Epistane - so far so good BUT.... - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane - so far so good BUT....

1. New Member

Epistane - so far so good BUT....

I've been pulsing Epistane EOD @ 30 mg the first week and then bumped it up to 40 mg the second week.

I've also been using MassFX on off days and RPM just about everyday.

Cardio (b-ball 3 to 4 times a week) and I'm hitting the weight room 4 to 5 times a week.

Mood is AWESOME, sleep is great, energy is great, libido is great. I honestly don't want to leave the weightroom when I'm there.

Only problem I've seen so far is that my knees seem a little more sensitive than normal. My knees have given me problems since college, and although I've never had surgery or torn anything, they ache pretty bad when I wake up in the morning especially after workouts. Now after b-ball games and after hitting the weights, they REALLY ache. So bad it's hard to get out of my car sometimes.

I ordered some Cissus and that seems to help a little. What I want to do is find a way to make these aching knees go away. My theory is that over the years since I've had pain, I've stayed away from squats and leg press, and that has made my knees weaker. Now I'm doing squats (although not much weight - trying to use proper technique) and I want to sort of "fight through the pain" to make my knees stronger, and hopefully cure the pain.

Is fighting through the pain a good idea? Or is this only going to make my knees worse? Just wanted to get some opinions from some of you experts.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Sounds like your estrogen levels are too low, look up side effects of estrogen, then you can develop a plan to fix it, im not quite sure and will research this myself.
  3. Professional Member

I'm not an expert, but I think the only pain you should fight through while exercising is muscular discomfort. If there's sharp pains and stuff near your joints or in your muscle, I'd take it as a sign that something bad is happening.

I've never had too big a problem with this, so the only things I can recommend are the joint health supplements, and also aggravate it as little as possible during exercises. Focus real hard on muscle contraction and control, without using the joint for leverage. If your dietary fat intake is low, you might try bumping that up also.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

I had the same problems while on Havoc, and just took it as a sign of low estrogen and worked through it.
  5. Banned

Same for me on Epi- I decided to dose PAL Incarnate 3x daily for 10 caps total. 4 pre 4 post and 2 bedtime, as well as took 2 animal flex packets each day while on cycle. I really suggest it, maybe even preloading these supps for any onlookers..
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PR2525 View Post
    I've been pulsing Epistane EOD @ 30 mg the first week and then bumped it up to 40 mg the second week.

I've also been using MassFX on off days and RPM just about everyday.

Cardio (b-ball 3 to 4 times a week) and I'm hitting the weight room 4 to 5 times a week.

Is fighting through the pain a good idea? Or is this only going to make my knees worse? Just wanted to get some opinions from some of you experts.
    1. Don't forget to add your details to the Epi results thread in my sig!!!

2. Good job on the MassFX etc

3. Fighting a joint pain is a very very bad idea. I have numerous problems due to fighting / pushing through a tendon / muscle pull pain that I should not have, I now have mass scaring tissue in my Achilles Tendon.

4. This pain is most likely from the EPI as it is a dry / estro reducing compound. You need to talk to others / Dr.D to see what you can do to reduce this pain etc. Do NOT fight through joint pain / tendon pulls / muscle pulls...please

Sorry I don't have any other help than these words...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    1. Don't forget to add your details to the Epi results thread in my sig!!!

2. Good job on the MassFX etc

3. Fighting a joint pain is a very very bad idea. I have numerous problems due to fighting / pushing through a tendon / muscle pull pain that I should not have, I now have mass scaring tissue in my Achilles Tendon.

4. This pain is most likely from the EPI as it is a dry / estro reducing compound. You need to talk to others / Dr.D to see what you can do to reduce this pain etc. Do NOT fight through joint pain / tendon pulls / muscle pulls...please

Sorry I don't have any other help than these words...
    Great advice
  8. New Member

Defintely do not fight through joint pain. I was lifting heavy, my tendons and so on were not catching up with the quick strength and mass that I gained. I felt some sharp pains and semi-ignored it by not taking a good break. Now im on week 13 of elbow tendonits and just started doing chest/triceps 2 weeks ago. Im still sore now and am rehabing it correctly so I dont f*ck myself up. So, my words of wisdom is..be cautious and dont push it! Good luck!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I would add maybe large doses of:

1. EFA's

2. Cissus

3. Advil / something natural as a swelling reducer etc

Maybe not advil as ibuprofen ****s with muscle building but what you want is to up / boost whatever you can use to coat / lube your joints. Again I dont' have any real answers but msg Dr.D / others etc.

Perhaps?

Can I Reduce My Joint Pain Naturally?

"Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate
    Derived from cartilage, this supplement combination brought relief to about 350 arthritis patients who suffered moderate to severe knee pain, according to a landmark study of nearly 1,600 people published in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the duo didn't benefit mild arthritis sufferers any more than a placebo.

