FnF's Thermo Hijack of 500 smackeroos - Getting Beasty in the interim

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Beast will be my trainer. My diet and training have changed.

Purpose of this log is to train my booty off with Derek and win the thermolife contest 1st prize = $500.00 and more!!!!! All contestants must use at least 4 Thermolife products to enter.

Re-comp- build muscle mass :)

Here are my current stats, supplements, training split, etc.

[size=+1]Beginning Stats
  • Sex- Female
  • Height: 5' 6 "
  • Weight: 142
  • Bicep: 12.25"
  • Chest under armpit: 37"
  • Chest: 39"
  • Waist: 26.75"
  • Thighs-Low thigh: 19"
  • Thighs-mid thigh: 21"
  • Thigh- High thigh: 22"
  • Calves: 14"
  • Forearm: 9.5"
  • Hips: 33'
  • Buttocks: 37"
  • Neck: 12.5"
Training Split
  • Monday: upper body- 30 minutes Cardio
  • Tuesday: Off
  • Wednesday: lower body- 30 minutes Cardio
  • Thursday: Off
  • Friday: upper body- 30 minutes Cardio
  • Saturay: Off
  • Sunday: Lower body - 30 minutes Cardio

Supplements
  • ALRI Primed
  • ALRI N-Gorge
  • ALRI Regeneration X
  • ALRI Jungle Warfare
  • ALRI Lean Dreams
  • Thermolife E-Bol
  • Thermolife Stizm
  • Thermolife Dicana
  • Gaspari Size-On
  • Multivitamin
  • Designer Supplements Sustain Protein
  • Evening Primrose Oil
  • Potassium
  • Chromium
  • Magnesium
  • Scivation X-tend
[/size]

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the not so perfect pictures, these were late in the day 10:30 pm, Viper was tired and doesnt have the steadiest hands .

The picture of the post is Ness's post earlier today, as proof of date of these pics as I did not have a newspaper. Hopefully this is fine. Im sure she will let me know !

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Holy friggin supplement store! I gotta have a talk with Jacob. ;)

I only see 3 Thermolife products, thought you needed 4?

Anywho, godspeed and good luck. You keep a great log.

P.S. I put up the fat picks you begged me for. :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy friggin supplement store! I gotta have a talk with Jacob. ;)

I only see 3 Thermolife products, thought you needed 4?

Anywho, godspeed and good luck. You keep a great log.

P.S. I put up the fat picks you begged me for. :D

Ya it can be 4 of the same product or whatever combination ! I got plenty ;)

Im headed over to look at your pics :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of training

MACROS

Total Calories: 2478

Protein: 252 grams
Carbs: 165 grams
Fat: 90 grams

Notes:

This is not my exact planned training, I played around a little because the gym looked like a free-for-all with all the new people that join in January every year :mad: Next time im just gonna push them off my equipment :D

Mood:

Feeling pretty excited about my new diet and training! Have been feeling a bit sick for a few weeks with the virus thats running around but its pretty much gone now.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No Thermolife reps have been to my log, therfor YOU ARE ALL FIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Double Subscibed :D

Ya better be punk !!! Dont make me give you a FnF haircut :eek:

Supa Freek 420, be on your toes! I just took my first doses of Stizm & E-Bol....... Someone hold me I scared!!!!!!! :icon_lol:

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Supa Freek 420, be on your toes! I just took my first doses of Stizm & E-Bol....... Someone hold me I scared!!!!!!! :icon_lol:
methinks you'll be feelin' rather good in a quick sec from the combination of energy from Stizm and relaxation or well-being from E-BOL. ;)

Your workout today should be goooooood. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 2

Training - OFF DAY

Marcros

TOTAL - 2110

Protein- 210
Carbs-115
Fat-90

Supp talk

STIZM

I noticed that upon my first dose of Stizm that it works pretty darn good! I felt very energized, clean energy. I wanted to do everything with speed :) I only took one capsule instead of 2 and am glad I did !!!! The effects lasted about 5-6 hours, which I like because I dont like being jacked up for hours on end.

E-Bol

Hmmm first dose, feeling nothing. Second dose......feeling pumped and then a overall relaxed feeling, happy mood. Third dose at bedtime w/ lean dreams......LIGHTS OUT !!!!! haha

I slept harder than ever with this combo. I woke up once in the night, had about 8 ounces protein shake waiting for me and went back to sleep. Woke up with a KILLER HEADACHE but it did go away after an hour or so on its own. Not sure the cause but we will see if it happens again.

Late last night my muscles felt hard as rocks and fullness was obvious.

Id like to let everyone know that I am only allowed to list macros and 2 exercises per THE BEAST, to protect his rights on custom programs. I hope you understand.

Lower body is next on the list, I will update tomorrow :)

Peace out!

FNF

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FNF's QUEST FOR QUADS !!!!!!!!!

WEEK 1 Days 3-4-5 January 4-5-6

Notice : I am allowed to list 2 exercises per training day per Derek.

Training & Diet Notes:

I just love this new diet, I eat many different foods and have choices, CHOICES PEOPLE DO YOU HEAR ME !!!!!!!!!! It has taken the week to get used to it but I absolutely love it.

We went shopping for food yesterday and I was putting lots of good stuff in the cart and Viperspit was like WTF???? You cant have that, and I said YES I CAN, laughing the whole time of course. I said YOU cant have it but I can ( sticking my tongue out at him of course ) Damn life is good!!!!!!!

Training- VERY different, and it fricken works, I can already see how it will be effective, Matter of fact I am willing to stick my neck out and challenge anyone on a bet, YEP thats how confident I am.

" I BET I HAVE FRICKEN QUADS by APRIL 1st " Watch me BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND they will show through my BULKING BODY !!!!!!!!

January 4th - Lower Body Training ( legs baby )

Leg Press - 10x200 ( WU ) 8x250 8x300 6x320

Leg Curl - 15x75 (WU) 10x150 10x150 10x150​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

January 5th - Upper Body - Burn baby BURN !!!!

BB Curl 15x25 (WU) 5x60 5x60 5x60

BB Shrug 4x200 4x200 4x200​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

January 6th - No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Mood has been great except for a stubborn miagraine I had for 1.5 days. I believe its hormonal girly thing.

Feeling very confident , postive, and focused.

SUPP TALK

E-BOL

Little orange gems :) I feel them soon after dosing, a euphoric effects come over me, relaxation and sometimes makes me a little tired. Using E-bol at night with Lean Dreams is a POWERFUL sleep aid. Better sleep MORE muscle.

STIZM

This is a very nice stimulant. Hits me pretty fast and lasts about 5 hours at 1 cap dosing, which is all I have tried so far. I dont see the need for 2 yet. Good clean energy with no crash, lots of sweating and body warmth. It doesnt make you urinate alot either.

XTEND-Lemonade

WOW, one word for flavor PERFECT ! They really did it right with this one! You would swear its lemonade and could drink it all day long. By far the best flavoring of any supplement that is drinkable, EVER !!!!!!! One thing I noticed is the Xtend container was filled to the brim when I opened it, even after shipping etc.

My Pump Stack

• N-Gorge / Primed
Between the N-gorge- Primed and E-bol the pumps are horrific !!!! On leg day I had the biggest pumps ever, it did not go away for many hours!!!!!! But in addition my new training is very different from what I have been doing and that alone makes for good pumps. Add it all up and what you get is no normal walking for 2 days :D

Special Tactics

Still taking these little life savers, controlling any fat gain while eating above maintenance. You do not "feel" Special Tactics working, you just know it is. Its like an insurance policy for fat.

Regeneration X

I look forward to taking this after traning as I know it helps speed recovery and lesson the soreness. Although my first week back to serious training has still been very painful, lol Changing up the routine has alot to do with that but I am confident after my body gets in the groove the soreness will be less and less.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training & Diet Notes:

I just love this new diet, I eat many different foods and have choices, CHOICES PEOPLE DO YOU HEAR ME !!!!!!!!!! It has taken the week to get used to it but I absolutely love it.

We went shopping for food yesterday and I was putting lots of good stuff in the cart and Viperspit was like WTF???? You cant have that, and I said YES I CAN, laughing the whole time of course. I said YOU cant have it but I can ( sticking my tongue out at him of course ) Damn life is good!!!!!!!
I was looking at your macros and one of those days you had almost 40% of your cals from fat...??? Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but isn't that kind high? Is it simply for the extra cals?

