vince spiders blue up stimm free log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. i have had the last 3 days off work and have rested up. im feeling good to go for tonights workout. i have made a few changes
    i have increased my dose of blue up to 4 a day taking 1 around breakfast,1 around mid day and 2 half an hour before my workout
    i have swapped fish oil for flax seed oil as i was getting horrible fishy tasting little burps
    swapped tins of tuna for protein shakes as i am very much over the taste of tuna
    last meal of the day will not be a protein shake instead i will eat food that equals around 30grams of protein
    well i will be reporting back tonight with workout stats:good:


  2. todays lifts
    incline bench=231lbs x 8
    =242lbs x 4
    =226 x 6
    (same as last week but the reps were more controlled and felt better)

    bent over rows=253lbs x 12
    =264lbs x 9
    =275lbs x 6
    (big improvement over last week)

    machine bench press
    =210lbs x 9
    =225lbs x 5
    =210lbs x 6
    weighted chin ups
    =bodyweight +33lbs x 8
    =bodyweght +44lbs x 5
    =bodyweght +33lbs x 6
    flys
    =79lbs x10
    x9
    x7
    cable rows =stack(300lbs) x 12
    =stack+11lbs X8
    =stack+22lbs x6
    crunches 1 x 40

    tonight i noticed both strength and endurance improvements. this ccould be due to resting the last couple of days or it could be the blue up. ill hav to wait and see but so far so good
    my bodyweight is up to 217lbs which is the biggest weight i have been:bb3: but my abs arent looking as sharpe
    might have to add some cadio into the mix
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    todays lifts
    incline bench=231lbs x 8
    =242lbs x 4
    =226 x 6
    (same as last week but the reps were more controlled and felt better)

    bent over rows=253lbs x 12
    =264lbs x 9
    =275lbs x 6
    (big improvement over last week)

    machine bench press
    =210lbs x 9
    =225lbs x 5
    =210lbs x 6
    weighted chin ups
    =bodyweight +33lbs x 8
    =bodyweght +44lbs x 5
    =bodyweght +33lbs x 6
    flys
    =79lbs x10
    x9
    x7
    cable rows =stack(300lbs) x 12
    =stack+11lbs X8
    =stack+22lbs x6
    crunches 1 x 40

    tonight i noticed both strength and endurance improvements. this ccould be due to resting the last couple of days or it could be the blue up. ill hav to wait and see but so far so good
    my bodyweight is up to 217lbs which is the biggest weight i have been:bb3: but my abs arent looking as sharpe
    might have to add some cadio into the mix
    You should look into getting yourself a jumprope: it makes for amazing cardio, and (IMO) it's quite fun!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  4. stop pimping the jump rope already!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    stop pimping the jump rope already!!
    hahahaha no sh1t! lol im using the ropeless jump rope.

    V.S.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    new zealand
    thats unfortunate

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    stop pimping the jump rope already!!
    Could I interest you in some fine, crack-addicted prostitutes then?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    thats unfortunate
    whatta mean? australia's gone to the dogs dude!!!

    u can't even import a vitamin supp in there anymore!!!

    wots with that!!!

    must be why u live in london which i say can't be any better than sydney!!! lol

    just jiving ya

    great log V.S by the way, wonder if that clown liftalot's seen it yet


  9. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    u can't even import a vitamin supp in there anymore!!!

    oh so true!

    Good luck Vince.

    i think im going to have to get a skipping rope. The Sinner seems to swear by it lately!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    hahahaha no sh1t! lol im using the ropeless jump rope.

    V.S.
    glad to see you on my thread

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    oh so true!

    Good luck Vince.

    i think im going to have to get a skipping rope. The Sinner seems to swear by it lately!
    now according to dr liftalot you and i are same person

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You should look into getting yourself a jumprope: it makes for amazing cardio, and (IMO) it's quite fun!
    not a bad idea
    i had a look at your log sinner, impressive stuff!!!
    you seem very commited and lifting good weights:squat:

  13. tae kwon do went well tonight. my endurance was good as by the end of the class i felt like i was just getting going. my speed was a bit down in my upper body but thats due to last nights workout. still my recovery is good, not to much soreness. at work today i had a very physical day but my endurance was good and feeling like i have an edge. upping the blue up dose to 4 a day has helped:dl:

  14. tai chi would kick tae kwon do's ass!!! haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    tai chi would kick tae kwon do's ass!!! haha

    who knows!!
    it all depends on the person i beleive

  16. They Are All The Same!!!

  17. log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log loooog looooooooooog its better than bad its good.
    Good to see the log, lifting some orsome wieghts VS keep it up bro.

  18. tonight had a awesome workout
    heres the lifts
    seated front press=209lbs x 8(new personal best)
    =220lbs x 4(equaled personal best)
    =242lbs x1(then stripped down to 198lbs x5)

    close grip bench press=220lbs x6
    =220lbs x5
    =220lbs x5

    preacher curls =132lbs x8
    =143lbs x3(then 1 forced rep that i just missed)
    =132lbs x5(stipped to 110lbs x5)

    tricep push down =150lbs x9
    =150lbs x8

    cable curls =90lbs x 10
    =90lbs x8
    rear delt cable cross overs =60lbs x11
    x9
    x9
    then i ran on the treadmill for 10mins at a descent speed(sorry sinner couldnt find any jump ropes at the gym)

    my stength and endurance still on the rise except in bicep exercises where i was trying for more strict form. my training partner made comment to night that i seem alot more focassed in the gym and that my training intensity is way up.
    he also noticed,as did i that my last rep on exercises had alot more drive in it.the 4 blue ups with creatine are working well 4 me and at this stage i would say that blue up is all good

  19. Nice log VS.How's the libido with the blue up?

    PS Don't forget the glutamine...........

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Nice log VS.How's the libido with the blue up?

    PS Don't forget the glutamine...........
    libido also on the rise:chick:
    i havent fogotten the gluatamine, took 10grams after my workout(i hear all the bad reveiws across the am board)

    but ive still got some old stuff to get rid of, but wont be purchasing it in the future

  21. i swear you are still ray sausage! lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i swear you are still ray sausage! lol.
    we all miss the legend that was ray sausage but we have to let him
    go and come on piston, theres no need for that sort of talk

  23. hahaha. wow, i remember your start here at AM. It was somewhat rough now wasnt it? You held your ground pretty well tho'. Now you are doing some super crazy logs!!!! You know Blue up is a steroid right? Nobody told you its a PH?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    hahaha. wow, i remember your start here at AM. It was somewhat rough now wasnt it? You held your ground pretty well tho'. Now you are doing some super crazy logs!!!! You know Blue up is a steroid right? Nobody told you its a PH?
    u got to be joking piston, all due respect but come on!!

    a ph??

    Blue Up Complex:
    Tribulus Terrestris
    Avena Sativa
    Eurycoma Longifolia
    Bioactive Glyco Peptides
    Glyco Saponins
    polysaccharides

    a natural testosterone booster - yes
    Steroidal Saponins - yes
    a ph? please educate me dude?

    p.s yes V.S has come along way, well done


  25. after last nights work out my upper body totally feels like ive been through a war. decided to have a rest night
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...
    By solid711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
  2. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:23 AM
  3. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 09:20 PM
  4. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:04 AM
  5. Blue-up Stim Free........
    By solid711 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in