vince spiders blue up stimm free log

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
as i have just started blue up stim free today i have decided to run my first log on am, i have also just finished loading on creatine monohydrate and am taking muira puama ,(spirilina, vitamin c,fish oil(my staple year round supps). i am dosing 3 caps of blue up 30 mins berfore my workouts and cycling blue up 5 days on, 2days off.
my training
monday
chest, back,abs
tuesday
martial arts=1 and half hours
wednesday
shoulders,arms
thursday
martial arts= 1 and half hours
friday
legs
weekend = off(normally go surfing depending on the conditions)

i will be running with blue up for the next 5 weeks and my goals are for strength gain and lean muscle gain, i also want to see my abs more defined
a sample day of how i eat
breakfast
a bowl of cereal
1 yogurt
2 bits of toast

morning tea
1 can of tuna
muesli bar

lunch
chichen roll
2 cheese slices

afternoon tea
1 can of tuna
muesli bar

tea
meat or chicken with vegies

last meal at night = protein shake

kuma

kuma

Awards
its about time you did a log, lets hope you can keep up the posts as i would like to see the end result, it seems to me that you have a lot on your plate do you have any time for a girlfriend or some motorcross if the surf is flat,any way i hope this program gets you the gains you want but if it dosnt you can always try some supps like preradrol or methyl masterdrol basicly any thing with drol they sould take you to the next level.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1=chest and back
i took my first dose(3 caps) of blue up at 4.30pm and by 4.50pm i was feeling ready to smash the weights
my workout went really well and i noticed a felt a little more agressive in the gym tonight
my work out
incline bench= 231pounds x 8
= 242pounds x 3
= 226pounds x 6
= 220 x 5

bent over rows
= 242 x12
= 253 x10
= 264 x 8
seated mchine bench press(hammer grip)
=210x 8
=225x5(the whole stack)
210x6
weighted chin ups (with 33pounds strapped to me)
x8
x5
x6
flys
=79 x 9
=79 x 8
=79 x6
seated cable row
(the whole stack)=300x10
x8
x8

medicine ball set ups= 1 set of 40reps
my bodyweight on the gym scales was was around 211pounds
my heght is 6 foot tall
my first workout on this log went well started to feel the creatine kick in and felt an edge with my first dose of blue up

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
its about time you did a log, lets hope you can keep up the posts as i would like to see the end result, it seems to me that you have a lot on your plate do you have any time for a girlfriend or some motorcross if the surf is flat,any way i hope this program gets you the gains you want but if it dosnt you can always try some supps like preradrol or methyl masterdrol basicly any thing with drol they sould take you to the next level.
stuff like masterdrol and pheradrol arent my cup of tea but yeah i do keep myself busy
thanx kurma for dropping by:cheers:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i missed martals art training today, my boss let me off half an hour early from work so i went for a quick surf before dark(about 40mins). i normally dont have a chance to go surfing during the week as it gets dark to quick after to work. i took the 3 caps of blue up before my surf. when i got out there i just wanted to smash the waves to peices but i just didnt get the right waves. kept getting shut down and in the wrong spot. noticing a slight increase in sex drive:chick:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
had a solid workout tonight
seated shoulder press =198pounds x10
=209pounds x6
=220 x3
close grip bench press =209 x7
=220 x5
=231x4
preacher curls =132x 8
=143 x4
=132 x6
tricep cable pushdown=150 x 10
=150 x8
standing cable curl =90 x 12
=105 x5
lying reverse cable pull overs(rear delts)=60 x10
60x8
60 x 8

tonight workout was a big improvement on last week before i started this log. the blue up and creatine are working a treat.
on a side note i easily distracted by the ladies in the gym and found myself thinking alot of naughty thoughts lol
:chick: :frustrate

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

looking good so far vs

good to see you finally put together a log, will be watching with interest

:cheers:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
feeling a bit tired today so have taken the night off. theres a few bugs going around work so i will take it easy and resume things tomorow. hopefully do some martial arts training on saturday to make up for taking tonght off. have taken no blue up today, will take todays dose on saturday 30mins before training:bb3:

kuma

kuma

Awards
hay man nice to see you keeping up your log,notice you are only weight trainging 3 times a week are you thinking of steping it up to maybe 5 or at least 4 times a week it could enhance the effectivness of the blue up,but on the other hand your weights are pretty good how is your recovery? ps
any chance of some decent pics.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
hay man nice to see you keeping up your log,notice you are only weight trainging 3 times a week are you thinking of steping it up to maybe 5 or at least 4 times a week it could enhance the effectivness of the blue up,but on the other hand your weights are pretty good how is your recovery? ps
any chance of some decent pics.
no im not planning on training with weights anymore than 3 times a week as i also train in martial arts and do alot of surfing. so any more training will result in overtraining in my case. my recovery? a bit sore at the moment but recovering well sometimes through it is hard doing martial arts training after hitting the weights hard the night before. hope fully the blue up and creatine will help. as for pics i will post some at the end of the log:pose:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so what kind of martial arts are you doing...

