KraZnuts ALRI EVO Stack

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
What's up. I am new to the site and I am challenging myself to post a thread based off of the EVO Stack. I see there are many forums already out there, but what is unique with mine is heavy steroid use in my past. I am trying to bodybuild as healthy and natural as possible, but still with a slight edge that won't compromise my health.

This stack is fully funded by myself, so I have no biased opinions. Additionally, I am already 9 days into my Stack, supplementing only with Jungle Warfare at this moment. I didnt start the forum earlier because of reading that it takes about three weeks to start noticing the effects.

About me...
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200 lbs
BF: Approx 13.5%

Currently taking...
- Kre Alkalyn EFX (3 grams daily)
- Jungle Warfare (4 caps daily)
- Designer Protein
- Optimum Nut Casein
- Glucosamine
- MSM
- Synephrine HCL (40mg daily)

Supplement History...
- BSN Stack (cellmass, NOXplode, Nitrix)
- 1AD
- Gaspari Halodrol (2 week cycles)
- LG Methyl Masterdrol (2 week cycles)
- LG Formadrol
- All old school andros
- All old school ephedra/ephedrine (xenadrine/hydroxycut/ultimate orange/yellow jackets etc.)

Anabolic Steroid History...
- Deca Durabolin/Dianabol/Equipose/Winstrol/Trenbalone Acetate(Fina)/Test enanthate, prop, cypionate/HCG/Clomid/Clenbuterol/DNP/T3/Kynosalene

It has been almost 4 years since I have touched the juice. I started at the young age of 18 and did it for 3 years.

I dont follow a specific workout schedule. I basically train what I feel is needed for that day, or what works out so that I can have a partner.

A typical Week...
Mon: Legs / Cardio
Tue: Shoulders
Wed: Chest / Cardio
Thur: Off
Fri: Back / Cardio
Sat: Arms
Sun: Off...maybe Cardio

My Evo Cycle...
Weeks 1-6: JW (4 caps daily)
Weeks 3-5: BAM (2 caps)
Weeks 5-8: Restore (3 caps daily)

Nutrition: I am deployed so all I get is what's served at chow hall, so I try to eat as healthy as possible.

My goal: Be 205 lbs at a lesser BF, possible 10% would be nice.

If anybody has any suggestions/training tips/nutrition tips, all is welcome. I am always open to sharing, learning, and trying new things.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck, I had a great expereince with ALRI and evolution.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 9

SHOULDERS

Behind Neck Barbell Press: (10repsX115lbs, 9X135, 10X125, 8X125)
superset w/
Dumbell Side Lateral
: (12repsX25lbs, 10X25, 10X25, 10X25)

Upright Rows: (12repsX95lbs, 10X105, 10X105, 10X105)
Superset w/
Barbell Front Raises:
(10repsX45lbs, 10X35, 10X35, 10X35)

Arnold Presses: (10repsX45lbs, 10X40, 10X40, 10X40)
Superset w/
Bent Over Dumbell Raises:
(10repsX20lbs, 10X15, 10X15, 10X15)

Comments: I decided to hit the weights today instead of sitting around the fire station, so like I said my schedule is not set in stone, I play it day by day. This is the first time I ever did an all superset workout for my shoulders so I had to play with the weight. I can definetely tell that the pumps from the JW are kicking in. I am getting almost full upper body pumps. My strength has not yet increased, but I feel great in the gym. I do feel a bit more fatigued throughout the day. Also, my endurance and intensity during cardio the last couple mornings has been the best it has been over the past month in a half. My libido is starting to increase as well.

If there is anymore info you all are interested in, please ask and I will do my best to fill you in.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 10

LEGS

Leg Presses: 6 sets of 15 reps w/ 20 sec rest between each set (15 reps X 200 lbs)

Smith Machine Squats: 3 triple drop sets w/ 12 reps each set (Also the bar counting as 10 lbs) (first set 180lbs / second set 130 lbs / third set 80 lbs) Did this for a total of 3 triple drop sets

Lying Leg Curls: 3 triple drop sets (too tired and in pain to even remember the weight I was doing, but wasn't much)

Comments: I was in pain and tired as usual when doing this leg routine. Strength did not increase on leg presses, but I am up 20 lbs each set on squats. Appetite is increasing as well.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 11

CARDIO

25 minutes Elliptical

Comments: Today cardio was once again very intense. One of the best cardio days I have had on this deployment. My endurance and intensity has definetely been increasing, which is good considering it is following an intense leg workout the previous day. Sense of well being has definetely been increasing as well. Half way through the day I felt fatigued, so I decided to not lift weights today.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
One of the best cardio days I have had on this deployment.
Hey KraZ,

Best of luck with this stack. Thank you for your service!:thumbsup:

Stay safe and reps to you, Bro!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Best of luck, I had a great expereince with ALRI and evolution.
Thanks Motiv8, so far so good. Hopefully I'll get the same success you did. If you have any advice let me know.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Hey KraZ,

Best of luck with this stack. Thank you for your service!:thumbsup:

Stay safe and reps to you, Bro!

