That's right! Round two withand I'm tossing in -RK (Avant's and Dsade's project).
1) My main goal is to go through this log by focusing mainly on exercise and diet without using supplements as a crutch. As such, the supps used will be limited.
2) Using a workout plan provided by Poseiden rep Workin2005 (thanks again, Aaron!), I want to focus on recompositioning with a slight lean towards fat loss (more HIIT cardio and thus more catabolic effects on muscle, but oh well).
3) Preserve muscle by dosing BCAAs, whole foods, and carb loads at proper times (input welcomed as I get going).
Years lifting: 5 serious and 2 more not so serious
Weight (in the morning): 201
Again, Workin2005 covers this for me in his program a bit, but I'm going to do my best to track it on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal . Stay tuned to see what I do.
TBA- messing around with what works best and I'm trying to switch some things around.
And now the least important, but obviously the part people love to look at--
Lipoderm Ultra with (thermo)
Nutraplanet Bulk BCAAs
ALR Ind. Lipolytic Whey Protein
I also have the Tri-lean System in the bank, AP (new and old) Some turkestone, Ultimate Mass Pumping Stack, and some other goodies that will be used for a bulk sometime later (those will be used "ON" a later date *cough* *wink*)
And now I have a few requests for YOU, my audience:
1) Encouragement, constructive critquing, ect. is welcomed, so get to it!
2) PM me if you feel you have a question that doesn't need to cloud up my log
3) Please show others (including me) some respect on this log... I've seen many others with trash talking and whatnot that just makes the log lose momentum.
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Let's light this candle