Motiv8ers bring me to life ALRI stack.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quick notes:

I am seeing a more evident bodyfat drop. I am seeing more of a sharpeness to my hip area. I am sure I am losing BF and having a degree of anabolism because I am starting to have some major veins starting in my biceps and continuing down to my wrists.

I am close to ending my first week on BAM. My initial thoughts are that it is a great product. I have been hornier than normal the last few days and am not sure exactly what to attibute it to, perhaps the BAM.

The Lean Dreams has been reformulated since the first time I tried it. I really like this version. It is quite smooth and I have been feeling very rested once waking.

I had a couple of days of really bad diet last week while sick. I am sure my protien was near 150 grams a couple of days, but thankfully that is behind me now.

I have been informed I may have a sleepover date next weekend, I will have to keep you updated on if this is truely a performance enhancing stack or not!!
    My The 1 LOG:

2. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Quick notes:

I have been informed I may have a sleepover date next weekend, I will have to keep you updated on if this is truely a performance enhancing stack or not!!

Are you pitching this round? Hmph, guess I'll button up the other suspender.

3. Get better dude !!!!!! Eat this -----------> izza:

4. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Are you pitching this round? Hmph, guess I'll button up the other suspender.
    Yeah BP, you are overqualified. (MOTI puts catchers mit in closet next to his pink sequinned tutu on loan from Ubi)

Come to think of it, I cant really think of a catching performance stack unless its a buttload more omega 3's for, well.... oily exit?
    My The 1 LOG:

5. So my starting weight for this project was around 235 lbs and puffy. Yesterday morning I was at 224 lbs. I had dropped the majority of my creatine and am going to re-enter in order to slow down the weight loss process. Anymore than 3 lbs a week is enough to make me nervous. I know when I was sick last week I lost a few pounds right there, but I have been trying to eat my way back to homeostasis since then. On the good side, my pants are starting to get real loose at the waist. That is where I loose weight the slowest. Besides, the ratio of a smaller waist with a good looking upper body is always a plus.

My calories this week have been around 3800 a day with a near 40/40/20 ratio. I am sure last week they were a little less due to illness. I am sure my CNS is getting a little fried, so today is a EAT ANYTHING THAT ****ING MOVES holiday. I may only take 1 serving of stim today also, just to give myself a little more space.

I have also been alternating my stims. I like to go two days with venom and then two days with eca. Its funny, I have noted that I perform better on days that I take the venom. Like the nootropic effects are better for me than the memory eating eca. Just my 2 cc....

I am going to go see how many doughnut and bagel sandwiches I can eat... parden me.
    My The 1 LOG:

6. Alright,

Well the date I was hoping for didnt happen. So BPMartyr came over and played titly-winks. I did go out Friday night and have what I would call a pretty serious night out. I stayed away from liquer, and only had sushi and a piece of pizza at the end of the night when I really needed it. The next day I played 18 holes of disc golf and relaxed saturday night. Sunday it was business back to usual. I decided to give my muscles one more day of rest but did an hour of cardio and some abs with stretching. It was much needed.

My weight has been around 226 lbs the last week. It has been holding a solid 9 lbs lighter since I started the PCT and ALRI stack. I am really a believer in the Tr-Lean stack. I think it is nothing short of steriodial effectiveness. FWIW that is JUST my opinion.

When I was out this weekend, I had a number of compliments and looks that let me know the size I have developed and the hardness I have been grooming the last few weeks were paying off.

I have been keeping my cals around 3500 with a 40/40/20 breakdown. That along with high fiber has really been helping me. My energy levels are great considering the 1000 calories less I am eating now. A month ago I was eating 500 cals over 4000 cals, or 4500 ed. So while trying to drop weight I am going for around 500 less that my BMR. The venom helped me not notice if I was hungry or not.

My The 1 LOG:

7. Suppliment Update:

My thoughts thus far--

Jungle Warfare: A really good On-Cycle product I would actually like to try the next time I am on a cycle and concerned with bloat and want to avoid the issues of medical grade AI's. I noticied a definate hardening within two weeks of this product. JW is a solid product.

Venom: I have been a fan of Venom from day one. Not much has changed. I am done with the movie I was working on, but it certainly helped me get through some really, really long days. I am still debating how to describe the feelings, like a warmth inducing, nootropic thermo with some pleasant focusing feel good? If that makes any sense...

I am two weeks into the BAM and have favorable opinion of it. The first week of it I was near death ill, so I really have only been able to use it properly for the last week. I noticed a slight labido kick when I first introduced it.

I am REALLY liking Special Tactics. I like the versatility of it. I can take it closer to bedtime and not feel guilty or worried like I blew a night of recovery. I know I was close to CNS burnout in the last 6 weeks at a few points. See also my near death cold.