Thanks Wilman, it's my pleasure. Plus I am loving it over here. I'm in the sun, I can lift weights all I want, eat for free and don't have to cook it, and making money. Enjoy the States, I do miss them!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 12

BACK

Wide Grip Pull Ups: (4 sets until failure)
Superset w/
Wide Grip Pull Downs: (4sets X 130 lbs until failure)

Close Grip Pull Ups: (4 sets until failure)
Superset w/
Close Grip Pull Downs: (4sets X 100 lbs until failure)

Wide Grip Barbell Row: (4 sets: 10 reps X 95 lbs)

Machine Rows: (100 rep set)

Back extensions: (3 sets: 12 reps X 10 lbs)

Comments:
I had to force myself to go to the gym today. Drank some NOXplode and I was pretty good to go. I actually got a great workout. Nothing new noticeable with the JW.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 13

BIS/TRIS/FOREARMS (CARDIO)

Cardio: 25 minutes Elliptical (Interval training)

Preacher Curls: (4 sets: 10 reps X 85 lbs)
Superset w/
Incline Dumbell Curls: (4 sets: 10 reps X 30 lbs)

Standing Alternating Dumbell Curls: (2 sets: 12 reps X 25 lbs)

Tricep Rope Extensions: (4 sets: 20 reps X 50 lbs)
Superset w/
Overhead Dumbell Tricep Extensions: (4 sets: 10 reps X 60 lbs)

Dip Machine (3 triple drop sets): (3 sets: 10 X 220, 10 X 170, 10 X 120)

Behind Back forearm Curls: (3 sets: 12 X 95 lbs)
40/40s: (2 sets: 40 reps X 45 lbs, 40 reps X 35 lbs)

Comments:
I had to force myself to do cardio this morning, but got a good session in. My back feels sore from yesterday. Once again, I had to force myself to workout today, but once I did I had a great intense workout. The pumps were crazy and my strength really surprised me on both preacher curls and the dip machine.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 14

CHEST

Wide Grip Hammer Strength Press: (20 reps X 45 lbs, 15 X 90, 15 X 90)

Incline Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 12 X 155, 8 X 185, 6 X 205)

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 185, 10 X 185, 10 X 185)

Standing Cable Crossovers: (3 sets: 12 reps X 35 lbs)

Comments:
Today I added BAM. I now take JW (4 caps daily) and BAM (2 caps daily). I was tempted to up the dose to 3 BAM daily and go for an extended 10 days, but I decided to stick with the suggested use on the bottle. I tend to be an extremist when it comes to buying supps. I want to rely more on my training and dieting habits.
I got a great pump and stretch during this workout today. I have been a bit burnt out the last few days, so I took it fairly easy, but got a great workout. I might be overtraining, but it is hard to stay away from the gym when I am taking these supps. I want to make sure I am maxing out my potential.
Great pumps today, strength was a bit higher than normal, libido is higher than normal, and I feel good throughout the day.

WEEK 2 SUMMARY:
Strength: Slightly starting to increase during isometric lifts, very gradual however.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps have definitely increased when lifting and I stay pumped and fuller throughout the day. I have crazy veins sticking out when lifting as well. I had a crowd around me at work staring at my veins when I was doing curls.

Size: Nothing noticeable, just seem fuller throughout the day. I have gained around 2 lbs so far. I now weight about 201 on empty stomach.

Energy: I have been feeling more energized throughout the day, less need to sleep, but I am not motivated to hit the weights. I maybe overtraining.

Appetite: I am one hungry mo fo. I cant stop munching on all the snacks peoples parents are sending to us here in the desert. I love them girlscout cookies, but we are all gonna leave here fat and happy.

Libido: Definitely has increased since I have started this stack. That is always a plus except for the fact that its is highly against the rules to ‘engage in a sexual act with the opposite sex’ while deployed.

Overall: I’d give it a 6.5/10 so far because I think its still fairly early for the full affects to be kicking in.

P.S. I don't get the chance to update this forum every single day, so I will do my best to respond to all comments at the end of the week.

P.S.S. For those who are interested, I will have pictures for sure at the end of my deployment when I get home. I dont have access to do everything over here.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 16 & 17

Rest Days

Comments: I took off the last two days because I needed the rest and needed to travel and get away from this base. I have noticed a few sides starting to kick in. I am noticing an increase in oily skin and small pimples starting to form on arms and legs, but very very little. I don't mind slight sides like this, I actually prefer them because they are indicators that the stuff is working. I feel great otherwise.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 18

SHOULDERS

Behind Neck Seated Barbell Press (4 sets, 8 reps X 145 lbs)
Superset w/
Dumbell Side Laterals
(4 sets, 10 reps X 20 lbs)

Arnold Presses (3 sets, 10 reps X 40 lbs)
Superset w/
Front Dumbell Raises
(3 sets, 10 reps X 20 lbs)

Barbell Upright Rows (3 sets, 10 reps X 105 lbs)
Superset w/
Seated Bent Over side Laterals
(3 sets, 12 reps X 15 lbs)

Shrugs (3 sets, 10 reps X 100 lbs plates)

Comments:
It was nice taking the last two days off, but wow, what a difference it makes. I feel fat and like a slob today. It wasn't as hard hitting the weights today, but I wasn't exactly motivated. I did however get a great pump and burn. These superset routines I have been doing lately kick my ass, but I feel great from them. Nothing new noticeable today other than more vascularity in arms. Trying to adjust my diet to less carbs which consist mainly of complex carbs (wheat bread, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes when they are available).

P.S. Anybody have a hard time getting cut on this stack? From what I've read the JW manages estrogen levels very well, I cant see why I'd be retaining or gaining fat from high estrogen and I eat fairly clean. My cardio doesnt seem to be working for me....hmmm, any suggestions are welcome.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WHat does your cardio look like on the average? Thanks--

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Rest Days

Comments: I took off the last two days because I needed the rest and needed to travel and get away from this base. I have noticed a few sides starting to kick in. I am noticing an increase in oily skin and small pimples starting to form on arms and legs, but very very little. I don't mind slight sides like this, I actually prefer them because they are indicators that the stuff is working. I feel great otherwise.

I've also noticed a slight increase in pimples on my arms, as well as the oily skin. Have you been sweating like mad on this stack?? I have been sweating crazy in and out of the gym.

Nice log and best of luck with the EVO!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
WHat does your cardio look like on the average? Thanks--
Hey man, thanks for showing interest in my log. I honestly don't do cardio very much, but for the last 2 months I have been doing 25 minutes on the Elliptical machine every other day. I do the X train, which to me is fairly intense interval training. I sweat like crazy and my heart rate has to be 160 +.

I also try to limit the amount and type of carbs I intake as it gets later in the day.

I have seen progress, but very very slow. Some days it seems like I just gained it all back.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
I've also noticed a slight increase in pimples on my arms, as well as the oily skin. Have you been sweating like mad on this stack?? I have been sweating crazy in and out of the gym.

Nice log and best of luck with the EVO!
MisterEZE, whats up? How are you liking your stack? How far are you into it? I never really break much of a sweat when I lift weights, but I have been getting really hot. The only time I break a sweat is when I am doing squats and cardio. When I do sweat, I sweat heavy. I am more sticky throughout the day and my forehead is shiny and oily as hell. It could be the fairly humid climate out here as well.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for showing interest in my log. I honestly don't do cardio very much, but for the last 2 months I have been doing 25 minutes on the Elliptical machine every other day. I do the X train, which to me is fairly intense interval training. I sweat like crazy and my heart rate has to be 160 +.

I also try to limit the amount and type of carbs I intake as it gets later in the day.

I have seen progress, but very very slow. Some days it seems like I just gained it all back.
For me, I try to play cadio like I would want to be a mack. Let me explain... I switch it up everytime. I might do 25 minutes of moderate one day, and 45 minute of HIIT the next. When I am cutting as I am right now, I do cardio 5 days a week at least. anywhere from 20 to 60+ minutes. You are on some quasi-anabolic substances. I would rather take off one pound of muscle, than be a Huge guy with a huge gut. EVO stack for me was insurance. To cut well is hell. ;)

Cross training on cardio seems to help me. 20 minutes on one machine followed by 20 on another with varying intensities. If my weight training + cardio will last more than 90 minutes total, I sip on Xtend with a moderate amount of gatorade. Otherwise I bonk (Blood suga fall off) during my necessary cardio time.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
For me, I try to play cadio like I would want to be a mack. Let me explain... I switch it up everytime. I might do 25 minutes of moderate one day, and 45 minute of HIIT the next. When I am cutting as I am right now, I do cardio 5 days a week at least. anywhere from 20 to 60+ minutes. You are on some quasi-anabolic substances. I would rather take off one pound of muscle, than be a Huge guy with a huge gut. EVO stack for me was insurance. To cut well is hell. ;)

Cross training on cardio seems to help me. 20 minutes on one machine followed by 20 on another with varying intensities. If my weight training + cardio will last more than 90 minutes total, I sip on Xtend with a moderate amount of gatorade. Otherwise I bonk (Blood suga fall off) during my necessary cardio time.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Besides the normal time and distance I have to maintain for the military, I am fairly new to cardio. Like most bodybuilders, I am not to enthused when it comes to cardio, but I feel great when its done. I normally do it first thing in the morning before work.

What exactly is HIIT? Or where could I find that info?

I will definetely start switching things up a bit more now. Maybe some elliptical and run. Keep it interesting.

I too would rather be fairly cut and have a moderate build than be huge with a gut. I cant afford to be big like that as a firefighter. I need to get my cardio up, it will make my job easier too.

Thanks Motiv8ter

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Use the search function posted above, type in HIIT... Loads of threads on it. Cool theory.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 19

BACK/ABS

Deadlifts: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 12 X 185, 12 X 205, 9 X 225, 6 X 245)

Wide Grip Behind Neck Pulldowns: (12 reps X 140 lbs, 10 X 140, 10 X 140, 8 X 155)
Superset w/
Straight Arm Pulldowns: (4 sets, 45 lbs until failure)

Isolateral High Rows: (10 reps X 105 lbs, 10 X 105, 8 X 130, 10 X 130)

Reverse Grip Seated Cable Rows: (12 reps X 105 lbs, 10 X 105, 8 X 120)

ABS Class: 30 minutes of Abs (variation of exercises)

Comments:
Today was suppose to be a leg day, but I couldn’t get motivated for the life of me to kill my legs. I have been so unmotivated lately. I feel I am getting skinny and my stomach is getting fat. I don’t think I am eating enough carbs.

I took some Redline and hit the gym. I did deads to incorporate my legs. Overall, I had a good workout. My back was pretty pumped when I left the gym. I feel that although I am feeling drained and unmotivated, my strength in the gym is hanging in there. Gonna try to add more carbs and see how my energy level reacts.

