Mullet's Clearly Wicked Review

1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Mullet's Clearly Wicked Review

Well, Canada Customs as usual was not cooperative in a product testing, so my log is slightly delayed. I decided to dose Clear Edge for a week so I could give a comprehensive review, using the hinesight consistent use provides. So here it is:

Positives:

Mood Enhancement:

I noticed a very pleasant stress reduction from Clear Edge. This is something I have noticed dosing Bacopa and Glucuronolactone in my cutsom bulk mixes. During Mid-Terms, a time where my stress level may have normally risen, causing anxiety, stand-offishness at times, I have been very level. I have been mixing up my doses of Clear Edge with some Rhodiola and found this very favorable for mood enhancement.

Memory Recognition

I feel this is the most prominent effect of Clear Edge. Obviously, this is a very subjective thing to attempt quantify, but I am very confident in stating that the product helped me during my study sessions. I found that while I was not miraculously recalling this I may not have otherwise (I have a very photographic memory) I noticed that the things I did recall were much more vivid than they would be normally. Concepts, theories, formulas I needed to memorize were easier recalled in their context.

No Effect On Sleep

Being stimulant free, I found a fairly decent energy increase from Clear Edge. I should mention anybody looking for an 'energy' product would be in the wrong place, however, anybody looking for a stable energy increase over time would be in the right place. I think the effects of energy were accumulative, as it seems as the week has progressed I am getting up easier, and have more 'pep' so to speak throughout the day.

Negatives

Strength:

I felt the product could have been dosed higher, for certain ingredients at least, to produce that 'in the zone feeling'. Though, I am sure that this may also cause much more of a stimulatory effect, causing unwanted sleep problems for individuals such as myself. Really, this is the only problem I found with Clear Edge. Though the mildness was welcomed at times, I found I was reaching for the caffeine Pre-WO at times. If I had to change this supp, I would increase the Glucu, add in some Rhodiola, and a small amount of caffeine (I know, I know, this would change the product)

Overall Rating

8/10

In terms of Memory Enhancement, this product was amazing. I think what I will do in the future, is purchase Clear Edge, and simply dose some Rhodiola, and Caffeine Pre-WO to get a really prominent mind to muscle connection.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Great feedback, Mullet...thank you.

What dosage were you taking?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Great feedback, Mullet...thank you.

What dosage were you taking?
    I started off at 3caps per dose, then worked my way upto 5. I found an appreciable increase in memory recognition at that dose.
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Great log, suscribed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I started off at 3caps per dose, then worked my way upto 5. I found an appreciable increase in memory recognition at that dose.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

INdeed a very nice review. I have mine at the house but i'm waiting to take it when my course starts up soon.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

subscribed. I have been taking a dose of 6 caps with a Basic Cuts and like the focus tremendously. Looking forward to your log
  7. Registered User

I go to CSUS and alot of people at my school are big adderall addicts. I have instead decided to try this and have mine ready to go for exam time. Should I be taking this everyday or just when high stress situations are upcoming?
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I think it is best utilized as an everyday supplement. As I said, some of the effects are cumulative, as opposed to acute.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 03:04 PM
  2. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 04:40 AM
  3. Mullet's Clearly Wicked Review
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Nutraplanet