Applied Nutriceuticals Lipo-PM Review by the Mrs. - AnabolicMinds.com

Applied Nutriceuticals Lipo-PM Review by the Mrs.

1. New Member

Applied Nutriceuticals Lipo-PM Review by the Mrs.

Hey everyone! Long time no type!

A lot of you know my husband, Lanbane. A couple weeks ago he asked me if I would be interested in trying out some Applied Nutriceuticals products. Apparently feedback from females is highly valued!

Well, after some reading and talking it through with him, I decided I wanted to try the Lipotrophin-PM. ( fat loss while sleeping…… who could pass that up!?)
    A big thank you to the guys (and gal) at Applied Nutriceuticals for providing me with the supplements!!!
    My dosing was 2 capsules before bed initially for the first week, and then I added in a second daytime dose of 2 capsules a day for the next 2 weeks. So all in all, this is based on approximately a 3 week run.

Results:
    The most noticeable effect day to day is the “like a rock” sleep! Absolutely loved it! It was pleasant, didn’t make me feel drowsy, but once I tried to sleep, it happened. Dreams were a regular occurrence, which apparently is a sign of R.E.M. sleep. I didn’t notice any negative side effects, and the good sleep started from day one. Somewhere on here I read some saying sometimes this type of product has a stimlike effect at first? Not so in my case at least.

Weight loss was nothing amazing, but it was definitely there. Down from 133 lbs to 129 lbs. in roughly 3 weeks. The best part of it though is that I really didn’t change my diet much, and didn’t increase workouts or anything. So for the most part, I feel confident attributing the weight loss to the Lipo-PM.

Drawbacks:
    Call me biased if you want, but I don’t really see any! The price is right (cheap I'd say), it’s convenient to use, and it helps with results. I love the dosing charts, but a section of the website with further suggestions or clarifications on dosing for the “in-betweener’s” would be good for an inexperienced supplement user.

2. Registered User

Thanks for the review! Would you say the product was a better sleep aid or a better diet aid though? Thanks--
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLanbane View Post
    Hey everyone! Long time no type!

A lot of you know my husband, Lanbane. A couple weeks ago he asked me if I would be interested in trying out some Applied Nutriceuticals products. Apparently feedback from females is highly valued!

Well, after some reading and talking it through with him, I decided I wanted to try the Lipotrophin-PM. ( fat loss while sleeping…… who could pass that up!?)
    A big thank you to the guys (and gal) at Applied Nutriceuticals for providing me with the supplements!!!
    My dosing was 2 capsules before bed initially for the first week, and then I added in a second daytime dose of 2 capsules a day for the next 2 weeks. So all in all, this is based on approximately a 3 week run.

Results:
    The most noticeable effect day to day is the “like a rock” sleep! Absolutely loved it! It was pleasant, didn’t make me feel drowsy, but once I tried to sleep, it happened. Dreams were a regular occurrence, which apparently is a sign of R.E.M. sleep. I didn’t notice any negative side effects, and the good sleep started from day one. Somewhere on here I read some saying sometimes this type of product has a stimlike effect at first? Not so in my case at least.

Weight loss was nothing amazing, but it was definitely there. Down from 133 lbs to 129 lbs. in roughly 3 weeks. The best part of it though is that I really didn’t change my diet much, and didn’t increase workouts or anything. So for the most part, I feel confident attributing the weight loss to the Lipo-PM.

Drawbacks:
    Call me biased if you want, but I don’t really see any! The price is right (cheap I'd say), it’s convenient to use, and it helps with results. I love the dosing charts, but a section of the website with further suggestions or clarifications on dosing for the “in-betweener’s” would be good for an inexperienced supplement user.

Glad to see you got some great results!
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Thanks for the review! Would you say the product was a better sleep aid or a better diet aid though? Thanks--
    Motiv8er,

The Mrs. doesn't frequent the boards a whole lot... but I'll mention to her to check up on this to get you an answer.
    As far as I know, she loved the product both ways. How do I know? The new bottle I opened a couple days ago was commandeered by her.

D'Oh!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I would have to say that the sleep aid was just an added benefit. I managed to drop a few pounds without changing too much. My eating was not 100% clean but I was still health contious, and I continued my regular workouts as usual.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up Review
    By cheeto in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
  3. Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:23 PM
  4. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport testing by Smeton
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:18 PM