Jungle warfare and Mass FX log

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just completed week one of this cycle. I have been in somewhat of a rut with everything regarding the gym and felt i needed a change. I am 26 years old my last PH cycle if you even want to call it that was in 2000 when i used Andro and nordandro.

Training looks like this

Monday Chest, HIT cardio
Tuesday Back, ab work
Wed Shoulders, hit cardio
Thursday Legs, ab work
Friday Arms, hit cardio

Sat and sunday off.

Diet Not extremly strict with my diet but i do consume 300-350 grams of protein a day.

My body doesnt hold much fat even when bulking.

Stats 6ft3 currently 210 pds, 9 % body fat. Have been bulking from 195 to 210 since October of this year.

Notes on my first week. I definatly started to feel something kicking in Yesterday. The weights seems lighter and i was able to kick out 10 reps at 285 on squats when last week i was stuck at 7.

Mood. Noticed yesterday and today i am in a very pleasant and happy mood. No increase in agression or anxiety.

Negative sides- On tuesday i came down with a very bad headache. Added more carbs and increase water intake and didnt have the problem since.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log, pretty informantive. Like the combo as it's something a little different then usual. I'll be watching.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Today was an amazing workout did arms.

Notes i was up since 7am-shoveling snow until 11am. Headed to the gym with little expectations.

Close grip bench started with 225 for 10 PR !!! 235 for 8 pr 240 for 8 even better ! and finished with 275 for 2 !!!!

My arms became so pumped it was almost painful while doing biceps. Ive never seen this many veins even when i cut down to 6 percent body fat.

My mood is still great. Only weird side im getting is that at the gym i feel hot and am sweating alittle bit more. Also my muscles are ALOT sorer than usual the day after working out.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
O3/20/07

Weight this morning 212---- Up 2 pds.

Appearance Very vascular right now. Muscles are very pumped and hard almost all day. Stomach feels somewhat full all day.. maybe this is from the excess water im drinking but first thing in the morning im seeing my abs.

Mood- Still in a very good almost euphoric mood. Im looking forward to everything which is a nice change from my state of mind a month ago.

Strength. Strength is continuing to climb every weight i touch seems lighter.

Endurance. Getting better. I didnt do cardio for a few months before starting this stack. I just recently started back up and i am getting back into sprinting shape faster than usual.

Negative sides No headaches at all anymore. I am starting to notice that i am somewhat lethargic during the day. Looking for some advice on combating this. I currently take 2 amp before working out.. should i up this alittle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try upping the carbs. JW is suppose to be a great glucose disposal agent, and could be causing the lethargy. Are you doing the standard dosage of each?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
03/23/07 Day 17 of cycle. Weight this morning 213 pds!!!

I have been doing a ton of sprint work and am seriously amazed that i am gaining weight. Whats even more amazing is that my abs and more visible than 3 years ago when i cut to 185 pds.

Mood- My mood is still great... i dont mind going to the gym, dont care about work, traffic or anything its almost like an increase in focus with everything that im doing. I do not notice any rage or bad aggression at all.

Strength- Is going through the roof!!! Weights that i wouldnt think about touching 3 weeks ago are now going up for reps.

Endurance is up, i am breezing through hill workouts and sprints. I am also noticing more endurance rep wise.

Appearance. I am loving this! Veins are running from my chest area to my shoulders and down my arms. I even can see veins in my triceps and quads. My forarms and calfs are insane right now. My body is very hard and tight right now.

Sides I am feeling very hot when i workout and even when im lounging around the house. Im definatly sweating alot more.

When i go to sleep im out cold until the alarm goes off, dreams are very vivid.

My muscles are very sore the day after working out and they stay sorer longer than usual while on this stack.

The headaches are not a problem anymore and the lethargy isnt a problem as long as i take some amp and caffeine throughout the day

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Why the cross brand combo?

I am trying to decide which to get-BAM/JW or Hyper/MassFX because Nutra has great deals on the combos.
I am hoping to purchase soon and have been searching a lot latley, your insight would be great.
Wht did you choose JW over hyperdrol or why not add hyperdrol to the mix?
Nice log and great gains so far!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why NOT?

MassFX can be stacked with ANY AI!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I like this log alot. Somebody should try some X2 with BAM. Also the extra carbs needed to combat lethargy/headaches on JW; is that for everybody or just people who consume average amounts of carbs? Because I eat a ton of carbs already and I'm about to start JW.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Why NOT?

MassFX can be stacked with ANY AI!
My WHY is concerning the fact that Nutraplanet has such a good deal on the AX combo or the ALRI combo, I would be inclined to do one or the other... I was wondering his personal reasoning for choosing JW w/ Mass Fx.

I've got a lot of options and hearing my bro's opinions is a welcoming concept to me.

Since you are around Mace, it seems that Mass Fx has something like twice the 25-r as BAM and the amount suggested per day is quite a bit more, but I thought I had read that ALR had stated that his is formulated to be more effective per mg.

What's your opinion Mace?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My opinion (since you asked):

Is it the same? No, Mass FX is based on 25R-diol. The BAM formula does not appear to be. It is a different analog.

B.A.M -
60 caps per unit @ 2X Per Day
4 ingredients per cap

Mass FX -
120 caps per unit @ 4X Per Day
535mg per cap with 250mg of 25R-diol alone in each cap (it's the fist ingredient).
Over 1,000mg 25R-diol per day
+
1,000mg of the 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

The Mass FX daily dosage (4 caps / day) delivers 1,000mg+ of 25R-diol into your system which is the optimal amount for it to work well. Any less and the results from this ingredient are marginal. This is not a bash just my observation. So my guess (and Dr.D's) is that the product works it's magic via the first two listed ingredients not the 25R.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not getting back right away. Before i bought the combo i read over several stand alone logs of each supplement. I found that over all more people had a more pleasant reaction to Mass Fx over hyperdrol. I was trying to avoid any mood swings. I had a very bad experience running a Anti estrogen stack this summer. I was constantly paranoid, very agressive and seriously felt like i had no control over my emotions. So far other than slight lethargy my mood and emotions have been wonderful.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both!

Mace, very informative my friend.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem!

i wasn't trying to be a D!CK but it seems people think they can only take certian companies products with that SAME companies other products! I love the versatility of the product and wanted to get that across!

But i also see your point about great pricing on stacks! I assume most people are like me and develop a huge STASH of supps and then decide one day that they want to take a certian product and look for something else to stack with it....

TO EACH THEIR OWN! :thumbsup:

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
March 26, 2007 Day 20

Did not feel good at all today. Think my girlfriend woke me up every hour last night to tell me i was taking all the blankets on her!!! Got to the gym at 8 am and decided to test myself today. My PR for 225 pounds was 14, 3 years ago when i was 225 pds. This morning i weighed in at 212 on the dot. Managed to rep out 16 !!!! What was freaky was i think i could have gotten more.. i didnt fail. I just got alittle to light headed on the last rep and figured id stop before i passed out on the bench. Once i got into the workout i felt great again !

Mood- Still great! Only time i seem angry or upset is when im trying to sleep and a certain someone keeps bugging me !

Strength- I never thought id break through my sticking points like this. I have set PR on every lift i have done since starting this stack.

Endurance- Increasing the intensity on my HIT cardio every session. Getting winded is getting harder and harder to accomplish.

Appearance- The vascularity has peaked but is still wonderful. What i am definatly noticing is that my waist is getting smaller by the day. Abs are getting more visible as i progress with this stack.

Sides- As the day goes on i get hot and tend to sweat more. I am also getting some very minor cramps, nothing that an bananna wont fix.

Notes: This weekend i was reading some people that had concerns about blood pressure and it alarmed me alittle since i have a very reactive blood pressure reading. When on ephedra ive hit 150/110 and when not on stimulants im always around 130/60. I checked my blood pressure 2 times over the weekend. once when i first woke up reading was 120/58 And once after i had taken my days worth of mass fx and JW, reading was 130/65. In my opinion this stack isnt raising my bp at all.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
March 29, day 23

Felt pretty good this morning, had a very good nights sleep last night.

Mood. Starting to notice i am having moments where i am on edge. Still not anywhere near being a problem. Overall my mood is still great.

Strength. Every single workout gets better. Weights continue to climb. I am definatly able to get more reps with a much larger amount of weight.

Endurance. No complaints here. I am feeling great every cardio session. Only problem is sometimes when sprinting my lower back cramps up abit.

Appearance Im loving this i am definatly starting to get alot more definition. I am not losing any muscle or strength. The vascularity comes and goes depending on my carb intake.

Sides. Not sure if its from the stack but the last 2 days i have had major headaches in my sinus area. Could be that spring is finally here and my allergies are acting up. Towards the end of the day my entire body is hot. I also notice that im getting a few heart palps... Nothing as bad as my days on ephedra.

QUESTION. As the stack ends i was thinking about running anabolic pump as i get off jungle warfare. Can a rep help me out. Would this be a good idea. Im thinking running them both together may be overkill because i already feel like im carbed out.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosing scheme?