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
so what kind of martial arts are you doing...
:welcome:
ive been itf style tae kwon do for the last 11 years. im a 2nd dan black belt. itf style is alot diferent than the wtf style which is in the olympics that concentrates on the sporting aspect. itf concentrates more on the self defence and more well rounded i beleve.
im not as commited as i was in the past but still try and get a couple of trainings in a week sometimes 3 times a week depending on what the surfs doing
heres a few old pics

Attachments

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
tonights workout was very average, my squats were well below normal due to me not feeling the best today. i have got monday off work and plan on having a very quiet weekend so i will be rearing to go for monday nights workout
the blue up helped me get in right frame of mind for workout and everything went quite good but when i was squating i just didnt feel right but carried on with the workout anyway
todays lifts
standing calf raise
=the stack (300pounds)+110pounds x12
="""""""""""""+132pounds x9
+"""""""""""""+132poundsx7

seated calf raise
=144poundsx8
=138 and a half poundsx8
=138 and a half poundsx8

squats
=319 pounds x 6
=308 pounds x 6
=308 lbs x 5

leg ext
=stack(200lbs)+66lbs x 12
=stack(200lbs)+77lbs X10
=stack(200lbs)+77lbs x8

leg curl
=stack(125lbs)+11lbs x 12
=''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+22lbs x 8
=""""""""""""""""""+22lbs x 7

ab crunches x 35

have a good weekend anyone thats reading:thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I have a few Kiwi friends, beautiful country out there.

It's good to see you contributing to the board...

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I have a few Kiwi friends, beautiful country out there.

It's good to see you contributing to the board...
thanks pump, yeah i got off on the wrong foot when i first came to this board but now i'm over all the sillyness and wanting just to share in the knowlefge and become a contributor and upstanding member to this fine community here on AM

ps apologies to anyone in the past i rubbed up the wrong way

robinhood

robinhood

Awards
that jumping double front kick would put chuck norris on his arse.
good weights, good back. good stuff with the log.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmm muesli bars. Gotta love them.

I was also wondering about the random weights, even in "Metric" canada we have most dumbells and stuff in lbs.

Interesting log, I'll be keeping an eye on it, I like looking for Stim-free products.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i have had the last 3 days off work and have rested up. im feeling good to go for tonights workout. i have made a few changes
i have increased my dose of blue up to 4 a day taking 1 around breakfast,1 around mid day and 2 half an hour before my workout
i have swapped fish oil for flax seed oil as i was getting horrible fishy tasting little burps
swapped tins of tuna for protein shakes as i am very much over the taste of tuna
last meal of the day will not be a protein shake instead i will eat food that equals around 30grams of protein
well i will be reporting back tonight with workout stats:good:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
todays lifts
incline bench=231lbs x 8
=242lbs x 4
=226 x 6
(same as last week but the reps were more controlled and felt better)

bent over rows=253lbs x 12
=264lbs x 9
=275lbs x 6
(big improvement over last week)

machine bench press
=210lbs x 9
=225lbs x 5
=210lbs x 6
weighted chin ups
=bodyweight +33lbs x 8
=bodyweght +44lbs x 5
=bodyweght +33lbs x 6
flys
=79lbs x10
x9
x7
cable rows =stack(300lbs) x 12
=stack+11lbs X8
=stack+22lbs x6
crunches 1 x 40

tonight i noticed both strength and endurance improvements. this ccould be due to resting the last couple of days or it could be the blue up. ill hav to wait and see but so far so good:thumbsup:
my bodyweight is up to 217lbs which is the biggest weight i have been:bb3: but my abs arent looking as sharpe:jaw:
might have to add some cadio into the mix

