- 06-07-2007, 08:52 PM
I tried Phenibut for the first time a few days ago. Just thought I'd share my experience in case anyones interested. I liked it the evening I took it. It seemed to put me in a zone. I was very relaxed and focused. I actually began reading and got really into a book. It was like it was just me and the book. My mind didn't wander at all. But the next day really sucked. I could barely get up for work. Actually, I still felt kind of altered for the entire morning. I really didn't give a crap about anything. Also, I felt very nauseous all day. I really just wanted to go back home and go to bed. This stuff could knock out a horse. I plan to use phenibut infrequently and sparingly. I like the effects but the side effects detract from the overall enjoyment of the supplement.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM
- By joelfever in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:43 AM
- By Cocaine4PWO in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:26 PM
- By Cocaine4PWO in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:18 AM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:47 AM