Hey Dsade, Help With DCP

jjs3788

Awards
I just got my DCP yesterday morning. I took two in the am and two at night. I really didnt feel anything, but I didnt expect to that quick. I read some of the other logs where people were taking 3x3 if they were good size folks. I am 6-01 235 lbs. so I figured I would try it. This morning I had some NO2, PMD Pump Fuel and 3 DCP, 30 min later I ate 9 egg whites and two pack of oatmeal. 30 min later I had a moderate workout. Partway through my workout I started feeling lightheaded/dizzy. I had a protein shake and a celltech drink shortly after my workout and was still lightheaded. It has now been almost 7 hrs since I took the first dose and I am still feeling exactly the same was. It has not went away. Any thoughts ? I was hoping to feel better by now. I think I am gonna skip the nightly dose till I feel better ? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you are the first to note any kind of effect like this. Can you tell me more about your recent diet? How much cardio had you done?

IT sounds like you started feeling these effects over an hour after taking your supps, as soon as physical exertion started. There could be some interaction with the NO supp contributing to low blood pressure, but to me it sounds like it might be blood sugar related.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i havnt felt this since started DCP and ive been on it for almost 40 days straight. It could be like dsade said something to do with ur blood sugar.

R3d

R3d

Awards
I wouldn't assume it's DCP. Prove that nothing else is causing it first.

I've been doing 3x3 and I'm 160. No problems.

jjs3788

Awards
Sorry for the delay. I just got back from dinner. My diet has been pretty good for the last two weeks. Mainly chicken/rice oatmeal, eggwhites and protein shakes. The first day I took two tablets in the am, along with my MT Cell Tech, NO2 and my Pump Fuel. 30 min later I had a protein shake and 30 min after that I hit a hard workout. I was fine all day. I took two more at night and still all was fine. So I figured after eating a big meal this morning that three would be no preoblem, especially since I am a big guy. I would say that the lightheadedness started just before or just as I started working out today. I took the exact same things as yesterday with the DCP only today I had a big breakfast and 3 tablets. Its not almost 9pm and if I look down and then back up I am still lightheaded. I just had two chicken breasts and a large helping of mashed potatoes for dinner. As far as cardio goes, I havent started any yet. I drink about 103oz of water a day. I had more protein shakes than real food yesterday. Today I had more real food. I dont know for sure, but I dont think its low blood sugar. I took in 96g of sugar yesterday and 111 today, before the dinner I just ate. What do you guys think. I dont wanna stop this product, but I am concerned that these effects have lasted this long. I am not gonna take the nighttime dose. I am gonna see how I feel in the am. If all is well, I will rty 2 tablets again. So, what do you think ?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Since 2 tabs didn't bother you, I would drop back down to 2 pills 3 times a day for 5 to 7 days. After 7 days, your body should be pretty accustomed to the DCP so then I would try 3 again. If the dizziness continues at this point I would stick with 2 a day. Is a little strange as I just finished my DCP run and had no side effects at 9 caps a day. Anyway, hope it works out for you.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
you know what I tried cardio for the first time today with DCP

took 3 dcp
30min later breakfast
~ 2hours later - cardio for 75min

Felt a little lightheaded, but nothing too serious. However, this did not happen when I had a weights workout..with the same dosage and the same breakfast..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with dropping dosage back to 2 x 3 times a day, or even back to 2x2, and assessing tolerance.

jjs3788

Awards
I was just concerned that these symptoms have lasted this long without decreasing at all. I am gonna go to bed now. I will update you in the morning as to how I feel. Thanks for all the quick replies.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PLease do.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yeah, if this continues I would definately drop back or discontinue use but I would verify that it's DCP causing the side-effects first. If I were you, the next training session I would just take DCP and leave out all the other stuff. If it still happens then you know it's DCP. If it doesn't happen then I would continue each day adding 1 more supp and see how that goes.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Could have just been a sh!tty day.

I've gone up to 6 pills without any problems... and I've only been using DCP for a week :)

Let us know how you feel tomorrow.

jjs3788

Awards
Hey guys, will its 10:15 am and I am feeling pretty good now. I am gonna take take Bludevil's advice and just do the DCP today. Im not even gonna do protein shakes. I will update you guys in a couple hours. Im gonna take two now, along with my oatmeal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you are feeling better. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your feeling better. I was thinking about this last night and thought it might be better if you laid off all supp's for 1 to 2 days to clear out your system. It could be a difference in diet, stress or many other external variables that could be causing this besides DCP. After a couple of days and no side-effects, then I would add 1 supp back in each day and go from their.

Again, glad to hear your feeling better this morning.

jjs3788

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. I am not taking the Pump Fuel anymore. It tastes horrible. My only supps will be the DCP, Cell Tech and Glutamine. Along with my protein shakes. I think I will do the 2x2 DCP for a few days ( Daytona Bike week is in March, so I wanna look good), along with the shakes and maybe on wednesday I will start the glutamine. That will be a new supp for me. I will hold off on the Cell Tech for a few days after the glutamine and see how I feel. I guess I gotta give my body a chance to get used to all this new stuff Im stuffing in it. Thanks again to everyone for their advice.

jjs3788

Awards
Hey Dsade, just wanted to let you know. I took the DCP all last week and all was well. I have added all the supps back in except the pump fuel. It tasted awful. I am currently taking 3x2 of the DCP a day. Can I go up to 3x3 ? Would it help or have no aditional affect ? So far with the 3x2, I havent noticed anything at all. I eat very healthy and low fat. I have not started any cardio yet. I have one month before the beach trip in Daytona come and I wanna shed weight fast.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it verified that it WASN'T the DCP. You should be ok to go up to 3x3.

jjs3788

Awards
Thanks for the help. I am glad it wasnt that also.

terence

Awards
is 6x1 instead of 3x2 okay? i figured spreading the dosage out would be better

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is 6x1 instead of 3x2 okay? i figured spreading the dosage out would be better
Marc McDougal, a diet and training expert, shifted his dcp intake to 1x5 and is raving about the results. This is something I sm very curious about in others.

Will you report your results?

Blk98Bird

Awards
Marc McDougal, a diet and training expert, shifted his dcp intake to 1x5 and is raving about the results. This is something I sm very curious about in others.

Will you report your results?
I just got my bottle today and I can try taking the 6x1 dosage scheme if you want Dsade. The only problem is that my diet isn't set in stone, i'm just fairly consistent as far as cals and such go but I mostly track things in my head and aim for a range.

DCP is taken without food generally, correct? That way I can plan the 6 doses around my meals if I know that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you should shoot for 1/2 hour before meals, if possible.