MHP Sarm-X log

  1. MHP Sarm-X log


    Just started MHP Sarm-X today. Sarm-X is a selective androgen receptor modulator that is said by MHP to rival test in muscle building but with very little to none of the bad sides. I will be run this for the next 30 days.

    I will be adding this to my current supps.
    Anabolic Pump
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine
    Protein
    and plenty of good food


    Darron Bryant


  2. Sweet! I have my doubts about this stuff but I'm willing to wait till I see some real world feedback like this to make any decisions. Subscribed. Good luck with the log!

  3. Three posts in three years. You're a man of few words. Thanks for testing this product. Reps for you.
    •   
       


  4. Uh, I'd return that if you can. This product was already debunked in another forum. The ingredients are Diandrone (DHEA), and ferulic acid(sp). The real SARM's are still in the testing phases and will most likely be controlled substances, sorry dude.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    Uh, I'd return that if you can. This product was already debunked in another forum. The ingredients are Diandrone (DHEA), and ferulic acid(sp). The real SARM's are still in the testing phases and will most likely be controlled substances, sorry dude.
    Just because it may not be an 'official' SARM, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be tested and logged. If nothing else, it will be a way for future consumers considering this product to know not to waste their money. Proceed with the log, please.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Just because it may not be an 'official' SARM, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be tested and logged. If nothing else, it will be a way for future consumers considering this product to know not to waste their money. Proceed with the log, please.
    Second that, am really curious if it works, Dave Pulumbo seems positive about. Do continue, thanks! Subscribed.

  7. We're supposed to be getting this soon. Im interested to see how this goes. Good Luck!

  8. Yup! Log away bro I'm interested in seeing ANYTHING about SARM related supps or the real thing. Good or bad.

  9. Move over Fizogen, MHP wears the new crown for bull**** marketing. "Remember when you had to go to Mexico for stuff that really works? Now you can go to GNC!"

    Having said that, should you get great results and I stand corrected, I'll eat those words with some fava beans.

  10. 2nd day on Sarm-X at two pills a day (1 am/1 pm) and no signs of it doing anything other than maybe making me need more water than normal throughout the day. Also did back workout today and of course nothing to report out of the ordinary with that.


    Darron Bryant

  11. I wouldn't say dave says positive things about it. Word for word he said it "theoretically should work," but nothing close to what the future drugs will be. Sorry, I just don't want dave to kill me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8 View Post
    I wouldn't say dave says positive things about it. Word for word he said it "theoretically should work," but nothing close to what the future drugs will be. Sorry, I just don't want dave to kill me.

    Well, that sounds like a positive in my ears.

  13. Subscribe.

  14. 4th day on Sarm-X and I can say that it is making my muscles harder and fuller looking. Sarm-X is the only change I have made in the last three months with my supps. I have not noticed any strength or endurance increase at this time.


    Darron Bryant

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    4th day on Sarm-X and I can say that it is making my muscles harder and fuller looking. Sarm-X is the only change I have made in the last three months with my supps. I have not noticed any strength or endurance increase at this time.


    Darron Bryant
    Hi Darron,

    Sounds really interesting. Could you provide some more information as to your weight, bodyfat%, diet and training principles? Appreciate this log, thanks, keep it up.

  16. My workout varies on how I feel with sets, reps and wieghts. I do Monday - legs, Tuesday - Chest, Thursday - Back and Friday - shoulders,biceps and triceps. I also throw in abs twice a week as well as calves.

    My diet is just to eat clean and plenty of protein (3000 to 4000 calories a day), brown rice, whole graun bread, lean beef, chicken breast, seafood and tuna.

    My bodyfat is around 20% and I am 355 lbs. at 6' 2" tall


    Darron Bryant

  17. 5th day on Sarm-X and muscles remain harder and fuller than normal (without the Sarm-X). Trained legs today and I was able to cut down my rest between reps as well as sets (endurance is up and maybe even a little strenght increase).


    Darron Bryant

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    5th day on Sarm-X and muscles remain harder and fuller than normal (without the Sarm-X). Trained legs today and I was able to cut down my rest between reps as well as sets (endurance is up and maybe even a little strenght increase).


    Darron Bryant
    Really curious how this works out. Thank you for the update, great!

  19. Dude, 6'2" and 355 are you serious? You're a big'un. Are you as tall as you are wide?

  20. I'm not as wide as I am tall but I do get second and third looks. Some people will even come up and say damn your big or are you a football player ha....ha...


    Darron Bryant

  21. 6'2 355 pounds 20% BF that pretty incredible

  22. Thanks for loggin' bro. Will be interesting to see if this works. Are you taking any other supplements?

  23. 8th day on MHP Sarm-X and still feel harder and muscles look very full. Trained back today and had a incredible pump going on and felt like I had more energy. So far i'm happy with Sarm-X.


    Darron Bryant

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Darron Bryant View Post
    8th day on MHP Sarm-X and still feel harder and muscles look very full. Trained back today and had a incredible pump going on and felt like I had more energy. So far i'm happy with Sarm-X.


    Darron Bryant
    Good things, keep us posted!

  25. I just bought Sarm x im starting my cycle next month. Im on T-Bomb II right now im runing out so as soon as i run out i start my Sarm x. Darron what other supplements are u taking?

  26. 13th day on Sarm-X and I still feel fuller and harder in the muscles with a increase in endurance but no noticable gain in strength.


    Darron Bryant
  27. Side_Effects


    Would really like to know what some of the side-effects are? That is of course assuming that you are experiencing any ay all in the first place.

    Thanx for the log and good luck with everything also...

  28. i dont know what happened to this log but it was established that Sarm-x's ingredients are DHEA and Gamma-o. In other words, a scam.

  29. He hasn't logged onto AM since May.

  30. I had just noticed that he hadnt posted since May right as I submitted the reply. Thanks for the heads up tho...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DIANDRONE - MHP SARM-X
    By joelast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:40 PM
  2. MHP Sarm-X ??
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
  3. Mhp: Sarm-x?
    By nvr2loud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. MHP - SARM-X and CYCLIN-GF
    By Slpstang02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:30 PM
  5. Mhp Sarm-x
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:22 AM
Log in
Log in