Did you start both simultaneously?
I will beginning my stack soon, I ordered 2 BAM, 2 JW and 1 MFX for good measure (thanks NutraP), so I'll prob start the BAM/JW first.

Your log was that last needed push to get my order completed and stack scheduled.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
DTOWN, no i didnt start them at the same time. I got my jungle warfare a week prior to my Mass fx ( backordered) I took 2 JW the first week to acess my tolerance. The next week i upped it to 3 a day and recieved my mass fx which i started at 4 a day. I have run that scheme every since. I will taper down my last 2 weeks of my cycle. going to 2 JW and 3 Mass fx the 2nd to last week and the last week going to 1 jw and 2 mass fx. I love this stack ! My libido has not suffered at all which was a major concern comming into it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is no need to taper down on the FX at the end.....

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mace, i will keep the FX at 4 when i end my cycle.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following this log. Have you noticed much leaning out yet? How long you running this for?

Going to be starting the same type of cycle in about 2 weeks with the following:

2FX/1JW (Day 1-2), 3FX/2JW (Days 3-4), 4FX/3JW (Days 5-7) - Week 1
4FX/3JW - Week 2
4FX/3JW - Weeks 3-6
4FX/2JW - Week 7
4FX/1JW - Week 8

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Fatburner i have def noticed leaning out. Whats amazing is that i have not lost overall weight. Im still heavier than when i started but i am alot more vascular and lean right now.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man! How long you running this for?

Fatburner i have def noticed leaning out. Whats amazing is that i have not lost overall weight. Im still heavier than when i started but i am alot more vascular and lean right now.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SOUNDS AWESOME! :head:

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
April 02, day 27

Another amazing day! When i woke up i was very groggy until i got into the gym. I started my warm up with 205 things felt great. Threw on 225 and figured i would see what i could get today.. i was still very excited about my chest day last week and repping out 16 with 225. I was able to rep out 18 today and this time i failed on the 18th rep. I took some extra time between that set and proceeded to put on 275 i managed 8 reps and then i loaded on 295 for 6 and 315 for 2 sets of 3. Every single day i workout while on this stack the weights and reps are moving up.

Mood- Once i hit the gym i get into an amazing mood and it lasts all day.

Endurance Nothing to note, i did not do cardio today.

Strength still amazing.

Vascularity- today it seems like i am getting more vascular. im noticing a new vein in my biceps.

Sides. Still very hot after taking the stack. Noticing a slight tingling in my hand.. dont know if its from the stack or just pushing myself.

Notes Just placed an order for retain2.. i will be adding this to my stack whenever it comes in.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Vascularity- today it seems like i am getting more vascular. im noticing a new vein in my biceps.
ONLY guys that lift can understand the pure JOY of seeing a new vein pop out!!! LOL I was so excited when I got lean enough that I could see that vein that runs up the bicep! :icon_lol:

I had to explain to my 13 y/o daughter why I like to shave my arms (pretty hairy dude)...I like when my forearms look like a roadmap! :D

Keep up the good work! YOU are a MACHINE!!! :bruce3:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did you conduct a similar cycle to what machine528 is doing?

machine528 - Cannot wait still I start this cycle; looks like you are having some impressive workouts

ONLY guys that lift can understand the pure JOY of seeing a new vein pop out!!! LOL I was so excited when I got lean enough that I could see that vein that runs up the bicep! :icon_lol:

I had to explain to my 13 y/o daughter why I like to shave my arms (pretty hairy dude)...I like when my forearms look like a roadmap! :D

Keep up the good work! YOU are a MACHINE!!! :bruce3:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Did you conduct a similar cycle to what machine528 is doing?
Hey FB,

No I didn't. I listened to some good advice and got my diet and cardio in check and went from 190+ at 20% +/- to 160 at 13% BF +/- from Nov 06 to Mar 07. :head:

THEN, I did a stack of DCP/AP/PF/Basic Cuts. I am still 160 and closer to 12% after that stack. My goal is 180 at sub 10%. Here's my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60259-thewilmans-ap-dcp.html

I am now planning on a non hormonal stack, like the one Machine is on - just can't decide which one! :D:think:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Impressive! :head:

Sounds like your dedication paid off for you. I know what you mean about which stack to go with...to many choices, but the JW/MassFX seems solid.

Hey FB,

No I didn't. I listened to some good advice and got my diet and cardio in check and went from 190+ at 20% +/- to 160 at 13% BF +/- from Nov 06 to Mar 07. :head:

THEN, I did a stack of DCP/AP/PF/Basic Cuts. I am still 160 and closer to 12% after that stack. My goal is 180 at sub 10%. Here's my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60259-thewilmans-ap-dcp.html

I am now planning on a non hormonal stack, like the one Machine is on - just can't decide which one! :D:think:

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
April 3, day 28

Work out was great again. Worked on back today.

Weighed myself tonight and the digital scale read 215 ! I am starting to realize that i have managed to go from 195 last fall to 215 this spring with almost NO bodyfat gain. This stack was definatly what i needed to push my weight past 210. When i reach 220 i will be a very happy dude !

Mood- Still great, i do find that when i argue i tend to lose my temper alot faster. Noticed this today when i was in an argument with my bro.

Endurance- Through the roof. I was on the stair climber at the gym today for 35 minutes and burned almost 800 calories at a disgusting pace.

Strength- was able to shrug and hold 600 pds for 6 reps. Only thing that stopped me adding more weight was the feeling that my traps were about to tear away from my neck.

Sides- I have found that my lethargy goes away fast after a very good session of cardio. Also i have not had any headaches in weeks. I am noticing my arms are getting acne. I can say that the only definate side ive had through the entire stack is gas on my 2nd JW dose of the day and the feeling of being hot.

Through the 4 week mark of this cycle and i am already startin to dread getting off it. Even though i have 4 more weeks to go.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
195-210 was prior to JW/Massfx i contribute this to my glycogen stores being refilled, tons of oats, protein and plenty of HIT cardio. Ive been stuck between 210 and 208 for along time. The last 5-6 pds in 4 weeks has come from the mass fx/ JW

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Nice work...FOOD is a great anabolic! It's amazing how we have to keep reminding ourselves of that!

:food:

Reps for the 20 lbs and the log! ;)

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
April 6th Day 31

Just a quick update i have added retain 2 to my stack and will be running it throughout the rest of my cycle. So far i do not notice anything extra but i am still getting stronger every workout.

Mood- Was somewhat angry this morning and very late getting to the gym.

Endurance did not perform any cardio today.

Strength. Still rising and no signs of leveling off. Every lift has gone up 15-20 percent since starting this cycle.

Vascularity- Insane right now. I ate a ton of carbs last night and the veins were everywhere today while working my arms. MY forearms and biceps hurt from the pump today.

Sides- As of right now very slight legthargy.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
April 9th day 34

This weekend i began to notice an increase in agression. Not bad considering it took me almost 5 weeks to get this side.

Strength- Worked chest today I did not touch 225 today except for a light warm up. I started my first set with 275 and got 9, 295 for 7, 315 for 4 and 325 for 3. I then went right into plyometric pushups and felt like i was going to go airborne. Finished out with incline db presses and weighted dips with 100 pds. MY chest was the most pumped its been since being on this cycle.

Mood- Pre workout-very moody- After workout almost euphoric and happy the entire day.

Endurance. Great !! Went 45 minutes on the eliptical and felt awesome.

Vascularity- Right now this is the most vascular i have ever been !!!

Weighed myself at my gym this morning and was still 215... Body fat was down to 8 percent !! a loss of 1 % since i started this stack

Sides- Still hot---- But im used to it, Getting some what agressive and hot tempered but like i said at 5 weeks in i can last 3 more weeks. Sleep hasnt been to good lately seems like i will have trouble sleeping one night and conk out the next night for 9-10 hours straight.

At 5 weeks in i am preaching about this stack to everyone i know that works out. I am just hoping i keep these gains when im done :(

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sure do have me looking forward to when I start this stack man. :)

April 9th day 34

This weekend i began to notice an increase in agression. Not bad considering it took me almost 5 weeks to get this side.

Strength- Worked chest today I did not touch 225 today except for a light warm up. I started my first set with 275 and got 9, 295 for 7, 315 for 4 and 325 for 3. I then went right into plyometric pushups and felt like i was going to go airborne. Finished out with incline db presses and weighted dips with 100 pds. MY chest was the most pumped its been since being on this cycle.

Mood- Pre workout-very moody- After workout almost euphoric and happy the entire day.

Endurance. Great !! Went 45 minutes on the eliptical and felt awesome.

Vascularity- Right now this is the most vascular i have ever been !!!

Weighed myself at my gym this morning and was still 215... Body fat was down to 8 percent !! a loss of 1 % since i started this stack

Sides- Still hot---- But im used to it, Getting some what agressive and hot tempered but like i said at 5 weeks in i can last 3 more weeks. Sleep hasnt been to good lately seems like i will have trouble sleeping one night and conk out the next night for 9-10 hours straight.

