Chemist2234's MST Citruvol Log

1. Registered User
    Answers

Chemist2234's MST Citruvol Log

Citruvol™ is a target response endurance and nitric oxide potentiator that incorporates the power of Citrulline Malate, Cordyne3™, Cnidium Monnier and L-Taurine AKG to maximize Nitric Oxide and ATP production, as well as aerobic and anaerobic endurance. The ingredients in Citruvol™ have been clinically proven to enhance oxygen utilization and stamina. Whether you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, boxer, martial artist, triathlete, baseball, basketball or football player, athletes at all levels can improve their game using Citruvol™.

More Info

Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 201
    Bodytype: Endo-Meso

The Workout

- My routine consists of heavy and hard lifts. All Lifts are done as heavy as possible to achieve 7-10 reps on the first set of 3 and all sets are done to failure unless noted otherwise. I usually do a DC routine but do to me being home from college for the summer and living in the middle of nowhere I don't have the facilities to perform a correct DC routine. Lifting days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday with cardio on Tuesday or Thursday. For cardio, I usually do a brisk 2 mile walk or 2 mile bike ride depending on how I feel.

Workout 1A

Squat
    -Set 1: 4-8 reps
    -Set 2: set of 20+ reps to failure
    Hamstring Curls
    Abs
    -superset decline crunch x seated leg pullins
    -20 reps each x 3 sets

Workout 1B

Flat DB Press
    Skullcurshers
    DB Lateral Raise

Workout 1C

Rack Deads
    -Bar just below knee cap
    -Set 2: 8-12 reps
    Lat Pulldowns
    BB curls
    Reverse Cable Curls

Workout 2A

Front Squat

-Set 2: Set of 20+ reps to failure
    SLDL
    -Set 2: 8-12 reps
    Abs
    -20 reps each x 3 sets

Workout 2B

Bench Press
    DB Shoulder Press
    Cable Pushdowns

Workout 2C

Cable Rows
    Lat Pulldown V-Bar
    Preacher Curls
    Wrist Curls

Workout 3A

Leg Extensions
    DB lunges
    Abs
    -20 reps each x 3 sets

Workout 3B

Incline BB Press
    Overhead DB Extensions
    Overhead BB Press

Workout 3C

Corner Rows

Rack Chins
    DB Curls
    Forearm Rope Cable Curls

Diet

I don't count anything....i just eat massive amounts of food

Protien: chicken, lean red meat, fish (tuna or salmon), Protein shakes. cottage cheese, natty PB

Carbs: Brown rice, Whole wheat Pasta, Oats, whole wheat bread

Fats: just what i get from the fish and meat and whatever else i happen to eat.

Supporting Supps:
    Creatine Mono
    ON Whey Protien
    NOW adam multi-v

-Sorry about the delay guys... Monday i had a prior engagement so i could not make it to the gym. As for yesterday, the power conveniently went out for 3 hours around 5 o'clock becuase of the storms that passed through the northeast, so i was also not able to get a workout in. Today i am very busy trying to fix my basement because it flooded but i did get to the gym so i thought i should get my log up before anyone started to wonder. Thanks again MST for the opportunity.

2. Registered User
    Answers

6/20/07- 1A

Squat

Warm up: barx5, 135x5, 225x5
    work set: 315x5 PR, 205x20

Lying Hamstring Curls

Warm up: 20x10
    Work set: 50x10, 50x8, 60x5

Abs

Work set: superset decline crunch x seated leg pullins

20 reps each x 3 sets

-I have been taking citruvol since Monday and I don't know if this is just placebo but when i was squating doing 20 reps, my legs didn't feel as burnt out as they normally do with that weight. I was still dead ass tired but my muscles didn't have that intense burn.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet intro! Subscribed!

Congrats on the PR on squats. What you mentioned is Citruvol reducing the annoying lactic acid burn that you usually feel.

