My run with MST's Kreaceps

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First let me thank MST for giving me the opportunity to take a 30 day run with this. Here is a bit of information about me as we get started:

Height: 6'
Weight: 218lbs

Normal Routine:Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Cardio only
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back
Friday: Off
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Shoulders/Back

What I am taking along with Kreaceps
  • RPM
  • ON's ZMA
  • 1 a day multi
So since today is Saturday it was arm day. My daughter was kind enough to wake me at 5:30 for no good reason. The gym opens at 8am which is when I go on the weekends. I took the 5 RPM at 6:45 and then 3 Kreaceps at 7:15. Felt good as usual. When I do arms I work in a biceps/triceps superset, 4 sets per exercise

BB curls:95-120lbs 8-10 reps
Rope Pulldowns: 110-140lbs 12 reps each

Seated Alternating Curls: 45-50lbs 8-10 reps
Lying Tricep Extensions: 115lbs 8-10 reps

Overhead cable curls (to temples): 50-60lbs 10-12 reps
Seated 2arm db extgensions: 75-80lbs 12 reps

Hammer curls: 45lbs 10-12 reps
Campered bar push downs: 160-170lbs 10reps

1arm preacher bench: 50-65lbs 10-12 reps
One arm reverse pulldowns: 50-60lbs 12 reps

Kneeling campered bar concentration curls: 70-80lbs 12 reps

Once done, took my final 3 Kreaceps and hit the treadmill. 30 minutes @ 15% incline @ 4.2MPH
Feelings
Felt focused, got a good pump and my vascularity was solid. I know many of you will say that what I do for bi's is too much, however, my bi's are a killer to make grow, so I always have to do a lot. I am looking forward to tomorrow, as my double session shoulders and back are my favorite lifting days of the week.

Thanks again MST

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Double Session Day

Woo hoo, its father's day and double session day.

Started off the same thing as yesterday, RPM at 6:45am then 3 Kreaceps at 7:15. Hit the gym for shoulders at 8am

shoulders
Seated BB press: 6 sets 225lbs 4 reps 205lbs 7 reps
DB press: 4 sets 75-80lbs 8-10 reps
Reverse Peck Deck: 4 sets 105lbs 10 reps
Side Cable Laterals 4 sets 40lbs 10 reps
BB Shrugs: 6 sets 315lbs 12 reps 365lbs 8 reps
Upright Rows: 5 sets 95-105lbs 8-10 reps

Feelings
Feel great, good pump, took my last 3 Kreaceps at the end of the workout. Had great focus, sweat like a monster, great. The 225lbs for 4 reps was a PR. Will be back at 1PM for back

Back
Rack Pull: 6 sets 510lbs 4 reps 455lbs 8 reps
DB Rows: 4 sets 85lbs 10-12 reps
Widegrip Pulldowns: 4 sets 210-250lbs 8-10 reps
Cobra Pulldowns: 4 sets 150-170lbs 12 reps
Rope Cable Rows: 4 sets 190lbs 12 reps
Close grip pullups: 3 sets BW 8-10 reps

Feelings
Tired, very tired, but feel amazing. The 510lbs for rack pulls was a PR let alone at 4 reps. Seems 4 is my lucky number today. Pump is outstanding, felt it the most with rope rows for some reason. Going to go sit in my daughters kiddie pool for the rest of the day.

FYI, tomorrow I will be at the gym @ 5am for cardio then in the afternoon after work for legs. Really enjoying this.:woohoo:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man. Are you dosing your first dose of Kreaceps on an empty stomach or with food?

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
empty stomach.....

should it be the other way around?:think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably fine either way, I was just curious.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Great workout! Those are some great numbers. Congrats on the PR's :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in for the ride!

Great session, BTW. I love rope rows but they hurt my hands so bad that I can't do them anymore. :( If I told you we both do traps/shoulders on the same day and do the EXACT same exercises would you believe me?? :D

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love shoulder days, I always feel my strongest doing them. Also an update, I will be lifting this afternoon :woohoo: but with my back still being stiff since sunday, I might throw some arms in placec of legs or maybe lighten the leg load and still throw arms in.

Its amazing I have been doing this for 19 years and I am always adjusting. Thats why I love it

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great workout! Those are some great numbers. Congrats on the PR's :D
thanks man, I am pushing so hard to hit 250 and 275 on seated press. In fact my numbers on press are getting frightengly (spelling?) close to those on bench and incline. You will see that on Wednesday

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I am pushing so hard to hit 250 and 275 on seated press. In fact my numbers on press are getting frightengly (spelling?) close to those on bench and incline. You will see that on Wednesday
frighteningly :D Yep those are hyuge numbers!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nice. GL I am in for the ride...

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legs and bi's

Well I had some extra time today and decided to do what I call a muscle memory day. I used my supps in the same fashion

5 RPM 1hr 15 minutes prior to workout, and 3 kreaceps 45 mins prior and directly after.

Legs
Squats: 7 sets 315lbs 12 reps, drop sets of 225 and 135 to failure directly after
Hack squat: 5 sets 405lbs 18 reps drop sets of 315, 225, 135 to failure
Leg extensions: 4 sets 170-220lbs 15-20 reps
Seated leg curls: 4 sets 130-170lbs 20 reps

Legs were nice and tingly, so it was time to do 16 sets of bi's in 20 minutes

Biceps
Preacher bench curls: 4 sets 150-170lbs 12-15 reps
Hammer curls: 45-50lbs 15 reps
Cable to the temple curls: 50lbs down to 20 as superset 13 reps then to failure
1-arm preacher curls: 4 sets 40lbs 15 reps

Feelings
Awesome, the pump is great. I have no bloat, and great energy. I did come into this product a bit hesitant considering I was never fond of creatine, but I am pleased thus far. The muscle memory days are rough but really get a great burn and pump for me.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You're entirely too strong.

/discussion

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're entirely too strong.

/discussion
thats very nice of you to say, but I am no where near where I used to be. 10 years ago I was a 250lbs monster at 6' tall. Benching well above 400 and all natural. Man I miss being 20-21:aargh:

The funniest part is right now I am a much more driven person and the young guys at my gym watch me in shock at what I do and how quickly I move for an old guy

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250 .. thats some serious weight you must have bolders as shoulder's. Good luck on your log

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I am getting closer, I am thinking on Sunday I wont rep at 225 I will make a jump to 235 and then see. I have gotten 240 for a relatively easy 1, so I am hopeful

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's your cardio coming along on the product?

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How's your cardio coming along on the product?
I was at the gym early this AM, 35 minutes 15% incline 4.3 speed. Felt great, not tired at all and sweating like a pig. Took 2 RPM prior to cardio. Will be back this afternoon for chest. Looking forward to it

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I was at the gym early this AM, 35 minutes 15% incline 4.3 speed. Felt great, not tired at all and sweating like a pig. Took 2 RPM prior to cardio. Will be back this afternoon for chest. Looking forward to it
Now that will make the legs burn!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest Day

Ok, was tired after this AM's cardio and a long day at work, but I was looking forward to my first day of chest while using this. So here goes

Chest
Incline BP: (7 Sets) 255lbs 4 reps, 225 8 and 10 reps
Flat BP: (5 sets) 225lbs 10 reps, 265lbs 7 reps
Crossover Cables: (4 sets) 70-90lbs 10-12 reps
Low Cable Crossovers: (4 Sets) 50lbs 12 reps
Cross Bench Pullovers: (4 sets) 80lbs 8-10 reps

Feelings
Good pump, but was not as strong as I would have hoped. This is what I was referring to when I said that shoulders are catching up. Its funny, no matter how hard I work at this with chest, I dont make the gains I make on shoulders. With regard to other feelings, my vascularity is crazy for me. My forearms look like a road map, which I love BTW. I really like this form of creatine and I have no bloated feeling and no upset stomach. Most creatines gave me the runs, I wont say which one was the worst but it rhymes with superdump.

Depending on schedule tomorrows back workout might be at 5am. We will have to wait and see. Until then........

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that will make the legs burn!
Due to major knee and foot issues (doctors still want to reconstruct both feet, HELL NO!!!!) I cant run, fear of foot collapse. When I do it this way, no issues at all. Go figure

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Its funny, no matter how hard I work at this with chest, I dont make the gains I make on shoulders.

Depending on schedule tomorrows back workout might be at 5am. We will have to wait and see. Until then........
I am the EXACT same way. No more how I train chest or how many things I do it just will not respond like my shoulders do. Pisses me off.

Gotta love those 5 AM workouts! :p

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you find the higher the Incline the more upper legs you feel it in, the higher the Incline, know what Im saying?

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am the EXACT same way. No more how I train chest or how many things I do it just will not respond like my shoulders do. Pisses me off.

Gotta love those 5 AM workouts! :p
As a teacher, once the summer starts my 5am workouts become the norm. That will start officially Monday

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Ok back again.

Had back day today
Back
T-bar rows: (6 sets) 210lbs 8 reps pyramid down 35lbs
Rack pulls: (5 sets) 455 9 reps Wow for me
Front wide grip pulldowns: (4 sets) 225lbs to 240lbs 8-10reps
BTN Pull downs: (4 sets) 180lbs 8-10 reps
Palms facing pullups: (3 sets) BW 10 reps

Feelings
I was a bit fatigued heading in as today at work we played a tiring wiffle ball game. However my numbers were solid for me, and the pump was very good, so I was pleased. Tomorrow is just cardio then I hit arms on Saturday.

I gotta try and hide here for a bit as you see my original personality was banned, not going to get into why. People get a bit ban happy

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The doc took the Mr. out of you, huh? Looks like a good log, I'll be checking in from time to time, good luck. Oh, and there is a picks contest up for the Strikeforce card this Friday if you're interested.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Solid back session. :woohoo:

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
thanks man, I did cardio this am, and am chillin for the rest of the night. Will hit arms tomorrow. My wife and daughter will be out of town for the weekend so it should be a relaxing weekend

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I did cardio this am, and am chillin for the rest of the night. Will hit arms tomorrow. My wife and daughter will be out of town for the weekend so it should be a relaxing weekend
Nothin' like a little alone time.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
couple that with gym time any time I want it and its a good weekend

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Arms and Cardio

Had an awesome arm day followed by 30 minutes of cardio. I am going to be heading back around 1ish for more cardio.

BB Curls (4 sets): 115lbs 8-10 reps
Rope pulldowns (4 sets): 110-130lbs 12 reps

Seated Alternating Curls (4 sets): 45-50lbs 10 reps
Skull Crushers (4 sets): 95-115lbs 8-12 reps

Seated Hammer Curls (4 sets): 45-50lbs 8-9 reps
Overhead Rope Extensions (4 sets): 140-170lbs 10-11 reps

To the temple curls (4 sets): 50lbs 8-9 reps
2-arm overhead DB extensions (4 sets): 85lbs 8-10 reps

Single Arm Cable Curls (4 sets): 50-60lbs 7-10 reps
Campered bar push downs (4 sets): 160-190lbs 8-10 reps

1-arm preacher curls (4 sets): 50-60lbs 8-10 reps

Feelings
I gotta say I feel great. Had a great pump going throughout the workout. The skull crushers always get my triceps pumped like crazy. I took 3 Kreaceps prior and 3 directly after just before cardio. Took my 5 RPM @ 6:45am, as my daughter was too excited to sleep, since she was heading to NY today. What a great weekend and free UFC tonight and a Yankee afternoon game. Cant beat this.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Great workout, man!

Do I sense a little cheat meal in the air tonight?? :food: There's nothing like some chinese food or a nice pizza and watching a fight.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Great workout, man!

Do I sense a little cheat meal in the air tonight?? :food: There's nothing like some chinese food or a nice pizza and watching a fight.
I would have, but I got invited to my sisters for dinner, so its chicken and steak. My sister likes to cook so I will eat like a pig. However you were dead on, it would have been chinese food

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I would have, but I got invited to my sisters for dinner, so its chicken and steak. My sister likes to cook so I will eat like a pig. However you were dead on, it would have been chinese food
:D I could go for some General Tso's and Lo Mein at any time of any day! I just got back from Red Lobster myself. Mmmm! Shrimp, lobster, fries, salad and cheddar bay biscuits FTW!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
No more food talk :mad: I'm cutting :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No more food talk :mad: I'm cutting :D
lol you think thatd bad I live woith my parents and have to live around all the stuff they buy. Goodies. its nice for a eat whatever I want meal other than that its a pain. Im moving into my own place in beg of mid July so this is always a plus. I once in a while wake up the next morning and remember that i ate something, and sometimes find some shredded motazz cheese all over my bed, but other than that I avoid the temptation. Its make's you more disciplined when your aroudn cheesecake , pizza, and basically food that isnt a part of your diet to sit and watch others eat it and it around the house.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Sunday First Session: Shoulders

Ok folks, were are back ready to roll. The only difference I made to my supplement routine was I took all 6 Kreaceps prior to workout to see if I felt any differences.

Shoulders
Seated BB Press (8 Sets): 235lbs 2 reps, 205lbs 7 reps, 185 12 reps
DB Side laterals (4 sets): 35lbs 12 reps
Rear laterals/peck deck (4 sets): 90-105lbs 12 reps
Cable side laterals (4 sets): 30lbs 12 reps
Front DB laterals (4 sets): 25lbs 12 reps
BB Shrugs (5 sets): 315lbs 10-12 reps
Upright Rows (3 sets): 115-120lbs 8-10 reps

Cardio
32 minutes 15% incline 4.3mph

Feelings
Well, was not able to get to 250lbs yet, but I am quickly on my way. Was not as strong as I would have liked today as I didnt have my full nights sleep (Damn UFC fight night). However the pump is good, my focus is still off the charts, and I am certainly getting stronger. THe 185 for 12 was brand new to me and that was set 8, so I was very pleased with that.

I will be back in the afternoon for Back, and we will see how I feel. I do have to admit that my arms were a bit sore from yesterday