Axis Labs Smash/Millennium Ragnarok

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.56%

Axis Labs Smash/Millennium Ragnarok

Very quick review of the samples that I got from both companies. Thanks to both for their efforts in actually getting their samples out as promised.

Taste/Mixability:
    Warrior Melon Ragnarok tasted great, very easy to mix as well.
    Axis Smash Atomic Punch taste was okay, did not mix as well as Ragnarok. May need to mix this overnight for full absorption into water.

Effects:
    Ragnarok: Very steady energy, good focus, good pump, nice overall feeling of well being
    Smash: Also felt very good during workout, pumps were very pronounced, almost painful at times.

Bottom Line: My creatine experience is mainly with Omega Thunder which I have found to be a good product. I've never really used NO or the like type of product but I must say that at least for this very brief trial run both products did as they had promised. I also understand this is not a full review as I only used each product once but I would recommend either for at the very least living up to most of the claims on the label in regard to focus, concentration and pumps/vascularity. The mixablitytaste of Ragnarok give it a slight edge in my book but both are quality products

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%

3 weeks using this Smash ****...still dragging ass in the gym...product is a roach
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

how does Ragnarok compare to Superpump 250 I wanted to try Ragnarok after I finish my SP250
    •   

4. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Very quick review of the samples that I got from both companies. Thanks to both for their efforts in actually getting their samples out as promised.

Taste/Mixability:
    Warrior Melon Ragnarok tasted great, very easy to mix as well.
    Axis Smash Atomic Punch taste was okay, did not mix as well as Ragnarok. May need to mix this overnight for full absorption into water.

Effects:
    Ragnarok: Very steady energy, good focus, good pump, nice overall feeling of well being
    Smash: Also felt very good during workout, pumps were very pronounced, almost painful at times.

Bottom Line: My creatine experience is mainly with Omega Thunder which I have found to be a good product. I've never really used NO or the like type of product but I must say that at least for this very brief trial run both products did as they had promised. I also understand this is not a full review as I only used each product once but I would recommend either for at the very least living up to most of the claims on the label in regard to focus, concentration and pumps/vascularity. The mixablitytaste of Ragnarok give it a slight edge in my book but both are quality products

Awesome Blutarski,

Glad to see you liked SMASH --- we have been getting amazing feedback from it. And our own experiences have been great as well.

Thanks a ton for posting your feedback.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.47%

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrock View Post
    3 weeks using this Smash ****...still dragging ass in the gym...product is a roach
    I am sorry to hear that you didn't like or respond well to SMASH. You are the first I have ever heard have a review like that about SMASH.

Again I apologize that you are not experiencing what you was expecting to get out of SMASH, but as everyone knows, everyone responds to everything differently.

I also noticed you have only 1 post on this forum, are you sure you are not just someone trying to make Axis Labs look bad? I ask this because you also have not logged in ever since that post according to your profile. 22 Days ago you posted that and not even logged on here since. Gee, that is very interesting to me....

Anyway, good luck finding a preworkout supplement to meet your expectations.
    I'm Back...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.47%

Blutarski, appreciate the feedback.
    I'm Back...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review of Axis Labs SMASH Preworkout / Atomic Punch flavor
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 10:05 PM
  2. Attn: Axis Labs - SMASH - Free Samples!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 12:04 PM
  3. Steveo's Axis Labs SMASH Log
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 09:21 PM
  4. *Free* Axis Labs SMASH® Preworkout Samples
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 06:07 PM