Abs class was good. It was very fast pace and incorporated all sorts of ab exercises targeting everything. I do not do abs immediately after a workout. I do the class at night about 6-8 hours later.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 20

CHEST (CARDIO)

Cardio: 20 minutes Elliptical (HIIT- 1 minute moderate speed / 30 seconds as fast as I can go, repeated to finish)

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 185, 10 X 205, 8 X 225, 1 X 275, 1 X 300, 10 X 225, 8 X 225, 6 X 225)

Incline Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 185 lbs, 6 X 185, 6 X 185, 6 X 185)

Incline Dumbell Flyes: (10 reps X 40 lbs, 10 X 40, 12 X 40)
Superset w/
Pushups: (3 sets until failure: approx 10 reps)

Comments:
This morning cardio was great. Thank you Motiv8er for the recommendations. I am new to it so hopefully my intervals are okay. I broke a sweat like crazy and it felt really effective.

My workout today was Excellent! I wasn't energized or anything, but once I got going I felt great. In fact, I hit my PR today of 300lbs on flat bench. I havent done that since I was 225 on roids about 3 years ago. I didnt go to crazy or long on this workout today, maybe 40 minutes pretty intense. I am trying to leave the gym feeling like I can still continue rather than beat up and worn out.

I am feeling sore all over from yesturdays workout as well, so although I was tired, it was very effective.

Strength has definetely gone up!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 21

LEGS

Leg Extensions: (12 reps X 100 lbs, 12 X 100, 12 X 100)

Smith Machine Squats (Adding 10 lbs for bar): (20 reps X 100 lbs, 12 X 150, 12 X 170, 10 X 190, 10 X 190, 8 X 190)

Dumbell Lunges: (10 reps X 30 lbs, 8 X 40, 8 X 40, 10 X 40)

Lying Leg Curls: (12 reps X 95 lbs, 10 X 115, 10 X 115, 10 X 115)

Comments:
Decided to change up my leg workout today and go a little heavier than usual on squats. I felt good and strong on squats today. I really liked the feeling of going heavy rather than triple drop sets. I felt a pull in my left kneecap, so I had to stop.

Overall, today was a good leg day. I can tell my strength has increased from the last time I did heavy squats. I can do more reps and go deeper. Also, my chest feels good from yesterday’s workout. I do feel recovery time has increased.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 22

REST DAY / CARDIO

Cardio: 20 minutes Elliptical (HIIT)

Comment:
Decided to take today off, feels like my body could use a break. Cardio felt good and intense this morning and I broke a really good sweat.

WEEK THREE SUMMARY

Strength: I have felt a tad bit stronger this week. I even hit a PR this week in bench press. Hopefully strength will increase as this is the timeframe the stuff is suppose to be really kicking in.

Pumps and Vascularity: Same as the week before. Has not intensified. When I get a good pump, I feel it throughout my body

Size: I haven’t gained anymore weight. My bodyfat has dropped to approx 12.5%. Pretty happy with that

Energy: I have been feeling a bit better than the week before and changed my workouts a bit, but I am still lacking the motivation to hit the gym.

Appetite: I am always hungry and snack on whatever is laying around (usually candy people send us from the states). I do not eat as much as maybe I should, maybe that’s where the fatigue is setting in.

Libido: Sex drive is definitely up! Even considered to hook up with a chick I normally wouldn’t hook up with. Guess that could be a good and a bad.

Overall: Still fairly impressed. It is either my diet or possible overtraining that is holding me back. I will give it a 7/10 for the time being.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 23

SHOULDERS

Seated Dumbell Press: (15 reps X 40 lbs, 12 X 60, 10 X 70, 8 X 70, 6 X 70)
Dumbell Side Lateral Raise: (1 set: hold for 20 secs / 10 reps X 10 lbs)

o On the last set of Dumbell Presses I grab a dumbell and hold for a count of 20 seconds in a side lateral raise, then I continue with 10 reps to finish set)

Barbell Plate Front Raise: (12 reps X 25 lbs, 10 X 35, 8 X 35, 6 X 45)
Dumbell Front Raise: (1 set: hold for 20 secs / 10 reps X 10 lbs)

o On the last set of Barbell Plate Front Raises I grab a dumbell and hold for a count of 20 seconds in a front raise, then I continue with 10 reps to finish set)

Seated Rear Lateral Raise: (12 reps X 20 lbs, 10 X 25, 10 X 25, 10 X 25)
Seated Rear Lateral Raise: (1 set: hold for 20 secs / 10 reps X 10 lbs)

o On the last set of Rear Lateral Raises I grab a dumbell and hold for a count of 20 seconds in the same rear lateral raise, then I continue with 10 reps to finish set)

Comments:
I wasn’t sure if I should take another day off today or not. I felt my body could use it, but I felt guilty and went to the gym anyways. Honestly, this is probably the worst workout I’ve had in a while. My strength has gone down 10 lbs on dumbbell presses since the last time I did them about a month ago. Towards the end of the workout I was starting to get a fairly decent pump.

I blame a lot of my unmotivation and fatigue on on either my diet or overtraining. I am not sure which it is, but I am not blaming the supps in any way. I am gonna take cardio off tomorrow and eat more meals throughout the day. I will consume more protein and try to eat more carbs. I have been watching my carb intake because I am trying to get cut, but I think that’s where the fatigue is kicking in. They feed us a lot of starchy carbs over here and I try to stay away from them.

Wish me luck!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 24

BIS/TRIS

Standing Alternating Dumbell Curls: (12 reps X 30 lbs, 10 X 40, 8 X 50, 8 X 50)
Superset w/
Tricep Rope Extensions: (12 reps X 30 lbs, 12 X 35, 12 X 35, 12 X 35)

Barbell Curls: (10 reps X 65 lbs, 10 X 65, 8 X 65, 8 X 65)
Superset w/
Overhead Dumbell Tricep Extensions: (12 reps X 60 lbs, 12 X 70, 12 X 70, 12 X 70)

Hammer Curls: (8 reps X 25 lbs, 8 X 25, 8 X 25, 8 X 25)
Superset w/
Machine Dips: (12 reps X 190 lbs, 12 X 190, 12 X 190, 12 X 190)

Comments:
Todays workout felt great. We got some new weights in the gym today and I was excited about breaking them in. I ate more carbs yesterday and didnt do any cardio this morning. I felt strong and got crazy pumps today. I can tell my arms are looking more vascular as well.

Nice change from the past week!

P.S I am considering to drop the dose of JW from 4 caps a day to 3 caps a day so that my cycle will be a total of 7 days longer than planned. If anybody has a suggestion let me know.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 25

CHEST/ABS

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 225, 3 X 275, 1 X 300, 10 X 225, 8 X 225, 6 X 225)

Smith Machine Incline Press (Adding 10 lbs for bar): (20 reps X 100 lbs, 12 X 150, 6 X 190, 6 X 190, 12 X 100, 12 X 100)

Decline Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 185, 8 X 185, 8 X 185)

Dips: (3 sets until failure)

ABS Class: 30 minutes of Abs (variation of exercises)

Comments:
Today I felt very strong during my lifts. I was able to hit 275 lbs three times followed by my max of 300 lbs, which is an all time PR for me. I am trying to keep my workouts short and intense. This new workout seems to be working wonders for me. My strength has definitely gone up. Also, I don’t know if is the so called ‘Alpha Male’ kicking in, but I speak my mind much more often now and won’t tolerate much ****. Kinda feels nice for a change, definitely surprising people! Or maybe the desert is starting to get to me.

P.S. I decided to lower the dose of JW to 3 caps per day that way I can extend my cycle one more week. I feel I will get more if I extend my cycle 7 more days on JW than I would one pill extra per day on original cycle. Hopefully less of a crash as well.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 26

BACK (CARDIO)

Pullups: (12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps X 15 lbs, 8 reps X 15 lbs)

IsoLateral Pulldowns: (12 reps X 160 lbs, 10 X 160, 10 X 160, 8 X 170)

Barbell Rows: (12 reps X 135, 12 X 135, 10 X 135, 10 X 145)

T-Bar Rows: (10 reps X 115 lbs, 10 X 115, 10 X 115, 10 X 115)

Hyperextensions: (12 reps, 10 reps X 10 lbs, 10 X 10, 10 X 10)

Barbell Plate Shrugs: (12 reps X 100 lbs, 10 X 100, 10 X 100, 10 X 100)

Comments:
I didn't get to workout until late in the evening, but I still got a real good workout. I got the same full upperbody pump I've been speaking of. I felt real strong tonight doing my lifts, especially the barbell rows. Cardio this morning was a little hard for me, but I sucked it up and felt great afterward. Much more vascular throughout the day. I feel much better not doing straight supersets throughout my entire workout. I think that's the main thing that was making me so exhausted the last two weeks. I am still trying to increase my carb intake.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 27

LEGS

Leg Press: (20 reps X 200 lbs, 15 X 290, 10 X 400, 10 X 400, 8 X 450)

Smith Machine Squats (Adding 10 lbs for bar): (20 reps X 100 lbs, 20 X 150, 12 X 170)

Lying Leg Curls: (12 reps X 100 lbs, 10 X 100, 10 X 100)

Leg Extensions: (12 reps X 85 lbs, 10 X 85, 10 X 85)

Standing Calf Raisies: (straight, inward, outward/2 sets each: 10 reps X 170 lbs)

Comments:
I felt good doing legs today. I really try to concentrate on good form because I have been feeling discomfort in my joints after doing squats. I felt really strong today.

I have been getting compliments on my build lately. My body composition is changing very gradually and nicely. My waistline is trimming and my upperbody is looking pretty hard. I think the change in my cardio is the leading cause of this. Thats about it. Good training day.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 28

SHOULDERS (CARDIO)

Behind Neck Barbell Presses: (10 reps X 135 lbs, 8 X 135, 8 X 135, 6 X 135)

Seated Dumbell Presses: (10 reps X 50 lbs, 10 X 50, 8 X 50, 8 X 50)

Upright Rows: (10 reps X 115 lbs, 10 X 115, 8 X 115, 8 X 115)

Front Plate Raises: (10 reps X 35 lbs, 10 X 45, 10 X 45)

Seated Side Lateral Raises: (10 reps X 15 lbs, 10 X 15, 10 X 15)

Seated Real Laterals: (12 reps X 15 lbs, 12 X 15, 15 X 15)

Comments:
Felt good today. Cardio was great. Shoulders felt great today. Nothing new, just a relief to feel good in the gym again. Nice good, solid pumps.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 29

REST DAY

Comments:
Took today off. It was a busy work day.

