Motiv8ers bring me to life ALRI stack.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Great Log and Awsome Results! Im too am trying to shred bf but keep my gains on PCT right now an so far its working but not as fast as your stack!


  2. What exactly does your PCT plan, training, and diet look like?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   
       


  3. PCT is in my sig and my diet has been pretty clean and lean,
    30 mins on X trainer before all workouts(usally burn around 500cals go 4.5 to 5 miles)
    Mon- Chest
    Tue- legs
    Wed- Back/Shoulders
    Thru- Legs
    Fri- Arms

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    post cycle therapy is in my sig and my diet has been pretty clean and lean,
    30 mins on X trainer before all workouts(usally burn around 500cals go 4.5 to 5 miles)
    Mon- Chest
    Tue- legs
    Wed- Back/Shoulders
    Thru- Legs
    Fri- Arms
    Yo Dude,

    I have a few ideas that may help ya. You always want to include Nolva in your PCT. The all herbals may help you get yout T levels up, but there is no published medical data on whether they help contol E-stro. You need to use FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal to check your pretty clean and lean. Mearning diet and discipline is the difference maker. I have learned a little results encourage better discipline with me personally.

    Also, learn to train your cardio by heart rate. Assuming you have a normal, healthy heart, 220-23 (Your age) Is you Max heart rate. So 100% effort is around 197 bpm. If you REALLY want to burn fat, you need to go through sprints of 175 bpm for a few minutes then back down and do that the whole time. Get it really going, then come down, and repeat.

    Good luck!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  5. Thanks Motiv8er! I have been going a steady speed keeping heart rate in the 160's. Im in week 2-3 and I have used T-drive, Activate , and Retain on all my past cycles and never had any gyno. But Just to be on the safe side I will include it from now on.
    •   
       


  6. More updates:

    I am waking up at a pretty solid looking 214 lbs, first thingy in the AM. I hadnt realized how much the ALRI stack helped with app suppression!!!!

    I have now included AP into the mix. I will be using it as described execpt in one way, I will be taking a dose at night for half the week. That should* help me wake up closer to ketosis, and that makes losing fat more of a slam dunk as I start to get down to the lower % numbers.

    I would say I wake up around 12% BF, 6 abs present and great looking serratus (SP) in the AM. By afternoon, just solid looking though. More work needed.

    I have been taking ECA for the last 10 days or so, I am getting tired of it and need to replace it with another stim. I want to give Venom a break, just to let me receptors re-take it soon enough.

    Any suggestions? I am thinking about getting a bottle of Leviathan but wanted to see a little more user experience with it before I ponied up as I am getting closer to my goal, and really dont want to make any mistakes.

    Hugs N Kisses


    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  7. Have you tried StimulantX?

  8. I did when they sent out the free samples, ( Thanks!) I rememember not liking it too much. I also wasnt cutting at the time and may not have been able to fully realize it. Wonder if they are still doing the samples?

    I also think it messed with my head a lil bit.... cant recall too much. Its been a year or so.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  9. I did an expirement last night taking AP on an empty stomach right before bed. I had a lot of personal issues last night, so as I went to bed my head justballoned with ideas. The exact opposite of what you want for sleep. I am not sure if it was related to the AP or not. Tomorrow is legs so I cant go super light on the carbs tonight. I will try another AP Tuesday night before bed as Wed day is a recovery day with moderate intensity cardio.

    FTW- I was really close to putting a few grams of turkey in a dart and trying to mainline... glad now the idea got vetoed!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  10. Wow dude, reading your log has got me just amped up for when it does come time for me to cut. Great recording of all the relevant and entertaining details. I'm deffinitely giving this stack a shot when it comes time, gotta follow in the Costa Rican giant's footsteps haha


    What ever happened to your little brother, I thought he used to post on here fairly often?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Wow dude, reading your log has got me just amped up for when it does come time for me to cut. Great recording of all the relevant and entertaining details. I'm deffinitely giving this stack a shot when it comes time, gotta follow in the Costa Rican giant's footsteps haha


    What ever happened to your little brother, I thought he used to post on here fairly often?
    Thanks BC!

