Stimulate X 2.0 Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Stimulate X 2.0 Review

1. New Member

Stimulate X 2.0 Review

I never tried the original but I will post reviews soon on this product once I recieve samples.

2. New Member

Just recieved the samples today. Two capsules in the package plus a discount coupon. Probably should have waited until tommorrow morning to start but could not wait. Went ahead and took both at once.
  3. New Member

Are you too wired to type? How was it? I liked the original alot, and want to know how this compares.
    •   

4. Registered User

Yeah..........
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    Are you too wired to type?
    Dude, that's actually a video of him in his avatar!
  6. New Member

Sorry guys, yea actually I have been wired since about 1:30 and still feel it. This stuff is no joke. 1 capsule would have been a good start for me. After about 30 minutes it started to kick in then hit hard after about an hour. I had already had my workout earlier today so I had to leave the computer because yes I did feel like my avatar and go mow the grass, then wash my car. For 3 hours there I felt like I could run a marathon. Breathing seemed easier, and just felt on a different level. Honestly I was a little jittery however I think It was because of taking both capsules at once. I have not used any stimulant like this in a while and they not part of my normal supplements however this one could be the next addition. I feel leveled off now but still have good energy and feel good. Taking this first thing in the morning to kick start the day or before a workout would be killer.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by newob View Post
    Sorry guys, yea actually I have been wired since about 1:30 and still feel it. This stuff is no joke. 1 capsule would have been a good start for me. After about 30 minutes it started to kick in then hit hard after about an hour. I had already had my workout earlier today so I had to leave the computer because yes I did feel like my avatar and go mow the grass, then wash my car. For 3 hours there I felt like I could run a marathon. Breathing seemed easier, and just felt on a different level. Honestly I was a little jittery however I think It was because of taking both capsules at once. I have not used any stimulant like this in a while and they not part of my normal supplements however this one could be the next addition. I feel leveled off now but still have good energy and feel good. Taking this first thing in the morning to kick start the day or before a workout would be killer.
    How was your sleep last night? No prob or like coming off an amphetimine?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  8. New Member

my gf jacked my stimx1.0 and wont give it =(
  9. Professional Member

What are the actives in stim x 2? I don't see any caffiene or yohimbine.....hmmm..
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where are the samples available?
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    How was your sleep last night? No prob or like coming off an amphetimine?
    No I slept great, actually better than I have in a while. Slept in a bit since I was up a little later last nignt. Went to bed around midnight last night but still the effects. Also I felt fine this morning.
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    What are the actives in stim x 2? I don't see any caffiene or yohimbine.....hmmm..
    Its all new stuff! It contains the main actives from version 1 with a few added goodies that really smooth the formula out. Dr.D is the man who tweaked it for the better.

http://stimulantx.com/ingredients.html
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Where are the samples available?
    We had a limited free sample announcement. We are having 200,000 samples made right now. If you check the below page in 4-5 weeks we will have plenty to send out.

http://stimulantx.com/freesample2.html
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by newob View Post
    Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    We had a limited free sample announcement. We are having 200,000 samples made right now. If you check the below page in 4-5 weeks we will have plenty to send out.

http://stimulantx.com/freesample2.html
    Thanks, I may just purchase some though because of this good review. Nutraplanet has a good price that is acceptable to me!.
  16. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks, I may just purchase some though because of this good review. Nutraplanet has a good price that is acceptable to me!.
    StimulantX also carries a 100% money back guarantee so you really cannot go wrong if you don't like it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulant X 2.0 Review!
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:26 AM
  2. Skircus7; Stimulant-X 2.0 Review---->
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 08:40 PM
  3. STIMULANT X Review
    By HARDtotheCORE in forum Supplement Logs