Dose: I recommend taking a total of 1,500 mg of glucosamine with 1,200 mg of chondroitin in divided doses two or three times a day. Take it with your prescription; after 8 weeks, forgo your Rx and see if you're still pain free."

OR

Natural Health Remedies For Joint Pain

Today’s markets are flooded with dozens of joint pain relievers but most of them have adverse side effects. That is why more and more people are now considering alternative therapies and natural health remedies for joint pain. There are a number of herbal products and natural health remedies that can help relieve that cranky and debilitating joint pain and inflammation.

Recent revelations show that these valuable natural health remedies and medications can be the best therapy if tailored to your individual case. Here, we are presenting general but useful information about some therapies and natural health remedies for joint pain.

1. Omega-3 fatty acids act as anti- inflammatory supplement to decrease pain and swelling. You can find them in fish oils which are the best source of omega-3, but they can also be found in walnut, flaxseed, borage, grape-seed and primrose oils. Take one tablespoon of oil or 2-3 capsules two times daily.

2. A healthy vegetarian diet low in arachidonic acid and high in calcium and vitamin B complex also reduces pain significantly. These natural health remedies include such things as dark green leafy vegetables, garlic, shiitake mushroom, whole grains and fresh fruits (especially pineapple, papaya, strawberries, blueberries and cranberries as these are antioxidant compounds).

3. Many studies have shown that ginger also acts as a natural active compound to reduce joint pain and inflammation in people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. You can use it in any form such as capsules, extract, powder and tincture.

4. Adequate amounts of vitamin D (400 to 600 IU of vitamin D) tend to keep cartilage healthy; has been shown in numerous studies of Arthritis and Rheumatism.

5. Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Devil's Claw, bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), turmeric (Curcuma longa), and Boswellia serrata are powerful antioxidants and natural health remedies for joint pain as they have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.

6. S-adenosymethionine or SAMe is a proven one of the natural health remedies for joint pain that is produced naturally in the body. It increases the production of bone and cartilage supporting molecules.

7. Some studies have found that heat application to the aching joint can give temporary relief and comfort which can be provided by hot-water bottles, electric heating pads, heat lamps and ointments or massage that soothes pain and stiffness of osteoarthritis by supplying heat.

8. Hydrotherapy or hot or cold water compressing treatments is another easy ways to relieve stiffness and pain of joints but apply it very carefully.

Each of these herbs and supplements act differently but they can work synergistically if used carefully and wisely in combination rather than individually. Contact your natural health practitioner to determine which of these natural health remedies for joint pain might be suitable for your health regimen in your particular case.

This article is intended to provide assistance and information to people who are interested in learning more about natural remedies. It should not be used as a basis for any form of diagnosis or treatment for any medical condition. Always seek professional medical advice.

J. D. Sanders is a successful Webmaster and publisher of Natural Health Remedies where you can find even more information on treating various conditions the natural way for you to research at your leisure.

Article Source: JD Sanders - EzineArticles.com Expert Author
  10. Banned

Overall are you feeling good on epi, I am thinking of getting some
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!
  12. New Member

Thanks for all the replies everyone. This is some good info.

I have been taking fish oils and multi-vitamins this whole time. I just received my Cissus on Wednesday and I've been taking it 3 times a day since. I can already feel a difference. At first I thought it was just in my head, but there's no doubt the knee pain has decreased significantly. There's still some soreness, but it's a hell of a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    Dude, even if I couldn't figure out how to stop the knee pain it would be worth it. Just the mental effects have been worth it alone. I feel clear headed, sharp, extremely positive, and motivated. I sleep GREAT. I have tons of energy, my strength has gone through the roof and I started seeing changes after just a week. My skin looks good and my libido is up. Waist size has gone down yet my weight is up about 10 lbs. I honestly can not think of one negative side effect other than the sore knees.

13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PR2525 View Post
    Dude, even if I couldn't figure out how to stop the knee pain it would be worth it. Just the mental effects have been worth it alone. I feel clear headed, sharp, extremely positive, and motivated. I sleep GREAT. I have tons of energy, my strength has gone through the roof and I started seeing changes after just a week. My skin looks good and my libido is up. Waist size has gone down yet my weight is up about 10 lbs. I honestly can not think of one negative side effect other than the sore knees.

thanks for the feedback. I just ordered some and should have it within a week. I have heard some amazing thing, but am always concerned based on the hormonal aspect
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Excellent levels so far on TRT but .......
    By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 02:11 PM
  2. So far so good, Very Impressed.
    By Jason161 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 02:52 AM
  3. So far, So good
    By Cannons in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 09:56 PM