30 days on 3-ad, Outside backers review

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So I had the opportunity to run a full log of anabolic xtreme's new 3-ad. Ive begun My advanced PCT so i figured it was time for a review, thoughts and impressions.

Now keep in mind this is my opinion, my review, this isnt to steer, persuade, or sell you on the idea. Its my thoughts and Opinions. Keep in mind every body is different, each person reacts and trains differently.

I'll Be honest, i had no idea what to expect with this product. My personal expectations were just as they were with past hormonal products, Mass size strength. None of which happened to me.

Nothing changed in my routine. My protein intake was increased and did replace alot of my calories. 5 days I missed from teh gym due to work so those days were cardio.

After week 1 Some minor effects were appearent. I looked fuller, had some minor labido increase nothing to much at 3 caps a day. After week 2 I upped the dose to play around with effects and looking at other logs some did followed suit.

I started at 239lbs. Each day after work out I did 20 min of low int cardio 65% of target heartrate.

Here is what I jotted down in my notebook and log copied and pasted.

SO i dunno what is wrong here, I dunno if maybe my expectations were more along the lines of ergomax style or what.

Here is where im at closing out this week.

The good,

I will notate im leaner and have dropped some weight now im down to about228- 230 as per the scale but ive also added 20 min of low int cardio after work before i pick up my son

Im still fuller looking

Body temp is always up, even when I eat I take my dose with meals my body heats up about 20 min after that and I can feel the heat coming off

Erection strength is off the charts. not more frequent then normal just harder then normal

good pumps
same with agression in the gym, just no change in numbers

No real soreness

Strength is still the same
Endurance is there as far as recoverying and being able to do more sets but numbers are still the same

SOme lethargy during the day. noon is the worst at lunch time I want to take a nap so im taking in caff to finish the day

I guess I was expecting to move alot more weight.

I think right at 4-5 caps is about it for me to finish up correctly.

No androgenic sides at all which is good. No acne, oily skin or anything.

hunger is still the same.

No nut shrinkage what so ever. actually I think my balls are bigger

typical past PH usage for me would have raisin size nuts within 3 weeks

Im kind of mixed at this point

If you are dieting and looking to preserve strength and muscle, this may be a product for you. Im not a showy type of guy that counts calories or cares as much as some. Im more of a strength and brawn type of person. yes I want to stay lean and look good so not bodybuilder, not powerlifter.

Im more of a mass fx hypdrol guy and not a 3-ad guy. Im curious as to how this would stack with either product. I did try stacking this with RPM, and wow sweat, heat, and energy!

I cant honestly say i wouldnt purchase this product. Im not giving it a negative review. It performs as described in write up and what others are annotating, But its not something I need in my arsenol

So for those of you naysayers that say we will give positive overhyped reviews for free product. Put this in your pipe and smoke it :D

Now day 3 of APCT has bee nice :) im pissing like a mofo from the anti-e lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice :thumbsup:

Let's keep thesee 3-AD reviews coming guys.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good honest (AS ALWAYS!) review, backer! :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Wow...thats a breath of fresh air. Honest reviews are what are going to help everyone!
I am looking into this product to get cut for summer. I stay lean all year, but who wouldnt wanna be a lil more cut for the beach. Like you said everyones different, and reacts different to things, so it was nice to read an honest review.
john

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What does your PCT look like? And you ran this solo right?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
O ran it solo not stacked.

apct is provided right now by ax

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for sharing and your honesty, i been brainstorming several ideas to stack 3-ad. and one is 3-ad + RPM. (but the rpm only on workout days)

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
great review, did you happen to get any blood work? I would love to see some numbers on 3ad.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ufort no numbers just Bloodpressure which was at 117/78 or something like that

apct on the other hand seems very intresting this week.

I think I look better this week then I did last week lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice review, straight forward and honest, just how I like it.

hill5673

Awards
As I think was said from the beginning, this would be a great addition to a stack to intensify gains and drop some BF at the same time. Right up my alley ;)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i think i am going to stack hperdrolx2,massxf,3-ad.i think this will be a killer stack what you guys think?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
3-AD sounds right for me. I've been cutting, and need to finish, but I want to start aiming for some more LBM.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
then this may be best for u

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking this product might be underdosed like mdien was back in the day...Sounds like mdien and m4OHN gains, and those both turned out to be better at a higher dose. Maybe we can get nutra to do some bulk powder so people can experiement with higher doses?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking this product might be underdosed like mdien was back in the day...Sounds like mdien and m4OHN gains, and those both turned out to be better at a higher dose. Maybe we can get nutra to do some bulk powder so people can experiement with higher doses?
i think that since it hasnt even been out for sale, the bulk powder idea is kind of far away dont you think ? ? ?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
very nice review OB!!!:clap2:

its not often to hear a good, honest review like this. i think most people feel obligated to post an awesome review in return for the free supplements. i know it has clouded my opinions in past reviews. i would look for anything that MAY be attributed to the supplement even if it was unlikely.

everyone needs to follow this honest approach though. this is why i stopped testing. its not fair to others who are interested in purchasing the supplement.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
many thanks hulk

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Thanks very much for the honest, straight forward review.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Yes but if we start bothering Dsade now and being a pain in the ass we can get the ball rolling!.
probably faster than you think, chinese suppliers have already begun listing this for sale.

but i doubt anyone will get the bulk just yet, quality issues and "competetive" factors are involved.
2 big companies are involved in this chemical and who would want to upset them just yet? :)

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running this with RPM, anythoughts?