Hairylarry35's DCP log (and a few more goodies, too!)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. sounds kind of like my workout experience tonight. Morons


  2. Yeah...how long DO the Morans stay at your gym pretending to keep their New Year's Resolutions? Sounds like we need a poll.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yeah...how long DO the Morans stay at your gym pretending to keep their New Year's Resolutions? Sounds like we need a poll.
    Haha, definitely!

  4. Day 28

    Good bi workout, tonight. I've been putting on minimal body fat with an increased caloric diet. Lean body mass has definitely increased... I can really start to really notice a difference. Cardio has been rather lax, though. I am going to need to kick it up for the AM workouts.

    The only issue I have is getting my a$$ to bed! If I'm not asleep by 11:30, you can pretty much forget about cardio (or at least I talk myself out of it in the morning).

    Workin2005 sent me a great copy of a workout routine that I am giving a shot. It really does look great, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh, and I can't wait to open my mailbox with a little lipoderm-RK soon

    HL

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    [The only issue I have is getting my a$$ to bed! If I'm not asleep by 11:30, you can pretty much forget about cardio (or at least I talk myself out of it in the morning). HL

    so true...just gotta force yourself...i have that problem alot..but i drag my happy ass to my supps...take them with ice cold water.....and just stand around so i dont fall asleep again.
    •   
       


  6. The Lipoderm-RK should go out tomorrow...tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    so true...just gotta force yourself...i have that problem alot..but i drag my happy ass to my supps...take them with ice cold water.....and just stand around so i dont fall asleep again.
    You're right. The "Stay standing until you're awake" method is always the best. But when I wake up in the AM, I swear I can rationalize ANYTHING! We'll see what tomorrow brings. :crossfingures:

    HL
  8. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Lipoderm-RK should go out tomorrow...tomorrow.
    No worries! NP is the number one company on this board in customer service and quality products. And I know there are always unforeseen obsticles that show up from time to time. Keep up the good work, Matt. I can't wait!

    HL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    i drag my happy ass to my supps...take them with ice cold water.....and just stand around so i dont fall asleep again.
    Or you can do what I do when I need to get going right away in the morning...

    take:
    2 Basic Cuts
    5 Mg Yohimbine
    20 mg synephrine
    1/4 tsp ALCAR
    1/4 tsp Green tea extract

    Then I lay back down and like 15 minutes later, I just cant take it anymore... I have to get up and get stuff done (at light speed!) LOL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    And I know there are always unforeseen testicles that show up from time to time.

    HL

  11. LMAO! Leggo, you bast*rd!

  12. HAHA, sorry I couldn't resist!

  13. Day 32

    I've been down for a few days now with a killer cold. I was hitting morning cardio in this fridged weather by running on the board walk next to the East River... boy, that was dumb.

    I got back to the gym tonight and I was going to do a chest/tris workout, but it centered mostly around tris before I got too tired. I don't need to knock my immune system down anymore than it is, so I'm going to take a break and recover. I REALLY need to add poseiden or some sort of vitamin product to my staples to prevent this from happening in the future.

    Fat has come back on a bit, but mostly due to a HORRIBLE diet these past few days. Pizza, fried chicken, buffalo wings... mmmm!!!! Nonetheless, the damage has been minimal compared to where I should be. Oh, well. Eating more greens will be better for me all around I guess.

    HL

  14. Having a cold SUCKS!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 28

    Good bi workout, tonight. I've been putting on minimal body fat with an increased caloric diet. Lean body mass has definitely increased... I can really start to really notice a difference. Cardio has been rather lax, though. I am going to need to kick it up for the AM workouts.

    The only issue I have is getting my a$$ to bed! If I'm not asleep by 11:30, you can pretty much forget about cardio (or at least I talk myself out of it in the morning).

    Workin2005 sent me a great copy of a workout routine that I am giving a shot. It really does look great, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh, and I can't wait to open my mailbox with a little lipoderm-RK soon

    HL
    Let me know how that Program goes HL...great thread

    Workin

  16. Day 34

    Another day off... still not feeling great.


    Workin, I really look forward to the plan! I'll keep you posted... once my immune system gets off its ass, that is. Thanks again, bro!

    HL

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Day 34

    Another day off... still not feeling great.


    Workin, I really look forward to the plan! I'll keep you posted... once my immune system gets off its ass, that is. Thanks again, bro!

    HL
    My Pleasure ;-)

    Workin

  18. Alright people, my final write up will most likely be coming, soon. I must say that this has been quite an awesome experience with increased endurance and the ability to eat and not suffer the large deposits of fat. At any rate, more to come and I will probably start a new thread that includes Lipoderm Ultra-RK along side of DCP.

    Day 38

    GREAT work out tonight. My muscles feel so freakin' pumped right now! AP has been a good addition to DCP. I wish I started this earlier!

    Alas, my fat a$$ has been eating horribly, lately. Too much of a poor diet while not going to the gym because I was fighting off a cold has impacted me in a harsh manner. I'm back on track now and things are going better. We'll see what the future holds.

    HL


    EDIT: Happy Crown day! Red stars for rep beyond repute is a thing of the past, apparently
    Last edited by HairyLarry35; 02-11-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Good bye Red Star

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Alright people, my final write up will most likely be coming, soon. I must say that this has been quite an awesome experience with increased endurance and the ability to eat and not suffer the large deposits of fat. At any rate, more to come and I will probably start a new thread that includes Lipoderm Ultra-RK along side of DCP.

    Day 38

    GREAT work out tonight. My muscles feel so freakin' pumped right now! AP has been a good addition to DCP. I wish I started this earlier!

    Alas, my fat a$$ has been eating horribly, lately. Too much of a poor diet while not going to the gym because I was fighting off a cold has impacted me in a harsh manner. I'm back on track now and things are going better. We'll see what the future holds.

    HL


    EDIT: Happy Crown day! Red stars for rep beyond repute is a thing of the past, apparently
    Glad your feeling better HL...I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress!

    Workin

  20. All good things must come to an end... as such, my DCP experience and this wonderful log needs to, too.

    My overall impression on this product is that it is a fantastic supplement that would greatly support any one out there who is trying to cut. Personally, I saw my best fat loss on DCP while using a CKD diet. The fat that was lost is credited to mainly diet and exercise, but without a doubt, the thermo effect of DCP was noted and damage control was definitely a factor at times!

    When coming off my CKD and still using DCP, I noticed an increase in water weight (which is to be expected) but overall fat gain was kept to a minimum. I went off my stims a few weeks ago and I have still remained at a moderate bf% (13.2 now).

    But guess what... It's not over yet!!!! I'm starting up a brand new log using DCP and lipoderm ultra-RK in the next few days (the link will posted in this thread shortly). As you will see, my goals will center around re-compositioning still, but with a MUCH larger focus on exercise... I made too many excuses during this bout. I hope you come along for the ride!

    Finally, I want to give a special thanks to Dsade for selecting me as a tester. In this coming log, I want to be more active in using FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal for macros, diet posting, and comments from others as well as uploading pics on a regular basis.

    Thanks again for all of the support!

    HL

  21. My latest log:

    HL's DCP and Lipoderm ultra-RK log

    Thanks again for all of the support guys.

    HL

  22. Great job HL!

    Workin

  23. Awesome job HL!

  24. Thanks, guys!!

  25. Excellent work, my friend...excellent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawed Runs TRENABOL and a Few Other Goodies To Cut Up
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:21 PM
  2. androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. Radaruckus' DCP, LX, and BC Log
    By radaruckus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:09 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Log in
Log in