Lean Dreams is really helpful. It doesnt seem to knock me out, but just put me a much better mood for sleeping. Kind of ready to if you will.

Last BUT not LEAST, I just added in the restore yesterday. I am not going to say anything about this product until I have more experiance with it.

My strength is actually seeming to increase! I think that is worth reporting! I had a number of injuries nagging at me when I started this PCT, those have been healing nicely. I have dropped about 10 lbs since starting this stack about a month ago. I am really looking foward to what the next month has in store for me. Considering the job I have been doing, anything that is positive seems like a victory over such obstacles.
    My The 1 LOG:

8. I am trying to add a picture, let me see if it took.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My The 1 LOG:

9. If you like the ligthing, Ubi was holding a flashlight in his mouth.
    My The 1 LOG:

10. Some more updates:

I have been really dropping weight recently. I had a physical in the end of february and I weighed 229 lbs and was quite a fatty. This was as I was getting very ill. I now weighed in at 222lbs this AM! I took some measurements to make sure I was satisfied with what I was losing and here are some, waist, right at 36 inches. Right bicep, at 17 inches. Both were bloated previously. Now there is starting to become a certain hardness to my midsection. I took my dog for a walk yesterday and went shirtless without too much self concern. I actually felt pretty good about walking around "in the buff." I am still a little thicker in the midsection than I need to be. I love it when both my arm circumferences and my waist size are the same! That is my goal within the next month. To keep my arms at least at 17 inches and try and take my waist down to 34 in.

I must say that I am very pleased with this great stack. I have actually been getting stronger as I lose weight! I knew some of this would happen because of my injuries healing, but the weight just seems to be getting lighter and lighter! Nothing like getting leaner and stronger!
    My The 1 LOG:

11. All seems to be going very well ! Im gad you are feeling like a buff daddy walking around with no shirt, LOL. Im pleased with your results so far ! The Restore will give you some major changes very soon as well

12. And the progress continues...

I weighed in at 219lbs this AM. I am waking up a great deal harder. I have now run out of the special tactics and lean dreams, they will be missed. R.I.P.

I have a little longer on the BAM, and the restore was just tapped into a week ago. I am having some GREAT strength increases. And if you consider I am eating the least I have eaten in 6-7 months, that is pretty cool.

I went out to eat last night and had salmon and greens. I wore a pair of shorts that I hadnt been able to wear in 6 months!! Thats always a great feeling!

At the end of all this, I will post more pics as long as I feel the progress continues.

I had a double chin for the last 6 months or so, its gone. I have been really enjoying these changes. I had forgotten how much work it took to be hard, but it is worth it!!

My The 1 LOG:

13. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Hey Fit,

DO you have that graph you sent me on the recommended dosages? I dont have it in my messages for some reason? Could you post it or send it? It was the one that staggered everything every two weeks.

14. Glad to see the double trouble chin is gone It sounds like all is going really well for you !

15. I have been really pleased with the overall results vs sides. I can really not think of any unpleasant sides. I think of all the cramps and ill feelings things like clen have caused me and am very thankful for something effective and much easier on my system.

So when does this fourth product come out? In time for me to work it into this stack? I am happy to purchase and log. Anytime.
    My The 1 LOG:

16. All I know is April for Pro-Anabol at this time, prolly the late end .

17. vBulletin Message
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FitnFirm again.
    My The 1 LOG:

18. Updates:

I am now out of Venom. I am very sad about this. It will be missed. It was easier on my body than the eca is. ECA tends to give me urinary/ prostate issues if I continue it for too long. No probs with VENOM. Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I am now weighing in at 218 every morning. That is with visable abs. Two carb meals later the abs are gone, but thats OK. I am still early on in the diet mode. This should be my last day on BAM. I habe really enjoyed it. For me, it never really seemed UBER anabolic, but it felt more like a recovery aid. I am sure a higher dosing of it could illicit a more anabolic response. For me I think that dose would start around 4 caps a day.

I am spending some time at the family home right now. I have a recovering parent and it is nice to help. I was just happy I was in between projects and could be here. On a bright note, there has been perfect meal timing.

I am looking like a whole different man than I was when I started at 235 lbs a 6 weeks ago. I am getting a whole lot of attention from the opposite sex. maybe they can just smell out the fact I have been helping my MOM, but I will settle for that. Or maybe it is the new hardness in the GUNS. Its my fantasy dammit!

I would recommend the stack that I was on for anyone who has been ON for a long time, I have actually been getting stronger while dieting in PCT, which I find nothing short of magical!!

My The 1 LOG:

19. WOW, so happy for you and the " NEW man " Ummmmmm Just dont let it go to your head ok

20. More notes:

I am just on Restore at this point from the original stack. It seems to me be doing a nice job of keeping my natty test levels from being on the ground. I am still dosing nolva at 20-25mgs per day.

I have added in some new supps to continue fat loss at this point, I have also been using ephedrine + Rampage + asprin for my main source of fat loss and anit-catabolism. I was lucky and found 12.5 mgs pills of ephedrine hcl. That worked out perfect for me, because that seems to be a large enough dose for the fat burning to occur, but keeps me from feeling like I was knocked into the ground from overstimulation.

I woke up this AM at 218lbs and near 13% bf. The fatloss has really slowed down now, but I am seeing some recomping going on with strength gains. Me likey.

One of the greatest things I hadnt realized about the stack was how well it controled my food urges. It had really helped me not snack. I am having to be really disciplined now without the stack. Like more work from me sense. I would attribute this to the special tactics IMO.
    My The 1 LOG:

21. Great Log and Awsome Results! Im too am trying to shred bf but keep my gains on PCT right now an so far its working but not as fast as your stack!

22. What exactly does your PCT plan, training, and diet look like?
    My The 1 LOG:

23. PCT is in my sig and my diet has been pretty clean and lean,
    30 mins on X trainer before all workouts(usally burn around 500cals go 4.5 to 5 miles)
    Mon- Chest
    Tue- legs
    Wed- Back/Shoulders
    Thru- Legs
    Fri- Arms

24. Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    post cycle therapy is in my sig and my diet has been pretty clean and lean,
    30 mins on X trainer before all workouts(usally burn around 500cals go 4.5 to 5 miles)
    Mon- Chest
    Tue- legs
    Wed- Back/Shoulders
    Thru- Legs
    Fri- Arms
    Yo Dude,

I have a few ideas that may help ya. You always want to include Nolva in your PCT. The all herbals may help you get yout T levels up, but there is no published medical data on whether they help contol E-stro. You need to use FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal to check your pretty clean and lean. Mearning diet and discipline is the difference maker. I have learned a little results encourage better discipline with me personally.

Also, learn to train your cardio by heart rate. Assuming you have a normal, healthy heart, 220-23 (Your age) Is you Max heart rate. So 100% effort is around 197 bpm. If you REALLY want to burn fat, you need to go through sprints of 175 bpm for a few minutes then back down and do that the whole time. Get it really going, then come down, and repeat.

Good luck!
    My The 1 LOG:

25. Thanks Motiv8er! I have been going a steady speed keeping heart rate in the 160's. Im in week 2-3 and I have used T-drive, Activate , and Retain on all my past cycles and never had any gyno. But Just to be on the safe side I will include it from now on.

26. More updates:

I am waking up at a pretty solid looking 214 lbs, first thingy in the AM. I hadnt realized how much the ALRI stack helped with app suppression!!!!

I have now included AP into the mix. I will be using it as described execpt in one way, I will be taking a dose at night for half the week. That should* help me wake up closer to ketosis, and that makes losing fat more of a slam dunk as I start to get down to the lower % numbers.

I would say I wake up around 12% BF, 6 abs present and great looking serratus (SP) in the AM. By afternoon, just solid looking though. More work needed.

I have been taking ECA for the last 10 days or so, I am getting tired of it and need to replace it with another stim. I want to give Venom a break, just to let me receptors re-take it soon enough.

Any suggestions? I am thinking about getting a bottle of Leviathan but wanted to see a little more user experience with it before I ponied up as I am getting closer to my goal, and really dont want to make any mistakes.

Hugs N Kisses

My The 1 LOG:

27. Have you tried StimulantX?

28. I did when they sent out the free samples, ( Thanks!) I rememember not liking it too much. I also wasnt cutting at the time and may not have been able to fully realize it. Wonder if they are still doing the samples?

I also think it messed with my head a lil bit.... cant recall too much. Its been a year or so.
    My The 1 LOG:

29. I did an expirement last night taking AP on an empty stomach right before bed. I had a lot of personal issues last night, so as I went to bed my head justballoned with ideas. The exact opposite of what you want for sleep. I am not sure if it was related to the AP or not. Tomorrow is legs so I cant go super light on the carbs tonight. I will try another AP Tuesday night before bed as Wed day is a recovery day with moderate intensity cardio.

FTW- I was really close to putting a few grams of turkey in a dart and trying to mainline... glad now the idea got vetoed!
    My The 1 LOG:

30. Wow dude, reading your log has got me just amped up for when it does come time for me to cut. Great recording of all the relevant and entertaining details. I'm deffinitely giving this stack a shot when it comes time, gotta follow in the Costa Rican giant's footsteps haha

What ever happened to your little brother, I thought he used to post on here fairly often?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kurjak asked me to do an AI inspired stack...
    By glasswars in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Senator Obama bringing Nikita Khrushchev to life
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. What order to take ALRI stack
    By bonjorno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:53 AM