Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Haven't recieved my Epistane yet. But I got and started my anabolic pump today. I am just getting this thing started to post my plans for the cycle.

Stats: 21yrs Old
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 221-224lbs
    BodyFat %: ???

I plan on starting a 4 week cycle, with option to extend to 6 or 8 weeks depending on how my gains are, and how my body is feeling. I will start with 30mg a day and possibly bump to 40mg a day also depending on how I feel. While running the 30mg a day I will take 10mg A.m./10mg Pre-workout/10mg Pre-Bed meal. If I bump to 40mg I will dose 20mg Pre-Workout.

As for the Anabolic Pump. I will be running it as the bottle says. Taking 1 pill 15 mins prior to high carb meals. I have chosen Breakfast, Pre-workout, and Post-Workout Shakes as my meals.

As for post cycle therapy I have Nolva which will be dosed at 40/30/20/10. Run along side ALRI's Evolution stack(Jungle Warfare, Restore, Bad Ass Mass)

My Training routine and link to my journal are below:
    Day 1: Chest/Calves
    Day 2: Back/Forearms
    Day 3: Shoulders/Traps/Calves
    Day 4: Off
    Day 5: Bi's/Tri's/Forearms
    Day 6: Quads/Hams/Calves
    Day 7: Off

Abs are trained when I do cardio about every other day in the A.M. Then I lift in the P.M. I can't post my lifting journal until I get to 20 posts.

My is planned pretty well. I will on post Macro's here.

Here are my daily Totals Divided up between 7 meals. Biggest being Breakfast and Post-workout.

Calories: 4321
    Protein: 388g (38% 1559 Cals)
    Carbs: 496g (46% 1959 cals)
    Fat: 77g (16% 690 cals)

If you have any thoughts on how I can improve this, let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome to the board! lookin jacked, this is a nice lookin cycle.
  3. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Youre lookin awesome bro! Im sure youll enjoy the results!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like a wicked stack, welcome
  5. Registered User
    Answers

cool another log. I'll be following this one.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane arrived today. I took my first dose 1hr before gym. I know I'm not going to feel effects yet. But I will only dose 20mg today just to get it into my system. I will up it to 30mg tomorow as planned.

I am really exited abou this!
  7. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    Epistane arrived today. I took my first dose 1hr before gym. I know I'm not going to feel effects yet. But I will only dose 20mg today just to get it into my system. I will up it to 30mg tomorow as planned.

I am really exited abou this!
    After the first couple days you should start noticing better workouts.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I don't think the AP has started kicking in yet. But I hit legs today...OO MAN.... My legs were toasted! I can't wait to start feeling the effects!
  9. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I don't think the AP has started kicking in yet. But I hit legs today...OO MAN.... My legs were toasted! I can't wait to start feeling the effects!
    Was intensity up at all?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Intensity wasn't really above average. I was unusually happy in the gym. I usually have a pretty serious attitude. But I think I was just so exited to start this stack I was just high on life. But I still moved great wieghts. When I hit 20 posts on this site I'm going to post a link to my journal on BBing.com So people can look at my workouts and see my gains in the gym.
  11. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Intensity wasn't really above average. I was unusually happy in the gym. I usually have a pretty serious attitude. But I think I was just so exited to start this stack I was just high on life. But I still moved great wieghts. When I hit 20 posts on this site I'm going to post a link to my journal on BBing.com So people can look at my workouts and see my gains in the gym.
    Haha don't worry it is still day 1 . But Epistane does seem to give you a good sense of well-being, similar to what DBOL makes you feel like.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I finally hit 20 posts!!! Below is a link to my training journal. I update daily. Feel free to make any comments if you decide to look through it!

7 Day bodypart split log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Day 2 - Off Day...Cardio/Abs/Calves

Today is an off day. I did do cardio this morning along with abs and calves. No noticable effects yet. Today is my first FULL day on both Epistane and Anabolic Pump. I am really looking forward to the gym tororow. It is Chest and Calves. Bodyweight was down this morning unfortunatly 216lbs .
  14. Registered User
    Answers

11 Feb 07 - Day 3

Today is Day 3 on Epi/Ap. No noticable effects as of yet. But I am very optimistic. I did look a little more vascular than usual in my arms and shoulders. Don't know if thats from the supps, or recent weight loss that I can't explain. I am back up to 219lbs now. Hopefully I will Keep gaining. If I could get back to 228lbs and be just as lean as I am now if not leaner from this stack I would be very happy. It would make my cutting a lot easier.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Made a decision about my caloric intake. I will be adding a protein shake before my morning cardio. Only taken on days that I run in the A.M. It will bring my cardio day Macros to.

