HL's DCP and Lipoderm ultra-RK log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 17
    Sorry for the sporatic posting-- I was on vacation And being on vacation, I ate horribly, but with practically ZERO damage! I have measurements at home from this morning. Pics have been taken, too. So, all of this will be up later on tonight.

From what I hear, weather will be clearing up next week, so a great time for cardio! I'm currently gymless because I've dumped my old gym. I'm in the process of getting a new one, but I need to make a few payments before I dive into it. As such, cardio will be focused on as a more important workout routine. Push ups, dips, and resistance bands I have will just have to do for this week.

More to come!

HL
    Back to the basics...nice!

Workin

2. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 16 con't

I really feel like I've leaned up a lot since my last pics. Check it out

Name:  000_0214.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  663.7 KB

Name:  000_0212.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  658.2 KB

Name:  000_0210.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  654.2 KB

Name:  000_0206.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  670.8 KB

Name:  000_0201.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  692.4 KB

Sorry about the facial expressions... I'm constipated
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Day 16 con't

I really feel like I've leaned up a lot since my last pics. Check it out

Name:  000_0214.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  663.7 KB

Name:  000_0212.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  658.2 KB

Name:  000_0210.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  654.2 KB

Name:  000_0206.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  670.8 KB

Name:  000_0201.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  692.4 KB

Sorry about the facial expressions... I'm constipated

Looks like you have HL! Impressive! Have you had you BF checked?

Workin
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Looks like you have HL! Impressive! Have you had you BF checked?

Workin
    I'm a moron... my bad Thanks for keeping me on my toes, '05!

Weight: 196
    BF: 12.8

Again, I was dehydrated, but this seems to be pretty consistant with my decreasing weight.

HL
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Your back is looking really lean.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

def can see a difference in your back! keep it up HL!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Nice work, HL! You def look leaner.

Good luck finding a new gym!
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 19

Great cardio work out, plus the weather is freakin' amazing! The only down side is the increase of runners on the boardwalk-- I'm kind of a territorial guy when it comes to working out

Still leaning out, but I NEED to get on my new gym membership ASAP. Starting to feel like muscle is losing it's hardness. Then again, I might just be paranoid.

HL
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

Day 22

First, I want to start off by apologizing to dsade for becoming extremely lax in my efforts for this log. I have been recently working my ass off from 8 AM to 7 PM every weekday in the vain attempt of trying to get a promotion. Sadly, I was passed over today as an outside person was hired (I went f*cking nuts). Justified? Hardly. My commitment to D and all of the other people following my log has been really horrible. In an attempt to make up for it, I shall make a VERY large purchase at NP for some havoc and other enhancement supps (suggestions welcomed).

Now, to my workouts-- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Despite my long hours at work, endurance has really shot through the roof since the start of my DCP/lipo-RK journey. I plan on purchasing both in my next order for upcoming cutting cycles.

I have some conflicts right now, though.... should I either A) keep cutting B) start a lean/clean bulk or C) All out bulk? Weather is becoming beautiful, I'm getting more active, and I'm not sure which direction I want to go in.

Anyhow, tomorrow I will post my last pics. As mentioned above, my workouts are great, but the omitted section about my diet is not so great. Long hours = bad diet... something I need work on.

To end, I wish to leave a quote:

"A flute with no holes is not a flute...and a donut with no hole is a danish."

HL
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Sadly, I was passed over today as an outside person was hired (I went f*cking nuts).
    Hey Bro, sorry to hear that...unfortunately, it happens. I was fired out of nowhere from a job that I had for 12 years! Just keep doing your job 100% and don't let what happened get you down!

At least now you can get your diet back on track! no more ---->>>>:donut:

Best of luck Bro! Hang in there!
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Day 22

First, I want to start off by apologizing to dsade for becoming extremely lax in my efforts for this log. I have been recently working my ass off from 8 AM to 7 PM every weekday in the vain attempt of trying to get a promotion. Sadly, I was passed over today as an outside person was hired (I went f*cking nuts). Justified? Hardly. My commitment to D and all of the other people following my log has been really horrible. In an attempt to make up for it, I shall make a VERY large purchase at NP for some havoc and other enhancement supps (suggestions welcomed).

Now, to my workouts-- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Despite my long hours at work, endurance has really shot through the roof since the start of my DCP/lipo-RK journey. I plan on purchasing both in my next order for upcoming cutting cycles.

I have some conflicts right now, though.... should I either A) keep cutting B) start a lean/clean bulk or C) All out bulk? Weather is becoming beautiful, I'm getting more active, and I'm not sure which direction I want to go in.

Anyhow, tomorrow I will post my last pics. As mentioned above, my workouts are great, but the omitted section about my diet is not so great. Long hours = bad diet... something I need work on.

To end, I wish to leave a quote:

"A flute with no holes is not a flute...and a donut with no hole is a danish."

HL
    Sorry to hear about the job situation HL...That's their loss!

Great news on your workouts. Since your going to be purchasing a good amount of supplements, I would lean towards a VERY LEAN bulk. If you have the right combo of supps (along with proper diet and training of course), there's no reason why you cant shed body fat and grow some muscle to boot. Especially if your planning on running Havoc. You might as well show off your hard earned physic if your going to be out enjoying some great weather

Workin
  12. Gold Member
    Answers

Alright... I'm ending it. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but now that I have taken on so many other projects to get my chances of promotion, I am overwhelmed. You live and learn, I guess.

Overview

Product: Lipoderm Ultra- Raspberry Ketones is an amazing product, especially for those who cannot stand the burn of Capicazin. Results WILL be seen, but as always, diet and exercise must stay on point. Combine Lipo-RK with DCP, and you are looking at some awesome fat shredding action (see my GOOD log for DCP)

My log: Sh*tty. Good start, fizzled out at the end.

You: I would still say the benefits from this product are well worth the cash. I only wish I could present a better example demonstrating how this is so.

HL
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks much on your feedback, man. Always appreciated.
  14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Alright... I'm ending it. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but now that I have taken on so many other projects to get my chances of promotion, I am overwhelmed. You live and learn, I guess.

Overview

Product: Lipoderm Ultra- Raspberry Ketones is an amazing product, especially for those who cannot stand the burn of Capicazin. Results WILL be seen, but as always, diet and exercise must stay on point. Combine Lipo-RK with DCP, and you are looking at some awesome fat shredding action (see my GOOD log for DCP)

You: I would still say the benefits from this product are well worth the cash. I only wish I could present a better example demonstrating how this is so.

HL
    Still good feedback HL! Your to hard on your self Thanks for posting your thoughts and for your straight forward, honest approach

Workin
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Overview

HL
    I would still call it a success, friend!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Xtreme and Lipoderm Ultra
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  2. Sustain alpha and lipoderm ultra
    By eagleba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 05:20 PM
  3. Joebo's GutBuster w/Lipoderm Ultra & RK
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs