1. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

BLAP vs OMEGA SPORTS T-FORCE

_______
    T-FORCE
    A SNEAK PEAK AT TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFICATION

a word from our sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by matpal
    T-Force from Omega Sports is formulated to be the strongest herbal testosterone amplifier on the market, period.

We have included two ingredients not previously seen in the bodybuilding market and a third ingredient at an extract level that is extremely rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by matpal
    Let me be clear in saying that I donít know for certain if this product will pan out or be scrapped. I've done some initial testing with the bulk ingredients and liked the results, but that does not translate into 100% certainty that everyone else will like it. Plus, there is no documentation for certain components of the product. But this is not rare in our industry; certain things such as CEE was built not on abstracts or study data but on real world human feedback. I would expect this to be the same case.

As said in the testing thread, we will be having people get before and after bloodwork. Unfortunately, we could not test for everything that I would have liked to as it proved to be insanely expensive for multiple persons. What we will be testing for is total testosterone via blood, so hopefully we will get a very good idea exactly what the product does.

As of right now, this is the working formula:

200mg 6,7 DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN
    200mg 3,4 DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN
    200mg HORNY GOAT WEED (50% ICARIIN)
    133mg LONG JACK (200:1)
    75mg AVENA EXTRACT (95% EXTRACT)
    Serving size: 2 caps
    Dosage protocol: 2 servings 4 times per day

2. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

SEX:
    MALE

BODY TYPE:
    ECTOMORPH

BODY COMPOSITION:

Sites and calculations for calliper testing based on
    abcbodybuildingís guide to bodyfat measurement

TRAINING HISTORY:
    1996- 2001
    CROSS COUNTRY/LONG DISTANCE SPECIFIC TRAINING
    2003-04 BASIC 3x8

2004-05
    BASIC 3x8;
    MAX-OT TRAINING

2006-07
    SPYTECHíS HYBRID STRENGTH HYPERTROPHY TRAINING
    WESTSIDE FOR SKINNY BASTARDS
    TRI-PHASE PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

2007-
    TRI-PHASE PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

CURRENT TRAINING PROTOCOL:
    CURRENTLY UTILIZING TRI-PHASE PROGRESSIVE TRAINING by Twin Peak.

SEE HERE FOR AN IN DEPTH TRAINING CHART

CURRENT CARDIO PROTOCOL:
    15-20 MINUTE MEDIUM INTENSITY SESSIONS AFTER TRAINING.

ROUGH TYPICAL DAILY DIET/ DOSING PROTOCOL:
    (INCLUDING MACRONUTRIENT BREAKDOWN)

PRESENT/CONTINUING SUPPLEMENTATION:
    BULK WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
    BULK MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
    BULK LEUCINE
    FISH OIL CAPS
    MULTIVITAMIN
    VITAMIN C
    GTE
    GINGER EXTRACT
    GLUCOPHASE XR
    SCIVATION NOXIDANT
    ERGOPHARM AMP AND/OR USPLABS C2 AND/OR AVANT LABS HEAT (PRE-WORKOUT AS REQUIRED)

PRESCRIPTION/RECREATIONAL DRUG USE/HISTORY:
    NONE. I DONíT DRINK OR SMOKE.

GOALS:
    SHORT TERM: SLOW RECOMP THROUGH TO MARCH. INCREASE CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS.
    LONG TERM: BE IN THE POSITION WHERE BEING COMPETITIVE AT NATURAL LEVEL IS REALISTIC.
  3. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

I have never used many of the ingredients contained within the working formula of T-FORCE. In fact, the only ingredient here that is not new to me is the 3,4 Divanillytetrahydronfuran isomer which I have used and enjoyed as Designer Supplements ActivaTe, alongside USPLabs PowerFULL.

As a fit and healthy male in his mid-twenties I have no symptoms of low testosterone or any libido issues whatsoever. I have never utilised androgens or even AIís. Whilst the vast majority of this log will (hopefully) be focused on the performance enhancing and muscle-building potential of T-FORCE, I will obviously be looking for any signs out the gym indicating physiological or behavioural changes. I am currently in a long-term long-distance relationship so changes relating to sexual activity may be difficult to establish, but Iíll try

What Iíll be looking at:

◦ Body composition
    ◦ Strength (key lifts)
    ◦ Appearance
    ◦ Appetite
    ◦ Acne
    ◦ Sore joints
    ◦ Libido
    ◦ Erection frequency and strength
    ◦ 'Morning glory'
    ◦ Sleep
    ◦ Mood/aggression

And I think that about covers it- if anything else noteworthy occurs up Iíll obviously mention it. Iím not sure what kind of format Iíll be using to monitor changes. For the sake of ease and clarity I may just use charts to demonstrate changes in strength and boy comp at say 7 or 14 day intervals.

