Rockin' RPM Review

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

Rockin' RPM Review

alright so last week i was very sluggish in the gym so this RPM couldnt have come at a better time. i tried to stay away from reading the other RPM reviews to give a good opinion of the product.

so i woke up this morning and ate some oatmeal and sipped some Xtend, popped 4 RPM an hour before workouts. about 40 minutes after i had this "beastmode" feeling similar to the feeling you get when you are about to leave for vacation or do something really exciting so i left for the gym.

on arrival, the feeling was gone but i had this buzz feeling, similar to an ECA stack. i couldnt sit still, had loads of energy and a good feeling throughout the workout.

RPM also provided me with a free rock concert. i started my workout with a few Disturbed songs on my mp3 players. wouldnt ya know it...they came walking in the gym and played for me throughout my workout. not really, but it felt as if i had them playing inside my head. about 1/2 way through my workout i crashed a bit, this was due to alot of supersets i do during workouts. but just in time, metallica and trapt walk out on stage and play for me. energy out the wazoo again. finished my workout feeling great and cardio never seemed so easy.

overall: great feeling and energy that allowed me to easily go push through a hardcore workout and 20 minutes of cardio.

my thoughts: capsules look really cool, kinda like a candy-colored orange (like that matters right?). also, i think this product would stack VERY well with a preworkout pump product like Xplod Reload or VasoXplod. i also think this would be a great product to stack during a cutting cycle. something like a TTA/Sesamin stack would be ideal. for the advanced, i would try something like Leviathan/RPM but dosage split out widely. (morning/afternoon take levithan, RPM around 1-2PM). would be a great stack to keep mass and get ripped. if taken with a stimulant, test tolerance and slowly work your way up.

3 things that popped out in my mind after taking this sample were: 1) did they use lead-based paint to color in capsules? and 2) what the price will be for retailers? 3) how many capsules will come in a bottle, with the dosage being 4 capsules before a workout, and people using up to 6, i can only see this product have 120-180+ capsules per bottle.

i would def. buy this product for the retail price of about $19.99 and stack it with some Xplod Reload for the ultimate preworkout synergy but if this product goes for over $24.99 a bottle, i think i could do without. not that this product isnt good by all means, but i would rather buy some bulk protein powder, CEE, and preworkout powders. i am looking at this product to use for most of the year, with breaks every 6-8 weeks probably but this would be a product i would like to have in my closet at all times that why i am concerned with the price (and being a broke college student).

i would like to thank dirk and AN for the sample, great product guys - it will def. sellout quick!

2. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!

Bro i dont think we can stress it enough but RPM only get better with time!! I was on it for about 2 weeks str8 and WOW!! I was SOOOO HARD AND TIGHT!! I was doseing it at 4 caps preworkout! You guys will have to see for yourselfs!!

Thanks again!!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!

Bro i dont think we can stress it enough but RPM only get better with time!! I was on it for about 2 weeks str8 and WOW!! I was SOOOO HARD AND TIGHT!! I was doseing it at 4 caps preworkout! You guys will have to see for yourselfs!!

Thanks again!!
    ya i read that in another thread and i that is a very good point you guys should stress when marketing and "pimping" this product that it works from day 1 and keeps on getting better. you guys have tons of reviews to back yourself now...good job on this one! im leaning towards a leviathan, RPM, dicana, & bulk sesamin stack for a killer cutting cycle in a few months.
    •   

4. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah bro that would be an awesome Stack!!!!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Yeah bro that would be an awesome Stack!!!!
    do you know whats gonna be the retail price at an internet retailer like NP and/or how many pills will be in a bottle? those my only concerns. i know i can just wait a few days and see but i thought i just throw it out there.

off topic but ive observed that many A.N. reps have dogs as their icons..whats up with that! only reason is because im going buy me a great dane thursday...cant wait, i love dogs!
  6. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well i cannot release any info on the price or caps as of right now!

But i can tell you is that Great Danes are awesome!
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You guys are teasing me!!!
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post

i would def. buy this product for the retail price of about $19.99 and stack it with some Xplod Reload for the ultimate preworkout synergy but if this product goes for over $24.99 a bottle, i think i could do without.

i would like to thank dirk and AN for the sample, great product guys - it will def. sellout quick!
    Thanks for the review man!!! I think I know what you're talking about on the music...... I usually have Linkin Park concerts! lol

As far as the price..... I don't know what it will go for to be honest, but $19.99-24.99 would be GREATLY underpriced in my opinion. Perhaps you are not realizing what type of product this is? If it was simply an energy supp, yes. But the energy is simply a good side effect basically. This product is in a class of it's own.... but could be compared to a combo: cognitive stim/strong herbal anabolic/Anti-E. Even this is an understatement on the many effects of RPM.
    Not knocking your opinion, cause we're all entitled to our own.... just adding my $.02.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Thanks for the review man!!! I think I know what you're talking about on the music...... I usually have Linkin Park concerts! lol

As far as the price..... I don't know what it will go for to be honest, but $19.99-24.99 would be GREATLY underpriced in my opinion. Perhaps you are not realizing what type of product this is? If it was simply an energy supp, yes. But the energy is simply a good side effect basically. This product is in a class of it's own.... but could be compared to a combo: cognitive stim/strong herbal anabolic/Anti-E. Even this is an understatement on the many effects of RPM.
    Not knocking your opinion, cause we're all entitled to our own.... just adding my $.02.
    i gotcha bro, i see where you are coming from. your opinion is that of the business man trying to make an honey dollar. mine is that of the consumer, trying to squeeze everything he can get out of the honest dollar he already earned and not fully understanding the $$/research/time poured into this product. i wouldnt mind paying more for RPM if there were say 240 capsules in a bottle (or a lot of servings). another thing i looked at when coming to my conclusion was using this product as a staple for a large amount of the year. if the price isnt what i hoped for, i will probably still buy the product ... just not as often and use it only when i really need to cycle it. i appreciate the sample, your honest opinion, and your open-mindedness.
  10. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Actually, I make zero cents off the product. lol
    I too am a consumer. But again, I see where you're coming from. I've been in the boat where I had to stretch every supplement dollar. Actually, I'm still pretty darn close. lol.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

do you know whats gonna be the retail price at an internet retailer like NP and/or how many pills will be in a bottle? those my only concerns. i know i can just wait a few days and see but i thought i just throw it out there.

off topic but ive observed that many A.N. reps have dogs as their icons..whats up with that! only reason is because im going buy me a great dane thursday...cant wait, i love dogs!
    Ralph-
    I will be putting up a thread on the main forum in the next couple days that will answer all of these questions- pricing is going to be EXTREMELY reasonable for the type of product that this is- chances are, you probably won't see another company put out a product this potent for the price we will be selling RPM at, or even close
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

sounds good RMS, i will be looking forward to it.

yeah i cant wait to graduate and make some good money. then i can afford some bulk top quality protein powders and muscletech. ahh, my dream come true ... i cant wait!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

PS- One of things that makes AN a little different from other companies- we manufacture all our own products, and roll over a large part of the extra profit into putting better constituents into our line- kinda like Poppa Johns except with supplements- better ingredients, better supplements!!

We use higher % extracts and put a great deal of time and care into formulation and production, with no b.s. 50 compound proprietary blends and combinations that don't even make any sense- anything you see on the label is in there for a reason and makes a difference in the effectiveness of the product
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

sounds good RMS, i will be looking forward to it.

yeah i cant wait to graduate and make some good money. then i can afford some bulk top quality protein powders and muscletech. ahh, my dream come true ... i cant wait!
    Muscletech, huh? Guess you are planning on being a gazillionaire!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals™ RPM review?
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:32 PM
  2. Short RPM + Drive Review
    By The G Train in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 12:12 PM
  3. Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:07 PM
  4. Steveo's RPM Review
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 05:58 PM
  5. RPM Review
    By CDONDICI in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:42 PM