NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/Intra****l

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. The blue water jug came from BigLots for 1 dollar! but you can get them at kroger for 2 dollars.

2. Well Sunday Sunday Sunday some random pics I took at my GF's Bday dinner @ her grandparents house!
    Random leg shot laying on the sofa.

My baby and Her Baby(Tuffy(his not really that Tuff))

Joshua her 16 y/o brother

A fact of life!

Well Looks like I will only be working out 2 days this week!!!!! I Really Really Really hate it! but I will be working on tue/thru inbetween class's and then friday-sat will be in Athens for my GF's Graduation from UGA.
    I'll have to come up with a plan and hit like
    Mon -legs/chest/arms
    then - legs/back/shoulders
    •   

3. LOL @ the "random leg pic" and your shirt!!!!

Tear it up in the gym the two days you get to lift this week!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Well I had been looking for something like that for awhile. Last weekend my gf finds them and i dont remember where!! But they were only like 1 dollar!!! So I will ask her and post it up this weekend from her place.
    Maybe from the Dollar store....I found one at Publix for $3 but about 1/4th smaller. Youve also inspired me to get a tub of xtend and i already have had amazing results. thank you!

5. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    The blue water jug came from BigLots for 1 dollar! but you can get them at kroger for 2 dollars.
    Thanks ill be picking up one.

6. Today- I hit chest, legs, cardio and abs. The start of my workout was good then went to ok then went back to good at the end! This was due to me eating cereal and then a protein bar 2 hours before working out. So energy for heavy lifting was down. On my 4th set of flys at the start I hit 180lbs for 10 reps holding for 3 secs each rep. That was good b/c last time I hit 165 for 3secs for 8 reps. The rest of chest was just some lighter weights concentrating on squeezing my pecks. I switched up from squats to leg press and did 3 sets for 20,15,10 going up to 10 plates. Not going heavy b/c I was running on E. The only thing keeping me going was the Kombat cocktail! I did do 300lbs for 2 reps, 1st time doing conventional deadlifts! Yay thats pretty good I think, I got light headed after each lift and could feel a rush thru my whole body! It was a great feeling. Then I finished off with some abs and got my post workout supps/shake.
    In between Leg press sets

After some Hack Squats

In between Deadlift sets- Im on the Last damn loops of my Belt And I just bought it last month!!!

300lbs 1st time conventional deadlifting, 4th set

About to lift the 300lbs, getting my mind ready to perform!

Over the workout was good just wish I could have hit chest better!
    Also Im getting some acne on my back! Anyone know if its the leviathan or Intra****l/Steel Edge? Im about out of the Intra****l and will have Pick some more up at THE NUTRA PLANET here this week!

7. Man, your tat is awesome I stand with my foot on the bar as I wait for my next set of deadlifts too

Also, I doubt it is the IXL/SE that is causing your breakouts. Nice workout!

8. Thanks! You wont find another like it! My sister designed it and I need her to do another for my other arm.

Ya its always nice to feel like your the king of the hill! lol
    Man Im looking ruff in those pics! Ill have to get my hair cut off soon! and shave and wake up earlier so I can eat more before going to the gym!

9. Well today has been a good day! I made a 84 on my last speech(a lot better then I thought b/c it wasnt in key word form) and the midterm today was easy!
    My mood has been really great this month, an my damn female radar has been off the chain. It aint no joke/ Libido is up, way up! My last post cycle therapy killed my libido but now its back in full run! Well Hitting the gym tomorrow so lifting updates to come then, Oh and Ill have to run to the NP to pick up another bottle as I only have 2 days left of Intra****l. The Steel Edge has lasted a little longer then side of the Jug claims! Which is GREAT!

10. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Well today has been a good day! I made a 84 on my last speech(a lot better then I thought b/c it wasnt in key word form) and the midterm today was easy!
    My mood has been really great this month, an my damn female radar has been off the chain. It aint no joke/ Libido is up, way up! My last post cycle therapy killed my libido but now its back in full run! Well Hitting the gym tomorrow so lifting updates to come then, Oh and Ill have to run to the NP to pick up another bottle as I only have 2 days left of Intra****l. The Steel Edge has lasted a little longer then side of the Jug claims! Which is GREAT!
    Nyce!!! Glad to hear you have been loving the stack
    •   

11. Today was a great day at the gym! Freaking awesome energy! I did some legs/arms today and was pumped the whole time! I grabbed another bottle for Intra****l from the Planet! and Im ready for another month, Ill be getting some more Steel Edge in prob 2 weeks. Also heard that Herrald started his PlasmaVol but I wont see him for a while so Ill get some pics of him next time I see him.
    Here are todays pix.
    Starting with Arm workouts

Some curl pics

After, I was trying to get some vein shots... Hopefully by the 3rd month they will be more noticeable

Maxing out the Calfs on the hammer strength, 4th set 10 reps

Getting ready to pump it out, Looked good in the mirror but I should have got closer lol.

Well thats all for today off to work I go, hi ho hi ho tis off to work I go!

12. AWESOME PICS!!!!

All that weight on the calf machine?!?!? WOW!!!

