NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Thumbs up

Nice log, pics have really brought it to life!

Btw, check out a just completed study, using IntraXCell!!

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION Announces Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) STUDY!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Nice log, pics have really brought it to life!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-nutrition.htm
    l
    Page not found....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Well did a mix of chest/back/shoulders today! I had some really nice veins showing up with bb rows! They were looking pretty sick! Only problem I had today was when ever I went heavy and started to strain, I would get a headache/ like a vein behind my eye was throbbing, it sucked but didnt stop me from lifting heavy. I just had to rest for a longer period of time/ plus didnt do as many sets.
    •   

4. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Well did a mix of chest/back/shoulders today! I had some really nice veins showing up with bb rows! They were looking pretty sick! Only problem I had today was when ever I went heavy and started to strain, I would get a headache/ like a vein behind my eye was throbbing, it sucked but didnt stop me from lifting heavy. I just had to rest for a longer period of time/ plus didnt do as many sets.
    How much caffeine are you taking in each day? SteelEdge has 200mg per scoop.

Sounds like high blood-pressure to me.....which could be caused by taking more stimulants than your body can handle. OR.....you might have been dehydrated. Did you consume less water than usual yesterday?

^^^
    Just thinking.... Keep up the good work
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Hmm didnt think about it really Skirc, might have pulled a muscle on leg day, might have been the lemon water I drank at lunch, I was drinking my jug of water during the work out with 1/4 of steel edge. I think Im going to go back to drinking 1 scoop pre- and just water during since Im out of xtend.
    Only caffine is from the Steel Edge, unless IntraXcell has it also?
  6. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hmm didnt think about it really Skirc, might have pulled a muscle on leg day, might have been the lemon water I drank at lunch, I was drinking my jug of water during the work out with 1/4 of steel edge. I think Im going to go back to drinking 1 scoop pre- and just water during since Im out of xtend.
    Only caffine is from the Steel Edge, unless IntraXcell has it also?
    IntraXCell doesnt have caffeine.....Your plan sounds good! Let us know how you feel today.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Today was great! But I didnt have the energy I needed to lift heavy till the end of my workout. I had to eat a Protein bar at the start to make up for not eating enough again today! So energy wise wasnt great but I did set a PR on Shrugs, 315 for 15 reps on set 4! No straps just reg lifting gloves! I was waiting for my grip to start to fail but it never happened! I probably could have hit 20reps but I was paranoid and set it down.
    Oh I drank the full 1 scoop pre/3 intraxcell pills before and 3 pills after, no headache today. That was the first time it had ever happened to me, I rarely and do mean rarely ever get a headache. Idk what caused that yesterday!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Hit arms with Charles today! Pretty good work out, tore my arms up, Im really wanting to focus on making my bi's/tri's grow as my forearms seem to be past them already lol. Finished off the day with some abs and light cardio. I think Im going to cook some eggs/oatmeal in a few. Then eat cereal for dinner at work, Ill have to find something to go with that but Im about out of food.
  9. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Today was great! But I didnt have the energy I needed to lift heavy till the end of my workout. I had to eat a Protein bar at the start to make up for not eating enough again today! So energy wise wasnt great but I did set a PR on Shrugs, 315 for 15 reps on set 4! No straps just reg lifting gloves! I was waiting for my grip to start to fail but it never happened! I probably could have hit 20reps but I was paranoid and set it down.
    Oh I drank the full 1 scoop pre/3 intraxcell pills before and 3 pills after, no headache today. That was the first time it had ever happened to me, I rarely and do mean rarely ever get a headache. Idk what caused that yesterday!
    Yeah, sometimes headaches pop up out of nowhere. I had one the other day for apparently no reason.

Great workout as usual
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Well I wont be able to go lift until Friday, as I have my last speech on Thursday Im preparing for and 3 f**kin math test's to take, 2 this week and the final next week. This really sux as I have some awesome food for this week.
    IntraXcell/ 11oxo-
    So far I must say that on the 11oxo I seem to have faster reaction times, I find myself catching things that are knocked over with out realizing that Im even going to catch it. I would usually just let stuff fall then pick up it up, but now Im just grabbing them in mid air.
    Acne is mostly gone now which is great, its very rare that I get acne so that means it was the leviathan's test booster working.

I have also picked up a Ironman waist trimmer and I must say its pretty good. I have noticed that my body temp is up all the time and I have been sweating more.
  11. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good luck on your studies! You'll feel great on Friday once all your schoolwork is behind you
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

No more Speech's!! woot. Now I just have final in that class and 2 test in math and 1 in crj 212. One down 4 to go, its a great, I cant wait to hit the gym and then next weekend Ill be on the Cruise!! woot! And then back to my reg school/gym/work schedule!

10 days left on 11oxo, I really enjoy this product just for the enhanced reaction/ eye hand coordination. That alone will mean better lifts with iron as your brain and muscles are working together at a higher level. Plus the acne clearing up completely, really great product! It really brings the Intraxcell/Steel Edge stack up another notch! Motivation for Heavier Liftation! lol

Freaking A I want to hit the gym so damn bad! I miss the great stress free atmosphere where nothing but iron and lifting matter!
  13. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No more Speech's!! woot. Now I just have final in that class and 2 test in math and 1 in crj 212. One down 4 to go, its a great, I cant wait to hit the gym and then next weekend Ill be on the Cruise!! woot! And then back to my reg school/gym/work schedule!

10 days left on 11oxo, I really enjoy this product just for the enhanced reaction/ eye hand coordination. That alone will mean better lifts with iron as your brain and muscles are working together at a higher level. Plus the acne clearing up completely, really great product! It really brings the Intraxcell/Steel Edge stack up another notch! Motivation for Heavier Liftation! lol

Freaking A I want to hit the gym so damn bad! I miss the great stress free atmosphere where nothing but iron and lifting matter!
    I know how you feel!!

You are going to have so much fun next week on the cruise!
  14. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Page not found....
    FIXED!!!!

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION Announces Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) STUDY!

15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.56%

where is this gym?

it looks damn awesome gym to me.

16. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    it looks damn awesome gym to me.

Tommi! you crazy frog leg eater, great to see you over here!!

Try not to get banned with any crazy avatar pics this time..lol
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Tommi! you crazy frog leg eater, great to see you over here!!

Try not to get banned with any crazy avatar pics this time..lol

I need to spread my loyalty juice to other forums.

Plus a few good nutrition company also offers their products here.

one can ban me but they can't tell me stay loyal to which company/ which forum, etc.
  18. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post

I need to spread my loyalty juice to other forums.

Plus a few good nutrition company also offers their products here.

one can ban me but they can't tell me stay loyal to which company/ which forum, etc.
    Loyalty juice.. lol, not sure that's a good thing..

Farang lives on!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Ha you guys are nuts!

Well I'm in between 212 and 214 for the past 4 days in row. Very nice! Whats not cool is I wont be able to work out as I have to be at work at 12. So looks like Ill have to wait till Monday to lift.
  20. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ha you guys are nuts!

Well I'm in between 212 and 214 for the past 4 days in row. Very nice! Whats not cool is I wont be able to work out as I have to be at work at 12. So looks like Ill have to wait till Monday to lift.
    bottle up all your agression, and unleash it on Monday

LOL.....have a great weekend!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Quick update I'm about to start the 3rd bottle of IntraXcell on Monday. I'm still on my 2nd bottle of SteelEdge as I only take that pre workout and there seems to be a little more then 20 workouts in each bottle.

1st month pix

end of 2nd month pix. You can tell my Bi's/tri's have grown! The peak!! haha. Ignore the bruised Knuckles, its a long insane story.

Messing around in the backyard with my GF taking the pics!

22. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice peak! :bb3:

If you run this log for 90 days, it will only be the 2nd 90 day log on IXL
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Well 60 days to 90 starts on Monday! .
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lmao the conan double CD in there is a touch of class in my eye.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Im done with class's for this quarter!! WOot So I made an A,B,Hi C haha Which im fine with b/c Ill never have to take another math class god willing!

Well I swung by the planet today to hang out, but the sad part is the gf no longer works there , and I picked up a RPM sample pack! I will be taking 4 pills pre workout tomorrow w/Intraxcell/SteelEdge and posting the feedback in here for the Darren of The NutraPlanet!
    Im going to hit Chest/back/shoulders tomorrow!

:squat:
    I also got to hit the gym today!!!! It was great even though it was a bummer b/c this whole weekend has been one huge let down for my gf and me.

I worked out legs and finshed the workout with some deadlifts and abs. I felt like puking so bad on the 2nd set of abs so I had to quit and get my post workout shake.
    What is surprising is that my legs feel great, even though its been almost 2 weeks since last leg day. The strength was there but the stomach was feeling weak, and I was sweating so much I thought I was going to have to build a boat.
    :dl:
  26. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LOL

Sounds like you really pushed yourself in the gym yesterday! :bb3:

Sorry to hear about your gf's job I hope everything works out!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Oh ya its cool she's can find something related to her degree now.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

RPM- I went ahead and took 5 pills prior to workout after taking the Intraxcell with Steel Edge. I didnt feel anything then my ordinary workout, Im kinda dissapointed after hearing all the reviews. It might have been b/c I had eaten about an hour or so before workout. I ended up doing mostly back/shoulders so sat Ill be doing chest with Cole and arms will be tomorrow. I will take the other rpm pills hopefully on a empyt stomach. Im going to give it a 2nd chance might even run it at some point later. :bruce3:
  29. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

RPM- I went ahead and took 5 pills prior to workout after taking the Intraxcell with Steel Edge. I didnt feel anything then my ordinary workout, Im kinda dissapointed after hearing all the reviews. It might have been b/c I had eaten about an hour or so before workout. I ended up doing mostly back/shoulders so sat Ill be doing chest with Cole and arms will be tomorrow. I will take the other rpm pills hopefully on a empyt stomach. Im going to give it a 2nd chance might even run it at some point later. :bruce3:
    What id you have to eat in your pre-workout meal? Same as usual, or different?

I loved that combo.....hopefully it will work next time
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Well just took 5 RPM/3 Intraxcell and Im sipping my Steel Edge . I had some chicken fingers and fries, but like I said it was only like a 1 hour or less prior to workout. I ate some cereal, a few small donuts, and 2 eggos for breakfast. I was at my gf's so had to eat what ever I could grab. Chillin with my Kombat Cocktail and blastin some Kombat tunes, getting pumped to hit the gym!:bruce1:
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Well still nothing from RPM at 5 pills. Well idk what went wrong, took it on a empty stomach and still no jacked up feelings. I do believe it was the final product too as the pills were a reddish/orange color, if anything they looked cool! I tore my arms up today, I am still able to use my arms so maybe RPM is helping with some recovery/soreness.

Not sure If I will be able to hit chest tomorrow or not but I am going to try, I got a lot of stuff to do and we leave for the cruise on Sunday! Ill get some pics from my gf's new camera. Ill continue to use my Intraxcell/steel Edge on the cruise, and finish off the last few days of 11oxo.
  32. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well still nothing from RPM at 5 pills. Well idk what went wrong, took it on a empty stomach and still no jacked up feelings. I do believe it was the final product too as the pills were a reddish/orange color, if anything they looked cool! I tore my arms up today, I am still able to use my arms so maybe RPM is helping with some recovery/soreness.

Not sure If I will be able to hit chest tomorrow or not but I am going to try, I got a lot of stuff to do and we leave for the cruise on Sunday! Ill get some pics from my gf's new camera. Ill continue to use my Intraxcell/steel Edge on the cruise, and finish off the last few days of 11oxo.
    hmmm....interesting...5 pills and still nothing special for you!?!

Looking forward to the pics!.....and you better take pics on the cruise
  33. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Thought I would add some pics of my own to your log.

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Sorry I havent had the time to jump back in here yet, we got back on sunday and man did it suck having to leave the boat! We went to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, and Gran Caymans! The boat was the Carnival Legend and it was pretty badass, our room had a balcony and mini-bar but I mostly drank the specials, I had one beer outta that then a few beers in Cozumel/Costa Maya/ Belize. I hit the gym on the ship 1 time haha the rest of time after snorkeling/sting ray bar b/c there was so much free time left over. Anyways Im outta time got to go to work and I will have the pics when ever I get them from my gf! Oh and I have some photos of the Steel Edge and IntraXcell from the cruise too!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

Here are some pics from the cruise but Ill have to get a few from her camera that I took for the forum. It will be next week sometime sorry this took so damn long but I have been busy and only hit the gym a few times since I have been back. I will be back on reg workouts next week plus school again.

Leaving / Cozumel

Belize

Ill have to get her cam so I can upload the rest on my comp. I have about maybe one more week on IntraXcell and almost a month of Steel edge left! Woot. I weighed 213 when I left and 219 when I got back! Im down to around 214-215ish now. Cant wait to hit the gym hard next week! Its good to be home!
  36. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

WOW those pics are AMAZING!!!!! Looks like yall had a blast!!!..........Hit the gym hard next week :bb: :clean:
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

I took some better pix but like I said they are on her camera still, so whats been up Skirc? running any logs?
  38. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I took some better pix but like I said they are on her camera still, so whats been up Skirc? running any logs?
    Nope, no logs ATM I am actually really busy, so it might be for the best that I am not logging anything right now. Once school starts again, I will probably log something
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%

40. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Talking

LOL!! I love it!!

Thanks for posting all those. I like the one with you in the suite cradling the SteeLEdge...damn pimp!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NX PLASMAVOL Anyone?
    By PumpYouUp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 05:20 PM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3