White flood/green mang/purple wraath free sample review

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%

I score each from a 1-10 in mixablility, taste, & performance
    Followed by a brief review of the product.

WF
    Mixablility: 6/10
    Taste: 4/10
    Performance: 2/10

1st off the idea of drinking anyway from 26-32oz before lifting wts didn?t sit well with me, so I dropped it 16oz of water/shook it and started to drink it. 2nd the smell was bad, but the taste was worst. However the good news is I got it down with out gagging or spitting it out. I?d also like to mention that the smell was reminiscent of powdered detergent and also had the appearance of powdered detergent in the bottom of my shaker bottle. (my wife pointed out the detergent looking specks in the bottom of my cup to me) And no I am not claiming CL put detergent in WF, although it may taste better if they did?and for those that say they feel the effects of this product the 1st time they take it, I have to say I was quite disappointed in the results. I got no pump or mental focus what so ever out of it. In conclusion I would not purchase this nor would I recommend it too friends.

PW
    Mixablility: 8/10
    Taste: 1/10
    Performance: N/A

WOW! I want to know who CL used for their taste testers. Because that had to been the worst tasting substance I have ever came across. I tried and tried to sip on the stuff during my work out but after 10oz of it down I had to pour it down the fountain drain. I actually wretched in between sets on my benchpress sippin on this stuff. For those of you about to ask, NO I did not mix it with anything else. There is no reason to mix stuff like Gatorade or cool ade with a product like this IMO. I wouldn?t pay 58 a tub for something I have to add more stuff too just to make taste decent (if that?s even possible). I have to say though I was impressed with its mixablility. But taste was horrible at best and performance was undeterminable due to the in ability to stomach the stuff. This product goes on my list of ?worst ever? and again I would not purchase this or suggest it to friends.

GM
    Mixablility: 9/10
    Taste: 6/10
    Performance: 7/10

Ok so finally after to 1st 2 product were what I considered wash outs, this one actually pulled through for me. It mixed very well, taste was bare able, not good, but very bare able. If I had to pick a CL creatine product this would be it. I wouldn?t purchase it personally, but it is something I would not steer friends away from.

Over all view: disappointment. I was pleased that CL let me try these products, and am now glad to know I will not have to shell out good cash for products i would not really enjoy taking. i have long used CL GG and plan to for a long time, I am getting ready to purchase blue up and see how that goes.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i have read on the past (a few months back)that they improved their flavors, i dont know if its better since i also got those same samples you got(except the white flood) and i have to agree they taste really bad and smell bad, pw sits on the bottom of the shakers, and they got me really bloated.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i have read on the past (a few months back)that they improved their flavors, i dont know if its better since i also got those same samples you got(except the white flood) and i have to agree they taste really bad and smell bad, pw sits on the bottom of the shakers, and they got me really bloated.
    i hate to see what they tasted like beofre they IMPROVED them...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

Quote Originally Posted by adidamps2 View Post
    i hate to see what they tasted like beofre they IMPROVED them...
    maybe you got the not improved vertion. i know mine was a not improved one cause i got it way before that anouncemnt. let me see if i can find thart thread
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

Purple Wraath grape flavor being improved due to customer demand!

here is the thread that i was talking about but i thinks theres another one and i cant seem to find. I also notices that you posted on a newer thread of samples give away. So maybe you got the new and improved flavor
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Purple Wraath grape flavor being improved due to customer demand!

here is the thread that i was talking about but i thinks theres another one and i cant seem to find. I also notices that you posted on a newer thread of samples give away. So maybe you got the new and improved flavor
    i put in for plavor samples on the that thread..it was suppose to be the improved flavors i thought.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

then thanks for the heads up on the flavor still being bad
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%