Motiv8ers bring me to life ALRI stack. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Motiv8ers bring me to life ALRI stack.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    WOW!! My food poisoning lasted almost a week! I look pretty bad lol! Oh well, Now I am just overeating uncontrollably. There went my diet. I must have missed about 14-16,000 cals last week. I just got rendered unedible. HAH-HA.

Anyhow, here is the final write-up of my favorite parts of the supps.

1) I think VENOM is just the bomb. It works so well for me in so many ways in fat loss. It is amazing for me.

2) Jungle Warfare, I also think this product is the BOMB! No pun intended. It really seemed to help me maintain a favorale test to estrogen ratio. It hardened me up when I thought that was going to be next to impossible.

These were the two most important to me, lets see what rounds out the other 3 spots!!

3) I have a feeling I will include this product again quite soon becuase with me, it helped lower my appietite considerably. And it did it without ANY sides, a very cool product.

4) I really missed Lean dreams when I ran out!! It really helped take the edge off my hyped-up self, so I was VERY thankful for it. I was losing so much weight, it was hard for me to tell how much to attribute to this product.

5) I liked restore, but the JW seemed to work much better for me. But that is just my opinion.

Thanks ALRI, I love you guys!!!
    Great log motiv8er!

Workin

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Great log motiv8er!

Workin
    I wanted you guys to know, I am pretty sure I want to do another super ALRI stack now, as I think there has been enough time in betweeen their products.

I will have to keep you informed, but this was a great, and fat killing stack! I would recommend it to anyone looking for great results.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kurjak asked me to do an AI inspired stack...
    By glasswars in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 01:46 AM
  2. Senator Obama bringing Nikita Khrushchev to life
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:19 AM
  3. What order to take ALRI stack
    By bonjorno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 10:53 PM
  4. Scientists Bring Frozen Dogs Back to Life!
    By BigVrunga in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:01 PM