Poops Propadrol Log.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright everyone, as i was going through a few of the logs around the board and reading up i realized there was a shortage of propadrol logs... Namely SOLO propadrol logs and decided to try and log it for myself. Seeing a great chance to supply the board with valuable info on this lesser known supp i will be startin a Prop cycle as soon as it arrives... possibly tomorrow.

Note that i will be doing this while my 3-AD prize bottle stares me in the face so know that im taking a personal step back in order to provide the greater good with more knowledge and will be doing so in a most honest and unbiased manner. with that......

Starting stats:

Body:
5'10"
184.4lbs (as of 2 days ago)
approx BF 11-13% .... not sure but maybe someone can tell me from my latest pic i will post below)

lifts:
(not max.... just current high weight/rep @ 4th set in order of norm w/o... highlights only)

chest mon
DB press 85lbs-10
incline DB press 60lbs-10
seated machined flys 250lbs-11
Decline DB Press 45lbs-10 (usually last exercise of chest & also have to go light or left shoulder slips....)

Back tues
BB lat pull down 140lbs-10
iso cable rows 50lbs-10
iso cable lat pulldown 60lbs-10
BB super shrug-65lbs-10 (reverse grip curl bar pulled from hips to below chin.)

shoulders/tris wed
arnold press 50lbs-10
machined lateral raises 35lbs-10
machined shoulder press 130lbs-10
over head BB skull crusher 65lbs-10
reg grip individual cable tris press 50lbs-10
reverse grip bb cable tris 70lbs-10

off thurs

Legs fri
Squats 215lbs-10
leg curls 90lbs-10
leg raises 70lbs-10
leg press followed by calf presses 140lbs-10/15

off or arms sat

off sun

Proposed Cycle:

week-supps
1-Prop 60mg (30mg 2x ED)
2-Prop 60mg (30mg 2x ED)
3-Prop 60mg (30mg 2x ED
4-Prop 60-90mg (30mg 2-3x ED)
post cycle therapy
5-120mg Torem (3days)/90mg Torem(4days), 4caps HDX2/MassFX
6-60mg torem, 4caps HDX2/MassFX
7-30mg torem, 4caps HDX2/MassFX
8-30mg torem(if needed), 4caps HDX2/MassFX

Other supps/ancilleries:
Cissus (if needed for joint pain)
Poseidon (if needed for skin and pumps)
creatine (with post cycle therapy)
CEE (with post cycle therapy)
AEE (with PCT)
multi V
GUT health (if needed w/ extra pro)
powerfull (with PCT)

Goals:

Bulking, Bulking, Bulking.... cleanly.

Im going to be concentrating more on arms and shoudlers this cycle really pushing it and trying to get some more inches.... will try to get measurements later but have no tape right now.

Diet will be run as close to a 40/40/20 macro split as possible and cals will be 3000-3500 ed depending on what work allows...

sources are oats, pro pows, eggs, tuna, chicken, beef jerky, 1% milk, noodles, pork chops, steak (very little), natty PB, whole wheat bread, lean ham, grape nuts, non-fat yogurt, fish oil, EVVO, and the occasional little ceasars 5 buck pizza.

current pic.... (will get more day one)

Last edited:
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about a lower dose 3ad as part of post cycle therapy? do to the cortisol effects and such. just a thought but what do i know..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive thought about the possibilities as well but want to see what kind of gains can be retained from this cycle as well with a traditional cycle (otherwise id do a straight up 4 weeks of 3-AD RIGHT after this) and also am not completely sure how well i can get back in production while using something possibly supressive.... this would be a good question for Dr D.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you look like 11% at the most. id say 10%

WHAT THE HELL IS PROPADROL????????

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its a combination of 2 seperate compounds.... ones sposed to be like the original max lmg with some tweaks to the compound, other then that i dont know much... thus the reason for this log so we can all know more. maybe Slow-mun will chime in and fill ya in as hes the head EST rep that made this offer to me.

Last edited:
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Well this line sounds interesting

"Propadrol gains are being reported as similar to illegal compounds like an anadrol & Testosterone Propinate stack, as crazy as it may sound. As both compounds were developed by EST, both compounds are exclusive to EST at this point in time"

Good luck Poop's

I looking into my first prosteroid/prohorome sometime this year so i've been taking in all the logs for over a year now and still havn't decided for sure what i may try.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The other compound in question is structured similar to 3-OHAT, but as a proponate. This means you have something that has both a progestin and an anti-estrogen inside one pill. Its an effective compound that we're pretty proud of. In fact, its going to be the active in two new powders as well; A protein and a Pre-Workout mix.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, the guinea for us all. Good luck poop, and thanks for sacrificing your 3AD for the greater good.:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeeeeeeeeah buddy!!!

bout time a good log on this at AM.

i hate u poop u lucky fck! u get everything, must b the rep points.....:think:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Poop,

I am so glad your doing this bro, I WAS going to run prop with my "Mega" comp, but I decided against it at the very end and went with Epi.

GOOD luck with this and I will be following this. Lets see who can make the most progress ;)

Most of all have fun bro.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmmm epi......mmmmmm, lol.

im hoping this will bring similar gains as my epi cycle, if thats so then ill be just under 2 bills by the end of this cycle :woohoo:

considering i gained another 5.5 lbs during and since my post cycle therapy.... i know that ill at least make significant gains once "on" again. cant wait.

I didnt realize this had anti E properties to it as well, thats great news for someone like me who is prone to gyno. Def getting more excited about this cycle.

n Pistonpump, yes i am a lucky guy (more like blessed) but i actually bought the Epi i had logged and all the other stuff with it iin that cycle, def wasnt cheap. i just like logging to see my own progress and didnt realize everyone would like my log so much till later... just got lucky that i got this Rep position from it and just being a supp pimp. :D what are these rep points you speak of :think: :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
e-mail sent with tracking number. It wasn't overnighted, but it will still get there soon. Enjoy

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I'm there with bells on. Frickin bells!!!!!

Go Poopy, it's your birthday! Go Poopy! :dance:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job in being chosen as a logger!:thumbsup: Ill be following as I know almost nothing about this product.

And if you keep the color scheme to a min I maybe able to follow without getting a migrane!:D

Good luck Poopy my man!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEY, HEY, HEY.... no worries :D im not plannin on havin a super elaborate cycle this time to allow for little discrepancies with what the compound is actually doing.

with that being said, if i start to feel like the joints are goin dry i will add cissus. I will be runnin poseidon throughout as my bacne and acne has gotten worse allready since the end of my pct so we may not see what this can do in that feild as much.... although i may just hold off and add it once i start to see the problems gettin worse or not..... i am goin to re- edit my first post with ancillery supps that may be used while on this cycle...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Takin one for the team
2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate
POOPY, POOPY, YEAHH

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry everybody....Sin's in, this log can officially continue :)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was considering stacking this, but this log will definitely give me some more user feedback to go off of.

One question but how long ago was your Epi cycle?...didnt seem that long ago.

More reps to poop.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this log poopy! :thumbsup:

Workin

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Didnt you just finish PCT from your last cycle? How the hell you already starting another?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! I have been interested in propodrol, thanks for the log. :thumbsup:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought EST was a pretty solid company so maybe you can help recruit some more followers. Anyways good luck dude.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as for tha cyle length info..... i finished the epi post cycle therapy the end of april, prop wont be here till the 23.

so i ran the Epi during march, equal length post cycle therapy during april, equal length time off during may. whats short about that?

not to mention Epis not hardly that suppressive, torem is killer at getting the balls back (not to mention all the 6-bromo in HDX2, and the mass FX AND the powerfull....), epis not all that bad on the liver while prop isnt even methylated anywho.

im more then certain im ready to start another cycle and will try to get some blood done too, if my health care will do it for me.

welcome to my fellas MACE, Sinner, Workin, John...... :thumbsup: thanks for comin boys, as well as everyone else, cant wait to get this thing started.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching. I wanted someone to do a cycle with prop. GOOD LUCK

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
as for tha cyle length info..... i finished the epi post cycle therapy the end of april, prop wont be here till the 23.

so i ran the Epi during march, equal length post cycle therapy during april, equal length time off during may. whats short about that?

not to mention Epis not hardly that suppressive, torem is killer at getting the balls back (not to mention all the 6-bromo in HDX2, and the mass FX AND the powerfull....), epis not all that bad on the liver while prop isnt even methylated anywho.

im more then certain im ready to start another cycle and will try to get some blood done too, if my health care will do it for me.

Thats cool man. Im not tryin to bust your balls, its just that everyone around here is always preachin time off = time on + post cycle therapy just was wonderin what was up but if you feel youre ready then GAME ON! Lookin forward to see your results.
ALso, have you heard much or thought about Hemadrol, also from EST?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok just made the call to my doc and should be getting a reply soon as to getting my blood panel done, basically they tell me i just have to talk to him on the phone and he'll put in the order to the lab for what i want, dont even have to see him:D so expect blood done some time this next week.... YEAH YA.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ok just made the call to my doc and should be getting a reply soon as to getting my blood panel done, basically they tell me i just have to talk to him on the phone and he'll put in the order to the lab for what i want, dont even have to see him:D so expect blood done some time this next week.... YEAH YA.
veeeeeeeeery nice....get this show on the road poops!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just waitig on the package to arrive now, tracking predicts the 23 so hopefully it comes while im here and i can get it started the same day other wise 24th... either way hopefully my doc calls back this morn and i can get a solid date on blood drawn, prob will be a week or 2 before results are back but at least ill have time to get it done before it arrives.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't miss another great ride on the Poopy Supplement Express!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the Poopy Train too!

Good luck, Poopster! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for tha support fellas, couple more days then ill get this thing on tha way. got a call back from the doctor but i wasnt home so NOW i get to wait another "24" hours for another phone call (they prob took 2 days cause it was the weekend) but my doctor isnt sposed to be in till the 30th.... so i have to wati for the fill in physician to give me a call to make the order when hes not busy... LAGGERS

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lmao

i love this commercial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDj_fGkQKDw"]YouTube - raisin bran commercial 2[/ame]

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did this thing start yet?:blink:

man, waiting for your log to start is almost like waiting for the release date of 3-AD!?!?!?!! :frustrate

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, veeery close now, package is tracked to arrive on wednesday and im REALLY hoping i can get blood drawn before then, havnt had it done since i finished Epi and would like to get a base line for this cycle as well.... but if the prop shows up before then you can be sure ill be poppin em right away.... dont know how quick it might supress but hopefully ill get blood done before so i dont have to worry.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup crap-drawers,ya i havn't heard anything about this compound...i'm glad to see your donating your body's well-being to science...YOU the man...:head: Good luck Poop ,get huge brotha..........

Trip-diggie dinga