Performance Pudding Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Performance Pudding Review

1. Elite Member

Thumbs up Performance Pudding Review

PRODUCT: Performance Pudding (vanilla flavor)

PRODUCT WRITE-UP:
    "Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It’s ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit." Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

TASTE:
    Pretty darn good actually. It was more tapioca-ish than strongly vanilla.

EASE OF PREPARATION:
    Very easy. I measured out the water in a shaker cup, put in the mix, shook it up, poured it in a bowl and threw it in the fridge for 5 minutes.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was pretty surprised at how substantial a snack this was. I felt really full after eating it (as if I'd eaten a rich meal). It was easy to make (no fridge needed, I just did that to chill it for my own tastes). It tasted good. There were no intestional issues associated with consuming it. Gotta say that this is a winner.

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review Yeahright and glad you liked it. I agree with you on how this makes an ideal snack(or should I say meal) for people like us that have a sweet tooth. Check out the recipe thread if you'd like to have a little versatility and change up things every now and again.Performance Pudding Recipes By Am Members
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    PRODUCT: Performance Pudding (vanilla flavor)

PRODUCT WRITE-UP:
    "Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. Itís ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit." Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

TASTE:
    Pretty darn good actually. It was more tapioca-ish than strongly vanilla.

EASE OF PREPARATION:
    Very easy. I measured out the water in a shaker cup, put in the mix, shook it up, poured it in a bowl and threw it in the fridge for 5 minutes.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was pretty surprised at how substantial a snack this was. I felt really full after eating it (as if I'd eaten a rich meal). It was easy to make (no fridge needed, I just did that to chill it for my own tastes). It tasted good. There were no intestional issues associated with consuming it. Gotta say that this is a winner.
    Great to hear Yeahright! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

As prld2gr8ns said, if you feel like getting creative, check out the recipe thread

Workin
    •   

4. dwb

i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?
    Hello dwb and thanks for your question...

Our Performance Protein Advanced and Performance Protein Basic formulas are still not ready for sale as of yet. Look for them shortly however... I will be keeping everyone on AM updated as soon as they are ready for distribution!

Oh...and yes, they will taste very good. I'm not going to brag about how amazing they taste because, frankly...that's not why we designed them the way we did. They were formulated to give the athlete the best possible benefits a protein supplement could offer. The taste is just a bonus

Thanks for your interest!

Workin
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Taste plus that ingredient profile makes for one of, if not, the best protein product on the market. I'm itching to try it!!

7. dwb

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Hello dwb and thanks for your question...

Our Performance Protein Advanced and Performance Protein Basic formulas are still not ready for sale as of yet. Look for them shortly however... I will be keeping everyone on AM updated as soon as they are ready for distribution!

Oh...and yes, they will taste very good. I'm not going to brag about how amazing they taste because, frankly...that's not why we designed them the way we did. They were formulated to give the athlete the best possible benefits a protein supplement could offer. The taste is just a bonus

Thanks for your interest!

Workin
    just placed my order today for nighttime performance pudding along with protein advanced and poseidon
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

NIIIIIICE!! Be sure to let us know how that works out for ya.

9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

just placed my order today for nighttime performance pudding along with protein advanced and poseidon
    Thanks for your purchase dwb! Please keep us informed of your results! ]

Workin
  10. dwb

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Thanks for your purchase dwb! Please keep us informed of your results! ]

Workin
    will do just hard part now waiting for mailman
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

will do just hard part now waiting for mailman

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Performance Pudding soon to be sold on Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
  2. Performance Pudding now available on Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:44 PM