Wideguy's WTF Pumped & Poseidon log

Stats.

230-235 lbs
    10 % bdyft
    Arms 18 cold
    Waist 33-34
    Height 6'2
    Chest? I'm pretty wide

Supplement history. I've used just about everything you can think of. ALRI, USP, Anabolic Innovations, Nimbus, Desinger Supps., Scivation, BSN are some of my favorites and if I left someone out I'm sorry.

AAS history. I've been off for about months and do 1-2 cycles a year and have for the last 4 years or so.

May 7 Monday

GVT 2000

Incline db press 90
    Decline db press 90
    8 1/2
    Wide Grip bench machine 180
    Pec dec 180
    10 (easily)

California Press 125
    Decline CG bench 165
    Weighted dip with 45
    Reverse Grip Pushdown 70
    21's for fun

Overall the workout was pretty damn good. I actually felt WAY more pumped then I had in awhile and looked it too. IMO it's to early to say much but I will comment that my endurance was WAY WAY WAY up. BTW I just stopped taking AP for the first time in about 5-6 months.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Looking forward to seeing your results WG.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Got my eyes on this one as well. It's an interesting combo and WTF looks like a solid creatine formula. Going to be interesting to see how these two stack together.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Board Supporter

May 8

Probably going to take the day off today so I'll comment on what taking the cytolean samples that NP gave me (thanks guys) along with posiedon. I have taken a week or so off of any type of stims because I've had a little nagging head cold (SNOTS) for longer then I'd like and have a feeling it's from the damn stims and my hectic schedule.

I'll report back tonight.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  5. Board Supporter

Damn last post didn't go through and I'm tired so I'll sum it all up in one ramblin post.

I didn't take poseidon today until I got home from work because I forgot to take it before I left the damn house. I did use a sample of cytolean wich I didn't like much at all. I was in a really good mood up until about 1/2 and hour after I took it. I dunno wtf happened but I just got real irritable and while I was energetic I has suddenly pissy and in a bad mood? It went away after about 2 hours or so but it was kinda odd, I had not triggers that would have brought that on. In fact it was a pretty easy day.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hmmm, some stims have that effect of me. Missing the Poseidon dosage will give a good way to test exactly how one product works for you, and then you can stack the dose with a dose of Poseidon. Try this out if you ever use another sample of the stim product and let us know if you see any difference. That would be interesting.

7. Board Supporter

Sorry for the lack of posts but my internet access has been non existent lately because comcast sucks ass.

Anyway things kinda sorta seem to work so I'll recap.

I had a leg workout that had me sitting 2 reps higher then I was last week for just about every set up until about my 6th when the back pumps started to get to be a bit too much. I MEAN BAD! However I was not really anywhere near as sore the next day and my vascularity has been better then usual during workouts.

The combo of wtf pumped and posiedon give some serious focu and pumps during my training sessions so far. I'll try to report the poundages and how I felt after I train tomorrow but it is Moms day and I love my mom so we'll see how much time I have.
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Sorry for the lack of posts but my internet access has been non existent lately because comcast sucks ass.

Anyway things kinda sorta seem to work so I'll recap.

I had a leg workout that had me sitting 2 reps higher then I was last week for just about every set up until about my 6th when the back pumps started to get to be a bit too much. I MEAN BAD! However I was not really anywhere near as sore the next day and my vascularity has been better then usual during workouts.

The combo of wtf pumped and posiedon give some serious focu and pumps during my training sessions so far. I'll try to report the poundages and how I felt after I train tomorrow but it is Moms day and I love my mom so we'll see how much time I have.
    Looking forward to your update wideguy!

I hope you and your Mom were able to spend sometime together. Not much will keep me from the gym, but Mom's day is certainly a good reason for a day off.

Workin
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No doubt.. Momma's day is one day I have to schedule everything else around.

Wideguy, keep up the log brother. Looking forward to the feedback, and hope you have a great mother's day.

10. Professional Member

ROFL@ "wtf pumped."

You know when supplement companies start using netslang in their supplement name, somethings wrong, lol.

What's next? "ZOMG 1337 C33!"

-"omfg it pwnz!!1"
  11. Board Supporter

ALRI always has kick ass names and Nimbus has some catchy ones to.

I'll try to post something later tonight if my mother lucking internet works! I have a tech coming out on wednesday. So far though I'd have to say that I think I had a "poseidon " kinda day. THings went very easily in terms of my thought process and my mood was steady and good. I still laugh sometimes when I go to use the poseidon because in all honesty I don't quite now how to desribe what it does exactly despite how much I think I like it. I know that sounds strange.

WTF pump has a little bit of a strange taste to it and I suspect it's one of the herbs in there that over powers the lemonade flavor. Is it bad? Not imo but I try everything and anything and usually am not phased. Once again the energy and focus that wtf pumped give are definitely there and for me it's not too much stimulation where I feel like I just got loaded with caffeine. Not to mention that he pumps are very noticeable and lasting.

BTW, everyone using wtf are only using it preworkout right?
  12. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good feedback WG, keep it coming!!! The mood aspects of Poseidon are probably some of my fav aspects of the product.

13. Board Supporter

Still consistent with the mood elevating properties in the poseidon. HOwever the real suprise here is how much I like wtf pumped. I'd say it's my new favorite creatine. The pumps are excellent but what's even better is the intensity it gives me. I'm not all jacked up like it's filled with grams and grams of caffeine, but I do stay very focused and energized well after I'm done lifting. Plus I can still go to sleep comfortably despite taking it as late as 7 at night.
  14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Still consistent with the mood elevating properties in the poseidon. HOwever the real suprise here is how much I like wtf pumped. I'd say it's my new favorite creatine. The pumps are excellent but what's even better is the intensity it gives me. I'm not all jacked up like it's filled with grams and grams of caffeine, but I do stay very focused and energized well after I'm done lifting. Plus I can still go to sleep comfortably despite taking it as late as 7 at night.
    All signs of a well designed creatine product!

I may have to give this a try and throw some in with my Poseidon preworkout.

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
  2. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 06:20 PM
  3. BigRicks's WTF Pumped Log