NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Today was a great day at the gym! Freaking awesome energy! I did some legs/arms today and was pumped the whole time! I grabbed another bottle for IntraXcell from the Planet! and Im ready for another month, Ill be getting some more Steel Edge in prob 2 weeks. Also heard that Herrald started his PlasmaVol but I wont see him for a while so Ill get some pics of him next time I see him.
    Here are todays pix.
    Starting with Arm workouts

Some curl pics

After, I was trying to get some vein shots... Hopefully by the 3rd month they will be more noticeable

Maxing out the Calfs on the hammer strength, 4th set 10 reps

Getting ready to pump it out, Looked good in the mirror but I should have got closer lol.

Well thats all for today off to work I go, hi ho hi ho tis off to work I go!

2. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AWESOME PICS!!!!

All that weight on the calf machine?!?!? WOW!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Today I did my workouts different and Man it rocked! I started with leg press, the did some Tri's then some Bi's then to Hamstrings then back to Tri's then to Bi's... Ect Ect till I was done! Every set I was fresh! It made the workouts go that much faster!
    Ya Usually I super set 2 calf exercises but not when I go heavy. Now If I could squat that much..... hehehe that would be nice.

Mod- can one of you fix my damn title I somehow put a e inbetween Steel Edge instead of a space! Thanks

I hopefully will be working out with Harold on Mon or Wed so Ill get some pics and updates from him about the PlasmaVol. He said his been on it for a week and he is a little more vascular, but not as drastic as the ads show! Well see next week.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Well today is the End of the First month. The last three pills from the 1st IntraXcell Bottle! Tomorrow will start month 2 and I will continue to log up until the cruise. After the cruise I will go on with month 3, so lots more to come.
  5. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^^Thats a good pic of Arnold on the cover of your "Predator" DVD ose:

Keep up the intensity during month two of IntraXCell :bruce1:
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

MOD EDIT: Anymore comments like that and you're gone.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Great workout!

LOL.....I thought you were talking about Darin & I. One of our AEN reps (dtrain13) is named Darin, and my name is Sam....lol....when I first started reading it, I got really confused

I hope the Leviathan works well for you
    LOL....I just saw this log and am reading along and had to do a double take as well.

Also I'm on my 6th day of Leviathan and am liking it a lot. Of course Im also using IXL and SE.
  8. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    LOL....I just saw this log and am reading along and had to do a double take as well.

Also I'm on my 6th day of Leviathan and am liking it a lot. Of course Im also using IXL and SE.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Baan View Post

Anyways Im in athens at my gf's apartment and Ill be getting some pics from her graduation from UGA tomorrow! I have ate very ****ty today and probably will tomorrow too. I will be at a drinking party tomorrow night, I will be holding back from the drinks, might have 1 or 2 beers but no beer pong(unless I have a Designated drinker for me).

Ill be back in the game on monday, and hopefully Ill be working out with Harold so I can get some feedback and pics of him on the Plasmavol.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.13%

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Baan View Post
    Wow sorry I missed this. You know what stay out of the mans log if you have nothing to contribute other than bull**** like this. For your information few people here are actually contest ready bodybuilders and some aren't bodybuilders at all. Everyone starts some where and he doesn't need this **** from you. And until you post your own log with progress pics, YOU'RE A JOKE in my eyes.
    Cheers!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.

Well I had more to drink then a few beers, I played 1 game of beer pong and won, I had some jager, 3 philosophers, Heineken, but overall really not that much. I was kinda worried about drinking on the stack but it wasnt a lot(I took my time) and the only werid feeling I had was with the redbulls I drank. I was the biggest guy there and had the least lol! Some 19 y/o that was 133lbs wanted to arm wrestle me.... that was funny, then he lost to joshua(pic up top) too. I only have 1 pic from the party b/c my cam battery died after all the pics I took from the graduation earlier that day. I wont be home till later tonight and then Ill upload some of the pics then, hope everyone had as much fun over the weekend as I did!
  12. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome! Looking forward to the pics! Glad you had a great time this past weekend
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.13%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.
    No problem man. I have a problem with people like this and I will do what I can to get the element removed from the board as there's no place for it. This is place were people come to learn, educate and help others in many facets of training/bodybuilding and that crap takes away from the overall quality of this board. He was reported and to what ever mod took care of it thank you.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Here are the pics from this weekend! Cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow! Idk what Im going to do yet but hopefully Ill be able to workout with herrald, if not then maybe on wed.
    Here is Krista before the Graduation.

Before the graduates took their seats.

On the way to their seats.

Trying to get a good pic of the dude with the sword.

1st section.

2nd section..

3rd section...

Encase your wondering thats 3700 graduates....

Random shot of me, chillin.

Lauren and Jason chillin

Krista almost 3 hours later

Me and Krista

The only damn pic from the Drinking party, Glenn and some chik, an Alex an his girl behind Glenn, an part of the beer pong table.

15. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great pics man! I know she had to be very excited about graduating Hit the gym hard today!! :clean:
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Well didnt get to work out with Harold today, I guess he did not get back in from Israel till really late this morning. Im kinda glad that I didnt as I probably would have puked! I felt like crap in the gym today but I hit it pretty hard anyways and felt like puking the whole time. My guess is its from this weekends drinking/ciggs(social smoker) and the fact I went an had Moes with the Gf before her first day at work.
    I hit Legs/Back/Shoulders/Chest today after 20mins of cardio, I didnt get to do abs as I felt like it would make me puke. I feel much better now, after the pwo shake/pills. Here are the few pics I took today.
    Shrugs 2nd set 30reps @ 185

Shrugs 3rd set 30 reps @ 185

In between chest/back flys.

Cooling down after workout.

And now Im about to do some math before work. Ill be happy when Im done with this quarter at school.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Holy hell Im so freaking Pumped right now!!! My ****in Tiamat cd's were outside my door today! Yes!!!!
  18. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today?
    My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...
  20. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...
    yeah, definately! Working out to new music is the best I just changed my playlist a few days ago, and it rocks!

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

So today went up there just to get some pics of Harold/Charles/Mike for some updated pics of them since I havent been able to work out with them due to school/work right now. Also Mr. Lee Haney was up there and he was kind enough to let me get a pic with him and let me put in my log! What a Great guy! He is up there quite a bit but I dont like to bother ppl working out, very much! I did Arms/Back/Deadlifts today followed by 15mins of cardio, I think Im going to start doing cardio last from now on.
    Heres the Pics
    Harold took this pic so its a little shaky(not the best cam)
    Mr. 8 time Olympia Lee Haney and me!

The big guys doing Squats

Great day in the gym! I really liked doing cardio last as I was able to go heavier then I normally do for more reps! I had a lot more energy!

Somebad news- My GF works for the planet in their office and Now Im Banned From visiting the place
  22. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Somebad news- My GF works for the planet in their office and Now Im Banned From visiting the place
    GREAT PICS AGAIN!!! Sounds like your workout went well

Why did you get banned from your GF's office? Where does she work?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Not just any Planet but The PLANET!!!!! Hmmm I wonder what place that could be, the one with the all the Nutra...
  24. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not just any Planet but The PLANET!!!!! Hmmm I wonder what place that could be, the one with the all the Nutra...
    ok.....LOL.....that answers ONE question....

HOW COME YOU CANT VISIT HER?!? :bruce2:
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

lol I can go visit her, I took her a smoothie today after I got done working out. I would have brought Darren something too but his not putting out anymore... Its just not the same as it Used to be!
    I have been going up there to hang with the NP crew for a long time! Those guys rock!

If I had more then a month Id try throwing something else in the stack also before the cruise. I will just continue what Im doing then next month throw something else in the mix since Ill be done with leviathan.
  26. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol I can go visit her, I took her a smoothie today after I got done working out. I would have brought Darren something too but his not putting out anymore... Its just not the same as it Used to be!
    I have been going up there to hang with the NP crew for a long time! Those guys rock!

If I had more then a month Id try throwing something else in the stack also before the cruise. I will just continue what Im doing then next month throw something else in the mix since Ill be done with leviathan.
    ahhh ok...I get it! LOL I was confused

Sounds like a good plan.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Workout will be tomorrow in the am! I think its going to be arm day, but I will also have to do some legs. I will be working out with Harold an Charles! I think Im going to start eating miracle grow so that I can get bigger faster....
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Today's arm work out was Hardcore! From 11ish to 1. I only took 3 pics today, Harold making everyone look like babies.

I put up 90lbs for 8reps on the 4th set, so thats a PR for me!
    Charles hurt his back so he couldn't go heavy today.
    No cardio just some abs before and after work out!
    I bought 2 protein bars and ate one before workout and 1 at 12. The Kombat Cocktail kept me going the whole time! I love this stuff!!
  29. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

gret updates as usual

That tat your friend has on his head is intense! WOW
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wow that is one really red head. awesome pics!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

hahah It comes with being big/strong I guess. He also likes the yell a lot! but that comes with lifting heavy ass weight! lol
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Today was Legs and man they are feeling good! I really need to get a new belt, which sux b/c I just bought this one! Great workout, I did my cardio last and since all the elliptical machines were in use I just power walked on the treadmill. Also I would like to point out that I did have a good pump in my legs today after hitting the leg extension pretty hard. 2 warm up sets of individual legs for 15 reps then 4 heavy sets. They were pumped the rest of the workout. I never noticed this before I guess b/c I was too preoccupied with the endurance effects.

I will have to get some more Steel Edge this week, plus some more Xtend.
    Tomorrow will probably be back/shoulders and Wed is going to be Chest.
  33. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Today was Legs and man they are feeling good! I really need to get a new belt, which sux b/c I just bought this one! Great workout, I did my cardio last and since all the elliptical machines were in use I just power walked on the treadmill. Also I would like to point out that I did have a good pump in my legs today after hitting the leg extension pretty hard. 2 warm up sets of individual legs for 15 reps then 4 heavy sets. They were pumped the rest of the workout. I never noticed this before I guess b/c I was too preoccupied with the endurance effects.

I will have to get some more Steel Edge this week, plus some more Xtend.
    Tomorrow will probably be back/shoulders and Wed is going to be Chest.
    Nice!

Pumps in the legs feel very weird to me.....lol.....I get them every leg workout, but its very different from the pump I get in my arms/chest ect....
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Oh ya I know what you mean, it can make you feel like puking lol!
    I figured Id throw some pics up of this weekends fine dinning in the ATL!
    We Ate the very top of this hotel! It spins around so you get to see the whole state while you eat, pretty cool, but it cost a chunk of change...

Anyways that was the weekend!
  35. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Very cool pics
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Well I hit chest with my buddy David yesterday. It was not a great work out but just ok. My strength on bench was down big time, probably b/c I did machine flys for 180 pounds for 10 reps holding sec's for each on the 4th set. Both of us didnt have enough to eat before the work out so that didnt help any, and mentally I just wasnt in the lifting mood. Endurance was still good just strength was down. Arms on friday.
  37. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Talking

Well I hit chest with my buddy David yesterday. It was not a great work out but just ok. My strength on bench was down big time, probably b/c I did machine flys for 180 pounds for 10 reps holding sec's for each on the 4th set. Both of us didnt have enough to eat before the work out so that didnt help any, and mentally I just wasnt in the lifting mood. Endurance was still good just strength was down. Arms on friday.
    Happens to all of us.....just make up for it on Friday!!!! :bruce2:
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Time for the Updates!

Im done with Leviathan and I must say It is a great fat burner/ test booster.

Sides -I have been breaking out a little on my arms/back. If you not used to taking stims it will really make you feel strange the first few days. I can take it and go to sleep 20 mins later now that Im used to it. Other then that no real adverse sides.

Results- I also have leaned out enough were I can feel my veins at all times, Im still prob around 20% BF but that is a big improvement. Im down to the 2nd belt hole on my reg belts and first hole on my workout belt so I know I will need a new one soon, Med belt WhooHoo.

Great Stack- I was at 242 when I started this IntraXcell/Steel Edge/ Leviathan and now Im at 217 for the last week an half.

Since Ive been stuck at 217 and I needed to get more steel edge plus replace Leviathan with something, I went up to Nutra Planet. Darren an I went though a few products to maximize my efforts to lean down an harden up more.

I have to break through this barrier of 217 @ 20ish %bf. ALA caps, Sesathin oil, 11OXO, and more Steel Edge.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%

Hit Legs today with 15 mins cardio before hand. Hit it hard but didnt do to many sets as I havent had enough to eat today but I made up for it with reps. Felt like puking, even after abs and getting my post work out shake. Then went to NP woot but you already know.
  40. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

AWESOME stack!!!! Great log so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. NX PLASMAVOL Anyone?
    By PumpYouUp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:20 PM