Don't question my SWAGGER log
- 05-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Don't question my SWAGGER log
Reason for this log is to put an end of the question ARE YOU STILL WORKING OUT? Its time to leave no drought in their/and my mind about my gym swagger.
Male 5í6Ē Endo 195 morning 198 nights
Diet is pretty much on working with Michael with ALR. But itís my last month and likes to keep my body guessing. I may go with beast or bobo after this month.
* Its is not a six week or six month log itís my journey*
Current Supplement Stack *On this stack for 3 weeks now*
Lipo PM (only one week so far)
Possible WTF, White blood, RPM .. on of the three havenít decided yet
Bulk BCAA, CEE, EAA
- 05-02-2007, 05:10 PM
- 05-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Well, This morning at 195.2
I'm not big on numbers but just like to see where i'm at
Leviathan gets me up and going in the morning .. i have a cup of water and two pills by my bed.
I forgot to add that i'm also taking Incarnate
I will be test WTFP... i was just thinking of other because it took freakin eva.. to get here..
TODAY IS LEG DAY and first day on WTFP ... So we will see how it goes
05-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Well my leg day went pretty well
-WTFP will really have you like WTF ... i stayed a little late at work and i was running around like a rabbit and taking fast... I could be a one time thing... but if its not ... that GREAT... so far 8/10 ( will put a review up later on WTFP)
Squats - 185*10 , 205*10, 215*8, 215*6
Leg Press- 8p*12 for 4 sets... .
Leg Ext- (3)Drop sets- 105, 95,85
Leg Curls-(3) Drop sets- 65,45,35
Calf Raises 2p for 3 set to failure
ABS... 3 sets to failure
05-04-2007, 02:49 PM
05-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Well its monday again ...
* Normally i dont workout on weekend but problems with my car.. I walked a total of 4 miles but i think it was a good thing
*Weight this morning 197.00...
* Looking to get a camara soon to show my improvements... I have made great improvements since March...
* Today is Chest day.... Let's see how it goes
05-07-2007, 09:51 AM
05-07-2007, 10:11 AM
05-07-2007, 10:13 AM
05-07-2007, 10:19 AM
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
dazilla....good start man...
Ive been on Incarnate Leviathan and poseidon for over 3 weeks now, Incarnate has kicked in good and my endurance is away up, leaning out while gaining!...
anyway good luck, subscribed!
05-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Ran out of DCP and NP is out of it... I have some leftover Vaporize so will use that.
05-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Weight 195.4 ...Left my log book at home... will update later. but BACK WORKOUT was great... hats of to WTFP it really helps me get focus. :good:
05-09-2007, 09:20 AM
05-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Was off from the gym yesterday. Today is LEG DAY...
Current Weight 194.4
Tuesdays Back Workout:good:
DeadLifts (5 sets)
135*10,185*8,185*8, 205*6, 205*5
Wide Grip Pulldowns(5 sets)
120*10,140*8,140*8, 150*6, 150*5
Close Grip Seated Rows
HS Rows (4sets)
St8 Arm Pull Downs
40*10, 40*10, 40*8
OVERALL it was a great workout one of the best back workouts in a while. This stack is really coming together...
05-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnfaceman in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:12 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 57Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:35 AM
- By dalejmurphy in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:21 AM
- By sepheus61 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:08 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM