Hairylarry35's DCP log (and a few more goodies, too!)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 11 (late night)

My body does not switch back to ketosis easily. Ketosticks still show I am putting out a small amount of ketones, but nothing large. I think I will skip my next refeed, or at least extend it by a few extra days.

DCP is rocking my world! I'm definitely ordering some more. Pics will be up tomorrow. The only bad news is that I am running out of cAMP. I have about a day and a half left. Oh, well.

By the way, I'm thinking of switching to a 40/40/20 and adding anabolic pump if ketosis isn't induced shortly.

Dsade, are you going to sell any shares of RPN stock? Because, I would like to buy some, please

HL

2. Subscribed...
    •   

3. I think AP and DCP on 40/40/20 would be killer!

I am looking forward to starting my DCP cycle. I too am on CKD so.... we shall see

4. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    I think AP and DCP on 40/40/20 would be killer!
    I am looking forward to starting my DCP cycle. I too am on CKD so.... we shall see
    Me too! I've got my pics taken (I was going to put them up last night, but the wireless was on the fritz), but I think you guys will be impressed with the progress I've made.

I can't wait to throw in some Lipoderm-RK! Once that hits.. forget about it:bb:

HL

5. Day 13
    Workouts the past few nights have been great with endurance (cardio), but a little subpar with strenght (weights). It could be the fact that I'm hitting Ketosis and re-depleting my glycogen stores is kicking my ass. I had a hard time concentrating at work today.

If the file up-load center is operational, I'll post my pics (from a few days ago) up on the board. Like I said, I'm happy with the progress.

Currently, I'm 12.8% bf and 192.4 lbs.

Tonights workout will be back and bis, so I'll come back to edit and update this post. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat my tunafish w/ mayo and a spoon full of EVOO

HL

EDIT: *sigh* file upload center is still down. I'll wait until tomorrow.
    Last edited by HairyLarry35; 01-16-2007 at 06:14 PM.
    •   

6. Day 14

There's nothing like seeing dark purple on a ketostick

I'll probably run this straight through next weekend so that my body can really start getting used to ketosis. Diet is 100% in check and I'm lovin' how I feel!

I was a little better with concentration and work all around today (byyyyy the way, I got a promotion ), but workout was still... eh.

Again, this is my first time on a CKD that I haven't quit. After two weeks of being used to this, I believe my overall feelings will adjust.

I'm going to try to wake and get some AM cardio in, but it is f***ing cold outside! By the way, I have roughly a week left of DCP and I will be ordering some more once my pay check next week comes in (I've gotta make sure food/rent is taken care of first).

HL

7. Larry...keep running in ketosis and you will be my hero. As a matter of fact, I am going to toss you another bottle of DCP since you have been the strictest tester, using ketosis.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Larry...keep running in ketosis and you will be my hero. As a matter of fact, I am going to toss you another bottle of DCP since you have been the strictest tester, using ketosis.
    D, you just made my Christmas Card list. Thanks, man!! Woooooo! Now I'm definitely getting up tomorrow morning for AM cardio!

HL

9. No problem...you are a top quality tester. I will send this out tomorrow morning.

10. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Day 14

There's nothing like seeing dark purple on a ketostick

HL
    That is a great accomplishment! I'm pretty used to CKD, It takes me a while to get to the darker end of the ketostick but I don't get that lethargy brainfog like I used to. Keep up the good work and ride out the ketosis a little longer (I plan to do this also, to super deplete) it will make the next carbload well worth it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    No problem...you are a top quality tester. I will send this out tomorrow morning.
    Nice move, good karma will definately come your way

12. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil
    Nice move, good karma will definately come your way
    You've got that right! I'm the type of guy (football/wrestler/egotistical mentality) that will rise to the occassion in situations like this. After being rewarded over and over again by Nutraplanet (more specifically, dsade), I view this as another challenge to continue my efforts and diet towards fat loss that will help edify the fact that DCP is freakin' awesome!

With that being said, I'm taking it easy on the stims (clen/HD) for the next few days. I'm in full blow ketosis and I'm feeling a little under the whether. I'm going to taper down tomorrow and let my body get used to consuming mainly fats and the proper amount of protein/lbm. I'm thinking that I will wait until after the refeed planned down the road to start them back up.

The morning run was kind of Sh*tty, but that has to do with all of the above reasons and the fact that it was freezing outside. Not that I'm complaining about the whether (we've had it pretty nice in NYC up until now), but I am totally looking forward to Spring.

No weights tonight. I need some time off to recover. Ketosis is a b*tch.

HL

13. I hear ya on the ketosis, glad it's you and not me ;-)

14. Day 19

Alright, I'm back! Soooooo, I decided to carb up this weekend Sorry, but I'm back on track for weight loss. Also, I just got my DCP in the mail!!! Thanks, D!

Tonight will be a Chest and Tri's workout with a little cardio at the end. AM cardio tomorrow. Can't wait to get Lipo-RK in the mix!

Updated pic... I like the progress

Name:  Abs_DCP_2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  32.5 KB

HL

15. Excellent USPS service. I am sticking with them from now on, for sure.

Pictures are looking really good.

16. Fantastic progress HL!! I can't wait to see where I'm at on day 19. I hope my results are as pronounced as yours:bb2:

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Excellent USPS service. I am sticking with them from now on, for sure.

Pictures are looking really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Fantastic progress HL!! I can't wait to see where I'm at on day 19. I hope my results are as pronounced as yours:bb2:
    Thanks, fellas! I'm doing my best. Keep in mind I stimmed myself silly for a while(clen, t3, HD), but DCP has been a major role player, by far. I'm thinking of dropping clen after this week. I'll throw it on the self... or better yet, down the drain. Re-introducing it always sucks on the first day. Bleh. Anywho, I need to go swallow some olive oil and think about the next time I can enjoy some brown rice, milk, fruit... ahwhw.... I'm already going nuts!

In another week, I might seriously consider hitting AP and DCP instead of more of this keto nonsense. I think 4 people offered me gum today because my breath is already getting NASTY!! But I am getting some great results.

And by the way, D, USPS is freakin' great! By far my favorite way to receive supps. FedEx always drops it off at the management offce at my building. USPS just stuffs it in the mail box. Those little things make ya happy!

HL

18. Keto breath sucks!
  19. Talking Bring on the Anabolic Pump!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Keto breath sucks!
    Well, Leggo.. No more! I've talked it over with the man, and I'm going to start on a nice, lovely 50/30/20 diet. And it feels soooooooooooooooooooo good

Day 20

My reasons are that I am going to start moving towards a recomp instead of a straight cut. Complex carbs and protein will begin the process of building muscle will shredding that fat.

Now then, I'm not sure if I will continue with the clen since I will be introducing AP, but T3 will start to play a more pivatol role. As such, two other new supps will be added:

Retain
    Hyperdrol

I'm looking for mass building and fat shredding. The cortisol reducing properties of Retain are my main focus.

I'm also taking the night off from working out. I'm so tired (possibily from entering carbs back into my body).

Thanks to everybody who is keeping track of my log and posting encouragement. Any type of positive feedback goes right toward motivation! :clean:

HL

BTW- pics and measurements coming this weekend.

20. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Well, Leggo.. No more! I've talked it over with the man, and I'm going to start on a nice, lovely 50/30/20 diet. And it feels soooooooooooooooooooo good

Nice... I'm looking forward to doing that in a month or so

21. DAY 21 -- ANABOLIC PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!! I swear, I was a god in the gym, today. Obviously coming off a CKD and having carbs back in my system stimulated my muscle, but man... I was doing power shrugs and worked up to 495 (its been a while since I've hit that).

I was pouring sweat the whole time! AP and DCP is probably one of my favorite stacks to date.

I hit the bike afterwards for a little while to work some lactic acid out of my legs (i did cleans and my whole body is pumped right now). I have a feeling I am going to sleep well tonight.

Stay tuned

HL

22. sounds good bro

23. Day 22 - off day

My dad came down to the city and we went out for some drinks... oh, and a meal

So, off night. But I'm feeling awesome! Leggo, I highly recommend this stack for endurance and the great pump after working out. Carbs all the way

Anyway, I have a side question for you guys still following my progress, but the question isn't for me.. it's for my Dad.

He is 52 yrs old, 6'1'', ~230, and is a monster! The guy runs around 4-8 miles a day or works out in the weight room like a psycho (seriously, I think he is disturbed). He repped out 385 the other day for bench!! His PR!

So, here is the thing: he is hurting. Joints and muscles. He is old, but as a retired LTC in the Army (West Point grad), he has a military mentality that makes his body get through the pain. I have him using BCAAs, potassium, and gucamine chondrioton (sp?). He doesn't want to take any more pills (I suggested cissus), but is willing to do a shake. I was thinking Posieden and a good whey protein will help. Any thoughts?

It sucks seeing a guy so strong start to fall apart. He is getting frustrated with it, but I guess this just happens.

HL

24. I'm on it! That looks like the perfect recomp stack for after the wedding

25. How bad does Cissus taste in a shake?

26. You what, I bet not that bad. Cissus doesn't have much of a taste as I recall. Maybe I'll get some bulk powder for him to toss in.

Thanks, D! Good suggestion.

27. Day 23 - another off day. Tired as hell. Tomorrow and Sunday will be big workout days in the gym.

HL

28. Day 25
    I rocked out in the gym, today. I have no idea why, but I have been in a really good grove lately. Hitting all my reps, getting great pumps (thanks AP), and eating a hypercaloric diet without putting on any excess fat! DCP is definitely a new cutting staple that I will use from here on out.

Now for the updates:
    weight: 197 (a bit thinker in overall muscle tone)
    BF%: 12.8 (keep in mind, I'm off CKD... that's still awesome!)

Photos? Well... I dont know where my camera is I didn't go out this weekend, but last weekend I did and I may have left it at a friends place (a "friend's" place... if you know what I mean ) So now I need to figure out how to get it back. It might cost me a dinner and bottle of wine, but oh well. We'll see.

Stay tuned.
    HL

29. Day 26

I can honestly say that today is one of the first days I am looking and feeling leaner. Since ending CKD, I have put on excess water weight. Now, I am seeing my abs coming back out (slowly) and my muscles feel fuller.

I rocked out back tonight... and I was kind of a **** in the weight room, though. One guy was just sitting on a bench, doing nothing for at least 3 minutes. So, I asked him if I could work in doing DB rows (the other benches were occupied by people working in). He said sure. By the time I get to my next set, the freakin' guy is doing the same thing! Just sitting there!!! This time when I ask him, he looks at me like I just called his mother a wh*re. He finally got up, but man! What a jerk.

Conclusion: Hairylarry35 cannot wait for Spring to get here so the ********* can go outside and frolock around.

(Just think.. I'm this mad and I'm not even "on" anything.)

Oh, well. Good workout

HL

30. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Day 26

I can honestly say that today is one of the first days I am looking and feeling leaner. Since ending CKD, I have put on excess water weight. Now, I am seeing my abs coming back out (slowly) and my muscles feel fuller.

I rocked out back tonight... and I was kind of a **** in the weight room, though. One guy was just sitting on a bench, doing nothing for at least 3 minutes. So, I asked him if I could work in doing DB rows (the other benches were occupied by people working in). He said sure. By the time I get to my next set, the freakin' guy is doing the same thing! Just sitting there!!! This time when I ask him, he looks at me like I just called his mother a wh*re. He finally got up, but man! What a jerk.

Conclusion: Hairylarry35 cannot wait for Spring to get here so the ********* can go outside and frolock around.

(Just think.. I'm this mad and I'm not even "on" anything.)

Oh, well. Good workout

HL
    lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawed Runs TRENABOL and a Few Other Goodies To Cut Up
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:21 PM
  2. androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. Radaruckus' DCP, LX, and BC Log
    By radaruckus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:09 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:21 PM