At 5 weeks in i am preaching about this stack to everyone i know that works out. I am just hoping i keep these gains when im done :(

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
April 6th Day 31

Just a quick update i have added retain 2 to my stack and will be running it throughout the rest of my cycle. So far i do not notice anything extra but i am still getting stronger every workout.

Mood- Was somewhat angry this morning and very late getting to the gym.

Endurance did not perform any cardio today.

Strength. Still rising and no signs of leveling off. Every lift has gone up 15-20 percent since starting this cycle.

Vascularity- Insane right now. I ate a ton of carbs last night and the veins were everywhere today while working my arms. MY forearms and biceps hurt from the pump today.

Sides- As of right now very slight legthargy.
AWESOME!! :head:

lethargy is a common side....:(

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I think i started to notice the lethargy on week 2. Seriously when i get to the gym and start working out it leaves. When i keep myself active i dont feel it as bad. If i am sitting around i will feel like i just ate some thanksgiving turkey.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear; generally use something like AMP for preworkout so I imagine that should take care of any effect of it.

I think i started to notice the lethargy on week 2. Seriously when i get to the gym and start working out it leaves. When i keep myself active i dont feel it as bad. If i am sitting around i will feel like i just ate some thanksgiving turkey.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedaddy - at what point in this type of cycle would you expect this and any suggestions on how to minimize it?
well............not really, i have not ever experienced it! I can certainly check into it.......

possibly increase carbs? i'll check!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Are you running this for 8 or 9 weeks?

DTOWN, no i didnt start them at the same time. I got my jungle warfare a week prior to my Mass fx ( backordered) I took 2 JW the first week to acess my tolerance. The next week i upped it to 3 a day and recieved my mass fx which i started at 4 a day. I have run that scheme every since. I will taper down my last 2 weeks of my cycle. going to 2 JW and 3 Mass fx the 2nd to last week and the last week going to 1 jw and 2 mass fx. I love this stack ! My libido has not suffered at all which was a major concern comming into it.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
April 17, day 42.

I apologize for not updating this but after April 9th i suffered what was a minor neck/back injury and took most of the week off. I continued my dosage of all 3 supplements. I headed back into into the gym today.

My chest workout was the same as last weeks. No increase in reps our poundage.

Mood- I was miserable all last week, borderline depressed somedays. I was even worse yesterday when i woke up to a foot of snow :rasp: But today when i got into the gym it felt like i took an anti depressant. I am in a great mood again.

Vascularity. I held my vascularity all throughout the week even though i wasnt working out.

Appearance. I am definatly starting to lean out bigtime. Im unsure if this is from the addition of Retain2 or the original stack of Massfx and JW.

Endurance- couldnt tell much because i didnt want to sprint today with the FOOT of snow and my neck still stiff.

Notes. I have just finished week 6 of this cycle.... When i finish week 7 i am going to drop JW down to 2 a day. This stack is starting to come to an end. I have been nothing but pleased and surprised with the results it has given me.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
April 17, day 42.

I apologize for not updating this but after April 9th i suffered what was a minor neck/back injury and took most of the week off.
Hey Machine, hope you feel better! Nothin' pees on my parade more than an injury that keeps me out of the gym. Glad to hear you are feeling better! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing your final results!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Started the same cycle this week; CAN'T WAIT! :)

April 17, day 42.

I apologize for not updating this but after April 9th i suffered what was a minor neck/back injury and took most of the week off. I continued my dosage of all 3 supplements. I headed back into into the gym today.

My chest workout was the same as last weeks. No increase in reps our poundage.

Mood- I was miserable all last week, borderline depressed somedays. I was even worse yesterday when i woke up to a foot of snow :rasp: But today when i got into the gym it felt like i took an anti depressant. I am in a great mood again.

Vascularity. I held my vascularity all throughout the week even though i wasnt working out.

Appearance. I am definatly starting to lean out bigtime. Im unsure if this is from the addition of Retain2 or the original stack of Massfx and JW.

Endurance- couldnt tell much because i didnt want to sprint today with the FOOT of snow and my neck still stiff.

Notes. I have just finished week 6 of this cycle.... When i finish week 7 i am going to drop JW down to 2 a day. This stack is starting to come to an end. I have been nothing but pleased and surprised with the results it has given me.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Mace? Aren't you hanging out in the wrong thread???:numbered: :run: :food:

jk