Epistane/Hamaguno Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane/Hamaguno Log

1. New Member

Epistane Log

Epistane Log:

I bit the bullet and decided to try out hamaguno hoping to see good strength gains while adding lean mass. Nobody else will do it so I will. Im eight days into now and im seeing Increased vasularity and strength starting to increase. I started out weighing 179 and right now im at 181. Not bad for a little over a week. Im keeping my calories around 2500 and protein around 230 grams. I just added the epistane today at 30 mg. I will be taking 1 in the morning 2 preworkout and 1 at night. The hamaguno im taking one with breakfast and the other 6 hours later. I will try to keep you posted atleast every other day. Wish me luck

2. Elite Member

I believe that epistane and hemaguno are the same chemical. You're taking a 50mg dose of epi.
  3. New Member

I thought so too. Hemaguno's compound is 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol while epi is 2a,3a-epthio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane. Very similar but I figured the old halodrol was dosed at 50 mg so it wouldnt hurt. Plus all the big talk about this hemaguno made me want to give it a try. We'll see. No sides so far tho.
    •   

4. Elite Member

I believe that those are just different ways to say the same chemical. Even some of the huge guys who tested this (300 lb+) didn't go above 40mg. I'd suggest that you ratchet the combined dose down to 30 or 40mg.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes Sir, Yeahright is correct. Just do one or the other because they should be identical. Do 30mg of 1 at a time. Start with one and finish with the other if you like. Then we can have some real comparative data on which you thought was better. I'm the chemist that tests Epi but I have no idea what this other brand really is. I'd like to hear your response running it solo though. Besides, 50mg is more than you need. It's not just the fact that it's probably safe and OK (with liver and cardiac support of course just to be sure) but if you don't need that much then why? Granted, I admire your protein intake! Good job, but you'd need to train every day to maximize 50mg.
  6. New Member

Thanks alot yeahright and Dr.D I guess ill run the Hemaguno first since im already 10 days into now and than finish with the epistane.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mbunnell View Post
    Thanks alot yeahright and Dr.D I guess ill run the Hemaguno first since im already 10 days into now and than finish with the epistane.
    That's sounds like a good plan. If this Hemaguno stuff is the real deal you should notice libido and mental effects too plus strength should be amazing right now.
  8. New Member

well I just got done doing arms tonight. I did biceps and triceps with high reps. My pumps are coming alot faster and muscles feel alot harder. My weight is also up another pound to 182. I was feeling a little lethargy today but no other sides as of yet. Im liking thus far.
  9. New Member

Any updates?

Hope things are going well.
  10. New Member

Im up 3 pounds with strength starting to increase. Muscles are def. feeling much harder and more vascular. No sides yet.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Lookin good .Keep it up!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. New Member

I did shoulders and traps tonight and I really feel it kicking in. My muscles feel hard throughout the day. I put on another pound so now Im up 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Strength isnt up too much yet but i like the way im looking. Also vasularity is up alot which I like. I have yet to see a reduction in the gyno though which is what i was really hoping for. Im only taking in around 1800 calories or so and Im gaining weight so its real lean Ill post back in a couple days.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

just curious how the rest of the cycle went. One of my workout partners is using the same just curious if you loved it like he is.....
  14. New Member

A bet a few extra calories would really let the hemaguno shine?!?!?
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mbunnell View Post
    I did shoulders and traps tonight and I really feel it kicking in. My muscles feel hard throughout the day. I put on another pound so now Im up 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Strength isnt up too much yet but i like the way im looking. Also vasularity is up alot which I like. I have yet to see a reduction in the gyno though which is what i was really hoping for. Im only taking in around 1800 calories or so and Im gaining weight so its real lean Ill post back in a couple days.

Hey buddy, any updates with Hemaguno?

Thanks!
  16. Elite Member

Update?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. rothyman's epistane/dhea log
    By rothyman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 02:46 AM
  2. H-Drol/Epistane(Havoc) Log - First cycle (Revised)
    By zootreeves in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 10:26 AM
  3. My Epistane Cycle log
    By jiujitsu76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 10:44 AM
  4. Chad`s Epistane & 4AD log
    By Chad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:33 PM
  5. Critique my Epistane + PCT - Log + Bloodwork to come!
    By Gettingback in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 01:23 AM