A little more info from the Citruvol write-up:

2. Reduction in Lactic Acid and Ammonia L-Citrulline is an intermediate in the urea cycle. The urea cycle is a system in the liver where carrier molecules and enzymes convert nitrogenous wastes into urea for elimination. The production and removal of urea is essential for the elimination of built up ammonia and harmful nitrogen metabolites. Ammonia is highly toxic to cells and elevated amounts can cause severe health effects and even death. Even in healthy athletes, small increases in ammonia can lead to extreme fatigue and poor performance. Ammonia also reduces glycogen formation, and inhibits energy production. Exercise, whether aerobic or anaerobic creates elevated levels of ammonia. Ammonia also forms when intestinal flora (healthy bacteria) in the digestive tract break down protein. Citrulline Malate aids in the elimination of amino acid byproducts of protein metabolism. Research suggests that citrulline malate may help to eliminate “the burn” associated with lactic acid build up as well as reduce the negative effects of ammonia and bacterial produced toxins on performance. The anti-fatigue properties of Citrulline Malate in human studies show excellent application for its use as a performance enhancer for all athletes.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

6/21/07- 1B

Flat bench DB press

Warm up: 55x10
    Work Set: 85x10, 85x7, 85x6

Skullcrushers

Warmup: 45x10
    Work Set:75x10, 75x8, 75x7

DB Lateral Raise

Warm Up: 15x10
    Work Set: 30x10, 30x9, 30x8

Felt ok today in the gym. Didn't feel right for some reason. But anyways, I did notice that I wasn't as winded after sets as i usually was. I felt good in that aspect. I think my diet was a little off today didn't get enough carbs in preworkout, felt kinda drained. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  5. On the Rag & it Roks
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Subscibed
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Go get 'em tomorrow, man. You'll bounce back.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  7. Registered User
    Answers

6/22/07- 1C

Rack Deads - Bar just below knee cap

Warm Up: 155x10, 225x7, 275x3
    Work Set: 365x7, 315x11

Lat Pulldowns (Super Wide)

Warm Up: 90x10
    Work Set: 140x10, 150x9, 150x8

BB Curls

Warm Up: 65x10
    Work Set: 95x8, 95x7, 95x6

Reverse Cable Curls

Warm up:20x10
    Work Set: 30x10, 40x7, 40x6

-Felt good today, lots of energy. Once i was done with one exercise I was jsut ready to go to the next. Biceps were pumped as hell, actually my entire arm was pumped, felt good. I was sweating a little bit more than usual today but i don't see that as a bad thing. So far so good.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Great numbers today. Good job bouncing back. The rack deads are getting up there.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet workout. Nice to see you doing lots of warmup sets. Better to be safe than sorry!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Sweet workout. Nice to see you doing lots of warmup sets. Better to be safe than sorry!
    Yea thats how i feel about it. Plus I feel more ready when I get to the heavy weight, it doesn't feel so heavy after doing an extensive warm up.

I got a question about dosing on non lifting days, I take it preworkout on all the days i work out but during the weekend I rest and recover. when should I dose this because the letter i got from you guys said to take it everyday.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post
    I got a question about dosing on non lifting days, I take it preworkout on all the days i work out but during the weekend I rest and recover. when should I dose this because the letter i got from you guys said to take it everyday.
    I would take it when (whatever time preworkout generall is) you usually take it on workout days, but I really don't think it will make too much of a difference.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

6/25/07- Workout 2A

Front Squat

Warm Up: 135x8, 185x5
    Work Set: 225x5, 135x20

SLDL

Warm Up: 95x8, 135x8
    Work Set: 205x8, 185x10

Abs

-20 reps each x 3 sets

-Overall so far I'm really liking this supp, my legs were really pumped today. I'm also not feeling as sore the day after and my muscles aren't burning as much after the sets. I was also sweating a crazy amount today. This is just getting better as the days go on.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quick question: Have you ever used Citrulline Malate in the past??

It looks as if you're starting to experience what it's all about.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Quick question: Have you ever used Citrulline Malate in the past??

It looks as if you're starting to experience what it's all about.
    yea i have used it in the past but not at this dosage...its been a minor ingredient in prior supps. But yeah I really like not feeling like my muscles are completely torn apart after I lift.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

yea i have used it in the past but not at this dosage...its been a minor ingredient in prior supps. But yeah I really like not feeling like my muscles are completely torn apart after I lift.
    Gotcha.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

6-27-07- Workout 2B

Bench Press

Warm Up: 135x8, 185x5
    Work Set: 225x9, 225x5, 225x4

DB Shoulder Press

Warm Up: 45x10
    Work Set: 65x8, 65x6, 65x6
    -Usually do alot better on these had to use a diffrent seat this time cuase some butthole was hogging it and i got tired of waiting. I think it kinda messed up my form or something.

