Hairylarry35's DCP log (and a few more goodies, too!) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Hairylarry35's DCP log (and a few more goodies, too!)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    No problem...you are a top quality tester. I will send this out tomorrow morning.
    Nice move, good karma will definately come your way

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil
    Nice move, good karma will definately come your way
    You've got that right! I'm the type of guy (football/wrestler/egotistical mentality) that will rise to the occassion in situations like this. After being rewarded over and over again by Nutraplanet (more specifically, dsade), I view this as another challenge to continue my efforts and diet towards fat loss that will help edify the fact that DCP is freakin' awesome!

With that being said, I'm taking it easy on the stims (clen/HD) for the next few days. I'm in full blow ketosis and I'm feeling a little under the whether. I'm going to taper down tomorrow and let my body get used to consuming mainly fats and the proper amount of protein/lbm. I'm thinking that I will wait until after the refeed planned down the road to start them back up.

The morning run was kind of Sh*tty, but that has to do with all of the above reasons and the fact that it was freezing outside. Not that I'm complaining about the whether (we've had it pretty nice in NYC up until now), but I am totally looking forward to Spring.

No weights tonight. I need some time off to recover. Ketosis is a b*tch.

HL
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya on the ketosis, glad it's you and not me ;-)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Day 19

Alright, I'm back! Soooooo, I decided to carb up this weekend Sorry, but I'm back on track for weight loss. Also, I just got my DCP in the mail!!! Thanks, D!

Tonight will be a Chest and Tri's workout with a little cardio at the end. AM cardio tomorrow. Can't wait to get Lipo-RK in the mix!

Updated pic... I like the progress

Name:  Abs_DCP_2.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  32.5 KB

HL
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Excellent USPS service. I am sticking with them from now on, for sure.

Pictures are looking really good.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Fantastic progress HL!! I can't wait to see where I'm at on day 19. I hope my results are as pronounced as yours:bb2:
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Excellent USPS service. I am sticking with them from now on, for sure.

Pictures are looking really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Fantastic progress HL!! I can't wait to see where I'm at on day 19. I hope my results are as pronounced as yours:bb2:
    Thanks, fellas! I'm doing my best. Keep in mind I stimmed myself silly for a while(clen, t3, HD), but DCP has been a major role player, by far. I'm thinking of dropping clen after this week. I'll throw it on the self... or better yet, down the drain. Re-introducing it always sucks on the first day. Bleh. Anywho, I need to go swallow some olive oil and think about the next time I can enjoy some brown rice, milk, fruit... ahwhw.... I'm already going nuts!

In another week, I might seriously consider hitting AP and DCP instead of more of this keto nonsense. I think 4 people offered me gum today because my breath is already getting NASTY!! But I am getting some great results.

And by the way, D, USPS is freakin' great! By far my favorite way to receive supps. FedEx always drops it off at the management offce at my building. USPS just stuffs it in the mail box. Those little things make ya happy!

HL
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Keto breath sucks!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Talking Bring on the Anabolic Pump!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Keto breath sucks!
    Well, Leggo.. No more! I've talked it over with the man, and I'm going to start on a nice, lovely 50/30/20 diet. And it feels soooooooooooooooooooo good

Day 20

My reasons are that I am going to start moving towards a recomp instead of a straight cut. Complex carbs and protein will begin the process of building muscle will shredding that fat.

Now then, I'm not sure if I will continue with the clen since I will be introducing AP, but T3 will start to play a more pivatol role. As such, two other new supps will be added:

Retain
    Hyperdrol

I'm looking for mass building and fat shredding. The cortisol reducing properties of Retain are my main focus.

I'm also taking the night off from working out. I'm so tired (possibily from entering carbs back into my body).

Thanks to everybody who is keeping track of my log and posting encouragement. Any type of positive feedback goes right toward motivation! :clean:

HL

BTW- pics and measurements coming this weekend.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Well, Leggo.. No more! I've talked it over with the man, and I'm going to start on a nice, lovely 50/30/20 diet. And it feels soooooooooooooooooooo good

Nice... I'm looking forward to doing that in a month or so
  11. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 21 -- ANABOLIC PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!! I swear, I was a god in the gym, today. Obviously coming off a CKD and having carbs back in my system stimulated my muscle, but man... I was doing power shrugs and worked up to 495 (its been a while since I've hit that).

I was pouring sweat the whole time! AP and DCP is probably one of my favorite stacks to date.

I hit the bike afterwards for a little while to work some lactic acid out of my legs (i did cleans and my whole body is pumped right now). I have a feeling I am going to sleep well tonight.

Stay tuned

HL
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

sounds good bro
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Day 22 - off day

My dad came down to the city and we went out for some drinks... oh, and a meal

So, off night. But I'm feeling awesome! Leggo, I highly recommend this stack for endurance and the great pump after working out. Carbs all the way

Anyway, I have a side question for you guys still following my progress, but the question isn't for me.. it's for my Dad.

He is 52 yrs old, 6'1'', ~230, and is a monster! The guy runs around 4-8 miles a day or works out in the weight room like a psycho (seriously, I think he is disturbed). He repped out 385 the other day for bench!! His PR!

So, here is the thing: he is hurting. Joints and muscles. He is old, but as a retired LTC in the Army (West Point grad), he has a military mentality that makes his body get through the pain. I have him using BCAAs, potassium, and gucamine chondrioton (sp?). He doesn't want to take any more pills (I suggested cissus), but is willing to do a shake. I was thinking Posieden and a good whey protein will help. Any thoughts?

It sucks seeing a guy so strong start to fall apart. He is getting frustrated with it, but I guess this just happens.

HL
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I'm on it! That looks like the perfect recomp stack for after the wedding
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

How bad does Cissus taste in a shake?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

You what, I bet not that bad. Cissus doesn't have much of a taste as I recall. Maybe I'll get some bulk powder for him to toss in.

Thanks, D! Good suggestion.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Day 23 - another off day. Tired as hell. Tomorrow and Sunday will be big workout days in the gym.

HL
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Day 25
    I rocked out in the gym, today. I have no idea why, but I have been in a really good grove lately. Hitting all my reps, getting great pumps (thanks AP), and eating a hypercaloric diet without putting on any excess fat! DCP is definitely a new cutting staple that I will use from here on out.

Now for the updates:
    weight: 197 (a bit thinker in overall muscle tone)
    BF%: 12.8 (keep in mind, I'm off CKD... that's still awesome!)

Photos? Well... I dont know where my camera is I didn't go out this weekend, but last weekend I did and I may have left it at a friends place (a "friend's" place... if you know what I mean ) So now I need to figure out how to get it back. It might cost me a dinner and bottle of wine, but oh well. We'll see.

Stay tuned.
    HL
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Day 26

I can honestly say that today is one of the first days I am looking and feeling leaner. Since ending CKD, I have put on excess water weight. Now, I am seeing my abs coming back out (slowly) and my muscles feel fuller.

I rocked out back tonight... and I was kind of a **** in the weight room, though. One guy was just sitting on a bench, doing nothing for at least 3 minutes. So, I asked him if I could work in doing DB rows (the other benches were occupied by people working in). He said sure. By the time I get to my next set, the freakin' guy is doing the same thing! Just sitting there!!! This time when I ask him, he looks at me like I just called his mother a wh*re. He finally got up, but man! What a jerk.

Conclusion: Hairylarry35 cannot wait for Spring to get here so the ********* can go outside and frolock around.

(Just think.. I'm this mad and I'm not even "on" anything.)

Oh, well. Good workout

HL
  20. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Day 26

I can honestly say that today is one of the first days I am looking and feeling leaner. Since ending CKD, I have put on excess water weight. Now, I am seeing my abs coming back out (slowly) and my muscles feel fuller.