Added Restore to the Stack today. I am now taking...
JW (3 caps/day)
BAM (2 caps/day
Restore (3 caps/day)

WEEK FOUR SUMMARY

Strength: My strength has continued to increase this last week. Both my bench and squats have gone up in strength and intensity.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps are great in the gym and stay for about an hour afterward. Also, muscle hardness has definitely increased. People keep commenting that my back is looking cut, but I can't see it often enough to tell.

Size: I haven’t gained anymore weight. My bodyfat is still approx 12.5%.

Energy: I felt better this last week. I have been trying to cut back workout time and stopped doing so many supersets.

Appetite: I'm not quite as hungry as I was the previous week, but I eat every two to three hours no problem.

Libido: Sex drive is the same as last week.

Overall: Impressed with muscle hardness and vascularity. Strength is noticeably increasing, so right now I will give it a 7.5/10

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 30

BIS/TRIS

Standing Alternating Dumbell Curls: (12 reps X 30 lbs, 10 X 40, 8 X 50, 8 X 50)

Barbell Curls: (10 reps X 65 lbs, 10 X 65, 8 X 65, 8 X 65)
Superst w/
Hammer Curls: (10 reps X 25 lbs, 8 X 25, 10 X 20, 8 X 20)

Tricep Rope Extensions: (20 reps X 30 lbs, 12 X 35, 12 X 35, 12 X 35)
Superset w/
Seated Overhead Dumbell Extensions: (12 reps X 65 lbs, 10 X 65, 8 X 65, 8 X 65)

Skull Crushers: (10 reps X 65 lbs, 10 X 65, 10 X 65, 10 X 65)

Comments:
Really good arm workout today. Great Pumps!! I worked out pretty late, so I didn't feel quite as strong, but workout felt very effective.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Days 31 & 32

Day 31

REST DAY

Day 32

CHEST

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 12 X 185, 10 X 205, 1 X 275, 10 X 205, 8 X 205, 8 X 205)

Incline Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 8 X 185, 6 X 185, 8 X 185, 4 X 205)

Incline Dumbell Flyes: (12 reps X 40 lbs, 12 X 40, 12 X 40)
Superset w/
Pushups: (3 sets until failure: approx 10 reps)

Comments:
I was a little weaker on my bench today than I would have liked, but still got a great workout. I didn't eat much food yesterday, so that may have been the cause.

I have noticed a few more sides. I'm starting to break out slightly on my face, I am a bit more irritable, and I am feeling really down today. Don't know exactly why, maybe its my hormones adjusting to the Restore that I started taking last friday. I'll keep you posted!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bro!

Looking good so far! How long are you running the stack?

Have you noticed any abdominal fat loss?

Stay safe, brother!:thumbsup:

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Hey Bro!

Looking good so far! How long are you running the stack?

Have you noticed any abdominal fat loss?

Stay safe, brother!:thumbsup:
Hey whats up? Don't get too many comments on here so thanks for the support.

I am running an 8 week cycle. I haven't made any significant gains, just overall hardness and a bit of strength.

I was noticing abdominal fat loss. I believe it is due to the HIIT training I do every other day, but I haven't done any cardio the past five days and feel I have gained a little back.

So far this stack is fairly mild for me, but something to keep me motivated in the gym. That's ultimately worth everything to me. I think I would up both the JW and BAM a cap or two/per day if I do this stack again.

What did you conclude on your EVO Stack?

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 33

BACK

Wide Grip Behind Neck Lat Pulldowns: (12 reps X 140 lbs, 12 X 155, 10 X 155, 8 X 155)
Superset w/
Straight Arm Pulldowns: (12 reps X 45 lbs, 12 X 45, 10 X 45, 10 X 45)

Barbell Rows: (12 reps X 135, 12 X 155, 10 X 155, 10 X 155)

Wide Reverse Grip Cable Rows: (12 reps X 110 lbs, 12 X 110, 10 X 110, 10 X 110)

Deadlifts: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 12 X 205, 8 X 225, 8 X 245, 6 X 255)

Comments:
I had a really good back workout today. I felt good and strong. My lifts were up 10 lbs on both barbell rows and deadlifts.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 34

SHOULDERS/ABS (CARDIO)

Decline Sit Ups: 100 reps
Hanging Leg Raises: 50 reps

Hammers Strength Shoulder Press: (100 reps X 50 lbs)

Behind Neck Barbell Presses: (8 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 115, 8 X 115, 6 X 125)

Upright Rows: (12 reps X 95 lbs, 10 X 115, 8 X 115, 6 X 115)

Cable Front Raises: (3 sets: 10 reps X 35 lbs)

Cable Side Lateral Raises: (3 sets: 10 reps X 35 lbs)

Cable Rear Delt Extensions (AKA Rotator Cuff Exercise): (3 sets: 10 reps X 25 lbs)

Comments:
I felt good going into the workout, but after my 100 rep set of shoulder presses the rest of my workout didn't feel so hot. I wasn't as strong as my last shoulder workout. This could be due to the cardio I did in the morning. It was my first day of cardio in the past 5-6 days. Still felt that I got a fairly effective workout though.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up? Don't get too many comments on here so thanks for the support.