Cals:4441
    Protein: 412g
    Carbs: 499g
    Fat: 71g

On Non-Cardio Days.
    Cals: 4321
    Protein: 388g
    Carbs: 496g
    Fat: 71g
  16. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you have it nailed down pretty well!You otta add some good mass!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks. I've got my fingers crossed man. Hoping to feel the effects soon.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Arrow

Was thinking a little earlier. I would like to get more frequency in, but still do the same bodypart combo's I'm doing now. So I have decided to switch my Off days up. My split will change to a 3 on 1 off rotation. This will mean that every week a Different bodypart will get worked a day early. I.E. Week one chest would be on SUN. but Week 2 it would be on Sat, and then week 3 Switch back to Sun. Giving me 5 days rest one week and 6 the next if that makes sense. I'm going to try this out because I think my recovery will be up while taking EPI/AP.
  19. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Sully I was doing a modified upper body lower body split.
    Wk 1 upper/lower/upper Wk2 lower/upper/lower and my recovery was great.Im sure youll be fine.Looks good!And with 400+gm protein/day you should blow up like mad.Good luck!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

I'm praying man. Maybe I will break that 230 mark w/out any fat gain. That would be great!
  21. Registered User
    Answers

12 Feb 07 - Day 4 GO TIME!

I'm pretty sure I started feeling the effects today. Below is little description of my back workout from today. That I posted in my journal 7 Day bodypart split log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

WOW!!! One of the best back workouts I have EVER had! I thought my lats were going to rip off my back the pump was so insane. The pump was accompanied by a calm intensity. I was weird. Strength was pretty good. Really loved the combo of exercises I chose. I had that I own the gym attitude....It was nice. I did rack pulls for the first time ever. Turned some heads with it which was pretty cool. I think I could have definatly done more weight but my hams were still pretty soar from SLDL's the other day.

We'll see what happens in the days to come!
  22. $Money$
    Answers

good log, im interested
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks man. I'm going to be updating daily. I've got three 2 logs and a training journal going!
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good man Ill be watching as I was planning on running this as a lean mass cycle this summer. keep it up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  25. Registered User
    Answers

13 Feb 07 - Shoulders/Calves

Awsome workout today. Felt real strong on my DB press's, as well as my smith machines. I just got stronger with every set. Didn't work traps today because I did heavy Rack Pulls yesterday, and I felt like they didn't need any attention today. Pump was awsome as well. Definatly looking more vascular and a bit leaner than before.

Weight: 226 lbs!!!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

14 Feb 07 - Day 6

I did Cardio/Abs this morning. Good run, great abs workout. I weighed in at 224. My weight has been bouncing up and down. I'm hoping it will just keep going up. But so far so good. Looking Leaner and more vascular than before. And its only day 6!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

have you been weighing yourself at the same time every time you weigh in, because bodyweight usually fluctuates by about 5lbs during the course of the day
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    have you been weighing yourself at the same time every time you weigh in, because bodyweight usually fluctuates by about 5lbs during the course of the day
    I really only count the weight from the mornings. But I do like to see the higher weights in the afternoon. Its just a nice placebo effect.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

haha yea I hear ya bro
  30. Registered User
    Answers

hey man i was readin ur log looks like that stuffs workin good for u... is that right on chest day that u do 8 sets of flat bench press?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Well I thnk 4 of those are warm ups. W/e I do as my first eercise I like to do a good bit of warm ups. Get the blood flowing. But I don't do it to the point I'm exhausted or anything. like 2 sets of 135 x 15, then 185 x 8-10 for 1-2 sets. Then Jump into the working sets. It also depends on how my shoulders/elbows/wrist feel. I don't want to jump to my working weight too soon. So I ensure I'm good and warmed up before I hit the weights for real.

If you look at a back day you wont see that many warmups(maybe for dealifts) but I only really do them in high numbers like that unless its an exercise that has a higher probability of injury. I see WAY to many people just walk into the gym and throw on 225 and just start banging out work sets with NO warmup. It just seems like they are asking for an injury.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

15 Feb 07 - Day 7

Feeling pretty good right now. I had an AWSOME workout today! It was insane, the pump was crazy most likely from the AP, and my strength was feeling great, especially on BB curls, and close grip hammer strength. Really liking this stack right now. It can only get better from here! Really REALLY looking forward to the weeks coming....You could say I am this exited-->
  33. Registered User
    Answers

thats awesome man i can't wait to get mine started... what are ur complex carb meals lookin like
  34. Registered User
    Answers

The meals that I'm taking the AP with are as follows. I don't have macros right infront of me. But I take the AP 15 mins prior to the meal.

Breakfast-6:15 = 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Bannana, 1 Cup Dry Oats(mixed in with protein shake)

Pre-Workout-2:00pm = 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice

Post-Workout Shake(I take the AP after as I leave the gym)- 5:45 - 6:00pm = Weight Gainer. 90 Carbs.

6:30 - 7:00pm(I dont take AP before this meal) 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1 Bannana, 16oz 1% Milk, 1 Can of Yams OR 2 Cups Brown Rice.

I take my Epistane during breakfast/Pre-Workout/Pre-Bed Meals.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

The meals that I'm taking the AP with are as follows. I don't have macros right infront of me. But I take the AP 15 mins prior to the meal.

Breakfast-6:15 = 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Bannana, 1 Cup Dry Oats(mixed in with protein shake)

Pre-Workout-2:00pm = 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice

Post-Workout Shake(I take the AP after as I leave the gym)- 5:45 - 6:00pm = Weight Gainer. 90 Carbs.

6:30 - 7:00pm(I dont take AP before this meal) 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1 Bannana, 16oz 1% Milk, 1 Can of Yams OR 2 Cups Brown Rice.

I take my Epistane during breakfast/Pre-Workout/Pre-Bed Meals.
    so what time do u workout and what time are u done working out.... i read somewhere ur not suppose to eat a meal till at least an hour after workin out
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    so what time do u workout and what time are u done working out.... i read somewhere ur not suppose to eat a meal till at least an hour after workin out
    I usually drink my shock therapy(pre-workout drink) at 4:00. Then head over to the gym. The post workout meal was a rough estimate. It will be a little less or more depending on what I have going on that day.

Did you read that you aren't supposed to eat right after working out while on AP, or that you aren't supposed to eat for 1hr no matter what?
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I usually drink my shock therapy(pre-workout drink) at 4:00. Then head over to the gym. The post workout meal was a rough estimate. It will be a little less or more depending on what I have going on that day.

Did you read that you aren't supposed to eat right after working out while on AP, or that you aren't supposed to eat for 1hr no matter what?
    so u take the AP pill at 1:45?

no it wasn't about the AP, i tried to find the link but i couldn't find it.... but i read not to eat at least an hour before workout, and at least an hour after.. something about keeping the blood flowing i can't remember exactly what it was
  38. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    so u take the AP pill at 1:45?

no it wasn't about the AP, i tried to find the link but i couldn't find it.... but i read not to eat at least an hour before workout, and at least an hour after.. something about keeping the blood flowing i can't remember exactly what it was
    Well I beg to differ with that info.You need the aminos in your blood stream before working out so that you can have repair materials readily available.

If you wait til 1hr after your workout then you still have another 30min til you get nutrients recirculating in your system.

So lets look at it like this 1)youre starting with a low fuel and repair material reserve 2)you spend 1hr breaking down muscle fibers 3) you wait another hr to get in your macros 4) it takes 30min more for circulation.

So in essence youre starting poorly,and are in a catabolic state for 2.5hrs before repair begins=not good.

I drink a 75gm protein 70gm cards an hr before I train.Id rather waste a little protein and have it converted to fuel than not have enough and miss an opportunity to build the most muscle per session as possible.

Try it like this and see if you see the difference.I believe you will.Sorry for the hijack Sully
  39. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Good post mm, the main reason a lot of people choose the hour fast after workouts is primarily for cardio/wgt loss sessions as there have been some studies done where it was found that the metabolism was increased quite a bit post workout. Now if the ingestion of food during that time frame would mess with the metabolism of food, I don't really recall any data stating or neglecting this.

I personally don't really abide by this, but if someones really wanting to loose wgt badly then I guess it's worth looking into to.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

40. Registered User
    Answers

ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

i have a meal about an hour before workout...

then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal

i don't get the low fuel and material reserve
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump log......already in progress
    By andro69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:51 AM
  2. SokVichet's Recreate / Anabolic Pump Log
    By SokVichet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 10:50 AM