Anabolic Pump Reviews

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I am currently debating using Anabolic Pump. So I Created this thread to see how others are liking the supplement. What is it doing for you guys who are/ or have used it?? Thanks guys.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
there r plenty of reviews if u search or look around...try the synergy muscle section...or just...click the search button

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I know how to use the search button just so everyone knows, I just wanted to see everyones opinion in one place.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well today was day nine for me on AP and I have to say it is nothing short of amazing. I feel like I am on a strong prohormane or some AAS and at the same time my blood pressure is normal, and I feel healthy and my endurance isn't fading (usually all three happen while on). I have actually gained a pound or two and I look a lot leaner. Can't wait to see if the results continue.

Mr.50

Lets keep the thread up top for some feedback.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today was day nine for me on AP and I have to say it is nothing short of amazing. I feel like I am on a strong prohormane or some anabolic steroids and at the same time my blood pressure is normal, and I feel healthy and my endurance isn't fading (usually all three happen while on). I have actually gained a pound or two and I look a lot leaner. Can't wait to see if the results continue.

Mr.50
What is your doesing schedule?

Crap I think I missed the window of purchaseing some of this stuff....unless im not looking very hard. Im starting my cut on monday and want some if at all possible

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Crap I think I missed the window of purchaseing some of this stuff....unless im not looking very hard. Im starting my cut on monday and want some if at all possible
nutra has it on sale with new years shipping discounts. check ou the official new years sale thread, i orderd 5 bottles, yeah.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im with MR. 50 this stuff is worth its weight in gold. Im no scientist and I dont know how too exactly explain how this stuff works but it rocks.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
How long are most people using AP? I'm thinking of picking up two bottles from NP.

Also, are people stacking it with anything in particular or is it still great on its own?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I hope its as good as the hype, much respect to USP labs even after the fall out at BB.com i continued the usage of Cissus, which is a great product. While a few of there other products I've found for myself to be less successful i am going to give this one a try and will write a non biased feedback. Here's the catch it'll be on cycle meaning the results could be off, but if all goes well it will work in synergy and work well for while on threw PCT.

Also someone noted something about using the Search Function, which is a great tool. But to be frank with everyone, logs are usually crap. I know that alot of members run good logs, but in the end the product usually is made to look good. To only find out later by feedback which is non-sponsered that it is garbage. (This dos'nt protain to USBlabs) But what i'm trying to say is, Logs espesically logs sponsored, are to be taken with a grain of salt. I know from running a few logs at Diffrent websites that i felt pressured to write positive things about the products i was testing and that negitive reviews would equal free products to disappear and if someone wasn't responding then it was there fault as they weren't running the product right.

Another thing i've noticed which would screw logs up, are the fact that most people eat/train harder when there doing logs, then they normally do, so it could just be proper diet and training, and have nothing to do with the product. My apsolute favorite problem with logs, when you see there taking other supplements or even worse there doing 4 logs at the same time so no one knows what working.

Sorry i justed needed to vent, i see so many companys using logs as cheap marketing tool. Which is great and as a member of this community i do appericate the effort of companys to let people test there products. But there becomes a point where it can't be truely trusted inless were apsolutly sure that the tester and the company are willing to let go honest results. I mean seriously how many negitive threads do you see about a product and wheres the double blind? ( BTW only 1 company to my knowledge has run a double blind study)

Point being, trust reviews from people purchesing the product as they will be vastly more disapointed or pleased then someone receiving the product for free.

I hope its as good as the hype, much respect to USP labs even after the fall out at BB.com i continued the usage of Cissus, which is a great product. While a few of there other products I've found for myself to be less successful i am going to give this one a try and will write a non biased feedback. Here's the catch it'll be on cycle meaning the results could be off, but if all goes well it will work in synergy and work well for while on threw post cycle therapy.

