Puddin' Power

1. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Puddin' Power

All right just got done trying the Night Time Performance Pudding so I'd figured I'd share my thoughts on the product, and since I was visit the parents for the weekend I'd figured I'd get them to try it out as well.(Being a rep has some perks )

Taste-Vanilla had a very good taste to it with a little twangy after taste that helps you remember the goodness . My biggest complaint about a lot of healthy foods is that often times it's just plain plain or lacking that extra "kick" for us sweet tooth-aholics. Well this sucker delivered big time for me. It hit the spot right on the money as far as I'm concerned especially when someone wants to use it as a late night "snack". My mother even went so far as to say that it was almost too sweet, which in my eyes means it's just about right. My step dad didn't complain at all and said he actually enjoyed it. Thought it was perfect for a little treat. This is pretty big since he's one of those people that HATES the word healthy in anything that pertains to food. Defenitly .

Texture-The texture was really good. Had a nice smoothness to it that really feels like actual pudding. I elaborate more on the palatability in a minute.

Mixability- Mixed really well with a hand mixture, as there was no left over or hard to dissolve clumps that can sometimes happen with other healthy meal type prod. It all seemed to mix up really quickly and honestly didn't take no time at all to prepare. Honestly I'd say after about 15-20seconds it was good to go, but I played it safe and did a whole minute.

Palatability-As I mentioned earlier, it had a nice smooth texture to it. No lumps or grainyness was noticed at all. It had a good amount of viscousity to it which I always like to see in pudding products. Gives it that thickness that let's us know where really eating something.... fullness complete.

After effects noticed thus far-Well I'm starting to get a good little relaxed feeling that is somewhat similiar to what I've noticed off of Powerfull. Let's me know that sleepy time is coming soon, which isn't a bad thing considering I took a little one hour nap this afternoon. If all goes well, falling asleep as usual will be a victory for the product.
    Note: Others are already in the bed.

All in all I'd say it's :bb2:
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

We really need a grimace emoticon on this board.
    And, then an Umpaloompa emoticon.

I want to buy some of this (not vanilla though). When will it be available to buy?
    (Or - just go ahead and send me some... )
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Coming soon to a Planet near you.

And The Grimace rules!!!

Reminds me everday of what I don't like to eat(McDonalds), yet thousands can't escape hence the sig.

•   

4. Board Supporter

MMMMmmmmmpuddin!
  5. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    MMMMmmmmmpuddin!
    LOL

6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    We really need a grimace emoticon on this board.
    And, then an Umpaloompa emoticon.

I want to buy some of this (not vanilla though). When will it be available to buy?
    (Or - just go ahead and send me some... )
    It should be up for sale, in limited supply, on BB.com by the beginning of next week. I expect Nutra Planet to place an order for it soon, but can't give a time line.

Sorry to be so vague, I just don't want to promise you one thing and have it turn out not to be the case.

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pete Sisco & Power Factor Training
    By khafra in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:51 PM
  2. Amino Acid Power
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 04:36 PM
  3. The Powers of Tren