t force log
- 06-26-2007, 07:38 PM
- 06-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Lame, come on Rob, give us some better information than that.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 06-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Is that a bible verse in your sig? Anyways, I am currently 6'2 and 205 lbs with approximately 12% bf. I am hoping this product will help me add a wanted 5 lbs without any chub. Most of my lifts are high weight, lower rep, and some added poundage and my max lifts would be nice. So far the only thing that has grown is my sack, which i cant really ***** about.
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
06-27-2007, 08:35 PM
for the record, the only other supp i am currently taking is whey.
07-01-2007, 08:59 PM
ok im 20 days into my t-force and have gained 5 lbs and some strength on the bench press and deadlift. my bench has gone from 305 to 310 and my deadlift has gone from 455 to 460. nothing drastic, but ill take it. i have also added a 1/4 inch to my biceps which brings my right arm to 17" and my left to 17.5". i need to even those out. also, i am getting leaner and my waist is currently at 30 inches, which is the smallest its been in a while. libido is still through the roof.
07-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Sounds like it's doing something good.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
07-03-2007, 01:48 AM
ya i have to say im impressed with the product
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cordeen in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2008, 06:27 PM
- By fitmike in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2008, 12:07 PM
- By LatSpread in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2008, 03:56 PM
- By bulls**t in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:12 AM
- By Ether in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:02 PM