IGF-2 & Neovar Log

rafter

Awards
Well after finally finding the time to post up my log, here goes.

My main goal for this log is to take cut body fat while keeping muscle loss to a minimum. Any sort of strength increase while cutting down will be greatly appreaciated. :)

Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 215 lbs

As far as max lifts, I haven't done a max lift in years (prob since HS) and won't be doing a max lift anytime soon as I have my opinions on them.

Workouts:
My workouts look like the following. This is my schedule because thats how my life allows it to be. On some of the off days I will go in and do cardio and other days I will add cardio onto the end of a workout. Also note that all workouts are intense. Little rest time between sets with super sets worked in on certain exercises.
Day 1 - Upper Body
Day 2 & 3 - Off
Day 4 - Lower Body
Day 5 - Upper Body
Day 6 & 7 - Off

Supplements:
SuperPak
IGF-2 (9ed - 3x3 on empty tank)
NeoVar (6ed - 3x2 w/ food)
Protein
Cissus - for rusty joints
Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil

If anyone has any questions, please post them in here and I'll answer them here. Also, be aware that this log is only for my results with IGF-2 and NeoVar. Any other supplement taken will be mentioned if it is taken and what the reason for taking it.

rafter

Awards
Week 1:

Week one was slow to say the least. Towards the end of the week (day 5), I noticed a bit more energy as well as my muscles feeling a bit harder.

In the past I had ran a trial run of a beta creatine product only to find that it worked well as a laxative. This wasn't what I wanted nor was it something I hoped to experience again. So when I noticed a similar feelings starting to occur, I shot off an email about this. I was directed to cut back on the NeoVar and to take 4ed (2x2) and drink 64 oz water or more a day. The water thing was already being done so just needed to cut back on the NeoVar. I did this and things seemed to be back to normal.

Workouts were going good. All weights are increasing.

Finished up the week doing good. Felt good and full of energy. Sleep has improved as well. Not sure if this is an expected side effect but I'll take it if it is.

Forgot to update the stats... Still 5'10" but now I'm down to 209 lbs.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good so far man. Try to get some pics and measurements ASAP.

As for sleep improvements: That's IGF-2 hard at work!

2RIIPPED

Awards
Have you felt hypoglycemic at all from using IGF-2? since it binds to the insulin receptors better than IGF-1, and is similar in its molecular structure to insulin. I ask this because I've noticed IGF-1 has made me feel hypoglycemic sometimes. I would think that would be definitely something to watch out for with IGF-2, since it is closer in structure to insulin than IGF-1.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
2Riipped,

I think you may be confused as to what IGF-2 is, at least in this instance.

Please have a look at Untitled Document , under the products tab.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 1:

Week one was slow to say the least. Towards the end of the week (day 5), I noticed a bit more energy as well as my muscles feeling a bit harder.

In the past I had ran a trial run of a beta creatine product only to find that it worked well as a laxative. This wasn't what I wanted nor was it something I hoped to experience again. So when I noticed a similar feelings starting to occur, I shot off an email about this. I was directed to cut back on the NeoVar and to take 4ed (2x2) and drink 64 oz water or more a day. The water thing was already being done so just needed to cut back on the NeoVar. I did this and things seemed to be back to normal.

Workouts were going good. All weights are increasing.

Finished up the week doing good. Felt good and full of energy. Sleep has improved as well. Not sure if this is an expected side effect but I'll take it if it is.

Forgot to update the stats... Still 5'10" but now I'm down to 209 lbs.

Looks good so far!!

2RIIPPED

Awards
2Riipped,

I think you may be confused as to what IGF-2 is, at least in this instance.

Please have a look at Untitled Document , under the products tab.
Ah ok, I was wondering when they came out with the Injectable form of this. Thanks for clearing that up.

rafter

Awards
Week 2:

Week two was good. I took myself off the NeoVar for a couple days to let things clear up so to speak. I also looked at how I was taking it. I was taking it right before I was eating. I ended up going back on the NeoVar but I took it during my meal. I've had no problems since then taking it this way.