    Cutting takes a whole different focus and intensity from bulking for me. Overeating and doing less cardio is easy. I have been "skinny" in about 1.5 years, so it is taking a lot of work. I have a much larger musclature.

    Motiv8erjr is doing great. He is in his 2nd year of college and is doing lots of bike racing for his school team. I think he is a little embarrassed he has had to lose ALL his upper body size in order to be competitive. His legs (wheels)... just sick. I just saw him for the first time since last year, it was great to be able to kick his azz again!!! For two years I wouldnt put my hands on him, we would both destroy houses and health insurances if we scrapped!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  12. New AM weight: 213lbs!!

    That is the least I have weighed in more than a year! I feel great having got to that number! I thought I was destined to be a fatty foreever!! That means I have taken off around 27 pounds since returning from CR! And 22lbs since the begining of this project.

    When I woke up, I had a hardness to my abs that was un mistakable. It looked like I might have even been in the high 12% BF's..... Oh yeah! Aint daddys little porker now BOI!

    I am doing a couple of things I want to make sure people are aware of so in another month I can see how well what combo worked.

    1) I have a week to go on the restore. I will finish a write up then.

    2) I started Anabolic Pump a week ago. I have been doing one thing different with it and that is doing a last dose at night right before bed. With ALA it helped me ease into ketosis much faster. Seeing if the same holds true here.

    3) Doing a rampage based ECA. Like it so far.... I need to get off of it or really need to get in my AI cycle support because ECA is ROUGH on my MAN systems!

    Besides that, I am limiting my carbs after 7:30 PM, which is pretty easy as long as I get to the gym by 4 PM. Also the amount HIIT I do is important here. Including yesteday at the gym, my carb intake for the day was at 200 grams including the bcaa + gatorade I sipped on during my hellatious cardio routine post work out.

    Ask any questions ya got!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  13. Morning weight... 212lbs!! Oh yeah!!!!!

    I will report a little more in a few minutes!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  14. SO today was an off day. I did a spinning class..... wow! It is a tough class! I spun for about an hour. I puked in my mouth. My tight little crotch gaurd rode up my crack and tried to choke my manhood. The teacher didnt come after I had been on the bike for 20 minutes. A new teacher came in umprepared. I hated her style, but she at least she looked hot.

    1 hour of intense cardio AWESOME.

    The college girl coming over to my house because she needs some Spring Break Booty-- Priceless.

    I figure I am burning around a 1,000 cals today in cardio....

    ****in' A DUDE
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  15. Damn Moti! Thats hardcore stuff right there and then you get to ride a college chik too! I only get to do that on the weekend haha and in may she graduates so I wont be able to say im bangin a college chik untill she goes for her masters! Yay haha.
    So when does this stack your own come out for the rest of us? I would love to get down to the 212ish range! Also how long has this taken you to get to this point? under 2 months right?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Damn Moti! Thats hardcore stuff right there and then you get to ride a college chik too! I only get to do that on the weekend haha and in may she graduates so I wont be able to say im bangin a college chik untill she goes for her masters! Yay haha.
    So when does this stack your own come out for the rest of us? I would love to get down to the 212ish range! Also how long has this taken you to get to this point? under 2 months right?
    HAHA--

    Thanks PumpYouUp. It was actually a hookup made up from my lil bro. He told me this girl wanted me last summer, but I was all in love with the girl I went to Costa Rica with. He was like dude, she is coming home for SPring Break--- call her! I did, that night; booty.

    I feel so used. And it feels great.

    Yeah, since I started dieting down I have taken off around 22-23lbs and counting! But I am starting to have to get more creative with how. It was easier at first. Now that I am actually waking up at a descent BF, I am having to work harder to progress.

    I am going to start another thread soon, about my newest "Dont try it at home" Method. Should prove pretty exciting. It will be like an anabolic PCT that probably is less like a PCT but more an anabolic stage. Oh well. I tried this PCT thing for 7 weeks, now, the horse is calling me to get back on!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Yeah, since I started dieting down I have taken off around 22-23lbs and counting! But I am starting to have to get more creative with how. It was easier at first. Now that I am actually waking up at a descent BF, I am having to work harder to progress.
    Haha man I cannot get over how quickly you were able to melt that fat away, that's awesome. I was gonna ask you if you had been experiencing any like mental barriers or obstacles leaning out so quickly? Like I know that my mind always tends to **** with me and I feel like I am shrinking and loosing gobs of lean mass even though I know I'm mainly just burning off excess bodyfat. You think this stack has anything that kinda just relaxes you about that, or is that something you don't normally battle with cause I know some folks do and some don't.

    keep pumpin

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Haha man I cannot get over how quickly you were able to melt that fat away, that's awesome. I was gonna ask you if you had been experiencing any like mental barriers or obstacles leaning out so quickly? Like I know that my mind always tends to **** with me and I feel like I am shrinking and loosing gobs of lean mass even though I know I'm mainly just burning off excess bodyfat. You think this stack has anything that kinda just relaxes you about that, or is that something you don't normally battle with cause I know some folks do and some don't.

    keep pumpin
    It may sound kind of weird, but for me to cut... I have to "trick" myself into dieting mode. The Venom made this easier. Once I have gotten used to eating less for 2-3 weeks, I feel as though my stomach has shrunk some which really helps.

    I went from eating a moderatly dirty bulking diet to a pretty sqeaky clean cutting diet. A few times that left me quite hungry... but in the end the will is to do whatever is necessary to transform yourself. The stack just added to the discipline. I hadnt been jacked and lean in a year and some time. It was time.

    Funny thing, yesterday my Mom threw me a bag of Cadbury Easter eggs and I ate them all!! I had no self control!! I then had a tummy ache and crazy brain waves for about 4 hours as my body tried to figure out how the hell to use what I had given it!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  19. I would like to add, I have been using Poseidon for three days before FEEDing it to my father, and I have never had such awesome Bms! I have new defination in my abs! Its disgustingly GREAT!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  20. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I would like to add, I have been using Poseidon for three days before FEEDing it to my father, and I have never had such awesome Bms! I have new defination in my abs! Its disgustingly GREAT!
    Great to here motiva8ter! So your dad is taking Poseidon currently? Keep me informed as to how his back is doing...I'll be interested to see! Thanks for posting.

    Workin

  21. Awesome progress man! Keep up the good work.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Great to here motiva8ter! So your dad is taking Poseidon currently? Keep me informed as to how his back is doing...I'll be interested to see! Thanks for posting.

    Workin
    Not yet, before I FEED anything like that to him, I have to know it inside and out. I figure a week on it, and I can answer all things truthfully.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Not yet, before I FEED anything like that to him, I have to know it inside and out. I figure a week on it, and I can answer all things truthfully.
    Good call! Better to play it safe!

    Workin

  24. Hey Guys,

    I have had a terrible bout of food poisining. I am feeling much less like death and should be able to eat closer to maintence calories today. For two days I had to shut off all food because of its painful, violent nature. I went to bed two nights ago just shaking uncontrollably, it sucked.

    But I am back, now.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I have had a terrible bout of food poisining. I am feeling much less like death and should be able to eat closer to maintence calories today. For two days I had to shut off all food because of its painful, violent nature. I went to bed two nights ago just shaking uncontrollably, it sucked.

    But I am back, now.
    Glad to have you back motiv8er! Sorry to hear about your illness...I can think of NOTHING is worse than food poisoning.

    Workin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kurjak asked me to do an AI inspired stack...
    By glasswars in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 02:46 AM
  2. Senator Obama bringing Nikita Khrushchev to life
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. What order to take ALRI stack
    By bonjorno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Log in
Log in