Performance Pudding Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Performance Pudding Review

  1. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Thumbs up Performance Pudding Review


    PRODUCT: Performance Pudding (vanilla flavor)

    PRODUCT WRITE-UP:
    "Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It’s ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit." Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

    TASTE:
    Pretty darn good actually. It was more tapioca-ish than strongly vanilla.

    EASE OF PREPARATION:
    Very easy. I measured out the water in a shaker cup, put in the mix, shook it up, poured it in a bowl and threw it in the fridge for 5 minutes.

    OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was pretty surprised at how substantial a snack this was. I felt really full after eating it (as if I'd eaten a rich meal). It was easy to make (no fridge needed, I just did that to chill it for my own tastes). It tasted good. There were no intestional issues associated with consuming it. Gotta say that this is a winner.

  2. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for the review Yeahright and glad you liked it. I agree with you on how this makes an ideal snack(or should I say meal) for people like us that have a sweet tooth. Check out the recipe thread if you'd like to have a little versatility and change up things every now and again.Performance Pudding Recipes By Am Members
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    PRODUCT: Performance Pudding (vanilla flavor)

    PRODUCT WRITE-UP:
    "Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. Itís ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit." Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

    TASTE:
    Pretty darn good actually. It was more tapioca-ish than strongly vanilla.

    EASE OF PREPARATION:
    Very easy. I measured out the water in a shaker cup, put in the mix, shook it up, poured it in a bowl and threw it in the fridge for 5 minutes.

    OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was pretty surprised at how substantial a snack this was. I felt really full after eating it (as if I'd eaten a rich meal). It was easy to make (no fridge needed, I just did that to chill it for my own tastes). It tasted good. There were no intestional issues associated with consuming it. Gotta say that this is a winner.
    Great to hear Yeahright! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    As prld2gr8ns said, if you feel like getting creative, check out the recipe thread

    Workin
    •   
       

  4. dwb
    New Member
    dwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?
    Hello dwb and thanks for your question...

    Our Performance Protein Advanced and Performance Protein Basic formulas are still not ready for sale as of yet. Look for them shortly however... I will be keeping everyone on AM updated as soon as they are ready for distribution!

    Oh...and yes, they will taste very good. I'm not going to brag about how amazing they taste because, frankly...that's not why we designed them the way we did. They were formulated to give the athlete the best possible benefits a protein supplement could offer. The taste is just a bonus

    Thanks for your interest!

    Workin
  6. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?
    Taste plus that ingredient profile makes for one of, if not, the best protein product on the market. I'm itching to try it!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. dwb
    New Member
    dwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Hello dwb and thanks for your question...

    Our Performance Protein Advanced and Performance Protein Basic formulas are still not ready for sale as of yet. Look for them shortly however... I will be keeping everyone on AM updated as soon as they are ready for distribution!

    Oh...and yes, they will taste very good. I'm not going to brag about how amazing they taste because, frankly...that's not why we designed them the way we did. They were formulated to give the athlete the best possible benefits a protein supplement could offer. The taste is just a bonus

    Thanks for your interest!

    Workin
    just placed my order today for nighttime performance pudding along with protein advanced and poseidon
  8. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    NIIIIIICE!! Be sure to let us know how that works out for ya.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    just placed my order today for nighttime performance pudding along with protein advanced and poseidon
    Thanks for your purchase dwb! Please keep us informed of your results! ]

    Workin
  10. dwb
    New Member
    dwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Thanks for your purchase dwb! Please keep us informed of your results! ]

    Workin
    will do just hard part now waiting for mailman
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    will do just hard part now waiting for mailman


    Workin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Performance Pudding soon to be sold on Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
  2. Performance Pudding now available on Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in