My updated 'Fast Action H-drol" plan

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%

Talking My updated 'Fast Action H-drol" plan

OK..I WAS going to finish my 4-week H-drol (Halodrol-50 clone) cycle with a post cycle therapy consisting of Novadex-XT and DHEA only. After some good advice and further research I've updated it to the following:

Week 1-3: 50mg H-drol per day (25mg every 12 hrs) DONE!!
    Week 4: 2 Novadex-XT Tablets, 10mg DHEA, and 25mg H-drol CURRENTLY HERE!!

Week 5-6(PCT) 2 Novadex-XT tabs, 10mg DHEA, and 10mg Nolvadex
    Week 7 (and perhaps 8) 2 Novadex-XT tabs

So I'm gonna taper off the h-drol. I actually skipped my 25mg's yesterday (thinking to jump right into the PCT) and REALLY felt like crap. Moody, hot-flashes, etc...So thanks for your help guys. I'm gonna EASE out with the 25mgs and my novadex should be here in 5-7 days.

Any other recommendations? And is six-weeks from the time I'm off of novadex enough time to wait to start another cycle?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

If I were you i would wait atleast 3 months to let your body return to homeostasis but I usually stay off a bit longer than necessary. General rule of thumb is: Time On + Time on PCT = How long you have to wait for your next cycle. So 6 weeks + 3-4 weeks = 9-10 weeks before your next cycle. But i have to say in my experience with Hdrol and yes i have used this clone is that it is very mild shutdown wise so to speak. So its your call as to when to hop back on as getting a blood test to get your values checked out is the only sure fire way to gauge when is a good time to start another cycle.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%

Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    But i have to say in my experience with Hdrol and yes i have used this clone is that it is very mild shutdown wise so to speak. So its your call as to when to hop back on as getting a blood test to get your values checked out is the only sure fire way to gauge when is a good time to start another cycle.
    Did you find it necessary to use a SERM when going through your PCT after using this stuff?
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    OK..I WAS going to finish my 4-week H-drol (Halodrol-50 clone) cycle with a post cycle therapy consisting of Novadex-XT and DHEA only. After some good advice and further research I've updated it to the following:

Week 1-3: 50mg H-drol per day (25mg every 12 hrs) DONE!!
    Week 4: 2 Novadex-XT Tablets, 10mg DHEA, and 25mg H-drol CURRENTLY HERE!!

Week 5-6(post cycle therapy) 2 Novadex-XT tabs, 10mg DHEA, and 10mg Nolvadex
    Week 7 (and perhaps 8) 2 Novadex-XT tabs

So I'm gonna taper off the h-drol. I actually skipped my 25mg's yesterday (thinking to jump right into the post cycle therapy) and REALLY felt like crap. Moody, hot-flashes, etc...So thanks for your help guys. I'm gonna EASE out with the 25mgs and my novadex should be here in 5-7 days.

Any other recommendations? And is six-weeks from the time I'm off of novadex enough time to wait to start another cycle?
    As easy on your natural Test production as halo (and its clones) is reported to be, I'd strongly recommend against only using Nolvadex at 10mg for 2 weeks. Typically it's recomended for post cycle therapy that you use 40mg for the 1st 2 weeks of post cycle therapy, then 20mg for the next two, totaling 4 weeks of post cycle therapy.

Don't skimp on your post cycle therapy, dude. You'll regret it.
    Last edited by ThisGuy02; 05-15-2007 at 04:06 PM. Reason: why the hell does it always change "P.C.T." to poct cycle therapy???
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.33%

I will be starting post cycle therapy in a few days actually. I am incorporating Toremifen Citrate, Trandsermal Formastan&6oxo, Original DNA from USPlabs which is an herbal Test booster/SHBG reducer, and Restore from ALRindustries which has estrogen/cortisol/prolactin reducers, for lack of a better word.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    As easy on your natural Test production as halo (and its clones) is reported to be, I'd strongly recommend against only using Nolvadex at 10mg for 2 weeks. Typically it's recomended for post cycle therapy that you use 40mg for the 1st 2 weeks of post cycle therapy, then 20mg for the next two, totaling 4 weeks of post cycle therapy.

even tapering down to 25mg on my last week? OK...I'll take you're advice.

Is there any way (aside from a blood test) to know if I'm in 'good shape' during my PCT?
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    even tapering down to 25mg on my last week? OK...I'll take you're advice.

Is there any way (aside from a blood test) to know if I'm in 'good shape' during my post cycle therapy?
    Smart move. A solid p.c.t. will help you keep gains and get everything back in order biologically speaking.

as for 'good shape', I'm pretty terrified of needles near my elbow joint, so I avoid bloodwork as often as possible. As far as post cycle goes, if the boys are hangin' low and my libido is cool, i consider it a win and call it a day. But that's not really the right way to tell. The only proper way to know if everything's ok, particularly lipid values, etc., is through blood work, I'm afraid.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post

are you talking aboiut nolva or novadex xt, he is talking about novadex not nolva

MOD EDIT: Closed. Does not belong here at all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 5 week Fast Action H-Drol Cycle
    By mattakaspeeed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:50 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 09:59 PM
  3. Information on fast actions S-Drol
    By maverick5 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 03:01 AM
  4. PCT for Fast Action H-DROL