Hammer Curl Bar: 65x10, 75x10, 85x10
7. Reverse Curl: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10
1. Weighted Situps on a yoga ball: 70x20, 70x20, 70x20
2. Ab Machine: 100x10, 115x10, 130x10
3. Oblique Dips: 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
4. Medicine Ball Situps: 10, 10, 10
I’m bulking, so I eat a lot, 3500, on the upwards of 4200 calories a day. What I eat differs from day to day, but an example of what I eat is as follows:
1. Breakfast: Bowl of cereal and a bowl of granola with 2% or skim milk, 1 whey protein shake, blueberries, 1 cup of oats chopped up in my protein shake.
2. Post W/O snack: A banana and 2 scoops of whey
3. Lunch: Usually ¾ pound of lean ground beef, or ¾ of a pound of chicken, 1 cup of brown rice
4. Snack: Protein bar and a granola bar or two
5. Dinner: A pound of meat, either steak, chicken, or pork. I usually have rice or noodles (whole grain) and a vegetable, and possibly some bread if I feel like it
6. Snack A very large peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 2 scoops of Muscle Milk and 2 cups of milk
Yeah, it’s not the cleanest diet ever, but it’s not bad, and it’s worked for me in the past, I will fine tune it as necessary.
1. NOW Ecogreen Multi
2. ON 100% Whey
4. Muscle Milk
5. DT HARDCORE “Large Testicles”
Yeah, I have some. I will edit this later tonight when I try and get a recent one, because I don’t have a recent one right now.
Here is one pic, one when I was 148, then one when I was 175:
Wow, my chest looks weird, it seems to be lacking behind other muscle groups. And yes, my bodyfat isn't very low.
I have never done this pose before, hence why I look dumb. Also, I don't know how I got that bruise on my arm.