Strength is going up in the gym. All lifts have either gone up in weight, added more reps, or cut back on my rest time between sets.

Sleep at night has been very little due to work. Been staying up late and going in early. Overall though, what sleep I have been getting has been great. The few hours I sleep, I wake up totally refreshed and ready to go.

My diet has been right on, however, I've actually gained weight. This is not what I'm wanting at all right now. I'll be messing with my calories this week and seeing if I can get a drop in weight. Good news is that I got some pictures the other day so in a couple of weeks, I'll get some more and compare to see if I am losing.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah ok, I was wondering when they came out with the Injectable form of this. Thanks for clearing that up.
2-
I think you are thinking of the other IGF- sorry for the miscommunication :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your G.I. issues have been taken care of.
Weights increasing? Nice! Keep up the hard work, and you'll catch me one of these days :toofunny:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Someone has to set Lanbane str8 haha :duel: !!

Looks good Rafter How are the pumps while in the gym feeling pretty tight and full?

rafter

Awards
Someone has to set Lanbane str8 haha :duel: !!

Looks good Rafter How are the pumps while in the gym feeling pretty tight and full?
He never will come down and train legs with me... Never really says why either. Plus, when he gets above the 125 lb mark in weight, maybe then he and I will talk. Until then, he can continue to lift with the girl scounts. :)

Pumps are about the same as when I wasnt taking the AN supps. I may bump up the dosage by another pill or two to see if that does anything.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

rafter

Awards
Week 3:

Week 3 was good. Everything is moving along and a steady rate. Weights are going up and rest periods between sets are getting shorter.

Diet has been on as well however I am sad to report that I gained 2 lbs. I weighed myself mid week and wasnt where I wanted to be so I tweaked my diet and somehow still managed to put on weight. Doesnt matter though because I believe that Im still burning off fat. My pants are looser and I keep tightening down my belt.

Sleep has been good as well. Only getting about 6 hours a night but I wake up feeling refreshed.

Week 4 is an off week. Will be keeping my diet on key for the most part. Training will be put on hold to give my body a week to recover.

GeeNo

Awards
Can't wait for the conclusion of your log to see your results!

rafter

Awards
Week 4:

Thank God week 4 is overwith. Pitchins and company outings at work all to celebrate a release. SOMEHOW I managed to maintain weight. I didn't starve myself either with all the junk food that was out. To make it even harder, this was an off week from the gym. I seriously needed a break to give my body some time to rest. However, when I take a break from the gym, things around the house seem to go off.

Overall, sleep quality was good. Had some more episodes with the NeoVar so frankly, Im off of it. I seriously cannot handle the bowel explosions that I have. I thought I had it to where I knew how to take them with food but that back fired hard on me... well more like loose, not hard. Anyways, overall feeling is good. Going to be back in the gym tomorrow. Had to deal with some things monday and today so wednesday will be my first day back. Hope to put up some good numbers since I've had plenty of rest.

rafter

Awards
Week 5:

Week 5 is overwith and I'm into week 6. All is going good after coming off a vacation from the gym. Its amazing what a week of rest can do for you. Now that I've been back in, strength is very good. Its up more than I had expected. I've modified my training a bit due to the extra energy but not so much that it'll affect me in a negative way. In the way of the IGF, I've changed up how/when I'm taking it. I've found a new way to take it that I think is working out better for me. As for the NeoVar, Ive had to stop taking it all together. I have replaced it with an alternate CEE product and am still getting good results from it.

Weight is up but this isnt a bad thing. Surprisingly, since its been up, my belt size is going down. I keep having to tighten my belt down more and more.

Sleep quality is still good. Not as long but still good. Just need to find the time to sleep more and Ill be all set.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wanna share your new way of taking the IGF-2?

Early disclaimer to all, out of fear for what he will say: We do not recommend using it suppository style. :rofl:

rafter

Awards
Wanna share your new way of taking the IGF-2?