I rocked out back tonight... and I was kind of a **** in the weight room, though. One guy was just sitting on a bench, doing nothing for at least 3 minutes. So, I asked him if I could work in doing DB rows (the other benches were occupied by people working in). He said sure. By the time I get to my next set, the freakin' guy is doing the same thing! Just sitting there!!! This time when I ask him, he looks at me like I just called his mother a wh*re. He finally got up, but man! What a jerk.

Conclusion: Hairylarry35 cannot wait for Spring to get here so the ********* can go outside and frolock around.

(Just think.. I'm this mad and I'm not even "on" anything.)

Oh, well. Good workout

HL
    lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

sounds kind of like my workout experience tonight. Morons
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Yeah...how long DO the Morans stay at your gym pretending to keep their New Year's Resolutions? Sounds like we need a poll.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah...how long DO the Morans stay at your gym pretending to keep their New Year's Resolutions? Sounds like we need a poll.
    Haha, definitely!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Day 28

Good bi workout, tonight. I've been putting on minimal body fat with an increased caloric diet. Lean body mass has definitely increased... I can really start to really notice a difference. Cardio has been rather lax, though. I am going to need to kick it up for the AM workouts.

The only issue I have is getting my a$$ to bed! If I'm not asleep by 11:30, you can pretty much forget about cardio (or at least I talk myself out of it in the morning).

Workin2005 sent me a great copy of a workout routine that I am giving a shot. It really does look great, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh, and I can't wait to open my mailbox with a little lipoderm-RK soon

HL
  25. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    [The only issue I have is getting my a$$ to bed! If I'm not asleep by 11:30, you can pretty much forget about cardio (or at least I talk myself out of it in the morning). HL

so true...just gotta force yourself...i have that problem alot..but i drag my happy ass to my supps...take them with ice cold water.....and just stand around so i dont fall asleep again.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

The Lipoderm-RK should go out tomorrow...tomorrow.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    so true...just gotta force yourself...i have that problem alot..but i drag my happy ass to my supps...take them with ice cold water.....and just stand around so i dont fall asleep again.
    You're right. The "Stay standing until you're awake" method is always the best. But when I wake up in the AM, I swear I can rationalize ANYTHING! We'll see what tomorrow brings. :crossfingures:

HL
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Lipoderm-RK should go out tomorrow...tomorrow.
    No worries! NP is the number one company on this board in customer service and quality products. And I know there are always unforeseen obsticles that show up from time to time. Keep up the good work, Matt. I can't wait!

HL
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    i drag my happy ass to my supps...take them with ice cold water.....and just stand around so i dont fall asleep again.
    Or you can do what I do when I need to get going right away in the morning...

take:
    2 Basic Cuts
    5 Mg Yohimbine
    20 mg synephrine
    1/4 tsp ALCAR
    1/4 tsp Green tea extract

Then I lay back down and like 15 minutes later, I just cant take it anymore... I have to get up and get stuff done (at light speed!) LOL
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

And I know there are always unforeseen testicles that show up from time to time.

HL
  31. Registered User
    Answers

LMAO! Leggo, you bast*rd!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

HAHA, sorry I couldn't resist!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Day 32

I've been down for a few days now with a killer cold. I was hitting morning cardio in this fridged weather by running on the board walk next to the East River... boy, that was dumb.

I got back to the gym tonight and I was going to do a chest/tris workout, but it centered mostly around tris before I got too tired. I don't need to knock my immune system down anymore than it is, so I'm going to take a break and recover. I REALLY need to add poseiden or some sort of vitamin product to my staples to prevent this from happening in the future.

Fat has come back on a bit, but mostly due to a HORRIBLE diet these past few days. Pizza, fried chicken, buffalo wings... mmmm!!!! Nonetheless, the damage has been minimal compared to where I should be. Oh, well. Eating more greens will be better for me all around I guess.

HL
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Having a cold SUCKS!
  35. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Day 28

Good bi workout, tonight. I've been putting on minimal body fat with an increased caloric diet. Lean body mass has definitely increased... I can really start to really notice a difference. Cardio has been rather lax, though. I am going to need to kick it up for the AM workouts.

The only issue I have is getting my a$$ to bed! If I'm not asleep by 11:30, you can pretty much forget about cardio (or at least I talk myself out of it in the morning).

Workin2005 sent me a great copy of a workout routine that I am giving a shot. It really does look great, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh, and I can't wait to open my mailbox with a little lipoderm-RK soon

HL
    Let me know how that Program goes HL...great thread

Workin
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Day 34

Another day off... still not feeling great.

Workin, I really look forward to the plan! I'll keep you posted... once my immune system gets off its ass, that is. Thanks again, bro!

HL
  37. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Day 34

Another day off... still not feeling great.

Workin, I really look forward to the plan! I'll keep you posted... once my immune system gets off its ass, that is. Thanks again, bro!

HL
    My Pleasure ;-)

Workin
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Alright people, my final write up will most likely be coming, soon. I must say that this has been quite an awesome experience with increased endurance and the ability to eat and not suffer the large deposits of fat. At any rate, more to come and I will probably start a new thread that includes Lipoderm Ultra-RK along side of DCP.

Day 38

GREAT work out tonight. My muscles feel so freakin' pumped right now! AP has been a good addition to DCP. I wish I started this earlier!

Alas, my fat a$$ has been eating horribly, lately. Too much of a poor diet while not going to the gym because I was fighting off a cold has impacted me in a harsh manner. I'm back on track now and things are going better. We'll see what the future holds.

HL

EDIT: Happy Crown day! Red stars for rep beyond repute is a thing of the past, apparently
    Last edited by HairyLarry35; 02-11-2007 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Good bye Red Star
  39. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Alright people, my final write up will most likely be coming, soon. I must say that this has been quite an awesome experience with increased endurance and the ability to eat and not suffer the large deposits of fat. At any rate, more to come and I will probably start a new thread that includes Lipoderm Ultra-RK along side of DCP.

Day 38

GREAT work out tonight. My muscles feel so freakin' pumped right now! AP has been a good addition to DCP. I wish I started this earlier!

Alas, my fat a$$ has been eating horribly, lately. Too much of a poor diet while not going to the gym because I was fighting off a cold has impacted me in a harsh manner. I'm back on track now and things are going better. We'll see what the future holds.

HL

EDIT: Happy Crown day! Red stars for rep beyond repute is a thing of the past, apparently
    Glad your feeling better HL...I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Workin
  40. Registered User
    Answers

All good things must come to an end... as such, my DCP experience and this wonderful log needs to, too.

My overall impression on this product is that it is a fantastic supplement that would greatly support any one out there who is trying to cut. Personally, I saw my best fat loss on DCP while using a CKD diet. The fat that was lost is credited to mainly diet and exercise, but without a doubt, the thermo effect of DCP was noted and damage control was definitely a factor at times!

When coming off my CKD and still using DCP, I noticed an increase in water weight (which is to be expected) but overall fat gain was kept to a minimum. I went off my stims a few weeks ago and I have still remained at a moderate bf% (13.2 now).

But guess what... It's not over yet!!!! I'm starting up a brand new log using DCP and lipoderm ultra-RK in the next few days (the link will posted in this thread shortly). As you will see, my goals will center around re-compositioning still, but with a MUCH larger focus on exercise... I made too many excuses during this bout. I hope you come along for the ride!

Finally, I want to give a special thanks to Dsade for selecting me as a tester. In this coming log, I want to be more active in using FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal for macros, diet posting, and comments from others as well as uploading pics on a regular basis.

Thanks again for all of the support!

HL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawed Runs TRENABOL and a Few Other Goodies To Cut Up
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 09:21 PM
  2. androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:58 PM
  3. Radaruckus' DCP, LX, and BC Log
    By radaruckus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 11:09 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:21 PM