13. Today I did my workouts different and Man it rocked! I started with leg press, the did some Tri's then some Bi's then to Hamstrings then back to Tri's then to Bi's... Ect Ect till I was done! Every set I was fresh! It made the workouts go that much faster!
    Ya Usually I super set 2 calf exercises but not when I go heavy. Now If I could squat that much..... hehehe that would be nice.

Mod- can one of you fix my damn title I somehow put a e inbetween Steel Edge instead of a space! Thanks

I hopefully will be working out with Harold on Mon or Wed so Ill get some pics and updates from him about the PlasmaVol. He said his been on it for a week and he is a little more vascular, but not as drastic as the ads show! Well see next week.

14. Well today is the End of the First month. The last three pills from the 1st Intra****l Bottle! Tomorrow will start month 2 and I will continue to log up until the cruise. After the cruise I will go on with month 3, so lots more to come.

15. ^^^Thats a good pic of Arnold on the cover of your "Predator" DVD ose:

Keep up the intensity during month two of Intra****l :bruce1:

16. MOD EDIT: Anymore comments like that and you're gone.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Great workout!

LOL.....I thought you were talking about Darin & I. One of our AEN reps (dtrain13) is named Darin, and my name is Sam....lol....when I first started reading it, I got really confused

I hope the Leviathan works well for you
    LOL....I just saw this log and am reading along and had to do a double take as well.

Also I'm on my 6th day of Leviathan and am liking it a lot. Of course Im also using IXL and SE.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    LOL....I just saw this log and am reading along and had to do a double take as well.

Also I'm on my 6th day of Leviathan and am liking it a lot. Of course Im also using IXL and SE.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Baan View Post

Anyways Im in athens at my gf's apartment and Ill be getting some pics from her graduation from UGA tomorrow! I have ate very ****ty today and probably will tomorrow too. I will be at a drinking party tomorrow night, I will be holding back from the drinks, might have 1 or 2 beers but no beer pong(unless I have a Designated drinker for me).

Ill be back in the game on monday, and hopefully Ill be working out with Harold so I can get some feedback and pics of him on the Plasmavol.
  20. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Baan View Post
    Wow sorry I missed this. You know what stay out of the mans log if you have nothing to contribute other than bull**** like this. For your information few people here are actually contest ready bodybuilders and some aren't bodybuilders at all. Everyone starts some where and he doesn't need this **** from you. And until you post your own log with progress pics, YOU'RE A JOKE in my eyes.
    Cheers!

21. Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.

Well I had more to drink then a few beers, I played 1 game of beer pong and won, I had some jager, 3 philosophers, Heineken, but overall really not that much. I was kinda worried about drinking on the stack but it wasnt a lot(I took my time) and the only werid feeling I had was with the redbulls I drank. I was the biggest guy there and had the least lol! Some 19 y/o that was 133lbs wanted to arm wrestle me.... that was funny, then he lost to joshua(pic up top) too. I only have 1 pic from the party b/c my cam battery died after all the pics I took from the graduation earlier that day. I wont be home till later tonight and then Ill upload some of the pics then, hope everyone had as much fun over the weekend as I did!

22. Awesome! Looking forward to the pics! Glad you had a great time this past weekend

23. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.
    No problem man. I have a problem with people like this and I will do what I can to get the element removed from the board as there's no place for it. This is place were people come to learn, educate and help others in many facets of training/bodybuilding and that crap takes away from the overall quality of this board. He was reported and to what ever mod took care of it thank you.

24. Here are the pics from this weekend! Cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow! Idk what Im going to do yet but hopefully Ill be able to workout with herrald, if not then maybe on wed.
    Here is Krista before the Graduation.

Before the graduates took their seats.

On the way to their seats.

Trying to get a good pic of the dude with the sword.

1st section.

2nd section..

3rd section...

Encase your wondering thats 3700 graduates....

Random shot of me, chillin.

Lauren and Jason chillin

Krista almost 3 hours later

Me and Krista

The only damn pic from the Drinking party, Glenn and some chik, an Alex an his girl behind Glenn, an part of the beer pong table.

25. Great pics man! I know she had to be very excited about graduating Hit the gym hard today!! :clean:

26. Well didnt get to work out with Harold today, I guess he did not get back in from Israel till really late this morning. Im kinda glad that I didnt as I probably would have puked! I felt like crap in the gym today but I hit it pretty hard anyways and felt like puking the whole time. My guess is its from this weekends drinking/ciggs(social smoker) and the fact I went an had Moes with the Gf before her first day at work.
    I hit Legs/Back/Shoulders/Chest today after 20mins of cardio, I didnt get to do abs as I felt like it would make me puke. I feel much better now, after the pwo shake/pills. Here are the few pics I took today.
    Shrugs 2nd set 30reps @ 185

Shrugs 3rd set 30 reps @ 185

In between chest/back flys.

Cooling down after workout.

And now Im about to do some math before work. Ill be happy when Im done with this quarter at school.

27. Holy hell Im so freaking Pumped right now!!! My ****in Tiamat cd's were outside my door today! Yes!!!!

28. NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today?
    My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...

30. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...
    yeah, definately! Working out to new music is the best I just changed my playlist a few days ago, and it rocks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NX PLASMAVOL Anyone?
    By PumpYouUp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 05:20 PM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3