- 05-22-2007, 06:30 PM
After using RPM for two workouts I think I have a pretty good idea about it's effectiveness, I did 4 caps yesterday pre-wo and 5 today pre-wo.
First the good, very good energy, solid strength on all lifts, and good endurance to get me through the workouts. Also I noticed it put me in a good mood both days, anyone else experienced this??
Now, the only bad thing I've noticed, it seems like it is killing my appetite PWO, I get my shake and then normally have a big meal a half hour later, after taking RPM I am not hungry for like an hour and a half PWO, I forced the food down though, I'm guessing it is the caffeine??? I've never really responded that well to products with caffeine.
- 05-22-2007, 06:32 PM
- 05-22-2007, 06:36 PM
05-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Yea maybe I need to give it a few days to up my tollerance to the caffeine, I will probly stick to five caps unless the appetite supression subsides, then maybe I'll up it to 6.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mike Monto in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:32 PM
- By The G Train in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2007, 11:12 AM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:07 PM
- By Steveoph in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:58 PM
- By ralph4u2c in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:17 PM