Chaos + Excell + Poseidon Preworkout = :)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%

Chaos + Excell + Poseidon Preworkout = :)

For the last little while I have been mixing 1.5 scoops of Chaos, 1 scoop of Excell and 3 scoops of Poseidon in 750 ml of water and drinking it on my way to the gym.

Taste: Personally I think the lemonade chaos and the mango excell together tastes awesome. One other person I know tried the mixture and well they had a differant opinion.

Energy: Very nice boost to energy levels, no jittery feeling that many other pre-workout stims give me. Just smooth and constant throughout my workout.

Strength: I am currently running a caloric defecit and doing much more cardio than I have for a while which always puts a dent into the weights I'm pushing but despite dropping bodyweight my strength has remained almost the exact same, just down slightly.

Endurance: As with other creatine and energy products definetly helps with pushing out the last few reps.

Recovery: Noticable changes both inbetween sets and the next day. I've also been drinking Excell and Poseidon throughout the day at work which is surely helping my recovery times.

Will definetly continue using this combination.

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great review BigB, the stack looks killer. Keep up the good work.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.7%

Hey Big, thanks for the review!
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigB29 View Post
    For the last little while I have been mixing 1.5 scoops of Chaos, 1 scoop of Excell and 3 scoops of Poseidon in 750 ml of water and drinking it on my way to the gym.

Taste: Personally I think the lemonade chaos and the mango excell together tastes awesome. One other person I know tried the mixture and well they had a differant opinion.

Energy: Very nice boost to energy levels, no jittery feeling that many other pre-workout stims give me. Just smooth and constant throughout my workout.

Strength: I am currently running a caloric defecit and doing much more cardio than I have for a while which always puts a dent into the weights I'm pushing but despite dropping bodyweight my strength has remained almost the exact same, just down slightly.

Endurance: As with other creatine and energy products definetly helps with pushing out the last few reps.

Recovery: Noticable changes both inbetween sets and the next day. I've also been drinking Excell and Poseidon throughout the day at work which is surely helping my recovery times.

Will definetly continue using this combination.
    Great review! Please give as another update next week so we can see how its working for you. I think you'll find the long term use of particularly Excell+ Poseidon, is tremendously beneficial both in recovery and lean mass addition/retention. Great Combo!

Workin
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Great review! Please give as another update next week so we can see how its working for you. I think you'll find the long term use of particularly Excell+ Poseidon, is tremendously beneficial both in recovery and lean mass addition/retention. Great Combo!

Workin

Will do Workin.

I'm probably going to be starting a log to keep track of my summer cut in which excell+poseidon is an intergral component shortly.
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%

Will do Workin.

I'm probably going to be starting a log to keep track of my summer cut in which excell+poseidon is an intergral component shortly.
    Keep us posted BigB29!

Workin
  7. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%

Good stuff BigB --- I have been personally using this EXACT stack for a while now and loving it. Glad to see I am not alone. Nice work!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

Thanks for the feedback!!
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree that is EXACTLY the same stack I use

It TRULY is amazing!

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How's it working for ya now BB?

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    How's it working for ya now BB?
    Still going very well.

This is definetly going to be my staple pre-workout drink, while occasionaly trying something new. I find that it gives the most benefits without the drawbacks of some products. Very good boost in energy but no jittery feeling, good pumps but not so crazy that I am unable to complete my workout. The addition of Excell and Poseidon have certainly helped with my recovery times.

Unfortunately I badly dislocated my thumb on my right hand at work yesterday, being right handed it is a major pain in the rear and is going to put a damper in my training for the next little while.
  12. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

Sounds like it's working it's magic quit well. Glad to hear it's still going strong for ya man. Sucks to hear about the thumb injury though..... I know how it feels to be incapacitated when your making such gains. Keep strong and the thumb shall return.

13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Sounds like it's working it's magic quit well. Glad to hear it's still going strong for ya man. Sucks to hear about the thumb injury though..... I know how it feels to be incapacitated when your making such gains. Keep strong and the thumb shall return.
    Thanks.

This is actually the third time I've dislocated this thumb so the damage done isn' really that bad, not as near bad as it looked like it would be when it happened since the ligaments are already quite stretched. Hoping to be back at 'er hard in a few days.
  14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

Third time huh, man that thumbs been thru the ringer. Well at least your used to it by now, stint it up, rest it, and get back at it BB.

Good to hear it's not as bad as I first thought it was.

15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%

Thanks.

This is actually the third time I've dislocated this thumb so the damage done isn' really that bad, not as near bad as it looked like it would be when it happened since the ligaments are already quite stretched. Hoping to be back at 'er hard in a few days.
    Ouch! I hope your thumb heals fast BigB. I admire your dedication.

Workin
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Recovery:[/B] Noticable changes both inbetween sets and the next day. I've also been drinking Excell and Poseidon throughout the day at work which is surely helping my recovery times.
    What is the max amount of excell you can use in a day? keep in mind im using myozene.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 08:20 PM
  2. Mixing Excell and Poseidon
    By BigB29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:53 PM
  3. JW + Chaos + Excell Log
    By canadian champ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30