My run with MST's Kreaceps - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

My run with MST's Kreaceps

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned

wait, you what 28? come on man I got some time on you

also, will be heading back to the gym in a bit, will do some cardio when the wife returns from shopping

2. Elite Member

I guess you're telling me these next 3 years are gonna be rough. Have you noticed any difference in the different dosing times that you've used for Kreaceps?
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I guess you're telling me these next 3 years are gonna be rough. Have you noticed any difference in the different dosing times that you've used for Kreaceps?
    when I started the log it was later in the afternoon. I have found a better "feel" lifting in the morning and dosing 3 prior and 3 after

and yes the next 3 years are very rough
    •   

4. Senior Member

Congrats on the weight, brotha! Keep doin work!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  5. Senior Member

Looks like the workouts have been great! There is absolutely no way I can make it to the gym and perform on any level other tan life support at 5 am. I have to give you credit on that.

I hope the shoulder session kicks ass tomorrow. 240 = sick

Oh yeah, 31 was a joy compared to 33......just saying
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Looks like the workouts have been great! There is absolutely no way I can make it to the gym and perform on any level other tan life support at 5 am. I have to give you credit on that.

I hope the shoulder session kicks ass tomorrow. 240 = sick

Oh yeah, 31 was a joy compared to 33......just saying

thanks man, 1 hour to go and I am psyched as hell

33 is rough? great there is something to look forward to
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    thanks man, 1 hour to go and I am psyched as hell

33 is rough? great there is something to look forward to
    Try 39 waiting on 40 to happen :P
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Banned

Shoulders and a PR

Shoulders
    Seated Press (8 Sets): 245lbs 1 rep, 225lbs 4 reps
    Arnold Presses Seated (4 sets): 65lbs 8-10 reps
    Reverse Peck Deck (4 sets): 95-110lbs 10 reps
    Side laterals superset (8 sets): 35lbs & 20lbs to failure each set
    Cable Side Laterals (4 sets): 30lbs 8 reps
    Shrugs (4 sets): 315lbs 10-12 reps

Feelings
    Woo hooo, I made it. It was not 250lbs, but I think I might have been able to get it. 245lbs was a struggle, but I almost jumped through the ceiling when I got it. Kinda freaked out the senior citizens who workout at the gym. Will be back this afternoon for a session of back.
  9. Senior Member

congrats, man!! 245 is HUGE on sp!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  10. Banned

Double Session Sunday

Well as is typical of Sunday, my wife is happy to get me out of the house, so where to go....hmmmm.....

Back
    Neutral Pullups (4 sets): BW 10 reps (good stretch)
    DB Rows (4 sets): 85-90lbs 8-10 reps
    Cobra Pulldowns (4 sets): 140-160lbs 10-12 reps
    Seated Rows (4 sets): 180-210lbs 8-10 reps
    Front Pulldowns (4 sets): 210-225lbs 7-9 reps
    Rope Rows (4 sets): 190-215lbs 12 reps

Feelings
    Amazingly good. Solid pump, in fact my shirt is feeling a bit tighter. I have been in a great mood since this AM from the seated press. I decided to make this back session more of a detail oriented rather than pure mass.

Also, I am going to be changing my cardio routine to only 4 days per week. My feet have been bothering me, and I dont want to take any chances. So it will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

See you all tomorrow for legs at 5am.
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Congrats on the weight, brotha! Keep doin work!
    thanks man, I really wanted 250 but I am going to take this and build. I figure next week I am going to go for 225 for as many reps as possible, then the following week, 7-15 take my shot
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks man, I really wanted 250 but I am going to take this and build. I figure next week I am going to go for 225 for as many reps as possible, then the following week, 7-15 take my shot
    Nice- and subbed
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. Banned

Leg Day

Ok, the sleeping issue needs to change or I will be napping this afternoon. Like clockwork, 4:10am rolls around and I am wide awake. Good thing I have summers off.

Legs
    Squats (5 sets): 315 12 reps, 275 15 reps
    Leg Press (5 sets): 496 10 reps 2x
    Leg Extensions (5 sets): 225lbs 9 reps, 210lbs 13 reps
    Seated Leg Curls (5 sets): 130lbs 8 reps, 120lbs 10 reps
    Lying Leg Curls (5 sets): 100-130lbs 8-12 reps
    Standing Calf Raises (5 sets): 315lbs 15 reps done on hack squat machine
    Calf Extensions (5 sets): 210lbs 15 reps, 200lbs 15 reps

Feelings
    Ok, I cannot walk, which is a good thing. I must say, that the hamstring pump was downright painful. During seated leg curls, it hurt to have my hamstrings leaning against the seat. Getting up was a treat

Overall though, I moved the weight well, and felt good eventhough I was kinda tired and sore. Good thing is was a lower body day, my upper body is shot and could use the time off till Wednesday. Tomorrow is abs and cardio, and the cardio should be a friggin treat considering the shape my legs will be in.
  14. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

And I thought I was the only old guy lifting at 4 AM With family and kids you do what ya gotta do imo. You're doing awesome man!
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    And I thought I was the only old guy lifting at 4 AM With family and kids you do what ya gotta do imo. You're doing awesome man!
    thanks man, it is the only time I can go, once my daughter is awake, no chance to lift.

also, on a funny note. I just took my daughter, neice, and nephew to a park. I let them run and play etc... My nephew who is 6, looks at me and says "your arms look pregnant". My day was made!!!!
  16. Senior Member

Nice workout! Have fun with that cardio tomorrow.

LOL @ the pregnant comment. Musta felt good.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ok, the sleeping issue needs to change or I will be napping this afternoon. Like clockwork, 4:10am rolls around and I am wide awake. Good thing I have summers off.

Legs
    Squats (5 sets): 315 12 reps, 275 15 reps
    Leg Press (5 sets): 496 10 reps 2x
    Leg Extensions (5 sets): 225lbs 9 reps, 210lbs 13 reps
    Seated Leg Curls (5 sets): 130lbs 8 reps, 120lbs 10 reps
    Lying Leg Curls (5 sets): 100-130lbs 8-12 reps
    Standing Calf Raises (5 sets): 315lbs 15 reps done on hack squat machine
    Calf Extensions (5 sets): 210lbs 15 reps, 200lbs 15 reps

Feelings
    Ok, I cannot walk, which is a good thing. I must say, that the hamstring pump was downright painful. During seated leg curls, it hurt to have my hamstrings leaning against the seat. Getting up was a treat

Overall though, I moved the weight well, and felt good eventhough I was kinda tired and sore. Good thing is was a lower body day, my upper body is shot and could use the time off till Wednesday. Tomorrow is abs and cardio, and the cardio should be a friggin treat considering the shape my legs will be in.
    ATG?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

thanks man, it is the only time I can go, once my daughter is awake, no chance to lift.

also, on a funny note. I just took my daughter, neice, and nephew to a park. I let them run and play etc... My nephew who is 6, looks at me and says "your arms look pregnant". My day was made!!!!
    lol
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

are you natural, currently?
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    are you natural, currently?
    all 19 years natural. I have no issue with PH's or gear, but I have never gone down that road. Maybe someday, I never say never
  21. Banned

Abs and Cardio

Abs
    Side Weighted Crunches: 200 reps 4 sets @ 25 110lbs (each side)
    Weighted Crunches: 200 reps 4 sets @ 25 110lbs
    Hanging Knee Raises: 100 reps 4 sets @ 25

Cardio
    Treadmill: 4.3 MPH 15% incline 30 minutes

Feelings
    Feel good, actually slept a little later than normal which was good. Dozed off last night around 9PM, kinda sad but hey thats the deal. Glad to find out the gym is open tomorrow @ 7am, which is when I will be there for chest and cardio.
  22. Banned

LOL @ the pregnant comment. Musta felt good.
    I gotta say it was awesome. My sister always tells me that he idolizes me. I have taught him some submission holds, he calls me for protein info as he knows that they build muscle. He is such a little character. Since I dont have a son, I treat him as such. Good kid
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

all 19 years natural. I have no issue with PH's or gear, but I have never gone down that road. Maybe someday, I never say never
    Much respect to you bro. Your moving some serious weights around. do you go atg (ass to ground) on squats?
  24. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Much respect to you bro. Your moving some serious weights around. do you go atg (ass to ground) on squats?
    thanks for the compliments. I think my best attribute in this sport has been my work ethic. When I started, my father who origibally trained me up until his death in '97, used to tell me this all the time:
    "you are not going to be the most physically gifted, but to be your personal best, you will have to outwork everyone".

I get comments all the time at the gym from guys asking why I train so hard? I always tell them its the only way I know how to do it.

In terms of ATG, not entirely. I blew out a knee a few years back, so I am somewhat limited in that regard. When I bend my knee, the cap points in the wrong direction, it is kinda odd when you watch me squat. I will go to parallel however
  25. Senior Member

ughh, that sucks, man! how'd ya blow the knee out if you don't mind me asking?
  26. Banned

ughh, that sucks, man! how'd ya blow the knee out if you don't mind me asking?
    torn patella tendon, just like LeCharles Bentley of the Browns. Friggin knee blew up like the size of a cantaloupe, just from running
  27. Senior Member

torn patella tendon, just like LeCharles Bentley of the Browns. Friggin knee blew up like the size of a cantaloupe, just from running
    LeCharles was my boy when he was on the Saints! That sikes, though. Really unfortunate.
  28. Banned

Chest Day

Well its the 4th and I got to sleep late for me (6:15)

Felt great going to the gym, had great energy and was very focused, even more so than usual

Chest
    Incline BP (9 sets): 275lbs 2 reps (have not done that in years) 225lbs 11 reps
    Flat BP (6 sets): 275lbs 4 reps, 225lbs 15 reps
    Cross over cables (4 sets): 80-100lbs 8-10 reps
    Flat Flys (4 sets): 45-55lbs 15 reps (awesome stretch and hold)
    Low cable cross over (4 sets): 60lbs 12 reps

Cardio
    25 minutes, 15% incline 4.2 MPH (left foot is hurting like hell for some reason)

Feelings
    As I was going up in weight, I started to think about 275, and figured I would take a shot, specifically after 255 felt so light. One thing that pisses me off is that my incline and my flat are so close, as I feel so awkward on flat. Feels like I am laying in a hole. That is funny in a respect aas I used to compete in BP competitions in college and maxed out well in excess of 400lbs. At the end of the workout, I felt like I could keep going for days, which is a great feeling. Tomorrow is back day whi9ch I am happy with, will be going heavy on rack pulls.