Also someone noted something about using the Search Function, which is a great tool. But to be frank with everyone, logs are usually crap. I know that alot of members run good logs, but in the end the product usually is made to look good. To only find out later by feedback which is non-sponsered that it is garbage. (This dos'nt protain to USBlabs) But what i'm trying to say is, Logs espesically logs sponsored, are to be taken with a grain of salt. I know from running a few logs at Diffrent websites that i felt pressured to write positive things about the products i was testing and that negitive reviews would equal free products to disappear and if someone wasn't responding then it was there fault as they weren't running the product right.

Another thing i've noticed which would screw logs up, are the fact that most people eat/train harder when there doing logs, then they normally do, so it could just be proper diet and training, and have nothing to do with the product. My apsolute favorite problem with logs, when you see there taking other supplements or even worse there doing 4 logs at the same time so no one knows what working.

Sorry i justed needed to vent, i see so many companys using logs as cheap marketing tool. Which is great and as a member of this community i do appericate the effort of companys to let people test there products. But there becomes a point where it can't be truely trusted inless were apsolutly sure that the tester and the company are willing to let go honest results. I mean seriously how many negitive threads do you see about a product and wheres the double blind? ( BTW only 1 company to my knowledge has run a double blind study)

Point being, trust reviews from people purchesing the product as they will be vastly more disapointed or pleased then someone receiving the product for free.
Credibility depends on the person logging.

I never urge for a postive log. I always ask for postive and negative. If you a persuaded to lie, you should openly post the proof.

take care

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I never urge for a postive log. I always ask for postive and negative. If you a persuaded to lie, you should openly post the proof.

take care
I am not sponsored by USP Labs and I must say that I love what I've used from them (everything except Cialabol and C2 and DNA, Sirplus, whatever limited stuff they have) and I love AP!
USPLabs, I'll email you the address to send the case of AP now. Was that good enough what I said?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established

take care

I wasn't referring to USP labs or any other company in my post, its just something I've noticed in the past on all the major forums. I was helping validate his post in asking for some responses from people who have purchased the product which i believe is a fair question.

Logs are just a optional review,IMHO

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I know from running a few logs at Diffrent websites that i felt pressured to write positive things about the products i was testing and that negitive reviews would equal free products to disappear and if someone wasn't responding then it was there fault as they weren't running the product right.
You shouldn't feel pressured. Be honest and if you don't get free products later on you can at least be proud of yourself. I love AP and my log reflects this. But take a look at my Cialabol Log ;) Same company and I say more then once that it did nothing for me.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Can I bump this back up to the questions I had? I don't mean to belittle this discussion, because I think it is something that should be recognized by loggers and reps alike, but maybe it can be discussed in its own entire thread? I think alot of people will have alot of constructive things to say about this topic. And as a result of it, maybe we will start to see people be awarded for the level of details in their logs more so than logs that are just very enthusiastic about the product in question? Maybe that's already how it's done...

Anyways...how long are people usually running AP? Will it be worthwhile to run on its own, or is there something in particular that it stacks nicely with?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Anyways...how long are people usually running AP? Will it be worthwhile to run on its own, or is there something in particular that it stacks nicely with?
Well since I'm still using the Beta version which I paid for myself(besides the 1st months worth). Its been 3 months since I have been on it. I think it would stack well with anything or on its own. Its very worthwhile to run it on its own for the 1st time to see how it works. Its a pretty great all around supp. For me it gave me a GREAT recomp for the 1st 2 months. Now its still working great but the fatloss I experienced at the start is more like damage control now. I'm not losing as much fat BUT I'm not adding any. The pump and glycogen are still as great as always. Hope this helps...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't referring to USP labs or any other company in my post, its just something I've noticed in the past on all the major forums. I was helping validate his post in asking for some responses from people who have purchased the product which i believe is a fair question.

Logs are just a optional review,IMHO
I understand what your saying here liftalot but all people are different and some truly have positive effects where others dont. Its your job to dig throught the garbage and use your judgement. Most good logs IMO mainatain constants and limit variables to be able to measurable results and to know how and where to attribute the good the bad and the ugly. This is AM not BB.com this is USP not any other company so when comsidering AP consider USP and the credibility of AM members YOU trust or atleast YOU think gave a decent effort in providing intelligent, unbiased, consistent information. I do not work for usp but i like powerfull i like cissus and i love the science behind AP. Not to mention rivet a respectable AM member (not cause of his rep or physicality) but because of his honesty and apparently mutant body, responded and provided pictures of his progress along with many other unbiased and non profiting individuals.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I certainly haven not received any free AP but of course I would not object...... lol but in all honesty I am using the AP of my own accord. I just posted my feedback here for the hell of it. I have been taking it 3 times per day and if my meal prep takes enough time I take it 15 minutes before but most times I take it with my meal. So far all is great.

Mr.50

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Well since I'm still using the Beta version which I paid for myself(besides the 1st months worth). Its been 3 months since I have been on it. I think it would stack well with anything or on its own. Its very worthwhile to run it on its own for the 1st time to see how it works. Its a pretty great all around supp. For me it gave me a GREAT recomp for the 1st 2 months. Now its still working great but the fatloss I experienced at the start is more like damage control now. I'm not losing as much fat BUT I'm not adding any. The pump and glycogen are still as great as always. Hope this helps...

Thanks alot man. I think I'm going to pick up two bottles. I'm going to be finishing up a bulking phase in April with the last two months(March/April) using PowerFULL...which is supposed to help boost some hGH levels. So I'm thinking that when I get done with that, it will be time to start getting ready for the summer and with my hGH levels on the rise, I might pick up a couple months of pGHT to continue the hGH surge and use these two bottles of AP to help with a nice little recomp!

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I hope its as good as the hype, much respect to USP labs even after the fall out at BB.com i continued the usage of Cissus, which is a great product. While a few of there other products I've found for myself to be less successful i am going to give this one a try and will write a non biased feedback. Here's the catch it'll be on cycle meaning the results could be off, but if all goes well it will work in synergy and work well for while on threw post cycle therapy.

This is exatly why I made this thread. I wanted one place to look for an un biased review without reading though a persons diet and workout routines. Thanks for backing me up guys.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i tested it. Had good pumps. excellent recovery time the best of any product i have used. I lost 8lbs in a month with only 2 doses a day and maintained all of my size according to the measuring tape. The taste drove me crazy... and i just picked up two bottles of it..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I can't find this stuff anywhere....anyone have any suggestions. It's out of stock everywhere.

anty

Awards
Thus far, been using it for a week, I can say that pumps are freaken amazing and everyone of lifts are up. I’m only using two a day but this may be one best supplements I have ever used. I certainly have never experienced a better pump!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nutra has a new years sale with AP at 43$ and half off shipping!!! they also have super cissus.

Speedbacker

Awards
Been on it for about a week now and I am very very impressed! Can eat carbs more throughout the day even after the pwo period and can stay lean. Am eating 5000 calories a day and am staying lean!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone just needs to stop saying how awesome AP is!

I was so pumped to try out JW in three days, and now all I can think about is AP!

And PS...The NP sale is free shipping...unless of course, you don't live in the States.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone just needs to stop saying how awesome AP is!

I was so pumped to try out JW in three days, and now all I can think about is AP!

And PS...The NP sale is free shipping...unless of course, you don't live in the States.
yeah bro half off if youve had the financial misfortune of being canadian. free if youve had the misfortune of being american. lol. cheers to any deals.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro half off if youve had the financial misfortune of being canadian. free if youve had the misfortune of being american. lol. cheers to any deals.
:icon_lol:

yeah, i love these deals....although, they always make me feel like I should buy something even though I don't really need it yet :think:

Oh well! That's what cupboards are for! :rofl:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

yeah, i love these deals....although, they always make me feel like I should buy something even though I don't really need it yet :think:

Oh well! That's what cupboards are for! :rofl:
My cart changed about 7 times before i settled on my final purchase, there was an emotional rollercoaster and when i got off i feel like i showed some constraint.:icon_lol:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
haha I think with sales like this, constraint is cutting up the credit card! :toofunny:

but i have to agree, it took me a few days to figure out what i wanted/finally settled on

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I cant wait for the anabolic pump to come in the mail

JJC

Awards
  • Established
you and i both, man...you and i both... :cheers:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm using Anabolic Pump during my diet/cutting for an NPC show in May.. Needless to say, my carb intake was lower before using AP. I now have 3 high-carb meals a day (breakfast, lunch, postworkout) with a cap of AP, and I'm hardening up nicely..

I also have a log in the Synergy Muscle forum I update every couple days.. :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Anabolic Pump during my diet/cutting for an NPC show in May.. Needless to say, my carb intake was lower before using AP. I now have 3 high-carb meals a day (breakfast, lunch, postworkout) with a cap of AP, and I'm hardening up nicely..

I also have a log in the Synergy Muscle forum I update every couple days.. :)
That is so amazing to see. I really have a hard time believing what people are saying about this stuff. I'm pretty sensitive to carbs because I'm decently lean already, so any carbs over what my body actually needs to use will show up on my body.

I'm bulking right now and was only considering to do this for three months. But the more I think about it, I will probably eating even more (esp carbs) once I start my two bottles of AP! The "bulking"(I'll still call it that based on the amount I will be eating, even though my body will be recomping hopefully) will continue onto months 4 and 5!

I'll make sure to check out that log. Good luck man.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
haha don't you love modern technology?

I can't even count how much time I've spent tracking my packages of goodies...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree with most of what you say. The thing with the logs is that I don't want to know what these people are doing for each workout, what they eat exactly, what time they workout!...I don't want to look through all that crap!. I could really care less about that and don't want to waste my time looking through it!...I just want to know if the product works, period!...What is the difference now that you are taking the supplement?. Is there a difference in how you feel. Just keep your diet and training the same, stay on that ONE supplement, and tell me the difference between when you were not taking the supplement!!!!...To tell you the truth I don't purchase many supplements anymore. The thing with AP that makes me NOT WANT TO PURCHASE IT is all the good reviews. Yes, at first it did make me want to purchase...Than I thought about it though....All these people are saying its the best thing they ever used, basically calling it a "miracle pill". There are even some people saying that you should go off your carb cycling diet and just take AP!!!...If I actually saw some mixed reviews and the price was a lot lower I might actually be convinced to purchase it. What would be even more convincing is if they tested the supplement in a controlled enviornment. There could be several groups tested by body type. All the same body types with all the same diet over a period of several weeks, same diet, everything. One takes the supplement one does not....I believe this is called a double blind placebo controlled study?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with most of what you say. The thing with the logs is that I don't want to know what these people are doing for each workout, what they eat exactly, what time they workout!...I don't want to look through all that crap!. I could really care less about that and don't want to waste my time looking through it!...I just want to know if the product works, period!...What is the difference now that you are taking the supplement?. Is there a difference in how you feel. Just keep your diet and training the same, stay on that ONE supplement, and tell me the difference between when you were not taking the supplement!!!!...To tell you the truth I don't purchase many supplements anymore. The thing with AP that makes me NOT WANT TO PURCHASE IT is all the good reviews. Yes, at first it did make me want to purchase...Than I thought about it though....All these people are saying its the best thing they ever used, basically calling it a "miracle pill". There are even some people saying that you should go off your carb cycling diet and just take AP!!!...If I actually saw some mixed reviews and the price was a lot lower I might actually be convinced to purchase it. What would be even more convincing is if they tested the supplement in a controlled enviornment. There could be several groups tested by body type. All the same body types with all the same diet over a period of several weeks, same diet, everything. One takes the supplement one does not....I believe this is called a double blind placebo controlled study?
I see your point, and it is a good one. However, unless we ventured to collect Adipocyte cultures measuring levels of PPAR Gamma2 as well as other lipid accumulating factors; and conversely, Striated Muscle biopsies in order to determine the amount of GLUT4 which had translocated to the plasma membrane as opposed to baseline, as well as most likely FPG levels, the results would have to be based on BF% levels, LBM, and the BMI. This becomes a problem as even in a controlled environment, unless this study is fully inclusive, you cannot control what the participants, eat, drink, don't eat or drink, how the sleep, how much alcohol they consume, etc., Obviously, these results would be more conclusive than the Logs, this is not what I am contesting. What I am trying to get at, is the results would not be so conclusive as to offset the cost which would translate to the cost of the product.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
All the whining about the logs/reviews is understandable and they have valid concerns.

The problem is...

Almost everyone here on these forums have a personal goal they are trying to achieve. Asking them to stop all cycles and supplements to give a more precise review of 1 product, is asking too much. It is a waste of time and money, especially when we are not getting paid to do the reviews.

I personally enjoy and appreciate the logs and reviews. I try to find someone who is taking similair supplements than me, or who has the same delmna as I do. It also lets me see side effects/problems/complications that were not announced by the company.

To tell you the truth I don't purchase many supplements anymore. The thing with AP that makes me NOT WANT TO PURCHASE IT is all the good reviews
Go to the grocery store and forget about AP if the above statement is the buying factor.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see your point, and it is a good one. However, unless we ventured to collect Adipocyte cultures measuring levels of PPAR Gamma2 as well as other lipid accumulating factors; and conversely, Striated Muscle biopsies in order to determine the amount of GLUT4 which had translocated to the plasma membrane as opposed to baseline, as well as most likely FPG levels, the results would have to be based on BF% levels, LBM, and the BMI. This becomes a problem as even in a controlled environment, unless this study is fully inclusive, you cannot control what the participants, eat, drink, don't eat or drink, how the sleep, how much alcohol they consume, etc., Obviously, these results would be more conclusive than the Logs, this is not what I am contesting. What I am trying to get at, is the results would not be so conclusive as to offset the cost which would translate to the cost of the product.

Yes it would be pretty expensive to do this.....You could control it if you locked the people up in their own enviornment, like on the tv show "Big Brother". So you have these two groups in their own enviornments with acess to only certain foods and meals that are prepared for them. Also you supply them with the AP at only the recommended dose. This way they all do the same exercise, eat the same, everything, the thing that would be different is one group is taking a placebo....

I guess this would be extremely expensive and like you say raise the price of the product. Still though, the results of a test like this would be a lot more definitive, to me anyway...Alright maybe you still wouldn't be able to control everything, but a lot more than just what the "testers" do.....I guess you could even have the largest strongest AM members in the enviornments with whips to make sure everyone eats right and exercises corectly...They follow the rules or are kicked out!!!...Well I guess this isn't really realistic, you understand my point though so I appreciate that.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
G-d, we've all become supplement whores. Does anyone actually have time to lift betwixt dosing schedules? It's actually pretty amusing to witness the multitude of USPLabs aliases... you guy's are busier than a cat covering sh*t. Mullet, you're beginning to sound like a parrot. Do you have the slightest clue? Do you know the diff between Krebs and CA-cycle?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who is this guy?

G-d, we've all become supplement whores. Does anyone actually have time to lift betwixt dosing schedules? It's actually pretty amusing to witness the multitude of USPLabs aliases... you guy's are busier than a cat covering sh*t. Mullet, you're beginning to sound like a parrot. Do you have the slightest clue? Do you know the diff between Krebs and CA-cycle?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Who is this guy?
lol, I'm your daddy. I'm the guy that benched 500 at 37 and 255. I've been here a long time, but 99% of my posts are pre-rep. I am a retired Oncologist who trades exotic options for a hedge fund. Enough info?