NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
NX PlasmaVol vs Steel Edge/IntraXcell/ and now Leviathan

Well my buddy Harold just bought NX PlasmaVol so I will be following his progress! Ill take my camara up to the gym and get his before pics and post the effect pics!. He is waiting to finish off his NO shotgun so it will be few days before starting the NXP.

I will also be adding my pix here for the IntraXcell/Steele Edge before/after. Im already past the week point on both but ill be doing 3 months of it! Charles is about to start IntraXcell so Ill put him in here also!
Let the games begin!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well my buddy Herrald just bought NX PlasmaVol so I will be following his progress! Ill take my camara up to the gym and get his before pics and post the effect pics!. He is waiting to finish off his NO shotgun so it will be few days before starting the NXP.

I will also be adding my pix here for the IntraXcell/Steele Edge before/after. Im already past the week point on both but ill be doing 3 months of it! Charles is about to start IntraXcell so Ill put him in here also!
Let the games begin!
:head: Sounds awesome!!!

:djparty:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Here are todays pics! Ill get vein pics on arm day next week! Today was shoulders!

Harold's pix- 6'4 260lbs

Here is Charles pics- 5'10 210lbs

Mikes Pic- 6'2 200lbs LEAN and MEAN

Here is my pics. 6'2 220lbs

and Harold behind me

Were not working out sat/sun, Chest on monday.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:bb: :bb2: :bb3:

Very cool pics :cool: You guys have some big arms! Looking forward to this. :D

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say that the AEN stack is freaking awsome my stamina/endurance is so high in the gym that it is hard for me to quit working out!

I have started mixing my prework out drink with 3/4th a scoop and then 1/4th into my bcca work out jug(1/2 gallon water)

Cardio/workout- Holy crap, on the elliptical's I do 2 miles in almost 10 minutes, Im going flat out from start to around 15-18min's cept to chug some bcca/steele edge mix. Then hit the workout to never feel tired and finish it off with abs.

BodyComp- I have noticed a huge difference in Vascularity, my arms and legs. Before I didnt have any signs of veins but now they are becoming pretty visible. Also take into account that Im dropping bodyfat so that is helping also. I just bought a large weight belt from NutraPlanet and Im already on the Last damn hole when its tightened all the way for heavy lifting, I usually keep it 3 holes out when not lifting( I wear it at all times expect for cardio/abs).

More updates/ pics later in the week! Any suggestions or comments welcomed as with any additional information anyone would like to hear.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say that the AEN stack is freaking awsome my stamina/endurance is so high in the gym that it is hard for me to quit working out!

I have started mixing my prework out drink with 3/4th a scoop and then 1/4th into my bcca work out jug(1/2 gallon water)

Cardio/workout- Holy crap, on the elliptical's I do 2 miles in almost 10 minutes, Im going flat out from start to around 15-18min's cept to chug some bcca/steele edge mix. Then hit the workout to never feel tired and finish it off with abs.

BodyComp- I have noticed a huge difference in Vascularity, my arms and legs. Before I didnt have any signs of veins but now they are becoming pretty visible. Also take into account that Im dropping bodyfat so that is helping also. I just bought a large weight belt from NutraPlanet and Im already on the Last damn hole when its tightened all the way for heavy lifting, I usually keep it 3 holes out when not lifting( I wear it at all times expect for cardio/abs).

More updates/ pics later in the week! Any suggestions or comments welcomed as with any additional information anyone would like to hear.
Very cool feedback! :thumbsup: Glad you are enjoying the stack so much :cool: You may want to experiment with taking 1/2 scoop of SteelEdge pre-workout, and mix 1/2 with your BCAA coctain and sip it throughout your workout. I know you are already doing a 3/4-1/4 split with it, but I'd say try the 1/2-1/2 dosing and see which is best for you.

I cant think of any thing else.....seems like your doing great! :bb:

:type:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

Glad to hear we can be of assistance!

BTW, SteelEdge/IntraXCell is in a WHOLE other league than your friends stack.

Thought you may be interested. :)

If you are an Muscular Development reader, check out the latest issue, to see our 5 page article on Beta-Alanine. It will give you a very good understanding of the science behind IntraXCell!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/65040-new-beta-alanine.html

Awesome log so far, keep it up!:thumbsup:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well Harold is also on Anabolic Pump and some other supp's. So his not just using the PlasmaVol only, and he was using NO stuff before this, so it will be a good comparison.
Chest day today updates to come! later tonight.

I tried the 1/2 and 1/2 mix yesterday! Worked out pretty good seeing how it was leg day, I maxed out the calf press machine with 575lbs for 8 reps and pushed 2 more out to hit 10! I did squats last and man I was not feeling tired but my legs felt like rubber. I was able to 315 for 4 reps, then called it a day. Its funny how 2 months ago I was doing 335 for 8-10 reps, I hate cutting b/c of the strength loss but it will be worth it!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well Herrald is also on Anabolic Pump and some other supp's. So his not just using the PlasmaVol only, and he was using NO stuff before this, so it will be a good comparison.
Chest day today updates to come! later tonight.

I tried the 1/2 and 1/2 mix yesterday! Worked out pretty good seeing how it was leg day, I maxed out the calf press machine with 575lbs for 8 reps and pushed 2 more out to hit 10! I did squats last and man I was not feeling tired but my legs felt like rubber. I was able to 315 for 4 reps, then called it a day. Its funny how 2 months ago I was doing 335 for 8-10 reps, I hate cutting b/c of the strength loss but it will be worth it!
:squat: NICE!!! :cool:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well we hit chest tonight and man am I sore now! I did 3.56 miles in 20mins and burned 406 calories while waiting on my buddy david to get to the gym. I didnt have my cam but I will get pics later tonight, He looks like a powerlifter. He pushed up 275lbs on flat for 4 reps tonight, a new personal best of his! I was able to do 225 for 6 reps, and attemped the 275 but couldnt push it up. I just have to keep my mind off the fact of not being able to push up as much weight and focused on my goals for right now. I had great energy all thru the workout and still feeling good now 3 hours later!

I talked to Sam and Darren at nutraplanet and they hooked me on starting Leviathan to help shred me down! Darren has me taking 1 pill before breakfast and 1 at a meal later in the day. So I will do that for the first few days to see how my body react's then Ill jump the the 4 pills a day.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
This stuff'll turn you into a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me.... :D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well we hit chest tonight and man am I sore now! I did 3.56 miles in 20mins and burned 406 calories while waiting on my buddy david to get to the gym. I didnt have my cam but I will get pics later tonight, He looks like a powerlifter. He pushed up 275lbs on flat for 4 reps tonight, a new personal best of his! I was able to do 225 for 6 reps, and attemped the 275 but couldnt push it up. I just have to keep my mind off the fact of not being able to push up as much weight and focused on my goals for right now. I had great energy all thru the workout and still feeling good now 3 hours later!

I talked to Sam and Darren at nutraplanet and they hooked me on starting Leviathan to help shred me down! Darren has me taking 1 pill before breakfast and 1 at a meal later in the day. So I will do that for the first few days to see how my body react's then Ill jump the the 4 pills a day.
Great workout!

LOL.....I thought you were talking about Darin & I. One of our AEN reps (dtrain13) is named Darin, and my name is Sam....lol....when I first started reading it, I got really confused :think: :D

I hope the Leviathan works well for you :head:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today was ruff! I took 1 leviathan pill before eating 3 eggs/cheese and milk, around 10:30ish. I mix up my Steel Edge and drown down the IntraXcell around 12:30ish and then head up to the gym. I was not planing on doing legs as they were still sore from monday, but Herrald and mike were back there about to do squats so I went back there to hang out. Well they are at the end of the workout and start with 225 an they make me do it. I didnt have the best form so Mike was coaching me and I knocked out 20 reps feeling pretty damn good. So they up it to 275 and I pushed up 7 reps, concentrating on my form. It felt much better after he fixed my form but man I was sore. So I go to warm up with 20 mins of cardio and I had jog slowly b/c I felt like I was going to puke! Then I do some abs but they were sore as **** too, so I ended up doing some back exercise's. From there everything was getting better and now Im feeling pretty good.
Here is my Motivation to lift more weight

What keeps me going during lifting the 1/2 Steel Edge and 4 scoops of Extend

Really crappy pic's I couldnt keep my arms from shaking

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Another solid workout Pump! :clean: Your during workout cocktail looks awesome :) I mix SteelEdge with lemonade Xtend, and drink it pre/during my workouts :cool: Keep the updates rolling in!!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Must update! Whoa I had to give a speech today and It was about Exercise/ Diet / Supplements. Well I took 2 Levaithan pills at around 9:10, my speech class starts at 10:00 and Im about the 6th person to speak. Well at 10:10-40 I could NOT stay still, I was constantly moving around and my heart rate was jacked!! I felt like I was running full blast for 30mins, I thought I was going to die. It was crazy finally I held my breath a second and concentrated on calming down till my heart rate lowered and I was sitting still. Then I had to give my speech and we got to take a 10 min break, and I have been calm ever since. Im only taking 1 pill tonight, and 2 in the am and 2 at night tomorrow. The only caffine that I ever get is from a glass of sweet tea usually at lunch time, so it may be the fact that my body isnt used to the stim's. Im wondering If I should just do the 2 pills for a couple of days then jump to the 3 and then to 4 b/c of this reaction. Well today is arm day and Ill be posting up later on and some new pics.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Must update! Whoa I had to give a speech today and It was about Exercise/ Diet / Supplements. Well I took 2 Levaithan pills at around 9:10, my speech class starts at 10:00 and Im about the 6th person to speak. Well at 10:10-40 I could NOT stay still, I was constantly moving around and my heart rate was jacked!! I felt like I was running full blast for 30mins, I thought I was going to die. It was crazy finally I held my breath a second and concentrated on calming down till my heart rate lowered and I was sitting still. Then I had to give my speech and we got to take a 10 min break, and I have been calm ever since. Im only taking 1 pill tonight, and 2 in the am and 2 at night tomorrow. The only caffine that I ever get is from a glass of sweet tea usually at lunch time, so it may be the fact that my body isnt used to the stim's. Im wondering If I should just do the 2 pills for a couple of days then jump to the 3 and then to 4 b/c of this reaction. Well today is arm day and Ill be posting up later on and some new pics.
Yeah, I suggest you ease into the stims, especially if you do not take caffeine on a regular basis.

Looking forward to the update! :bb3:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to the Plasmavol?
Nah the Steel Edge/IntraXcell/Leviathan combo! Plasmavol is what (the really big dude) Herrald is about to start, so Ill be getting feedback from him.

And that is a quote from Jesse "The Body" Ventura in the movie Predator.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I ****ed up and didnt put my cam in my work out bag. I wasnt even really feeling like working out today but damn it I cant just sit around lol. Plus my arms were not sore yet. I had some nice veins popping up with standing curls of 40's for 10. I didnt do any cardio today b/c I wasnt feeling it, plus of time constrants so I will do some abs tonight after I go to my math class. I had clean energy all thru the workouts and I even took my Leviathan pill, right after taking my 3 pw IntraXell's, with my protein shake.

I can tell its working b/c like I said before this stuff'll turn you into a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus. Plus I feel Hot all the time so my blood pressure is up, I figure since I dont have class tomorrow, I will take 2 again and see if I get the same reaction or not. If not then I will take 2 more before I have to be at work that night.
This Stack ****ing rocks! I will be doing some cardio and shoulders tomorrow.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, I took 2 leviathan at 10 30 and I havent had any of the reactions I did yesterday! Im going to hit the gym up at 2 30 for some cardio and shoulders.