I gotta say I am really pleased with this product. My pumps are awesome, and my number shave made nice slow increases.
  29. Banned

LeCharles was my boy when he was on the Saints! That sikes, though. Really unfortunate.

It is one of many surgeries I have been through. As a former wrestling and football coach I toreup my left wrist beyond recognition during a wresltling practice. I was wrestling one of my kids who placed in states, and it just popped. I got so pissed I pinned the kid (love the outside cradle), and refused to go to the doctor for 2 months. I realized it was bad when I was trying to play catch with my nephew and it felt like I had no control of the hand.

Throw that in with major shoulder surgeries, and my body looks like a road map. I have realized though, that the more consistently I lift, the less injuries I have
  30. Banned

Back Day

Woke up very sore. But was psyched to get rolling

Back
    Neutral Pullups (4 sets): BW 12 reps (good stretch)
    Rack Pulls (6 sets): 510lbs 2 reps, 455lbs 5 reps (had a little twinge i n my lower back, which hurt throughout the workout)
    DB Rows (4 sets): 90-95lbs 8-10 reps
    T-Bar Rows (4 sets): 180-200lbs 8-10 reps
    BB Rows (4 sets): 175-205lbs 8-12 reps
    Reverse Grip Pulldowns (4 sets): 180-195lbs 8-10 reps

Feelings
    Lower back is slightly uncomfortable, but nothing terrible. It hurt most doing t-bar rows, which explains why I went a bit lighter. I decided to really focus on thickening exercises, and will move forward on Sunday afternoon with a more detailed approach. I made the mistake of weighing myself after workout, fully dressed and came in @ 228lbs. I think that minus sweat and clothes I am probably still at 226lbs. Tomorrow will be abs and cardio, which will be a nice break for my back.
  31. Senior Member

Nice back session. Do you wear a belt? I used to have lots of lower back problems until I started wearing one. It help me tremendously.
  32. Banned

Nice back session. Do you wear a belt? I used to have lots of lower back problems until I started wearing one. It help me tremendously.
    sadly I do and no benefit it seems. For the last several years, I have had issues with my left thigh. It is normally numb, but can feel pressure. I have gone to dr.'s for it and they say I wear my pants belt too tight? WTF???????

Since then , my lower back has been a bit of a bugger as I age. Its all good. It was not able to stop me today, and I really got a nice pump out of it
  33. Senior Member

sadly I do and no benefit it seems. For the last several years, I have had issues with my left thigh. It is normally numb, but can feel pressure. I have gone to dr.'s for it and they say I wear my pants belt too tight? WTF???????

Since then , my lower back has been a bit of a bugger as I age. Its all good. It was not able to stop me today, and I really got a nice pump out of it
    LOL! Belt too tight?? Never heard that one before!
  34. Banned

LOL! Belt too tight?? Never heard that one before!
    I laughed a lot at that myslf. I have gotten used to it, and its funny what you can get used to at this point
  35. Banned

Abs and Cardio

Okie dokie, I am back again

Abs
    Side Weighted Crunches (200 reps): 80lbs 2 sets of 100
    Weighted Crunches (200 reps): 80lbs 2 sets of 100
    Hanging Leg Raises (100 reps): 4 sets of 25

Cardio
    30 minutes @ 15% incline 4.3 MPH

Feelings
    Surprisingly good considering did not have a great sleep. We lost power here in PA and it was fglashing on and off during the night. Will be back tomorrow for arms and cardio
  36. Senior Member

You're a PA'er?? So am I. Power was out in the day over here yesterday. What part of the state are you located in?
  37. Banned

south eastern, down in Bucks Cty. U?
  38. Senior Member

south eastern, down in Bucks Cty. U?
    damn. midwestern, over in New Castle, about 25 miles outside of Pittsburgh.
  39. Banned

damn. midwestern, over in New Castle, about 25 miles outside of Pittsburgh.
    Steeler country. Excellent, when I moved here I decided to root for a Pa football team, and it couldnt be the eagles I friggin hate them
  40. Senior Member

Steeler country. Excellent, when I moved here I decided to root for a Pa football team, and it couldnt be the eagles I friggin hate them
    I also hate the Eagles. I just can't bring myself to like McFlab. There's just something about the whole franchise that urks me. The Steelers are the way to go. Can't wait till the showdown vs. Miami so Porter can get shut down like the little chauncey that he is. It's going to be weird seeing him do that kick and forcing myself not to like it. Kinda like in Major League 2 when the Indians trade Jack Parkman and his little shimmy goes from driving the woman crazy to making them puke.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. not sure what to run with my 15 weeka sust an eq
    By dubfungus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 12:39 AM
  2. My run with SlinShot
    By soul0wner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM
  3. Replies: 87