HL's DCP and Lipoderm ultra-RK log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. HL's DCP and Lipoderm ultra-RK log


    That's right! Round two with DCP and I'm tossing in Lipoderm-RK (Avant's and Dsade's project).

    Goals:
    1) My main goal is to go through this log by focusing mainly on exercise and diet without using supplements as a crutch. As such, the supps used will be limited.

    2) Using a workout plan provided by Poseiden rep Workin2005 (thanks again, Aaron!), I want to focus on recompositioning with a slight lean towards fat loss (more HIIT cardio and thus more catabolic effects on muscle, but oh well).

    3) Preserve muscle by dosing BCAAs, whole foods, and carb loads at proper times (input welcomed as I get going).

    Stats:
    Age: 23
    Sex: Male
    Years lifting: 5 serious and 2 more not so serious
    Weight (in the morning): 201
    BF%: 13.2

    Diet:
    Again, Workin2005 covers this for me in his program a bit, but I'm going to do my best to track it on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal . Stay tuned to see what I do.


    Workout Split:
    TBA- messing around with what works best and I'm trying to switch some things around.

    And now the least important, but obviously the part people love to look at--

    Supplements:
    DCP
    Lipoderm Ultra with Raspberry Ketones (thermo)
    cAMP
    Poseiden
    Nutraplanet Bulk BCAAs
    Nutraplanet Kwick Karb
    ALR Ind. Lipolytic Whey Protein


    I also have the Tri-lean System in the bank, AP (new and old) Some turkestone, Ultimate Mass Pumping Stack, and some other goodies that will be used for a bulk sometime later (those will be used "ON" a later date *cough* *wink*)

    And now I have a few requests for YOU, my audience:
    1) Encouragement, constructive critquing, ect. is welcomed, so get to it!
    2) PM me if you feel you have a question that doesn't need to cloud up my log
    3) Please show others (including me) some respect on this log... I've seen many others with trash talking and whatnot that just makes the log lose momentum.




    Questions, Comments, Concerns?





    Let's light this candle

    HL


  2. By the way, I love the Niacin flush I got from Poseiden!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    By the way, I love the Niacin flush I got from Poseiden!!!
    Looks like a GREAT new log. I'm looking forward to it! I think you'll like the results you get from your workout combined with your excellent choice of supplements ;-)

    Regarding the Poseidon Niacin flush, I love it as well. I try and time mine now to happen as soon as I start working out...what a rush! It's a great boost that really seems to help get me going in the gym ;-)

    Workin

  4. You know I'm subscribed!

  5. B*tchin'.
    •   
       


  6. I gots to see this!! Good luck HL!(subscribed)

  7. PLACE HOLDER FOR DAY 2/19/07

    Sorry guys... my girl's grandfather just passed away and I need to head over for the funeral. Things will start off then.

    HL

  8. HERE I AM...LOVE ME!!!! Subscribed.

    :::insert witty, encouraging remark here:::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    PLACE HOLDER FOR DAY 2/19/07

    Sorry guys... my girl's grandfather just passed away and I need to head over for the funeral. Things will start off then.

    HL
    Sorry to hear that HL. My prayers are with you and her family.

    Workin

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    PLACE HOLDER FOR DAY 2/19/07

    Sorry guys... my girl's grandfather just passed away and I need to head over for the funeral. Things will start off then.

    HL
    I'm sorry to hear the bad news HL. My condolences.

  11. You're looking nice and lean in your avy by the way

  12. in here a little late, but still in here!

    sorry to hear about the loss!

    give your girl my condolences!!

  13. Thank you all. The sentiments are much appreciated. This is just another example of why AM is one of the best communities on the net.

    It seems like I have a bunch of you checking out this log... I guess I better make it a good one!!

    HL

  14. I hope everything went as well as could be expected in those unfortunate circumstances HL.

    Workin

  15. Thanks for the support, '05. Things are settling down. The tone seems to be better knowing the poor old guy is out of his pain, now. Get those annual physicals, folks! Waiting around while something bad is growing inside of you is not a good thing!!


    Now then, I'll be leaving work in the next few minutes and hitting up the gym around 8. Looking foward to some lipo-RK

    HL

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Thanks for the support, '05. Things are settling down. The tone seems to be better knowing the poor old guy is out of his pain, now. Get those annual physicals, folks! Waiting around while something bad is growing inside of you is not a good thing!!


    Now then, I'll be leaving work in the next few minutes and hitting up the gym around 8. Looking foward to some lipo-RK

    HL
    Looking forward to your log brother!

    Workin
  17. Picture day! Come your hair, Larry!!!


    By the way, my name is not Larry...

    Today marks the end of my old program and tomorrow start my new program.

    Day 1

    Tris : Just because I love them
    Dips
    French Press
    plyo push ups
    skull crushers
    extension (machine)

    No cardio today, but 6:30 AM tomorrow, WOOOOOOO!!! I'm pumped and need to get to sleep now, so I'll hurry up and load these pics and comment on my day

    Pics:

    So, I went on a bit of a dirty bulk and got some nice size! No PHs or AAS... just pure ol' fashion eating and lifting. Cardio was a bit lax (as usual). So, here are my "big and bad" pics

    Name:  000_0191.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  633.9 KB

    Name:  000_0195.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  643.1 KB

    Name:  000_0197.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  618.7 KB

    And then there is the "ugly" pic.

    Name:  000_0198.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  640.2 KB

    Nice baseline, eh? Set the bar low izza:

    Supp Comments:

    Loving DCP as usual. Nice warm feeling all day (a bit sweaty, but not bad). BUT, when I used my lipo-RK, I really did not feel a burn!! Don't get me wrong, I have used Cap cream and lipo several times and now I really don't feel it so badly, so that may be part of it.

    By the way, picture three is me having a NIACIN FLUSH from Posedein... one of my new, favorite staples


    Diet:

    Fitday tomorrow. Sorry, I forgot!!!


    All-in-all, good first day. I can't wait for cardio to start! Making this a habitual thing will be the most important part of my training and weight loss.

    ,
    HL

    EDIT: And yes, I know I spelled "comb" incorrectly. Back off!

  18. Sorry to hear about your girl's grandfather, Larry. My condolences.

  19. At work and busy today. I'll give you my detailed thoughts on everything when I get home, but basically, cardio KILLED me. I am so far out of shape, it is ridiculous. Oh well, gotta start some where.

    HL

  20. Hey HL, I have to agree with you on not feeling the burn. I was expecting more of a burn from the RK's, but at best its a slight warming sensation. Have you been able to camoflauge the smell at all?

  21. So far, this product is looking like a VERY great design.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Have you been able to camoflauge the smell at all?
    I use Polo Black Cologne to cover, but yeah... lipo U always has a strong smell. At least this is WAYYYYYY better than the smell you get from Cap! I smellled really gross with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    So far, this product is looking like a VERY great design.
    And I agree with you there. The horrible burn and stinky Cap smell are practically non-existant. Lipo U has a bit of a stentch like I said above, but nothing too potent.

    HL

  23. Day 3

    AM HIIT cardio was a mother f***er this morning because I'm still sore from yesterday's (FYI, I'm never doing this back to back, again). I decided to do an augmented version of HIIT by sprinting up about two flights of stairs as many times as I can and then jogging down an adjacent ramp. This is all being done on the boardwalk next to the East River-- awesome place to run!

    I dosed appropriately will DCP and used my lipo-RK before my workout with some BCAAs mixed with water. Immediately following my work out, I drank 50cc's worth of protein and kwick karb with some more BCAAs added.

    No weights tonight since my body is hurting from getting into sprinting shape, again. Stretching and relaxing tonight. Tomorrow will most likely involve some low intensity cardio in the AM to help allievate an excess lactic acid build up and allow me to focus on going to the gym after work.

    I guess if it was easy, everybody would be doing it!!

    HL

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 3

    AM HIIT cardio was a mother f***er this morning because I'm still sore from yesterday's (FYI, I'm never doing this back to back, again). I decided to do an augmented version of HIIT by sprinting up about two flights of stairs as many times as I can and then jogging down an adjacent ramp. This is all being done on the boardwalk next to the East River-- awesome place to run!

    I dosed appropriately will DCP and used my lipo-RK before my workout with some BCAAs mixed with water. Immediately following my work out, I drank 50cc's worth of protein and kwick karb with some more BCAAs added.

    No weights tonight since my body is hurting from getting into sprinting shape, again. Stretching and relaxing tonight. Tomorrow will most likely involve some low intensity cardio in the AM to help allievate an excess lactic acid build up and allow me to focus on going to the gym after work.

    I guess if it was easy, everybody would be doing it!!

    HL
    Keep it up HL...Your body will adapt to HITT so mixing it up with stairs and such will keep it guessing. Give the HITT program about 2 weeks and you'll start peeling off body fat like mad. I'm looking forward to your log...

    Workin

  25. Good luck HL. I'm subscribed. I really want to see what the Lipoderm can do w/ DCP.

    I am sorry for your loss.

  26. Thanks for the support guys. Tomorrow morning, I'm cranking up some tunes on my iPod and going at it again! By the way, I forgot to note that I felt a bit more of a cooling sensation (not so much a burn) when running from the lipo-RK. Once my pores really open up, from sweating, I guess it just starts seeping into my skin. Just something I thought was noteworthy.

    HL

  27. I definitely notice the increased sweat, and distinct LACK of burn (compared to Lipu/Cap).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. question that may be answered in the Avant forum but could you still add Cap to the LipoU/RK stack. The burn never really bothered me, heck, I kinda liked it. Would this be beneficial, or would my skin just burn off

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    question that may be answered in the Avant forum but could you still add Cap to the LipoU/RK stack. The burn never really bothered me, heck, I kinda liked it. Would this be beneficial, or would my skin just burn off
    I'll do a search when I'm home and edit this post, but I can't see any harm in it. RK won't really burn and if you can stand the capzacin HP, then have it, hoss I cannot remember the entire reason, but cap (or the salt in it) does affect adipocyte recruitment, I believe. In what way? I have no idea. Check into it if you have some time or maybe somebody who knows can ring in.

    HL

  30. You probably could add cap to it, but I'm not sure what to expect, honestly.

    If anyone does that, be sure to report back.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Xtreme and Lipoderm Ultra
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:54 PM
  2. Sustain alpha and lipoderm ultra
    By eagleba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:20 PM
  3. Joebo's GutBuster w/Lipoderm Ultra & RK
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. combining Ab-solved and Lipoderm Ultra
    By toty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in