My weight today was 217! Im going to start taking pics of the scale to track my progress! But It will have to wait till next week as Ill be at my gf's all weekend. Its her 22nd birthday and then to top that off next freaking weekend she is graduating from UGA.
So basicly this month is going to be busy and workouts will only be on mon/wed/fri. I will be working inbetween class's on tue/thur so I wont have any freetime and then Ill be with her on the weekends moving and what not.
Updates to come later today!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Well I ****ed up and didnt put my cam in my work out bag. I wasnt even really feeling like working out today but damn it I cant just sit around lol. Plus my arms were not sore yet. I had some nice veins popping up with standing curls of 40's for 10. I didnt do any cardio today b/c I wasnt feeling it, plus of time constrants so I will do some abs tonight after I go to my math class. I had clean energy all thru the workouts and I even took my Leviathan pill, right after taking my 3 pw IntraXell's, with my protein shake.

I can tell its working b/c like I said before this stuff'll turn you into a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus. Plus I feel Hot all the time so my blood pressure is up, I figure since I dont have class tomorrow, I will take 2 again and see if I get the same reaction or not. If not then I will take 2 more before I have to be at work that night.
This Stack ****ing rocks! I will be doing some cardio and shoulders tomorrow.
Great log so far, much appreciated.

Personally speaking, doing cardio with IntraXCell and SteelEdge, , just makes it so much easier and SO much more enjoyable.

Anectodally I felt IntraXCell was strongly decreasing my fatigue during cardio, but it wasn't until a study that measured Beta-Alanine's ability to increase aerobic endurance, that I was able to see for myself that is wasn't just in my head. :afro:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking out my log and progress! Oh I love the fact that I dont get tired in the gym and even hours later! Well Im listening to the original Mortal Kombat game cd(Not the movie soundtrack) that came out in like 1995 haha, getting ready to hit the gym! Here is my Kombat Ready Stack together!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking out my log and progress! Oh I love the fact that I dont get tired in the gym and even hours later! Well Im listening to the original Mortal Kombat game cd(Not the movie soundtrack) that came out in like 1995 haha, getting ready to hit the gym! Here is my Kombat Ready Stack together!

What an awesome pic, thanks for posting that. I like the AM screen shot in the background. :head:

FATALITY!

:saw:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I get one of those blue jugs? I must have one!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I freaking did it again when I took that last pic I put the cam on the charger!!! and Left for the GYM. haha I wish I had the cam b/c I FINALLY hit 2 miles @ 10mins and 40secs!!! It was a great feeling, I was really happy b/c last week my best was 2 miles around 11mins 15secs!!! Thats INSANE. I stopped at 20 mins and hit the weights. Today was shoulders and it was good day, I was hyped from start to finish b/c of the cardio!
I got some nice new battle stretch marks :bruce2: .
Here are the after pics, also take into account that I was drinking my pwo shake while talking to Ms. Corey for like 45 mins .
No flex in these 2 pics

Rasing my Traps up a little bit!
In my damn hyperness I forgot to do shrugs today!!! I got home and felt like kicking myself.

Here is my Post work out MEAL its badass. I only wish that I had some tabassco sauce!! Even better would be Anabolic Hot Sauce!!
Take some Roast beef/ Rice/ Carrots/ Potatos/ and Eggs!!

Mix together an Bam Freaking awsome

Here is my dinner tonight while at work!
Homemade chicken salad!! Yummy

Thanks for the Comments guys!