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
todays lifts
incline bench=231lbs x 8
=242lbs x 4
=226 x 6
(same as last week but the reps were more controlled and felt better)

bent over rows=253lbs x 12
=264lbs x 9
=275lbs x 6
(big improvement over last week)

machine bench press
=210lbs x 9
=225lbs x 5
=210lbs x 6
weighted chin ups
=bodyweight +33lbs x 8
=bodyweght +44lbs x 5
=bodyweght +33lbs x 6
flys
=79lbs x10
x9
x7
cable rows =stack(300lbs) x 12
=stack+11lbs X8
=stack+22lbs x6
crunches 1 x 40

tonight i noticed both strength and endurance improvements. this ccould be due to resting the last couple of days or it could be the blue up. ill hav to wait and see but so far so good:thumbsup:
my bodyweight is up to 217lbs which is the biggest weight i have been:bb3: but my abs arent looking as sharpe:jaw:
might have to add some cadio into the mix
You should look into getting yourself a jumprope: it makes for amazing cardio, and (IMO) it's quite fun!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
thats unfortunate :wave:
whatta mean? australia's gone to the dogs dude!!!

u can't even import a vitamin supp in there anymore!!!

wots with that!!!

must be why u live in london which i say can't be any better than sydney!!! lol

just jiving ya

great log V.S by the way, wonder if that clown liftalot's seen it yet

:thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
u can't even import a vitamin supp in there anymore!!!

:thumbsup:
oh so true!

Good luck Vince.

i think im going to have to get a skipping rope. The Sinner seems to swear by it lately!

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
You should look into getting yourself a jumprope: it makes for amazing cardio, and (IMO) it's quite fun!
not a bad idea:thumbsup:
i had a look at your log sinner, impressive stuff!!!
you seem very commited and lifting good weights:squat:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
tae kwon do went well tonight. my endurance was good as by the end of the class i felt like i was just getting going. my speed was a bit down in my upper body but thats due to last nights workout. still my recovery is good, not to much soreness. at work today i had a very physical day but my endurance was good and feeling like i have an edge. upping the blue up dose to 4 a day has helped:dl:

kuma

kuma

Awards
log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log loooog looooooooooog its better than bad its good.
Good to see the log, lifting some orsome wieghts VS keep it up bro.:thumbsup:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
tonight had a awesome workout
heres the lifts
seated front press=209lbs x 8(new personal best)
=220lbs x 4(equaled personal best)
=242lbs x1(then stripped down to 198lbs x5)

close grip bench press=220lbs x6
=220lbs x5
=220lbs x5

preacher curls =132lbs x8
=143lbs x3(then 1 forced rep that i just missed)
=132lbs x5(stipped to 110lbs x5)

tricep push down =150lbs x9
=150lbs x8

cable curls =90lbs x 10
=90lbs x8
rear delt cable cross overs =60lbs x11
x9
x9
then i ran on the treadmill for 10mins at a descent speed(sorry sinner couldnt find any jump ropes at the gym)

my stength and endurance still on the rise except in bicep exercises where i was trying for more strict form. my training partner made comment to night that i seem alot more focassed in the gym and that my training intensity is way up.
he also noticed,as did i that my last rep on exercises had alot more drive in it.the 4 blue ups with creatine are working well 4 me and at this stage i would say that blue up is all good:thumbsup:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Nice log VS.How's the libido with the blue up?

PS Don't forget the glutamine...........:stick:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Nice log VS.How's the libido with the blue up?

PS Don't forget the glutamine...........:stick:
libido also on the rise:chick:
i havent fogotten the gluatamine, took 10grams after my workout(i hear all the bad reveiws across the am board):dump:

but ive still got some old stuff to get rid of, but wont be purchasing it in the future

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha. wow, i remember your start here at AM. It was somewhat rough now wasnt it? You held your ground pretty well tho'. Now you are doing some super crazy logs!!!! You know Blue up is a steroid right? Nobody told you its a PH?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hahaha. wow, i remember your start here at AM. It was somewhat rough now wasnt it? You held your ground pretty well tho'. Now you are doing some super crazy logs!!!! You know Blue up is a steroid right? Nobody told you its a PH?
u got to be joking piston, all due respect but come on!!

a ph??

Blue Up Complex:
Tribulus Terrestris
Avena Sativa
Eurycoma Longifolia
Bioactive Glyco Peptides
Glyco Saponins
polysaccharides

a natural testosterone booster - yes
Steroidal Saponins - yes
a ph? please educate me dude?

p.s yes V.S has come along way, well done

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
after last nights work out my upper body totally feels like ive been through a war. decided to have a rest night