If there are any questions please donít hesitate to ask.

Also, Iíd like to give a big thank you to matpal for sending me T-FORCE to review.

Exciting times!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Well if that ain't just the prettiest looking log then I don't know what is. Keep at it Blap.
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Well if that ain't just the prettiest looking log then I don't know what is. Keep at it Blap.
    Thanks!

I was going for sexy, but I'll take pretty
  6. Registered User

Cool looking product, i like the ingredients. Subscribed
  7. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Blap thats a fantastic job introing this .Way to go (and ooooh sooooo sexy also )

BTW nice job at packing on the mass!!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Matt,
    This is what you get for making Blap a tester without consulting me.

Don't worry - you'll see soon what us SNS reps see on a semi-weekly basis in our secret lair. It ain't pretty.
  9. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

thanks guys (er... I think). Updates will start rolling in as soon as my T-Force arrives from across the pond.
  10. Registered User

This stuff looks like it packs a punch!
  11. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Good solid session today. Back pumps were a little intense at the end of my final set of S/L deadlifts, but that also came after my squats and sumo deadlifts on Monday.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Legs looked nicely full all day, but I just worked them so that’s to be expected. Nothing else to report.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    No change

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    No change

◦ ERECTION FREQUENCY/ STRENGTH ◦
    No change

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    n/a

◦ SLEEP ◦
    n/a

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    My T-Force arrived first thing this morning, just a few minutes before I headed off to the gym so I took two pills right there and then and decided to start ASAP. I have 180 cap of T-Force which is 45 days worth at current dosing protocol so I’ll try to have a full progress update every 2 weeks (days 14, 28, and 45)

Rather than track all exercises, which will get kinda boring, I’ve decided to narrow it down to a specific list of exercises. I won’t be doing every exercise every week but I should be doing one of a complimentary pair almost every week so at the end of my log I can make pretty graphs

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Blap,
    "Across the pond"? - you from the Mother Land (Britain)?

BTW - seriously awesome log. Best I've seen.
  13. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Blap,
    "Across the pond"? - you from the Mother Land (Britain)?

BTW - seriously awesome log. Best I've seen.
    Ja, ich bin ein Londoner.

And thanks!
  14. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Everything felt pretty good today except shrugs- after regular deadlifts on Tuesday and S/L deads yesterday for some reason the bar really tore apart on the shrugs today.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Legs still looking reasonably full from yesterdays workout. Shoulders arenít massively pumped though.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    I donít know why but Iím absolutely ravenous today. Had a giant plate of tuna and past, then an apple and Iím still hungry

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    No change

No change

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Good sleep, nice and deep which is normal for me. I woke up feeling a little more refreshed than normal for a Friday, but that may have been due to the pressure building in my bladder.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Nothing massively interesting to report today. Hunger is a little weird, not sure what thatís about- probably just a passing thing since itís only day 2. Iím off my water a little today too. Also pretty darn sore in my legs from yesterdayís workout which is normal but not my lower back which is cool.

Iíll also be looking out for signs of lethargy/energy whilst on T-Force since that was a pretty big side effect for me when I used 3,4 Divanillytetrahydronfuran (ActivaTe) and PowerFULL.
  15. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    No change

◦ APPETITE ◦
    The increased appetite continued throughout yesterday and I even went to bed feeling hungry, despite having had my pre-bed shake as usual. Woke up hungry, but that’s normal. Appetite still appears to be elevated but it’s still early in the day. Probably going out for dinner tonight so that’ll be a good test.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    No change

No change

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Took a little longer to get to sleep than normal. I usually drift off very quickly but once in a while I’ll struggle and last night was one of those occasions- took me 30-60 minutes to fall asleep completely. When I finally did fall asleep it was very deep with some weird, slightly erotic, dreams. I was also out for a couples of hours longer than normal, but that happens once or twice a week. Woke up feeling pretty normal- not particularly refreshed nor groggy.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Was going to try and make it for a bi/tri workout today but I overslept and the gym closes super-early on weekends. I’ll try to catch up tomorrow.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hmmm. 3 days in and no libido change, correct?

I'll be watching for acne too. Some of these anti-E/test boosters have been pretty bad on back acne for me.

Blimey.
    (I have no clue what that means - I may have just called your grandmother "Ni!" for all I know.)
  17. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

Hmmm. 3 days in and no libido change, correct?

I'll be watching for acne too. Some of these anti-E/test boosters have been pretty bad on back acne for me.
    Correct. I've never tried an AI but using PowerFULL/ActivaTe my libido was sky high some days and pretty baseline on others. I'll ask my g/f to give a brief summary when I see her next week

Blimey.
    (I have no clue what that means - I may have just called your grandmother "Ni!" for all I know.)
    It's not her fault!!

18. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Good, solid. Everything felt pretty great but definitely no drastic improvements yet.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Shoulders/arms are looking pretty full. Otherwise, no change.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    I’m a lot less hungry today than I was yesterday. I managed all my meals happily but I couldn’t even think about snacking on a cookie with my coffee despite really wanting to. Based on that I’d say yesterdays increase in appetite was coincidental, but I’ll keep monitoring it.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    Wrists took a bit of a battering hitting the triceps today, but recovered fine. No change.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    No change

Hmmm. I’d say a little up today. I noticed on a few occasions that I was becoming ‘stimulated’ a little easily.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Good, deep. No problem getting eventually up despite a very late night.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Didn’t make the gym today (late night) so I used the equipment I have at home to get this workout done, and it went very well. Felt great all day, although towards late evening I do have a slight headache coming on.
  19. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    No change

◦ APPETITE ◦
    I think it’s up again. It’s really difficult to tell, but it seems like I’m getting hungrier very soon after meals- at least that seems to be the case today. Definitely worth further monitoring anyway.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change and no wrist issues from yesterdays workout.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Slightly elevated- certainly felt a little frisker today but nothing too crazy.

Also up- I seem to be getting ‘semis’ with relative frequency with very little stimulation.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Good, deep as usual. Had to get up very early, felt no grogginess or other energy issues either at the time I woke up or throughout the day.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    New phase of my training regimen (Phase III) so there’s only 2 workouts this week. I decided not to do one of those today because I was kinda busy and because my triceps were pretty sore/tight from yesterday’s session. So today’s a day off, tomorrow will be workout 1 of TP-PT Phase III- really looking forward to the change up in schedule/training protocol.

I’ll also be away for 2 days so my workout tomorrow will have to be first thing in the morning. I’ll try and update as soon as I get back from my workout but if not I’ll catch up with updates when I get back on Thursday.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Blap
    ◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Slightly elevated- certainly felt a little frisker today but nothing too crazy.

Also up- I seem to be getting Ďsemisí with relative frequency with very little stimulation.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)
    HAHA, I must say, I've never seen anyone log their 'Erection Frequency/ Strength' or 'Morning Glory'.
    Nice log tho. I start my T-Force log in a couple weeks. I'll be watching yours to see what I have to look forward to.
  21. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    No change

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Still up and ‘down’- well not really down but normal. I’ve noticed that if I take T-Force ~10 minutes after a meal I get hungry again very very quickly. This effect does not seem quite so prominent if taken actually with or before food but I’ve only been able to try experiment with it a handful of times thus far.

◦ ACNE ◦
    I think the condition of my skin is a little better at the moment. Not really what I was expecting, but it certainly hasn’t gotten worse and complexion does seem slightly improved.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change/ no issues.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Slightly down to be honest- not feeling particularly frisky, but that seems to happen after I see my g/f for a few days (strange but true).

Definitely up. Depsite lowered libido Little Blap seems aroused much easier than normal.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good- no change.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Had a good few days off. Diet was a little skewed with eating out for every meal, but calories remained high. Kept up with my T-Force dosing through keeping a supply in a 35mm camera film canister.

Unlike some of the other guys I don’t feel like anything’s dramatically ‘kicked in’ yet, but this has been a low volume week in the gym and a relaxed week in my personal life. Given that non-training related markers are starting to change (namely appetite, erection frequency and acne/complexion to a lesser extent) I hope that bodybuilding related markers will start to change more significantly as the training volume ramps up again.
  22. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by tmac0280 View Post
    HAHA, I must say, I've never seen anyone log their 'Erection Frequency/ Strength' or 'Morning Glory'.
    Nice log tho. I start my T-Force log in a couple weeks. I'll be watching yours to see what I have to look forward to.

excellent, the more feedback on any beta product the better!
  23. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    No change

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Hovering around normal but I still seem to be noticing an increase in appetite soon after eating, but not absolute hunger. I think I could get a few more small meals in if I was so inclined.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change/very slight improvement perhaps.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change/ no issues.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Picking up. A lot higher today than it has been for a few days.

Still up, in combination with increased libido.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good- no change. Spent ~10 hours driving yesterday to and from a wedding and, although I had an excellent night’s sleep I’m still very very tired today. Hopefully I’ll get back up and functional tomorrow.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    It’s only been a couple of days but I feel like I haven’t worked out in days and I feel a little ‘soft’ already. I really wanted to get to the gym today but the long-ass trip yesterday took a lot out of me. Have 3 workouts set for this week which I’m really looking forward to, and then some progress charts at the end of the week.
  24. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    It was a good session today. The volume probably sapped my strength a little but overall I felt great. Excellent mind/muscle connection.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Looking very full and pumped all over. Nice.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Still bouncing between ‘normal’ and ‘elevated’. Feeling hungrier faster, particularly up to 5-6 hours after training .I could definitely get another meal (or maybe two) in right after training if I wanted.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No real change. Perhaps some improvement in complexion, but nothing significant.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Elevated.

Elevated- still easily (and sometimes inappropriately ) stimulated.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Sleep is still excellent, which is no real change for me. Woke up this morning very refreshed. Overall I’m extremely impressed that I’m not suffering any of the lethargy I had on ActivaTe + PowerFULL.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Good session, everything felt very good. I have a weird cramp in my right hand which seemed to have developed from holding a steering wheel for 10 hours on Saturday. Weird.

Hoping I can make it to the gym tomorrow. Apparently we’re due ‘the most severe snow in years’ all tonight and all day tomorrow. I might have to break out the woolly hat and brave it.

Oh, and I randomly felt up my chest for any puffiness/tenderness or any other worrying symptoms whilst I was in the shower. Everything felt good!
  25. Registered User

Glad things are going well. Phenomenal log very easy to read and I love the feedback! T-force looks very promising I will have to try it this summer.

Keep up the good work.
  26. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Glad things are going well. Phenomenal log very easy to read and I love the feedback! T-force looks very promising I will have to try it this summer.

Keep up the good work.
    thanks a lot! I beliive there are gonna be some little tweaks to the beta formula before release so that'll be interesting to see.
  27. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Solid. Everything felt good/strong except the front squats (see ‘other’). Managed to get my session done pretty quickly too which was cool.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    No real change. Traps/shoulders looking a touch fuller perhaps.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    As has become normal- hovering between ‘average’ and ‘elevated’. After the 2 week mark I’d say this is still the single most notable effect, and a great one for pure bulkers.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains slightly elevated

Remains frequent and more easily aroused.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    MIA I was also busting for a pee so maybe that killed it off. Noticed an some unexpected arousal minutes after taking my first dose though.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Remains very good. Pretty tired/lethargic this afternoon but a late night/early morning happily explains that.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Tried front squats for the first time ever in lieu of a hack-squat machine (and I don’t really like barbell hack squats). Not sure what to make of them. Had to start out light to get my balance but even then the bar seemed to cause some discomfort resting on my delts. I might try the smith machine next session. If not I’ll have to stick with lunges as a replacement for hack squats I guess.

Nothing else I can think of to report on. Very mild headache came on in the gym today but disappeared almost as soon as I finished my session.
  28. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    Updates tomorrow.

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Arms/shoulders looking quite full. Also looking a little softer around the belly area. Measurements tomorrow will let me know for sure.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Still elevated- particularly in the first half of the day.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Increased another notch. Not super high, but high.

Remains frequent/ more easily aroused. Again, automatically aroused within minutes of my first dose too.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good/ no change. No signs of lethargy/tiredness during the day.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Pretty average day. Need to get some Valentines flowers ordered…
  29. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦◦◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦◦◦
    As the graph below should show I’ve gained a small amount of weight and lbm (and also a small amount of fat) at the end of two weeks on what is essentially a recomposition phase for me. Fat gain is tiny/marginal and likely just recording error but it has kicked it into me that I need to get my ass onto the treadmill more frequently. Other than that I’m pleased with the overall trend- it’ll be interesting to see how it goes now that my training volume is increasing back up and the T-Force has had a chance to ‘kick in’.

◦◦◦ STRENGTH ◦◦◦
    I had made a similar chart for my key exercises, but really it looks like a scrappy mixture of randomly coloured dots. I guess it’ll be at least another 2 weeks before it looks meaningful/ coherent and starts to show something/anything worthwhile, so I’ll leave it out for now.

But basically my strength is on a slow but consistent upward trend. However there has been no increase beyond what I would consider normal/expected based on the weeks prior to starting T-Force.

◦◦◦ APPEARANCE ◦◦◦
    Overall I’m looking a little thicker and fuller. Vascularity is as normal though. Workouts tend to be that that bit more satisfying than normal as I feel a little more pumped and fuller for longer. As I said in one of my recent updates I feel a little soft around the belly- but I think the cardio (more specifically the lack of) is to blame there. Could be my imagination though- calliper site measurements show only a tiny change each way around the abdomen and iliac.

◦◦◦ APPETITE ◦◦◦
    This has been a tough one for me to track as, at first, the effects seemed to change daily. After two weeks though it seems like my appetite shoots up ~30+ minutes after a meal when I take my T-Force with that meal. Appetite seems to be effected a lot less if I take the T-Force on an empty stomach. I also seem to be a lot hungrier the first half of the day (up to 6-8 hours post-workout) compared to the second half of the day.

◦◦◦ ACNE ◦◦◦
    Pretty much no change. There have been days when I’v actually thought my complexion has improved slightly, but on balance over 2 weeks I’d say that there has been nothing significant either way in terms of acne.

◦◦◦ JOINTS ◦◦◦
    Absolutely no change.

◦◦◦ LIBIDO ◦◦◦
    Up to around day 12 there had been no change at all in libido beyond what I’d consider my ‘natural cycle’ (weird perhaps but true). After approximately day 12 my libido has increased steadily but surely. I’ve never had libido issue but I definitely feel frisker now (and more often) than I have done in a while.

◦◦◦ ERECTION FREQUENCY/ STRENGTH ◦◦◦
    I noticed erection frequency to be increased very soon after starting T-Force and that has remained consistent throughout the two weeks. It seems to take less to become aroused (coupled with libido in the past few days). Oddly I’ve noticed a specific ‘rise’ very soon after my first dose of the day/ pre-gym.

◦◦◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦◦◦
    Consistently present throughout (normal).

◦◦◦ SLEEP ◦◦ ◦
    Consistenly very good, generally uninterrupted- so that’s no change for me really. I have noticed no grogginess upon waking or lethargy during the day.

◦◦◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦◦◦
    Absolutely no change.

30. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Good strong day for the most part. Squats didn’t feel quite right though. I think I needed a little extra warmup on them because the first working set felt horrible- I think I stopped short of my ‘mark’ on a couple of reps too. Just didn’t feel right. Next set was a lot better though.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Looking full all over- nothing dramatic. What I’d expect after a full body type workout.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    I don’t know why but I’m absolutely ravenous today. Had a giant plate of tuna and past, then an apple and I’m still hungry

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    I think I did something funny to my left knee trying to front-squat last week. Feels uncomfortable. Hopefully it’ll sort itself out or I’ll have to consider starting up an old bottle of Cissus Rx (original) that I have lying about. No problems other than that.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Definitely still up. Not super-duper sky rocketing, but notably elevated.

Remains elevated/ easily stimulated.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present (no change)

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Took a little while to get to sleep last night. Had a little nap in the evening which was probably to blame. I was worried it’d be tough getting out of bed this morning but I still woke up nice and refreshed. So far the lack of lethargy is VERY pleasant.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Workout was looong today. There must’ve been a full moon last night because all of the noobs and gym weirdos were around and being annoying. That interrupted my flow a little as I readjusted my routine around the equipment available.

My first bottle of T-Force is almost gone.
  31. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Nothing amazing but a good solid day.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Still looking quite full all over, but as to be expected post workout. Still looking a little soft in the midriff- damn chocolate biscuits

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Definitely still elevated. Seems to be all day now, not just the earlier half of the day. I’d definitely want to get in another meal or two if I were actively bulking.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    Knee seems to have sorted itself out, which is great. Ditched the front squats for various stances on the leg press to try and give my knees a bit of a break.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Elevated.

Elevated/ easily stimulated- not as noticeable now, but I think I’ve gottten used to it.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Took a little while to get to sleep last night. Had a little nap in the evening which was probably to blame. I was worried it’d be tough getting out of bed this morning but I still woke up nice and refreshed. So far the lack of lethargy is VERY pleasant.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Short sharp workout (empty gym) left me motivated to hit up the cardio- and it felt great! I have about 6 weeks before I see my g/f next (for our anniversary) so my current short term goal is to lose a little flubber for then.

Also used a new pair of gloves that just got delivered- Harbinger Big Grip’s w/ wristwrap. I bought them to replace my Scheik gloves which are great but are getting a little tatty. These Harbingers give exceptional support on pressing movements but I really didn’t like them when pulling- the outer rubber grip is awkward and digs into my hands where it folds. Maybe they just need breaking in.

Anyways, that’s that.
  32. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Good. Substituted incline press for the Hammer Strength Incline Press because I was in the mood. Really and truly didnít want to be squatting today and lost a little concentration during my second set so probably lost a rep or two there. Everything else felt pretty good. Calves are feeling amazing strong right now.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Looking pretty full both in the upper and lower body. Itíll be interesting to see how I look in 2 weeks time when I deload again and Iím not so Ďperpetually pumpedí.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Funnily enough I didnít notice too much in the way of increased appetite today. First time in a couple of weeks I think.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- everything feels good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Mildy elevated- a slight drop from most of the last 7-10 days.

Elevated but not as frequent/noticed.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Good. Still no issues with lethargy or grogginess.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Nothing much to say.

I was ready to report a significant increase in headache duration (most of the last 2 days) and blame this on the T-Force (as I had similar symptoms with ActivaTe) but I realised that this episode has coincided perfectly with my lovely 21inch flat screen monitor going kaput and me having to rely on a measly ancient 15inch- so Iíll blame it on that.
  33. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Solid day. Hit a PR on the bench. Confidence always plays an issue with me their and lifting that little extra weight always disproportionately heavy, but I hit it in the end. Also the weirdo were in force today (Wacky Tuesday) so my workout was a little muddled as I tried fit my workout around them.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Still looking nice and full all over- particularly in the traps and shoulders.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Elevated. Iím now finding that not only do I get hungrier faster but I can eat a LOT more in one sitting, have a break (literally minutes) then eat a whole lot more. Weird feeling but the feeling of Ďfullnessí just disappears moments after eating- then Iím ready for another serving

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change at all

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains elevated.

Seems to have dropped slightly- at least rate of Ďspontaneousí erections have dropped but Ďrecoveryí remains high.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Excellent. No problems falling asleep, no problems waking up- perfect.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    The only other thing to report is that for the past couple of days these headaches have been blistering. Yesterday was particularly bad. At one point I bent over and the pressure at the back of my skull was immense, so I had to take some painkillers which I donít typically do. Iím pretty certain this isnít related to my computer monitor now as Iíve changed that again from a ****ty one to a less ****ty one.

Because of the headaches Iím not jumping to 10 caps per day like I wanted, Iíll be maintaining 8 caps per day.
  34. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    Upper body felt solid. Squats didnít feel quite right for the second week running. Just felt much heavier than usual so I dropped the weight a little and went a few reps higher (although that still felt kinda heavy). Upper body was fine. Shoulders are feeling stronger- pretty sure the weightíll be going up next session.

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Today was one of the rare occasions where I took my hoodie off during training- and man did I notice a difference in fullness. Maybe itís because I havenít seen myself like that for a while, but I was looking fuller and thicker all over.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Not getting higher but still up.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No change at all

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains elevated.

Still seems likes itís dropped a little from weeks 1 and 2.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Had a little trouble falling asleep last night- just felt restless. It happens once in a while. Once I was off I was off and, surprisingly, I woke up refreshed and happy.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Man, I dunno what happened to me in the gym. Early on I was going at a good rate, gym was empty and I was on track for a good amount of cardio time at the end of my workout. Somehow I lost concentration later on and my workout lasted a lot longer than I had anticipated, leaving me with a shortened period for cardio. Other than that the session was pretty good.

Two things I keep forgetting to mention which have been consistently occurring for weeks now are; massively increased thirst during workouts and massive reduction in DOMS. The thirst stops almost as soon as I stop training/ get rehydrated and the reduction in soreness has been apparent for some time- I just keep forgetting to report it.

Past 2 days have been 98% headaches free so I hope Iím over them now. I will, however, continue on at the 2/2/2/2 protocol just to be safe.
  35. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦
    n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Upper body looks very full- particularly shoulders, chest and traps. Still feeling a little soft in the belly area.

Weird thing- I was shooting some pool with a couple of friends this weekend and noticed them whispering in the corner while I was at the table. Turns out they were commenting on my chest and (to their amusement, for some strange reason) how much (quality) size I had put on my frame and how they had never noticed as much until now. Maybe it was my clothes or the lighting or just their epiphany but it does seem to confirm my observation that my upper body area is looking particularly full at the moment.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Not as high/noticeable as earlier weeks but still elevated.

◦ ACNE ◦
    Seemed to notice my upper back getting noticeably oily over the weekend, but that’s since disappeared.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains elevated.

Again, higher but down from the early weeks.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Great sleep, but I had to get up waaaaaaay early today, so I’ll be catching up tonight.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Apologies for letting this log lie dormant for a couple of days- I suddenly became super busy. Had to get up at 4am to get a train across the country for a 9am meeting today and all afternoon I felt sick to the stomach (sign of sleep deprivation). Feeling good now, just tired. Extremely eager to get into the gym tomorrow.

Headaches seem to have completely disappeared now.
  36. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Still looking full in the upper body but a little soft in the midriff. Despite looking fuller there’s been little/zero change in vascularity.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Remains elevated. This was my downfall the other day when I ate three McDonalds Fillet’o’Fish and a regular milkshake for lunch (this was whilt I was travelling). That’s the first time I’ve had a McDonalds in 11 months. My tummy was in turmoil for a good 24 hours

◦ ACNE ◦
    No real change.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains slightly elevated.

I’m noticing it to be considerably down on the first few weeks. Pretty much baseline now.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good. Still no drousiness in the day/lethargy/problems getting up.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change at all.

◦ OTHER ◦
    This week is supposed to be a deload/rest type week since I’ve gone through the entire 12 week rotation of this training program. I’ve decided to run a further 12 weeks with a few tweaks based on my experiences. I didn’t really fancy taking a complete break so I just went to the gym and had fun with it, doing whatever I fancy until I restart on Monday.

Nothing else to report really. At this point I seem to have passed the peak in terms of many of the most prominent effects (appetite/libido/ef). It’ll be interesting to see how the final measurements go in one week’s time.
  37. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦

n/a

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Looking fuller in the upper body, as already reported.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Elevated, but not as much as in earlier weeks.

◦ ACNE ◦
    No real change.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains slightly elevated.

Good/ baseline.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change at all.

◦ OTHER ◦
    Just wanted to post thins quick update to mention that for the firs time in around 4 weeks my chest is as and tight and sore as a mofo. The ‘misc’ workouts this week have killed me.
  38. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Still looking fuller. Noticed yesterday my calves are looking pretty full too.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Elevated today. Perhaps the ‘downturn’ in appetite effect I noticed last week was because of a muddled/hectic week more than anything. Still have a few days worth of T-Force left to find out.

◦ ACNE ◦
    Nothing really.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains elevated.

High, but still seems down from the early weeks.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good. No lethargy/grogginess/trouble getting up.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Good workout. Everything’s feeling good. Had some renewed vigour in the gym starting a new 21 week rotation of TP-PT which is gonna be modified here and there. Chest workout was tough as I was still slightly sore from last week .Hammer Strength Inc Presses in particular send a sharp pain across my right shoulder but that was an isolated incident and shoulders felt great the rest of the workout.
  39. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

◦ BODY COMPOSITION ◦
    n/a

◦ STRENGTH ◦

◦ APPEARANCE ◦
    Still looking fuller. Not quite a noticeable today though. Probably due to the decreased volume this week.

◦ APPETITE ◦
    Definitely up. Last week must?ve been an anomalous one (probably skewed with travelling etc). Not as noticeable because, over the past 40 days, I?ve gotten used to it but it?s as high now as it?s been at any other point in the log.

◦ ACNE ◦
    Nada.

◦ JOINTS ◦
    No change- still good.

◦ LIBIDO ◦
    Remains elevated.

High-ish but definitely down on earlier weeks.

◦ 'MORNING GLORY' ◦
    Present and correct.

◦ SLEEP ◦
    Very good. No lethargy/grogginess/trouble getting up.

◦ MOOD/ AGGRESSION ◦
    No change

◦ OTHER ◦
    Great workout until my cardio session. For some reason I became extremely nauseas during cardio and had to cut it short before I vomited. The feeling lasted about 10 minutes and by the time it subsided I was back home.

Also noticed extreme thirst and irritability during my workout, but at no other point in the day.

Everything else is going well. I?ll be travelling tomorrow so no workout, thus my final T-Force workout is set for Saturday.
  40. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Board Sponsor

- BODY COMPOSITION -

Looking at the charts body composition went in the right direction but there was never anything dramatic. Considering that I had been adding cardio as a means to keeping bodyfat in check and moving through a mild recomp I would be stretched to say that T-Force had much of a positive influence itself in terms of body composition.

One anomalous week towards (week 5) was probably due to a less than ideal diet and training routine over a particularly hectic cluster of days, which included some long distance travel.

- STRENGTH -

At no point did I honestly stop to think in the middle of a workout ?whoa, my strength is through the roof?. Most workouts felt pretty good most in the main and strength was definitely heading in the right direction but I don?t feel there was much of a positive effect from the T-Force in this regard.

Squats had a bit of a lapse in strength for a couple of weeks but I?m nor certain why. My legs just felt particularly weak during those workouts, but that?s not really attributable to the T-Force either as I seemed to bounce back pretty well.

- APPEARANCE -

As I?ve said for most of this log I?ve certainly been looking fuller throughout this log, particularly in the upper body. This was particularly evident after workouts where the typical ?pumped? look seemed to be perpetuated even longer than normal.

Along with this I also felt a little soft in the belly area, despite the measurements indicating that I?ve lost a touch of bodyfat. It?ll be interesting so see how that continues in the days/weeks after the cessation of T-Force.

I noticed no discernible change in vascularity.

- APPETITE -

This was certainly one of the most prominent features of T-Force. With a few days of starting T-Force I found that my appetite shot through the roof and I was able to eat more and feel hungry again very soon after a large meal. This made it tough at times not to snack between ?scheduled? meals. The effect seemed to be most noticeable when I took my caps actually with a meal rather than before or afterwards.

Going into the final few weeks it seemed as if this effect had diminished but I now feel that I had just gotten used to it and so it was as just not noticeable/dramatic after 45 days but my appetite was certainly still elevated.

This would be great for pure bulkers.

- ACNE -

Absolutely no change (positive or negative) throughout the 45 days.

- JOINTS -

Absolutely no change (positive or negative) throughout the 45 days.

- LIBIDO -

Libido became elevated after around two weeks into this log, which was a while after I noticed a change in erection frequency. I definitely found myself aroused easier and more often than normal. This seemed to drop in the final weeks of the log.

- ERECTION FREQUENCY/ STRENGTH -

E/F increased almost immediately and was the first effect I noticed from T-Force. Little Blap became aroused much more easily and much of the time this was independent of my actual arousal levels (potential for some embarrassing situations). I also found ?recovery? to be increased from the get-go. Like libido though, this effect diminished significantly from the earlier weeks but did remain to some extent.

- 'MORNING GLORY' -

Consistently present throughout the 45 days. (no change)

- SLEEP -

Excellent throughout, which is not unusual for me anyway. However I believe T-Force helped me get deeper and consistently uninterrupted sleep where I am prone to waking up at night. I did not notice T-Force effect my energy levels throughout the day. I had no problems at all waking up on T-Force.

- MOOD/ AGGRESSION -

No change at all (positive or negative).

- SIDES -

The only real side effect I had was a consistent headache running for several days (weeks 2-3) which fluctuated between mild and severe. I?m pretty confident that this was due to the T-Force as I don not suffer from headaches normally and the symptoms were very close to those I suffered on another 3, 4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran product (the constant headache varying in severity which ceased, without recurrence, after several days).

Other than that I found T-Force to be completely side effect free.

- OTHER -

Overall, as a bodybuilding product, unfortunately I was not overly impressed with T-Force. I noticed little that would be of direct benefit to the bodybuilder outside of the major appetite enhancement. At no point in the gym did I feel like I was doing anything I wasn?t capable of alone.

As a sexual health product T-Force was great, although the effects certainly seemed to diminish with time.

- WOULD I BUY T-FORCE? -

It is very important to remember that this is currently a beta product and the whole point of a beta product is to assess effectiveness in ?real life?. That being said, with my experience would I purchase T-Force as it is? No. As a bodybuilding product I feel this product needs some tweaking.

--- big thanks to Matt for letting me try this product ---

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. has any used omega sports t force?
    By Austinmck17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. For Sale: Omega Sports T Force (Testosterone Boosters)
    By purebred in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
  3. Omega Sports T-Force Related Questions
    By bigsowndz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 07:56 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:16 AM
  5. Omega Sports T-Force back at the Planet in a BIG way!
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 08:29 AM