NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.

    Well I had more to drink then a few beers, I played 1 game of beer pong and won, I had some jager, 3 philosophers, Heineken, but overall really not that much. I was kinda worried about drinking on the stack but it wasnt a lot(I took my time) and the only werid feeling I had was with the redbulls I drank. I was the biggest guy there and had the least lol! Some 19 y/o that was 133lbs wanted to arm wrestle me.... that was funny, then he lost to joshua(pic up top) too. I only have 1 pic from the party b/c my cam battery died after all the pics I took from the graduation earlier that day. I wont be home till later tonight and then Ill upload some of the pics then, hope everyone had as much fun over the weekend as I did!


  2. Awesome! Looking forward to the pics! Glad you had a great time this past weekend
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.
    No problem man. I have a problem with people like this and I will do what I can to get the element removed from the board as there's no place for it. This is place were people come to learn, educate and help others in many facets of training/bodybuilding and that crap takes away from the overall quality of this board. He was reported and to what ever mod took care of it thank you.

  4. Here are the pics from this weekend! Cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow! Idk what Im going to do yet but hopefully Ill be able to workout with herrald, if not then maybe on wed.
    Here is Krista before the Graduation.

    Before the graduates took their seats.

    On the way to their seats.

    Trying to get a good pic of the dude with the sword.

    1st section.

    2nd section..

    3rd section...


    Encase your wondering thats 3700 graduates....

    Random shot of me, chillin.

    Lauren and Jason chillin

    Krista almost 3 hours later

    Me and Krista

    The only damn pic from the Drinking party, Glenn and some chik, an Alex an his girl behind Glenn, an part of the beer pong table.


  5. Great pics man! I know she had to be very excited about graduating Hit the gym hard today!! :clean:
    •   
       


  6. Well didnt get to work out with Harold today, I guess he did not get back in from Israel till really late this morning. Im kinda glad that I didnt as I probably would have puked! I felt like crap in the gym today but I hit it pretty hard anyways and felt like puking the whole time. My guess is its from this weekends drinking/ciggs(social smoker) and the fact I went an had Moes with the Gf before her first day at work.
    I hit Legs/Back/Shoulders/Chest today after 20mins of cardio, I didnt get to do abs as I felt like it would make me puke. I feel much better now, after the pwo shake/pills. Here are the few pics I took today.
    Shrugs 2nd set 30reps @ 185

    Shrugs 3rd set 30 reps @ 185

    In between chest/back flys.

    Cooling down after workout.


    And now Im about to do some math before work. Ill be happy when Im done with this quarter at school.

  7. Holy hell Im so freaking Pumped right now!!! My ****in Tiamat cd's were outside my door today! Yes!!!!

  8. NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today?
    My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...
    yeah, definately! Working out to new music is the best I just changed my playlist a few days ago, and it rocks!


  11. So today went up there just to get some pics of Harold/Charles/Mike for some updated pics of them since I havent been able to work out with them due to school/work right now. Also Mr. Lee Haney was up there and he was kind enough to let me get a pic with him and let me put in my log! What a Great guy! He is up there quite a bit but I dont like to bother ppl working out, very much! I did Arms/Back/Deadlifts today followed by 15mins of cardio, I think Im going to start doing cardio last from now on.
    Heres the Pics
    Harold took this pic so its a little shaky(not the best cam)
    Mr. 8 time Olympia Lee Haney and me!

    The big guys doing Squats










    Great day in the gym! I really liked doing cardio last as I was able to go heavier then I normally do for more reps! I had a lot more energy!

    Somebad news- My GF works for the planet in their office and Now Im Banned From visiting the place

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post

    Somebad news- My GF works for the planet in their office and Now Im Banned From visiting the place
    GREAT PICS AGAIN!!! Sounds like your workout went well

    Why did you get banned from your GF's office? Where does she work?

