11-oxo / rpm cutter - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

11-oxo / rpm cutter

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. 1HP

Day 27. Waist 34.3". Weight 189 lbs. Fatloss seems to have halted, weight varies between 189 and 191 lbs, no real change there, waist stable for quite a while now.

I did deadlift 395 yesterday which is a PR for me! (old PR was 385). I'm not gonna hit a PR on bench since that's 3x3x310 (been a few years though ) but strength is increasing which seems to be the only result I'm getting at this moment. I've dosed 4x2 caps 11-oxo for a few days, doing 3x3 caps today.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

11oxo is an anti cort i think. you may have maxed out. i am down 10lbs in about 3 weeks on furazadrol. from what i have read these 2 would go great together. thinking about getting just 1 bottle of 11oxo to go with fura. kinda cost prohibitive though, both of these are pricey. oh well, get what you pay for. results are worth the price. just my dimes worth, good luck.
  3. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    11oxo is an anti cort i think. you may have maxed out. i am down 10lbs in about 3 weeks on furazadrol. from what i have read these 2 would go great together. thinking about getting just 1 bottle of 11oxo to go with fura. kinda cost prohibitive though, both of these are pricey. oh well, get what you pay for. results are worth the price. just my dimes worth, good luck.
    Yeah possibly, I'm trying 9 caps a day for a few days to see if I get results again. If not I'm gonna save my remaining 11-oxo for a future cycle. Just started on my 4th bottle out of 5. I think I wanna do a 4 week epistane cycle with low dose 11-oxo (3 caps a day or so) in the near future.

Thanks for your input!
    •   

4. 1HP

Day 31. Waist 34". Weight 189 lbs. Fatloss stopped for a week or so until I upped my 11-oxo dose to 10 caps 3 days ago, taking 5 doses of 2 caps evenly spreadout through the day, lost another 0.3" on my waist.

Total results so far:

Weight from 202 lbs to 189 lbs (-13 lbs)
    Iliac crest caliper measurement from 11 mm to 8.5 mm (14.2% BF to 11.7% BF) (-2.5% BF)
    Waist size from 36.6" to 34" (-2.6")

I think I lost more bodyfat then caliper measurement shows, -2.6" on my waits is awesome. Got some muscle gains mainly on arms, calves, shoulders and traps and some strenght increases but it's been mainly fatloss so far. I look more defined allover and vascularity, pump and muscle hardness are insane!
  5. 1HP

Oh forgot to mention, since I've increased my dose to 10 caps 11-oxo a day I got some signs of elevated estro (some bloat, puffy nipples, emotional instability) so I've added 2 caps ATD, 1 4 hours before and 1 just before going to sleep to the supplementation.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

those are some great results, congratulations. my results mirror those of yours. btw check into formestane. at any rate you should be as proud as i am of results since no pill will work without putting in the work. good luck,t.
  7. 1HP

those are some great results, congratulations. my results mirror those of yours. btw check into formestane. at any rate you should be as proud as i am of results since no pill will work without putting in the work. good luck,t.
    Did you start on 11-oxo yet? Or you got similar results from the furazadrol?
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Did you start on 11-oxo yet? Or you got similar results from the furazadrol?
    my results are all from furazadrol.
  9. 1HP

Day 35. Weight 187 lbs (-15). Waist 33.8" (-2.8").

Still dosing 5x2 caps 11-oxo. Fatloss/waist size decrease continueing after upping dose to 10 caps.

Just a few more days left till I'm out of 11-oxo.
  10. 1HP

Oh lol, found out the scale I've been using is a bit off, -9 lbs to be exact, So my actual weight is 196 lbs not 187. But since its the same scale I've been using for the whole log I'll keep the figures at wat they are now.
  11. Diamond Member

Oh lol, found out the scale I've been using is a bit off, -9 lbs to be exact, So my actual weight is 196 lbs not 187. But since its the same scale I've been using for the whole log I'll keep the figures at wat they are now.
    damn man, 9 pounds! you didnt notice that?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

so hows it going bro did you finish the stack.
  13. 1HP

damn man, 9 pounds! you didnt notice that?
    Lol well normally I dont keep track that accurately, I started to keep track for this "log". At work we have a calibrated scale (checked/recalibrated every 6 months) , and that says +9 lbs difference with the one I've been using lol. I was aswell.
  14. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    so hows it going bro did you finish the stack.
    Last bottle almost finished. I'm starting pct tomorrow or sunday and taper dose down during first few days.
  15. 1HP

Day 39. Weight 187 lbs (-15). Waist 33.8" (-2.8"), no new gains since day 35.

Started post cycle therapy yesterday.

Tapering down 11-oxo, did 12 caps saturday, 6 caps yesterday, 3 today, tue and wednesday also 3 caps. Then I'm all out.

post cycle therapy:
    AX Advanced PCT, 3 caps ed
    AX Retain 2, 3 caps ed
    DS Activate, 2 caps ed (got halve a bottle left from a previous post cycle therapy)
    BST Alpha Drive XL, 3 caps ed
    AN RPM, 4 caps ed

Considering hitting the Creatine Mono again soon.
  16. New Member

great results, and great log. keep it up!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.

great log and solid results!
  18. New Member

Just curious, but how is it with a supp. like epi can one lost THAT much weight. is the RPM just that great of a supp.?

hey 1HP, have you ever run RPM solo? I'd be anxious to see how you personally react to just that.
  19. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by Stoni9 View Post
    Just curious, but how is it with a supp. like epi can one lost THAT much weight. is the RPM just that great of a supp.?

hey 1HP, have you ever run RPM solo? I'd be anxious to see how you personally react to just that.
    Don't forget I quit Creatine Monohydrate when I started 11-oxo so that accounts for some of the weightloss (probably atleast 4 lbs). Also there might be some diuretic effects. I'll update results after post cycle therapy is finished to see what's left of the gains and I'll start Creatine mono up again probably.

I did not run rpm solo but I'm gonna try it stand alone for sure.
  20. New Member

Don't forget I quit Creatine Monohydrate when I started 11-oxo so that accounts for some of the weightloss (probably atleast 4 lbs). Also there might be some diuretic effects. I'll update results after post cycle therapy is finished to see what's left of the gains and I'll start Creatine mono up again probably.

I did not run rpm solo but I'm gonna try it stand alone for sure.
    Right, i figured some was the Creatine, but you even said in there youve hadnt had a 35" waist in ages. you blew by 35"

after reading this, i think in gonna run the RPM solo, in preparation for maybe 11-oxo.
  21. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Bump for an update!
  22. 1HP

Day 52. ~ 2 weeks into post cycle therapy.

Start of cycle: Weight 202 lbs. Waist 36.6".
    End of cycle: Weight 187 lbs. Waist 33.8".
    After 2 weeks post cycle therapy: Weight 198 lbs. Waist 34.6".

I'm back on creatine monohydrate same as day 1 of cycle start. I've gained 11 lbs and 0.8" on my waist since start of post cycle therapy. Interesting results

My lower arms, traps, shoulders and calves are a little bigger then they were pre cycle and I've gained some strength.
  23. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Bump for an update!
    BTW I'm loving RPM, 3-4 caps make my workouts so much better!
  24. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

glad your liking it man! Check out teh supp forum, I have a contest going on for RPM!

Do You Smell That? Another Contest From AN!! Smells Pretty Good Too!!
  25. 1HP

Final stats:

Start of cycle: Weight 202 lbs. Waist 36.6".
    End of cycle: Weight 187 lbs. Waist 33.8".
    2 weeks into post cycle therapy: Weight 198 lbs. Waist 34.6".
    End of post cycle therapy: Weight 196 lbs. Waist 34.8".

Note: Scale I've been using is 9 lbs off, I'm actually 205 lbs now but the weights above are all measured on that same scale so I'll leave em as they are.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-oxo
    By Alpine in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:12 AM
  2. 11-oxo in stack?
    By AFOX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 05:11 PM
  3. 11-oxo and drive/rpm
    By bigboi42 in forum Supplements