Tri Rope Pushdown

Warm Up: None
    Work set: 50x10, 60x8, 60x7

So far I can tell that I'm not getting as tired as i normally do after my workouts which is a very good thing! Not as sore as usual after a workout. Reduces the recovery time needed between sets. Liking this a lot so far!!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Lookin' great, brother. I am the same way with the DB Shoulder Presses. There's two different kinds of benches in my gym which can be used for shoulder press and when I get the skinny bench I know it's going to be a rough day. For some reason, I always end up sitting on my balls when I throw the weight up on that wobbly, skinny bench.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Solid workout all around. Great job.

There is a lot to be said about favorite benches or machines. I always gauge my strength off of my favorite and blame the odd bench for my missed lifts because it makes me feel better
  19. Registered User
    Answers

6/20/07- 1A

Squat

work set: 315x5 PR, 205x20

Lying Hamstring Curls

Work set: 50x10, 50x8, 60x5

Abs

20 reps each x 3 sets

-I have been taking citruvol since Monday and I don't know if this is just placebo but when i was squating doing 20 reps, my legs didn't feel as burnt out as they normally do with that weight. I was still dead ass tired but my muscles didn't have that intense burn.
    That's not placebo that's the citrulline malate at work, GREATTTTTTTT stuff.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Guys sorry for not posting up on Friday but my gym was locked for some reason and i dont know what the hell is going on. But my cardio this week has been great. My legs dont feel tired when im done and im not as tired either. Hopefully on Monday when i got back to the gym it will be unlocked. This may seem weird to you but i work out in this building. Its privately owned and i dont have to pay a membership fee or anything, some guy owns it and just lets the local lifters lift there for free, good way to give back to the community. But anyways im looking forward to Monday, cant wait.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds good, brotha!
  22. On the Rag & it Roks
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Guys sorry for not posting up on Friday but my gym was locked for some reason and i dont know what the hell is going on. But my cardio this week has been great. My legs dont feel tired when im done and im not as tired either. Hopefully on Monday when i got back to the gym it will be unlocked. This may seem weird to you but i work out in this building. Its privately owned and i dont have to pay a membership fee or anything, some guy owns it and just lets the local lifters lift there for free, good way to give back to the community. But anyways im looking forward to Monday, cant wait.
    Can't beat a free gym! Sounds like everything is working very well for ya!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, I left town on Tuesday and didn't have access to a computer but i did get my workout in while i was out of town.

Workout 3A

Leg Extensions
    Warm Up: 60x12
    Work Set:100x10, 110x9, 110x8

DB lunges
    Warm Up: 50x10
    Work Set: 75x10, 80x9, 80x9

Abs
    -20 reps each x 3 sets

Workout 3B

Incline BB Press

Warm Up: 135x12
    Work Set: 175x10, 185x8, 185x7

Overhead DB Extensions
    Warm Up: 45x12
    Work Set: 65x10, 70x8, 70x7

Overhead BB Press
    Warm Up:95x12
    Work Set: 135x9, 135x8, 135x8

Workout 3C

Corner Rows
    Warm Up: 90x 12
    Work Set: 125x11, 135x9, 135x8

Rack Chins
    Warm Up: bwx12
    Work Set: 35x12, 45x10, 45x9

DB Curls
    Warm Up: 35x12
    Work Set: 45x11, 45x10, 45x9

Forearm Rope Cable Curls
    Warm Up: 20x12
    Work Set: 40x10, 40x9, 40x9

- Well there is a very noticeable increase in endurance, im not nearly getting as tired in between sets as i usually do, im also no completely drained after my workout either. There is also a decrease is muscle soreness. Nothing new so far although i am noticing that that pumps are becoming increasingly more noticible as i continue taking citurvol. Im really liking so far.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

The increased pumps are my favorite part of Citruvol. Glad to see you're noticing some other effects as well. Nothing I have ever taken has helped me with DOMS. I can't stand them, but they won't leave me alone!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Workout 1A

Squat

work set: 315x8 PR, 215x20

Lying Hamstring Curls

Work set: 60x11, 60x8, 60x5

Abs

20 reps each x 3 sets

You can really tell this stuff is working on leg day. This stuff is great, my legs were massively pumped and i had good endurance and hardly any burn while doing squats. just keeps getting better and better
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Congrats on the PR, brotha!! :squat:
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Any updates, bro?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Citruvol write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. MAN Clout and MST citruvol stack
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. MST Nitroceps Log....Taking It To The Next Level
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:32 PM
  4. sdmf45 goes on the rag! MST sponsored log.
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:54 PM
  5. ~~~~Tara's Citruvol Log~~~~
    By twinnett in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 02:31 PM