Where can I get one of those blue jugs? I must have one!!
Well I had been looking for something like that for awhile. Last weekend my gf finds them and i dont remember where!! But they were only like 1 dollar!!! So I will ask her and post it up this weekend from her place.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:food: YOU ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY!!!!! :D Cool pics!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
The PWM is gone!! man that was good but damn it would have been so much better with hot sauce!
Oh and I just realized I had posted the same pic twice, its fixed now! lol

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
The blue water jug came from BigLots for 1 dollar! but you can get them at kroger for 2 dollars. :clap2:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well Sunday Sunday Sunday some random pics I took at my GF's Bday dinner @ her grandparents house!
Random leg shot laying on the sofa.

My baby and Her Baby(Tuffy(his not really that Tuff))

Joshua her 16 y/o brother

A fact of life!

Well Looks like I will only be working out 2 days this week!!!!! :( I Really Really Really hate it! but I will be working on tue/thru inbetween class's and then friday-sat will be in Athens for my GF's Graduation from UGA.
I'll have to come up with a plan and hit like
Mon -legs/chest/arms
then - legs/back/shoulders

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: LOL @ the "random leg pic" and your shirt!!!! :toofunny:

Tear it up in the gym the two days you get to lift this week!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had been looking for something like that for awhile. Last weekend my gf finds them and i dont remember where!! But they were only like 1 dollar!!! So I will ask her and post it up this weekend from her place.
Maybe from the Dollar store....I found one at Publix for $3 but about 1/4th smaller. Youve also inspired me to get a tub of xtend and i already have had amazing results. thank you!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The blue water jug came from BigLots for 1 dollar! but you can get them at kroger for 2 dollars. :clap2:
Thanks ill be picking up one.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today- I hit chest, legs, cardio and abs. The start of my workout was good then went to ok then went back to good at the end! This was due to me eating cereal and then a protein bar 2 hours before working out. So energy for heavy lifting was down. On my 4th set of flys at the start I hit 180lbs for 10 reps holding for 3 secs each rep. That was good b/c last time I hit 165 for 3secs for 8 reps. The rest of chest was just some lighter weights concentrating on squeezing my pecks. I switched up from squats to leg press and did 3 sets for 20,15,10 going up to 10 plates. Not going heavy b/c I was running on E. The only thing keeping me going was the Kombat cocktail! I did do 300lbs for 2 reps, 1st time doing conventional deadlifts! Yay thats pretty good I think, I got light headed after each lift and could feel a rush thru my whole body! It was a great feeling. Then I finished off with some abs and got my post workout supps/shake.
In between Leg press sets

After some Hack Squats

In between Deadlift sets- Im on the Last damn loops of my Belt And I just bought it last month!!!

300lbs 1st time conventional deadlifting, 4th set

About to lift the 300lbs, getting my mind ready to perform!

Over the workout was good just wish I could have hit chest better!
Also Im getting some acne on my back! Anyone know if its the leviathan or IntraXcell/Steel Edge? Im about out of the IntraXcell and will have Pick some more up at THE NUTRA PLANET here this week!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Man, your tat is awesome :cool: I stand with my foot on the bar as I wait for my next set of deadlifts too :)

Also, I doubt it is the IXL/SE that is causing your breakouts. Nice workout!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! You wont find another like it! My sister designed it and I need her to do another for my other arm.

Ya its always nice to feel like your the king of the hill! lol
Man Im looking ruff in those pics! Ill have to get my hair cut off soon! and shave and wake up earlier so I can eat more before going to the gym!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well today has been a good day! I made a 84 on my last speech(a lot better then I thought b/c it wasnt in key word form) and the midterm today was easy!
My mood has been really great this month, an my damn female radar has been off the chain. It aint no joke/ Libido is up, way up! My last post cycle therapy killed my libido but now its back in full run! Well Hitting the gym tomorrow so lifting updates to come then, Oh and Ill have to run to the NP to pick up another bottle as I only have 2 days left of IntraXcell. The Steel Edge has lasted a little longer then side of the Jug claims! Which is GREAT!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well today has been a good day! I made a 84 on my last speech(a lot better then I thought b/c it wasnt in key word form) and the midterm today was easy!
My mood has been really great this month, an my damn female radar has been off the chain. It aint no joke/ Libido is up, way up! My last post cycle therapy killed my libido but now its back in full run! Well Hitting the gym tomorrow so lifting updates to come then, Oh and Ill have to run to the NP to pick up another bottle as I only have 2 days left of IntraXcell. The Steel Edge has lasted a little longer then side of the Jug claims! Which is GREAT!
:thumbsup: Nyce!!! :cool: Glad to hear you have been loving the stack :drunk:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today was a great day at the gym! Freaking awesome energy! I did some legs/arms today and was pumped the whole time! I grabbed another bottle for IntraXcell from the Planet! and Im ready for another month, Ill be getting some more Steel Edge in prob 2 weeks. Also heard that Herrald started his PlasmaVol but I wont see him for a while so Ill get some pics of him next time I see him.
Here are todays pix.
Starting with Arm workouts

Some curl pics

After, I was trying to get some vein shots... Hopefully by the 3rd month they will be more noticeable

Maxing out the Calfs on the hammer strength, 4th set 10 reps

Getting ready to pump it out, Looked good in the mirror but I should have got closer lol.

Well thats all for today off to work I go, hi ho hi ho tis off to work I go!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME PICS!!!!

All that weight on the calf machine?!?!? :jaw: WOW!!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today I did my workouts different and Man it rocked! I started with leg press, the did some Tri's then some Bi's then to Hamstrings then back to Tri's then to Bi's... Ect Ect till I was done! Every set I was fresh! It made the workouts go that much faster!
Ya Usually I super set 2 calf exercises but not when I go heavy. Now If I could squat that much..... hehehe that would be nice.

Mod- can one of you fix my damn title I somehow put a e inbetween Steel Edge instead of a space! Thanks

I hopefully will be working out with Harold on Mon or Wed so Ill get some pics and updates from him about the PlasmaVol. He said his been on it for a week and he is a little more vascular, but not as drastic as the ads show! Well see next week.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well today is the End of the First month. The last three pills from the 1st IntraXcell Bottle! Tomorrow will start month 2 and I will continue to log up until the cruise. After the cruise I will go on with month 3, so lots more to come.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
^^^Thats a good pic of Arnold on the cover of your "Predator" DVD :pose:

Keep up the intensity during month two of IntraXCell :bruce1: :drunk:

Baan

Awards
MOD EDIT: Anymore comments like that and you're gone.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Great workout!

LOL.....I thought you were talking about Darin & I. One of our AEN reps (dtrain13) is named Darin, and my name is Sam....lol....when I first started reading it, I got really confused :think: :D

I hope the Leviathan works well for you :head:
LOL....I just saw this log and am reading along and had to do a double take as well. :D

Also I'm on my 6th day of Leviathan and am liking it a lot. Of course Im also using IXL and SE. :D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
LOL....I just saw this log and am reading along and had to do a double take as well. :D

Also I'm on my 6th day of Leviathan and am liking it a lot. Of course Im also using IXL and SE. :D
:djparty:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established

Anyways Im in athens at my gf's apartment and Ill be getting some pics from her graduation from UGA tomorrow! I have ate very ****ty today and probably will tomorrow too. I will be at a drinking party tomorrow night, I will be holding back from the drinks, might have 1 or 2 beers but no beer pong(unless I have a Designated drinker for me).

Ill be back in the game on monday, and hopefully Ill be working out with Harold so I can get some feedback and pics of him on the Plasmavol.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Wow sorry I missed this. You know what stay out of the mans log if you have nothing to contribute other than bull**** like this. For your information few people here are actually contest ready bodybuilders and some aren't bodybuilders at all. Everyone starts some where and he doesn't need this **** from you. And until you post your own log with progress pics, YOU'RE A JOKE in my eyes.
Cheers!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 30
Supplements 6
hulkinghitman Supplements 0