What did you conclude on your EVO Stack?
I had the same problem with my log! :ntome: People got bored after a while! ;)

I keep taking things in and out of my shopping cart at NutraPlanet :rofl:

I had the NHA stack in there, then EVO, now the 1/2 price Hyperdrol (original form)!!! I can't decide bro!

I just finished 2 bottles of PowerFull. I've been cutting and it really help keep my strength and LBM up.

Stay safe brother! I'll let you know what I decide! :think:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Just b/c there are no comments doesnt mean there arent ppl following the log. It might be b/c your taking quite a few supps so its hard to tell what is doing what, or what is really making you stronger. You have a pretty badass log though keep it up Ill still be following it, oh and it might be b/c there are so many freaking log's going on right now too!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Just b/c there are no comments doesnt mean there arent ppl following the log. It might be b/c your taking quite a few supps so its hard to tell what is doing what, or what is really making you stronger. You have a pretty badass log though keep it up Ill still be following it, oh and it might be b/c there are so many freaking log's going on right now too!
Thanks man, that's true. I dont know how many logs I have read and never made even one post. Thats why I made this forum, to challenge myself. Thanks for the compliment though, hopefully you guys who are following can find this useful. If there's anything you'd like me to add, let me know and I'll do my best.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 35

REST DAY

Comments:
I decided to take today off instead of working out my legs. I wanted a full day of rest on a day that I didn't have to work.

Went to the pool today. Not to be too conceded, but I felt like I was getting a lotta looks from both the girls and the guys. Damn, could be in my head though. All I know is that I got burnt as hell laying out in the sun waiting for some chump to stop talking to this girl so that I could make my move (probably wouldn't have anyways). I'm way to shy around girls. They need to make a supplement that makes you grow some balls!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 36

BIS/TRIS (CARDIO)

Cardio: 25 minutes Elliptical (HIIT)

Barbell Curls: (12 reps X 45 lbs, 10 X 65, 10 X 70, 8 X 75, 6 X 75)

Incline Dumbell Curls: (12 reps X 30 lbs, 10 X 30, 8 X 35, 8 X 35)

Standing Alternating Dumbell Curls: (6 reps X 25 lbs, 8 X 25, 8 X 25, 8 X 30)
Superset w/
Hammer Curls: (8 reps X 15 lbs, 8 X 15, 8 X 15, 10 X 15)

Tricep Press Downs: (12 reps X 42.5 lbs, 12 X 42.5, 12 X 42.5, 12 X 50)
Superset w/
Overhead Dumbell Extensions: (8 reps X 70 lbs, 8 X 70, 8 X 70, 8 X 70)

Skull Crushers: (4 sets: 10 reps X 75 lbs)
Superset w/
Dumbell Kickbacks: (4 sets: 10 reps X 10 lbs)

Comments:
I was really tired waking up this morning. I sucked it up during cardio and added an extra 5 minutes to my HIIT. Man, what a difference. I leave the gym soaked in sweat. I see others around me who have been there twice as long with not even half as much sweat.

My buddy got a box full of junk food today, so all of us have been chomping that stuff down. There goes my cardio for the day, but I was on a sugar high and got a great arm workout. Great solid pumps. I used fairly light weight, but very strick form and flexed my arms throughout the repetitions and got a great burn. I felt very solid.

So here goes my summary for the week...(keep in mind this last week has been on 3 caps of JW per day, which is one less than the previous weeks)

WEEK FIVE SUMMARY

Strength: Once again, my strength has continued to increase. I noticed the strength improvement for both my back and arms; however, my chest and shoulders weren't as strong (could have been bad days).

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps have been the same this week, nothing has changed. Feel very solid between sets.

Size: I still haven't gained anymore weight. I have been eating roughly the same amount of food and watch my carb intake. Gaining weight is not my concern. I am looking for overall body composition. I am sure I could gain more easily if I let my appetite take over.

Energy: I still feel slugish. I haven't slept as solid this week either. I have always had energy issues though way before taking this stack, but my fatigue seems to have increased.

Appetite: Hunger is still the same. I am not craving food, but I have no problem eating.

Libido: Sex drive has dropped down a bit toward the end of the week

Overall: Considering I have dropped from 4 caps/day of JW to 3 caps/day, I feel no significant decrease in any of the positive effects. My skin is less oily and my libido dropped a bit. Still the same hardness and great pumps! 3 caps seems to be just fine, but it could be that the Restore I added is making up for it. I will give it an 8/10 this week.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 37

LEGS

Leg Extensions: (4 sets: 12 reps X 50 lbs)

Smith Machine Squats (Adding 10 lbs for bar): (20 reps X 100 lbs, 20 X 150, 12 X 200, 10 X 220, 10 X 220)

Leg Presses: (1 set: 100 reps X 90 lbs)

Lying Leg Curls: (12 reps X 85 lbs, 12 X 100, 12 X 100, 12 X 100)

Comments:
I felt great today! I think I needed all the calories I consumed yesterday. I had energy upon waking up, I felt good and strong in the gym, and I had energy for the remainder of the day.

I had an excellent day for my squats. I usually have discomfort in my kneecaps, but I used very slow, controlled form and I had no problems at all. Also, I make sure my knees do not buckle in when the weight gets heavy. I press more with the blade of my foot which seems to keep emphasis on my quads.

The 100 rep set was a killer. I like to throw that in every now and again to shock the body. Overall, probably the best leg day I have had in a long time and looking forward to another!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 38

CHEST (CARDIO)

Cardio: 25 minutes Elliptical (HIIT)

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (10 reps X 185 lbs, 10 X 205, 10 X 225, 8 X 225, 6 X 235)

Incline Dumbell Flyes: (4 sets: 12 reps X 35 lbs)
Superset w/
Incline Dumbell Presses: (10 reps X 60 lbs, 10 X 60, 19 X 65, 8 X 65)

Hammer Strength Flat Bench Iso Lateral Press: (1 set: 100 reps X 50 lbs)

Comments:
I didn't get to workout until late in the evening, so my strength wasn't at its peak, but I still felt good. I have been eating more calories throughout the day and I have been feeling much fuller and more energetic.

Cardio was great this morning. 25 minutes of HIIT will leave you covered in sweat! No new effects noticed.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I had an excellent day for my squats. I usually have discomfort in my kneecaps, but I used very slow, controlled form and I had no problems at all. Also, I make sure my knees do not buckle in when the weight gets heavy. I press more with the blade of my foot which seems to keep emphasis on my quads.

Hey KraZ,

The discomfort could be from Smith Machine. If you have access to a squat rack or cage, use that instead and do free weight squats. You also want to push through the heels, not the ball of the foot. If you want to emphaize the quads, use a narrow stance.

Keep it up!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Hey KraZ,

The discomfort could be from Smith Machine. If you have access to a squat rack or cage, use that instead and do free weight squats. You also want to push through the heels, not the ball of the foot. If you want to emphaize the quads, use a narrow stance.

Keep it up!
Thanks for the info. I'm glad you said something because I was thinking that the Smith machine could be the cause too. It always hurts my shoulders more when I use it for shoulder press, so it's probably doing the same for my knees. I use it for squats though because I have a long upper body and I tend to lean way too far forward when I do free weight squats. With the Smith, I can step forward and keep my knees behind my toes, or atleast even with, when I squat down.

I appreciate the advice. I have a power rack pretty much wherever I go. My next leg day I will give it a shot and I will start with really light weight just to get the form down.

Hey, did you ever decide what stack you were gonna go with next? I was looking and the NHA looked good to me. This EVO is good too if you haven't done it already.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
No problem, bro. The Smith has its place, but I would use is as sparingly as possible. Just do exactly what you said, light weight until you get the form down and you will be golden.

I haven't made any final decisions. I have some left over 1AD and 4AD (pre ban) that I want to use up. :head: I may use the NHA or EVO stack in post cycle therapy.

I'll be posting it up soon for critique!

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 39

REST DAY

Comments:
Last night I came down with a cold. I am having some extreme body aches and I have no idea where this came from. I am gonna rest and hope I feel better.

Speaking of being sick, what are your opinions on being sick and working out? I've always been taught to give your body rest, that working out stresses your body, therefore lowering your immune system even more. Some people say to workout because you can sweat it out of you. What is your guy's take on it?

Hopefully I'll be back in by tomorrow.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
Day 40

SHOULDERS

Seated Dumbell Military Press: (15 reps X 40 lbs, 12 X 55, 10 X 65, 8 X 70, 6 X 80)
Immediately following last set...
Side lateral Raise: (1 set: Hold for 20 seconds, followed by 10 reps X 10 lbs)

Seated Dumbell Front Raises: (12 reps X 15 lbs, 10 X 20, 8 X 20, 8 X 20)
Standing Dumbell Front Raise: (1 set: Hold for 20 seconds, followed by 10 reps X 10 lbs)

Seated Bent Over Side Laterals: (12 reps X 15 lbs, 10 X 20, 8 X 20, 6 X 25)
Seated Bent Over Side Lateral: (1 set: Hold for 20 seconds, followed by 10 reps X 5 lbs)

Barbell Military Press: (10 reps X 115 lbs, 8 X 115, 7 X 115)

Cable Rear Delt Extensions (AKA Rotator Cuff Exercise): (3 sets: 10 reps X 25 lbs)

Barbell Plate Shrugs: (3 sets: 12 reps X 100 lbs)

Comments:
I slept 10 hours last night and still felt like **** this morning. This cold was kicking my ass. I popped some tylenol at work, took a nap, and whalla...I woke up feeling pretty good. I decided to do a light shoulder workout, which ended up being a fairly intense workout. I didn't feel sick or weak at all during my lifts. I actually feel great right now.

Anyways, nothing new noticeable except for a bit of tiny acne on my arms and my forearms are looking a lot fuller lately. I used to get that fullness in my forearms when I juiced, kinda looks cool to me. That's it. Just glad I feel better. Hopefully I don't regret working out today when I wake up in the morning!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
This is "probably" not the correct answer...but IMHO, the WORST day at the gym beats lying in bed! Unless I am just totally exhausted or physically injured, I am hitting the gym! :head:

Of course, if you have a fever or extreme body aches as you have, by all means give your immune system and CNS a break for a few days. Take some Vitamin C and drink some OJ and get some rest.

:yawn: :sick: