Awards
  • Established

"Get ready to elevate to a whole new level...."

MILLENNIUM SPORT Technologies
and
CONTROLLED LABS

Sex: male

Height: 5'9

Weight: ~165-170 (I don't own a scale right now)

Body Fat: ~10%

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience:
Let's see... worked as a personal trainer for over 2 years. I've had 6 years of training experience covering almost all of the well known training methods. I was ISSA certified until I said **** it and let it expire. My training ranges from strength-power, martial arts, speed, endurance, flexibilty... just about everything other than pure sze building.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
In terms of weightlifting, I will probably go with a Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri routine of split upper/lower. I haven't yet decided exactly how it will look, that will be posted in just a bit with a more detailed outline of my diet. I expect my training to be significantly unplanned though. Because of the nature of performance enhancement, I will be listening to my body and acting in accordance to its whims.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
We're looking at about 10 hours of in-class martial arts per week plus an added 5 hours (or more) of extra practice. I go running every morning shooting for 3 miles as quickly as possible. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'll be adding in my mountain bike, so expect biathlon style training to ensue. I also like to chop a lot of wood and might also get into some other wierd **** like stone throwing and hole digging. Remember that seen in Braveheart? We'll see...

Current supplements:
NOW Foods WPI
Carlson Salmon Oil
NOW Foods Plant Enzymes
SAN Infusion
NOW Foods Celadrin
Living Harvest Organic Hemp Protein
Xtreme Formulations ICE (wildberry lemonade)
Bulk Raspberry Ketones

(See how I keep it basic? Nothing in there to confound the results from the nEuphoria/Carnage stack. That's right, I'm not even using creatine.)

Current Diet and macros:
My diet will shock you!

I eat a custom trail mix several times per day consisting of OG raw walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, dates, coconut, dark chocolate cips, brazil nuts,
I eat a MASSIVE amount of locally grown carrots, celery, and cucumber (current vegetable intake is subject to change. Right now I just really like those three.)
I use a lot of bananas and use frozen berries in protein shakes with raw eggs. Looking to add adzuki/mung beans with wild rice if there is a need for more carbs. If I really need more energy at any given time, I eat a handful of dried coconut.
I eat extra rare steak when it's available. I also very much into sashimi.

Estimated caloric intake:
1800-2300 per day. I'm still in the process of designing my new diet, that is why I don't have a detailed breakdown of each meal. I plan to be quasi-cutting during this log.

Current Daily water intake:
Generally 100oz to 125oz depending on how hot it is. As it warms up I drink more. I try to drink only distilled, reverse osmosis, or spring water.

Short Term Goal:
Significantly enhanced endurance and speed/dexterity. Complete front splits on both sides within the next 6 weeks. Complete side splits within the next 8 weeks.

Long Term Goal:
Defeat Sho-nuff and posses the power of the glow. Also, develop serious power in various olympic lifts and ballistic training.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
Nitroglycerin for teh pumpz! :p

Notes:
I will officially start this log on the coming Monday. I decided to wait in order to allow for stimulant withdrawl (I'm a straight junkie). Obviously, it wouldn't be fair if I just suddenly came off a stim and started this non-stim energy/endurance log.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of April 9, 2007 and I will include at least 30 ULTIMATE CAFFEINE-FREE PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the products in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my ULTIMATE CAFFEINE-FREE PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT log / journal at: AM, IM, FG, DA, BOS

Workout Schedule:
I like to focus on compound lifts with heavy weight but will probably be branching out into higher rep work. I plan to get a lot of ballistic/speed training done, not all of necessarily within the confines of a 60 minutes workout. I expect my workouts to change up often since I usually work on what seems to need it most. But I usually stay within a template which will look like:

Monday/Thursday: Upper Body
Pullups
Flat Bench Press
Bent over Row
Shoulder Press
Dips

Tuesday/Friday: Lower Body
Squat
Deadlift
Split Squat
1-leg calf raise

Ballistic Movements:
These I may perform within a workout session or give them their own time. They typically include:
--Kettlebell swings
--Kettlebell jerks
--Sledge Hammer
--Bar Jumps (side to side, front to back)
--Frog leaps (stressing height or distance)
--Pushups with clap

Cardio:
I almost always go for a run first thing in the morning. If not that, then I jump rope and do mountain climbers and burpees. I think Wushu can easily be considered cardio too, so add about 1 hour of that to every day. I also go biking quite a bit, and was mentioned before I intend to do biathlon training (biking/running). Like my other workouts, my cardio isn’t set in stone either. But don’t worry, I will be diligent with updates and include many details (such as the size, shape, and odor of my doo doo).

:D:D:p

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Day 1
***remind me never to try to lift weights with depleted glycogen levels

Music: Jane’s Addiction: Nothing’s Shocking

Warmup: pushups / dips / band rows / jumping jacks

Flat Bench Press: 15 @ 145 / 8 @ 205 / 5 @ 215 / 15 @ 155

Bent-over Barbell Row: 10 @ 165 / 8 @ 175

1-Arm DB Row: 12 @ 46ea. / 10 @ 55ea.
(superset with)
100° DB Press: 10 @ 46ea. / 10 @ 46ea.

DB Pullover: 6 @ 46ea. / 6 @ 46ea.

Dips: 10 @ +15 / 10 @ +15
(superset with)
DB Shrugs: 15 @ 55ea. / 15 @ 55ea.

Pullups (bodyweight): 15 / 12 / 10 / 8 (30 sec. rests)

NOTES:
I felt VERY weak during this workout. A combination of a rough weekend plus no carbs in my system, I think. The morning cardio I did probably burned off what was left of my glycogen reserves (and I followed that up with some Infusion which isn't really going to replenish them). So, I went quite a bit easier on myself. If I get a nap in or my energy returns, I’ll probably have a second workout this evening.

Nothing to say from the supps yet although my dose of YN may have had some effect… not gonna comment yet though. Give it some time as these are the types of supps that get much better with continued usage.

The hypoglycemia took me out this time. I almost passed out a few times. When I finished up, I just laid down for about 20 minutes in a semi-napping state. Afterwards, I went and had some 9-grain bread with pesto sauce. I still feel very lightheaded though.

Overall I was disappointed with this workout and it was completely my fault. Hopefully I’ve learned my lesson… again. :p

EDIT, ULTRA-MEGA:
Okay, so a little rest and I was back on my game. Decided to do a little more work.

One Giant Set:

Rest-pause wide-grip pullup: 6 sets of 5 reps with 15 sec. rests
DB row: 8 reps @ 65lbs ea.
DB bicep curl: 2 sets, 6 reps @ 35 lbs. ea. alternating arms
Close-grip bench: 12 reps @ 175 lbs.
Overhead Triceps ext.: 65 lbs.
(paused for an intense triceps cramp)
DB Hammer curls: 6 reps @ 35 lbs. ea.
Underhand Pullups: 8 reps
Low band curls: 10 reps ea.
Pushups: 12 reps

...and I'm spent!

Last edited:
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Day 3, Wednesday

Music: NIN, Year Zero

(not counting warm-ups)

Squat: 20 @ 145 / 15 @ 180 / 12 @ 205 / 8 @ 255 / 5 @ 290 / 3 @ 315

Dead Lift: 10 @ 210 / 5 @ 255 / 5 @ 275 / 3 @ 300 / 3 @ 320

DB Split Squat: 12 @ 110 / 12 @ 110 / 12 @ 110 (no rest between sets)

1-Leg Calf Raise (on ledge, no rest): 30 reps / 25 reps / 20 reps / 18 reps / 15 reps / 12 reps / 10 reps / 8 reps

Traveling Lunge: 50 reps ea. / 50 reps ea.

NOTES:
A great workout… felt strong and pumped. Got a serious burn going on. I can’t say the supps are really kicking in yet, although I definitely notice an improvement in focus after taking YN. I expect to fully feel the Cordygen by next week. The YN should also be more noticeable as the rhodiola and bacopa go to work. These types of supps get better over time. And being free from stims for this long has shown me the wondrous world of a non-junkie. I just may never go back to stims again... :D

Ether

Awards
Dang your workouts look intense. I am interested in how the cordygen5 will workout it sounds very interesting.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

[highlight]RECAP: Day 5 through Day 7 [/highlight]

Music: Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti / Avenged Sevenfold, Waking the Fallen / Disturbed, Believe / NIN, Year Zero

Friday. April 20: Day 5
Early Morning Run: 20 min.

Flat Bench Press: 15 @ 145 / 8 @ 205 / 5 @ 220 / 15 @ 155

Bent-over Barbell Row: 10 @ 165 / 8 @ 180

1-Arm DB Row: 12 @ 50ea. / 10 @ 55ea.
(superset with)
100° DB Press: 10 @ 50ea. / 10 @ 50ea.

DB Pullover: 6 @ 50ea. / 6 @ 50ea.

(superset with)

Saturday, April 21: Day 6

Early Morning Run: 20 minutes
(followed by)
Rope Skipping: 4 sets of 3 min.

10 lb Sledge Hammer: 5 min. / 5 min. / 5 min. / 5 min. (2 min. between sets)

Ballistic Training:
--Mt. Climbers 30 reps ea. / Burpees 30 reps / Mt. Climbers 30 reps ea. / Burpees 30 reps / Frog Leaps 15 reps / Explosive Pushup 15 reps / Frog Leaps 15 reps/ Explosive Pushup 15 reps

Stretching: 45 min.

Sunday, April 22: Day 7

15 Mile Bike Ride

[Highlight]Comments:[/Highlight]
Saturday I REALLY felt the endurance and faster recovery between sets kick in. It’s extremely noticeable. It’s like I just have this great energy in everything I’m doing, especially when I turn up the intensity and do sprints or what have you. I am looking forward to the next 3 weeks greatly. I really can’t express the good energy I’m feeling from this, it’s one of those things that any serious athlete will definitely notice though. I’m excited! :D:D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I have an official update coming up soon, but before that I just want to make mention of SERIOUS F'ing pumps! Keep in mind that I'm not using ANY creatine or NO prods... these pumps though are insane! Blood flow/vascularity is way up and muscle fullness is making me feel very stable. Makes sense when you consider how cordyceps is supposed to work, "oxygenating" muscle and enhancing the ATP/CP syctem among other things.

I love this ****! :D:D

Last edited:
dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
May I ask you what your dosing schedule is for these two? Also do you take these with or without food?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see this log. Cordygen5 is THE ****.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I've always been interested in trying cordygen 5... Good log you have going here, Aeternitatis (copy/paste), lol... I guess we'll see how it pans it out for you over the next few weeks...

How do you like the hemp protein? What do you notice?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting.... subscribed. :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

April 23:

(not counting warm-ups)
Squat: 20 @ 145 / 15 @ 180 / 12 @ 205 / 8 @ 255 / 5 @ 290 / 3 @ 315
Dead Lift: 10 @ 210 / 5 @ 255 / 5 @ 275 / 3 @ 300 / 3 @ 320
DB Split Squat: 12 @ 110 / 12 @ 110 / 12 @ 110 (no rest between sets)
1-Leg Calf Raise (on ledge, no rest): 30 reps / 25 reps / 20 reps / 18 reps / 15 reps / 12 reps / 10 reps / 8 reps

April 24:

Flat Bench Press: 15 @ 145 / 8 @ 205 / 5 @ 220 / 15 @ 155
Bent-over Barbell Row: 10 @ 165 / 8 @ 180
1-Arm DB Row: 12 @ 50ea. / 10 @ 55ea.
(superset with)
100° DB Press: 10 @ 50ea. / 10 @ 50ea.
DB Pullover: 6 @ 50ea. / 6 @ 50ea.
(superset with)

April 26:

(not counting warm-ups)

Squat: 20 @ 155 / 15 @ 190 / 12 @ 210 / 8 @ 265 / 5 @ 300 / 3 @ 315
Dead Lift: 10 @ 220 / 5 @ 265 / 5 @ 285 / 3 @ 310 / 3 @ 325
DB Split Squat: 12 @ 110 / 12 @ 125 / 12 @ 125 (no rest between sets)
1-Leg Calf Raise (on ledge, no rest): 30 reps / 25 reps / 25 reps / 20 reps / 15 reps / 15 reps / 10 reps / 10 reps

April 27:

Flat Bench Press: 15 @ 160 / 8 @ 210 / 5 @ 225 / 15 @ 155
Bent-over Barbell Row: 10 @ 170 / 8 @ 185
1-Arm DB Row: 12 @ 55ea. / 10 @ 60ea.
(superset with)
100° DB Press: 10 @ 55ea. / 10 @ 60ea.
DB Pullover: 6 @ 55ea. / 6 @ 55ea.
Dips: 10 @ +25 / 10 @ +25
(superset with)
DB Shrugs: 15 @ 65ea. / 15 @ 65ea.
Pullups (bodyweight): 15 / 15 / 10 / 10 (30 sec. rests)

Comments:
Weight is going up steadily, which is a good sign considering all the cardio I’ve been doing (that’ll be posted next). Again, the pumps are GREAT and recovery between sets is very fast… I’ve dropped my rest time to less than 60 seconds on most sets. Sleep is very good, mood is good, there’s a general sense of well-being. The YN is really helpful for some of these distance runs/bikes I go on. It really helps to keep me focused and provides the long term energy and mood lift that’s needed to get through it. Also, I’ve been slowly lowering carbs since the start of the log. I’m down to less than 30 grams of carbs per day and I feel great! :D I will do a carb-load in about 6 days.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I'm no longer utilizing the following supps:

Infusion
ICE
Celadrin

Yellow nEuphoria:
Just a quick assesment here. First of all, I don't use YN prior to lifting weights, I prefer to be pysched up for that, not relaxed. But YN is versatile. It's going to improve recovery because of it's adaptogenic ingredients and by simple reduction of stress, and I'm definitely feeling those effects. I prefer to use it first thing in the morning, it just kinda sets you up for a good day. Anyways, the effects of it on a short term scale are welcome. It does provide a focused calm, which is perfect for repetetive work such as cardio. It will also enhance fat burning and spare muscle through various mechanisms (rhodiola and bacopa for example are both anabolic and lipolytic). Overall, I think it's working quite nicely and I'd like to see how it performs for someone under serious academic stress. To me, YN id better in such situations than products containing caffeine since stressing your CNS is the last thing you wanna do... it's best to reduce as much stress as posisble, which means reducing/eliminating all stims. YN is perfect for such situations and, as has been mentioned, gets better with time.

So, here's an example of great study/focus stack:
Yellow nEuphoria
Piracetam
GO!

I would make sure GO! is the only thing you're getting caffeine from since 75mg per day isn't all that bad. I'm also interested in how a YN/Black Hole combo might be for stress reduction... can anyone comment on that?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
[Cordyceps] STANDARDS OF QUALITY:

Quality determination in Cordyceps for the Health Supplement industry has been haphazard up until now, as there have been no universally recognized test methods for analyzing this particular supplement. Each company producing or supplying Cordyceps has used different tests, or tested for different substances in order to show their product standing out above all the rest. Some analyze for Adenosine, some for Cordycepin, some for Cordycepic Acid, and some for particular sugars or total polysaccharides. While all of these tests have some usefulness in determining relative quality, none of these tests by themselves are in any way meaningful when it comes to whether the product in question will yield good results when used as medicine for humans or not. Almost all of the samples of wild collected Cordyceps analyzed very similar in chemical composition, but we quickly realized that there was a tremendous variation in the secondary metabolite compounds present in cultivated Cordyceps sinensis and other Cordyceps species. A greater variation in compounds than we had found in any other organism. So our first step was to determine which compounds we could use as targets to equate with medicinal potency. After a thorough review of the literature, the nucleosides, and specifically the deoxy-nucleosides were determined to be the most reliable indicators of potency. This class of compounds has been carefully studied and reported on in the scientific literature, and was the class of compounds showing the most variation in different samples of cultivated Cordyceps. Furthermore, many of the deoxy-nucleosides are found in no other organism, or at best, a very limited number. We chose the compound N6-(2- hydroxyethyl)-Adenosine as our indicator compound, since we found this in all specimens of Cordyceps and have not found it in any other organism. This compound, along with Adenosine and 3?deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin) were used in summation as the quality indicator to compare different strains and production methods of Cordyceps. That is, the quantities of the three compounds were added together to come up with a numerical quality index for Cordyceps. (Furuya, Hirotani and Matsuzawa, 1983) Structures for these three compounds are shown in Table 2:

There are a number of other interesting deoxy-nucleosides produced by Cordyceps sinensis, such as the compound 2?,3? deoxyadenosine which is marketed in the United States as a drug for the treatment of AIDS under the trade name ?Didanosine?. There are also several varieties of deoxy-uridines present, but as there is not much literature on these compounds yet, we decided not to use these as quality index indicators. In time we will learn what effect these unique compounds have in the human body and may find that these compounds are as important a group as the adenosine-type compounds, which we refer to in this paper as HEAA (Hydroxy Ethyl Adenosine Analogs). We find that the HEAA content is a much more reliable indicator of Cordyceps quality than could be determined through testing of the polysaccharides. The reason for this has to do with the method of analysis for polysaccharides, which is usually done by wet-chemistry methods, by breaking the polysaccharide bonds through acid hydrolysis or enzymatic activity, and measuring the quantity of simple sugars present after cleavage. We find this method unreliable as a quality indicator, since the residual sugars tell nothing of their source or their linkage characteristics (ie: alpha bonded or beta bonded), and the test results are easily altered through the addition of starch or other polysaccharides to the raw material at the manufacturing stage. Rather, by using this HPLC/MS method, any sample of Cordyceps from any source is quickly and easily analyzed and a numerical quantity index can be applied to it. When this method becomes universally applied in the health supplement industry, producers will be forced to address the quality issue of their products, and the industry as a whole will benefit. There will be much less adulterated or counterfeit product placed on the market and consumer confidence will grow as a result. Most consumers of wild Cordyceps already know that it is normal practice for collectors to insert small segments of twigs or even pieces of wire into the body of the caterpillars to increase the weight. Many consumers of capsulated Cordyceps do not know what real Cordyceps even tastes or smells like. We have analyzed some specimens of ?Cordyceps Capsules? which contained nothing but rice flour, and other samples which contained nothing but nutmeg. It is hoped that by the application of the test methods given here, such deceptive production practices will stop.

ANALYTICAL RESULTS:

We conducted analysis over the course of 4 years on samples from what we believe to be every commercial producer of cultivated Cordyceps in the world. The results obtained through testing these approximately 100 samples from producers in 4 countries is shown in table 3:

*NOTE: Test results through the HPLC/MS methods listed here.
It can easily be seen from Table 3 that there is quite a difference in quality of Cordyceps from different producers.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Saturday, 5/5
Early morning
One hour of sleep
Empty stomach

I was on the LifeFitness elliptical crosstrainer (the thingy with the arms and feet) for 43 minutes. Set it at level 10 with the "random" program which generates hills and valleys at, you guessd it, random intervals and random intensity. Maintained my RPM at around 55. Had one cap Cordygen5 and 3 caps Yellow nEuphoria prworkout. Loaded my discman with NIN's Year Zero. That was some SERIOUS fat burning cardio. I was sweating my ass off! It was such a great ****ing cardio session... I was high afterwards. Gotta love that. The readout said I burned ~600 calories. Perfect! Summers around the corner and I gotta get mo' ripp'd.

BTW, someone asked earlier about this:
--I take Cordygen in 3 divided doses of 1 cap each on an empty stomach.
--YN I take once per day, in the monring, also on an empty stomach.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

These workouts were a bit different than usual. I changed it up to work on what I wanted to improve the most. I need to focus on my shoulders and back and work on developing a powerful deadlift. I'm also heading for the high-rep pullup as that seems most useful to me from a real-world perspective. I do slightly higher rep/lower weight squats for overall leg development and just to keep it safe. I'd rather increase reps in squat than increase weight.

Upper Body, 4/30
Barbell Row: 5x5 @ 185
Barbell Shoulder Press: 5x5 @ 155
Barbell Bench press: 3x5 @ 225
Pull Ups: 5 sets to failure

Lower Body, 5/1
Barbell Squat: 5x5 @ 275
Barbell Deadlift: 3x5 @ 275
Travelling Lunge: 1x50 @ bodyweight

This one's green.

Upper Body, 5/3
Barbell Row: 5x5 @ 195
Barbell Shoulder Press: 5x5 @ 160
Pull Ups: 5 sets to failure

Lower Body, 5/4
Barbell Squat: 5x5 @ 275
Barbell Deadlift: 3x5 @ 275
Barbell Deadlift: 3x3 @ 300
Travelling Lunge: 1x50 @ bodyweight
Lateral Bar Jumps: 5 sets @ 3 min. each

Comments:
Feeling insane recovery and endurance. Well-being is up. I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Millenium has a serious winner with Cordygen5 and nEuphoria has proven itself as a versatile supplement, something worth adding to several different kinds of stacks. I'm very happy with my progress in weights, but especially in endurance cross-training stuff. I'll have details on that in my next post.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention yet that this stack is the ****?

Yesterday I went out for a morning run with my dog (German Shephard) through the trails in the woods. I wore the dog out. About three hours later I went for another high intensity trail run, then immediately hit the SCC gym (which happens to be nestled in the woods) fro some biceps/triceps/deltoid isolation work. I followed that up with the elliptical cross-trainer set on random at level 10 for 10 minutes. Once that was over, I ran the trails some more. All in all, that day had about 4 hours of hardcore crosstraining in it.

This **** is no joke. It will choke a *****.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Aeter! I might consider this one on my next cut!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, I have a lot to update!

I've sorta been mostly gone dealing with life... you know, that little thing that gets in the way of Internet. I'll have some serious updates tomorrow.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

*Note that these are simply antagonistic sets, NOT super sets.
4/30
Mass Day

-- A-1: Bottom position bench press 3x5 @ 210
-- A-2: Bent over row 3x5 @190
-- B-1: Barbell squat 3x6 @ 255
-- B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x6 @ 265
-- C-1: Military press 2x5 @155
-- C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x5 @45

Finisher
-- Pushups: 25 reps
-- Bodyweight squat: 50 reps

5/1
Power Day

-- A-1: Weighted dips 3x3 @ 55
-- A-2: Bent over row 3x3 @ 210
-- B-1: Barbell squat 3x3 @290
-- B-2: Stiff legged deadlift 3x3 @315
-- C-1: Military press 2x3 @165
-- C-2: Weighted pull-up 2x3 @ 60

Finisher

5/3
Rest-Pause Strength Day

-- Military press 6x1 @ 165
-- Weighted pull-up 6x1 @ 60
-- Stiff-legged deadlift 6x1 @ @315
-- Barbell squat 6x1 @ 290
-- Bent over row 4x1 @ 210
-- Bottom position bench press 4x1 @ 225

Finisher

Comments:
This week, like the last one, has been incredible. I changed my training style since this full-body stuff seems to take better advantage of the increased recovery between sets and improved endurance---aerobic and anaerobic?that is afforded through this incredible Cordygen/YN stack. :D
Every morning I still go on empty stomach runs usually preceded by a dose of YN. These runs have slightly lengthened in time by 5-10 minutes, but most importantly my distance on them has increased by about a mile and a half; I guess I?m running faster now. I haven?t done any formal martial arts training in the last few weeks since I ran out of the necessary funds (being unemployed will do that). So, I?ve just been doing solo training in my basement almost everyday which is one place the endurance becomes VERY obvious.
Other things of note: pumps are still crazy. Focus and mood is usually very good. Sleep is very deep and restorative.

Last edited: