HL's DCP and Lipoderm ultra-RK log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. the idea was to use the RK instead of the cap. But it shouldn't be a problem to use all three!

    I jsut mixed up my concoction last night and it was nice! no unnecessary burn beyond the original. I think it seemed to feel like it was working for a longer amount of time, though.

    Lookin' Good LARRY!


  2. Day 6

    Endurance is coming back slowly in regards to High Intensity Interval Training. Lifts have been average the past few days, but that is to be expected with my cardio being the main focus. Tomorrow, I'll take some measurements and post them up. Early to bed, tonight-- Gotta get that HIIT in first thing!!

    HL
    •   
       


  3. Day 8

    Sorry about this taking so long... lots of things going on at work. Anyhow, here are my current stats:

    Weight: 198 (ate some pizza on Sunday, but hey, still doing great!)
    BF%:13.0 (dehydrated... this effects the electrodes on my omnicron measurer)

    Pics will be posted next week for bi weekly comparison. Feeling great! AM cardio has been rough, though... the cold combined with the snow/ice/sleet makes in dangerous to run, let alone sprint.

    Anyway, I'll keep on plugging along, you guys keep posting and telling me what to do!

    HL

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 8

    Sorry about this taking so long... lots of things going on at work. Anyhow, here are my current stats:

    Weight: 198 (ate some pizza on Sunday, but hey, still doing great!)
    BF%:13.0 (dehydrated... this effects the electrodes on my omnicron measurer)

    Pics will be posted next week for bi weekly comparison. Feeling great! AM cardio has been rough, though... the cold combined with the snow/ice/sleet makes in dangerous to run, let alone sprint.

    Anyway, I'll keep on plugging along, you guys keep posting and telling me what to do!

    HL
    I didn't realize the elements you had to deal with during your cardio...snow, ice, sleet....I'm hearing the Rocky theme song "Eye of a Tiger"! That's dedication...I love it!

    Workin

  5. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I didn't realize the elements you had to deal with during your cardio...snow, ice, sleet....I'm hearing the Rocky theme song "Eye of a Tiger"! That's dedication...I love it!

    Workin
    Lol, that's on my workout mix, but it's not quite as steap of run in Manhattan The past few days have been awesome in terms of weather.

    Day 11

    Nothing new to report. Life is good! I'm feeling leaner and looking like it in the mirror. The only downer that I had is the fact my gym raised it's price 16 bucks a month without telling anybody. I'm so ticked off about that, I'm in the process of finding a new gym. There are a few NYSC around me that I'll probably join just for the benefits of going to any one that I want.

    Anywho, I'm still rockin'!

    HL

  6. keep up the good work boss

    sh*tty about your gym.....they should have to tell you those things instead of just doing it without notice
  7. Angry


    Great work, Harry.

    $16 increase?

    That stinks, bro. No warning? No letter?

    What's the total price now???

    I'm in SoFla and I pay about $31 at a 24hr fitness.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Lol, that's on my workout mix, but it's not quite as steap of run in Manhattan The past few days have been awesome in terms of weather.

    Day 11

    Nothing new to report. Life is good! I'm feeling leaner and looking like it in the mirror. The only downer that I had is the fact my gym raised it's price 16 bucks a month without telling anybody. I'm so ticked off about that, I'm in the process of finding a new gym. There are a few NYSC around me that I'll probably join just for the benefits of going to any one that I want.

    Anywho, I'm still rockin'!

    HL
    I'm glad to hear your still making good progress! I'm not so glad to hear about your gym upping the prices without warning. I think I would have to look else where as well...not a real wise move on there part.

    Workin

  9. Day 17
    Sorry for the sporatic posting-- I was on vacation And being on vacation, I ate horribly, but with practically ZERO damage! I have measurements at home from this morning. Pics have been taken, too. So, all of this will be up later on tonight.

    From what I hear, weather will be clearing up next week, so a great time for cardio! I'm currently gymless because I've dumped my old gym. I'm in the process of getting a new one, but I need to make a few payments before I dive into it. As such, cardio will be focused on as a more important workout routine. Push ups, dips, and resistance bands I have will just have to do for this week.

    More to come!

    HL

  10. That's what I like to see.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 17
    Sorry for the sporatic posting-- I was on vacation And being on vacation, I ate horribly, but with practically ZERO damage! I have measurements at home from this morning. Pics have been taken, too. So, all of this will be up later on tonight.

    From what I hear, weather will be clearing up next week, so a great time for cardio! I'm currently gymless because I've dumped my old gym. I'm in the process of getting a new one, but I need to make a few payments before I dive into it. As such, cardio will be focused on as a more important workout routine. Push ups, dips, and resistance bands I have will just have to do for this week.

    More to come!

    HL
    Back to the basics...nice!

    Workin

  12. Day 16 con't

    I really feel like I've leaned up a lot since my last pics. Check it out

    Name:  000_0214.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  663.7 KB

    Name:  000_0212.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  658.2 KB

    Name:  000_0210.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  654.2 KB

    Name:  000_0206.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  670.8 KB

    Name:  000_0201.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  692.4 KB

    Sorry about the facial expressions... I'm constipated

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 16 con't

    I really feel like I've leaned up a lot since my last pics. Check it out

    Name:  000_0214.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  663.7 KB

    Name:  000_0212.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  658.2 KB

    Name:  000_0210.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  654.2 KB

    Name:  000_0206.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  670.8 KB

    Name:  000_0201.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  692.4 KB

    Sorry about the facial expressions... I'm constipated

    Looks like you have HL! Impressive! Have you had you BF checked?

    Workin

  14. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Looks like you have HL! Impressive! Have you had you BF checked?

    Workin
    I'm a moron... my bad Thanks for keeping me on my toes, '05!

    Weight: 196
    BF: 12.8

    Again, I was dehydrated, but this seems to be pretty consistant with my decreasing weight.

    HL

  15. Your back is looking really lean.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. def can see a difference in your back! keep it up HL!
  17. Thumbs up


    Nice work, HL! You def look leaner.



    Good luck finding a new gym!

  18. Day 19

    Great cardio work out, plus the weather is freakin' amazing! The only down side is the increase of runners on the boardwalk-- I'm kind of a territorial guy when it comes to working out

    Still leaning out, but I NEED to get on my new gym membership ASAP. Starting to feel like muscle is losing it's hardness. Then again, I might just be paranoid.

    HL

  19. Day 22

    First, I want to start off by apologizing to dsade for becoming extremely lax in my efforts for this log. I have been recently working my ass off from 8 AM to 7 PM every weekday in the vain attempt of trying to get a promotion. Sadly, I was passed over today as an outside person was hired (I went f*cking nuts). Justified? Hardly. My commitment to D and all of the other people following my log has been really horrible. In an attempt to make up for it, I shall make a VERY large purchase at NP for some havoc and other enhancement supps (suggestions welcomed).


    Now, to my workouts-- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Despite my long hours at work, endurance has really shot through the roof since the start of my DCP/lipo-RK journey. I plan on purchasing both in my next order for upcoming cutting cycles.

    I have some conflicts right now, though.... should I either A) keep cutting B) start a lean/clean bulk or C) All out bulk? Weather is becoming beautiful, I'm getting more active, and I'm not sure which direction I want to go in.

    Anyhow, tomorrow I will post my last pics. As mentioned above, my workouts are great, but the omitted section about my diet is not so great. Long hours = bad diet... something I need work on.

    To end, I wish to leave a quote:

    "A flute with no holes is not a flute...and a donut with no hole is a danish."

    HL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Sadly, I was passed over today as an outside person was hired (I went f*cking nuts).
    Hey Bro, sorry to hear that...unfortunately, it happens. I was fired out of nowhere from a job that I had for 12 years! Just keep doing your job 100% and don't let what happened get you down!

    At least now you can get your diet back on track! no more ---->>>>:donut:

    Best of luck Bro! Hang in there!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 22

    First, I want to start off by apologizing to dsade for becoming extremely lax in my efforts for this log. I have been recently working my ass off from 8 AM to 7 PM every weekday in the vain attempt of trying to get a promotion. Sadly, I was passed over today as an outside person was hired (I went f*cking nuts). Justified? Hardly. My commitment to D and all of the other people following my log has been really horrible. In an attempt to make up for it, I shall make a VERY large purchase at NP for some havoc and other enhancement supps (suggestions welcomed).


    Now, to my workouts-- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Despite my long hours at work, endurance has really shot through the roof since the start of my DCP/lipo-RK journey. I plan on purchasing both in my next order for upcoming cutting cycles.

    I have some conflicts right now, though.... should I either A) keep cutting B) start a lean/clean bulk or C) All out bulk? Weather is becoming beautiful, I'm getting more active, and I'm not sure which direction I want to go in.

    Anyhow, tomorrow I will post my last pics. As mentioned above, my workouts are great, but the omitted section about my diet is not so great. Long hours = bad diet... something I need work on.

    To end, I wish to leave a quote:

    "A flute with no holes is not a flute...and a donut with no hole is a danish."

    HL
    Sorry to hear about the job situation HL...That's their loss!

    Great news on your workouts. Since your going to be purchasing a good amount of supplements, I would lean towards a VERY LEAN bulk. If you have the right combo of supps (along with proper diet and training of course), there's no reason why you cant shed body fat and grow some muscle to boot. Especially if your planning on running Havoc. You might as well show off your hard earned physic if your going to be out enjoying some great weather

    Workin

  22. Alright... I'm ending it. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but now that I have taken on so many other projects to get my chances of promotion, I am overwhelmed. You live and learn, I guess.

    Overview

    Product: Lipoderm Ultra- Raspberry Ketones is an amazing product, especially for those who cannot stand the burn of Capicazin. Results WILL be seen, but as always, diet and exercise must stay on point. Combine Lipo-RK with DCP, and you are looking at some awesome fat shredding action (see my GOOD log for DCP)

    My log: Sh*tty. Good start, fizzled out at the end.

    You: I would still say the benefits from this product are well worth the cash. I only wish I could present a better example demonstrating how this is so.

    HL

  23. Thanks much on your feedback, man. Always appreciated.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Alright... I'm ending it. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but now that I have taken on so many other projects to get my chances of promotion, I am overwhelmed. You live and learn, I guess.

    Overview

    Product: Lipoderm Ultra- Raspberry Ketones is an amazing product, especially for those who cannot stand the burn of Capicazin. Results WILL be seen, but as always, diet and exercise must stay on point. Combine Lipo-RK with DCP, and you are looking at some awesome fat shredding action (see my GOOD log for DCP)

    My log: Sh*tty. Good start, fizzled out at the end.

    You: I would still say the benefits from this product are well worth the cash. I only wish I could present a better example demonstrating how this is so.

    HL
    Still good feedback HL! Your to hard on your self Thanks for posting your thoughts and for your straight forward, honest approach

    Workin

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Alright... I'm ending it. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but now that I have taken on so many other projects to get my chances of promotion, I am overwhelmed. You live and learn, I guess.

    Overview

    Product: Lipoderm Ultra- Raspberry Ketones is an amazing product, especially for those who cannot stand the burn of Capicazin. Results WILL be seen, but as always, diet and exercise must stay on point. Combine Lipo-RK with DCP, and you are looking at some awesome fat shredding action (see my GOOD log for DCP)

    My log: Sh*tty. Good start, fizzled out at the end.

    You: I would still say the benefits from this product are well worth the cash. I only wish I could present a better example demonstrating how this is so.

    HL
    I would still call it a success, friend!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Xtreme and Lipoderm Ultra
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 04:54 PM
  2. Sustain alpha and lipoderm ultra
    By eagleba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Joebo's GutBuster w/Lipoderm Ultra & RK
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 01:38 PM
  4. combining Ab-solved and Lipoderm Ultra
    By toty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in