Early disclaimer to all, out of fear for what he will say: We do not recommend using it suppository style. :rofl:
I didnt take your advice ont eh suppository style. Im not your old personal training buddy.

And i cant tell how im taking it. Top secret info. :)

rafter

Awards
Weeks X, Y, & Z

First off I'd like to apoligize for not being around much. Work, schooling myself on new technologies for my job, and life in general got pretty heavy. That being said, this will be my final posting on my run of IGF-2. As you have read in my previous posts, I did quit taking NeoVar due to the sides I was recieving. If I could have gotten by them, it would have been excellent. However, I couldn't so I substituted with another CEE product and achieved very good results.

In my last weeks of taking IGF-2, I played around a bit. I found that taking it 30-40 min preworkout worked out best for me. Other times I tried were right when I woke, before lunch, before dinner, before bed, middle of the night, etc. With all that trial and error, the best times for me to take it were before lunch (1030), preworkout (415), and pre night snack (8). All were taken on and empty tank.

My dieting also went well while on. I was able to drop 15 lbs while GAINING strength. There were even very low carb days where I didn't feel like even working out but still managed to put up heavier weights in the gym.

Another great thing that I found was that my sleep was very good. I normally manager 5 to 6 hours sleep a night but every night I was getting much better sleep.

Overall, I found IGF-2 to be great. I received no sides (except from the NeoVar which what occurred with me is rare), dieted and gained strength, slept better, and felt in general better.

I want to thank Don and his crew for allowing me to do a test run of the products. These guys are top notch. When I had a question, I could shoot off an email and get a response in no time. They definitely know what they are doing and there customers mean alot to them.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rafter,

Thanks for the review man... and glad to see you've found your way back to the forums!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weeks X, Y, & Z

First off I'd like to apoligize for not being around much. Work, schooling myself on new technologies for my job, and life in general got pretty heavy. That being said, this will be my final posting on my run of IGF-2. As you have read in my previous posts, I did quit taking NeoVar due to the sides I was recieving. If I could have gotten by them, it would have been excellent. However, I couldn't so I substituted with another CEE product and achieved very good results.

In my last weeks of taking IGF-2, I played around a bit. I found that taking it 30-40 min preworkout worked out best for me. Other times I tried were right when I woke, before lunch, before dinner, before bed, middle of the night, etc. With all that trial and error, the best times for me to take it were before lunch (1030), preworkout (415), and pre night snack (8). All were taken on and empty tank.

My dieting also went well while on. I was able to drop 15 lbs while GAINING strength. There were even very low carb days where I didn't feel like even working out but still managed to put up heavier weights in the gym.

Another great thing that I found was that my sleep was very good. I normally manager 5 to 6 hours sleep a night but every night I was getting much better sleep.

Overall, I found IGF-2 to be great. I received no sides (except from the NeoVar which what occurred with me is rare), dieted and gained strength, slept better, and felt in general better.

I want to thank Don and his crew for allowing me to do a test run of the products. These guys are top notch. When I had a question, I could shoot off an email and get a response in no time. They definitely know what they are doing and there customers mean alot to them.
Good lookin' out bro- and great feedback:cheers:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Good log bro!! Dropping 15 lbs is no joke and then on top of that getting stronger!! AH YEAH SON!!!
TIme for you to get some RPM HEHE!!!!

I like your doseing style i have tried to take it in the morning with my first meal and then about 30 min post workout, and then right before bed!

GOOD JOB!!

rafter

Awards
Thanks everyone. Briefly reading others results from RPM, it sounds like something Ill try as well.

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
could he not have used ramp and drive while running igf-2 and neovar?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
this is such a weak log.. what a waste of my time

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
2RIIPPED -

Ive noticed some hypoglycemic reactions sometimes from IGF-2. twice this week, Ive woken up in the middle of the night with these types of symptoms..

Im going to add more sugar to my diet