  13. Not just any Planet but The PLANET!!!!! Hmmm I wonder what place that could be, the one with the all the Nutra...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Not just any Planet but The PLANET!!!!! Hmmm I wonder what place that could be, the one with the all the Nutra...
    ok.....LOL.....that answers ONE question....

    HOW COME YOU CANT VISIT HER?!? :bruce2:

  15. lol I can go visit her, I took her a smoothie today after I got done working out. I would have brought Darren something too but his not putting out anymore... Its just not the same as it Used to be!
    I have been going up there to hang with the NP crew for a long time! Those guys rock!

    If I had more then a month Id try throwing something else in the stack also before the cruise. I will just continue what Im doing then next month throw something else in the mix since Ill be done with leviathan.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    lol I can go visit her, I took her a smoothie today after I got done working out. I would have brought Darren something too but his not putting out anymore... Its just not the same as it Used to be!
    I have been going up there to hang with the NP crew for a long time! Those guys rock!

    If I had more then a month Id try throwing something else in the stack also before the cruise. I will just continue what Im doing then next month throw something else in the mix since Ill be done with leviathan.
    ahhh ok...I get it! LOL I was confused

    Sounds like a good plan.

  17. Workout will be tomorrow in the am! I think its going to be arm day, but I will also have to do some legs. I will be working out with Harold an Charles! I think Im going to start eating miracle grow so that I can get bigger faster....

  18. Today's arm work out was Hardcore! From 11ish to 1. I only took 3 pics today, Harold making everyone look like babies.




    I put up 90lbs for 8reps on the 4th set, so thats a PR for me!
    Charles hurt his back so he couldn't go heavy today.
    No cardio just some abs before and after work out!
    I bought 2 protein bars and ate one before workout and 1 at 12. The Kombat Cocktail kept me going the whole time! I love this stuff!!

  19. gret updates as usual

    That tat your friend has on his head is intense! WOW

  20. wow that is one really red head. awesome pics!!

  21. hahah It comes with being big/strong I guess. He also likes the yell a lot! but that comes with lifting heavy ass weight! lol

  22. Today was Legs and man they are feeling good! I really need to get a new belt, which sux b/c I just bought this one! Great workout, I did my cardio last and since all the elliptical machines were in use I just power walked on the treadmill. Also I would like to point out that I did have a good pump in my legs today after hitting the leg extension pretty hard. 2 warm up sets of individual legs for 15 reps then 4 heavy sets. They were pumped the rest of the workout. I never noticed this before I guess b/c I was too preoccupied with the endurance effects.

    I will have to get some more Steel Edge this week, plus some more Xtend.
    Tomorrow will probably be back/shoulders and Wed is going to be Chest.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Today was Legs and man they are feeling good! I really need to get a new belt, which sux b/c I just bought this one! Great workout, I did my cardio last and since all the elliptical machines were in use I just power walked on the treadmill. Also I would like to point out that I did have a good pump in my legs today after hitting the leg extension pretty hard. 2 warm up sets of individual legs for 15 reps then 4 heavy sets. They were pumped the rest of the workout. I never noticed this before I guess b/c I was too preoccupied with the endurance effects.

    I will have to get some more Steel Edge this week, plus some more Xtend.
    Tomorrow will probably be back/shoulders and Wed is going to be Chest.
    Nice!

    Pumps in the legs feel very weird to me.....lol.....I get them every leg workout, but its very different from the pump I get in my arms/chest ect....

  24. Oh ya I know what you mean, it can make you feel like puking lol!
    I figured Id throw some pics up of this weekends fine dinning in the ATL!
    We Ate the very top of this hotel! It spins around so you get to see the whole state while you eat, pretty cool, but it cost a chunk of change...


    Anyways that was the weekend!

  25. Very cool pics
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NX PLASMAVOL Anyone?
    By PumpYouUp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:20 PM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:32 PM
  4. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???
    By Kay in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:26 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM
Log in
Log in