Good Luck!
STX

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was looking at your macros and one of those days you had almost 40% of your cals from fat...??? Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but isn't that kind high? Is it simply for the extra cals?

Good Luck!
STX

Hi :) You are correct. I have a small amount at each meal throughout the day, instead of higher carbs. The fat turns into usable energy much faster than carbs, so I am burning them off for the most part.

I am working with a trainer who does my diet, so my trust is with him at this point. We re-evaluate each week and he will make changes based on my progress. This is week one so we will see what comes up.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[size=+4]
NO PAIN NO GAIN !!!!!!​
[/size]

WEEK 1 Day 6 January 7 2007

Training & Diet Notes:

OUCH !!!!!!!! I had crazy pumps in my quads again, so swollen I felt like Ronnie C walking, LOL Hammies were crying on my way home. Trying to sleep was rough as I had like restless legs last night with pain. I was able to finally go to sleep though! My training goes faster now which I love !!!!! I have cardio after every session and total time is about 1.5 hours from the time I get to the gym to the time I leave, used to be 2+ hours, BIG PLUS !!!!!!

DIET

A cake walk :) without the cake of course! I love it! I am eating such a wide range of foods that it makes everyday exciting! Im sure cutting is another story but for now I am going to enjoy it !

January 7th - Lower Body- OUCH !!

Squats 12x100 (WU) 6x180 6x180 4x200

SLDL 7 x 145 7x145 6x165​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

Im Bringing it hard and STRONG ! !!!!!!!!!

WEEK 2 Days 8-9-10 January 8-9-10

Training & Diet Notes:

Im enjoying this training very much, goes faster, Im more focused and driven :)

January 8th - Upper Body Training

Military Press 6 x 42.5 6 x 42.5 6 x 42.5 (dumbbells)

Bent Over Row ( DB )- 3 x 50 4 x 60 4 x 60​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

January 9 - No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

January 10th - Lower Body

Leg Press 8 x 250 8 x 250 8 x 250

Leg Curl 10 x 165 10 x 165 10 x 165​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Mood has been great Feeling very confident , postive, and focused.

Notes:

Im already seeing good strength increases and I am happy about that ! Lower body seems to be gaining it back faster than upper body at this time.

Boo-Boo

Lately Ive had an issue with my bicep tendon that has been repaired ( it was broke in two peices ) I think I can blame it on being at the computer too much 12-14 hours a day and you probably noticed the past few days I am not on as much for this reason. My arm in the same position for hours is not good and I cannot afford to screw that arm up again with aggravating this issue. My tendon is shorter now than it was which makes it forever weaker and more delicate. I must be careful :)

Supp Talk

All the supps are doing me good, the mood, sleep , pumps are all great ! I may be feeling some added strength improvements but each week will definitely tell the story of that.

tattoopierced1

good luck... Derek is a really good trainer so you should do well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a bit late, but i'm in..........

Fit, how come you hid this from me?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im not hiding it :) Your just busy lately !
Tell me about it! Hey we have some stuff to work out, maybe this weekend we can meet up online?

It's strictly business, VIPER! I SWEAR! :box:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it! Hey we have some stuff to work out, maybe this weekend we can meet up online?

It's strictly business, VIPER! I SWEAR! :box:

:toofunny: Sure we can meet up ;) Saturday, Ill be gone most of the day to visit my mommy :) Ill be back at night, and the afternoon on Sunday, then later that night too. My son is coming to visit and then we are going to train together.

Talk to you then !

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jumping Jelly Beans !!!!!!!!

WEEK 2 Days 11-12-13-14 January 11-12-13-14

WEIGHT - 143 - 1 pound difference

Training & Diet Notes:

Diet is wonderful, I feel like I am not deprived at all. Many choices to fit any mood.

Training????? WTF !!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe the Increases I have had this week, I seriously had to pinch myself to see if I was awake!!!!! I actually screamed in the gym after DB curls :D

REST DAYS January 11 & 13 th

January 12th - Upper Body Training

Dumbbell curls - 10 x 25 10 x 30 8 x 30 (dumbbells) :eek: Dis biatch is BACK !!!!!!

I did one test set of 65 pound BB curl just to see if I could do it after these sets ...... YEP :D The most I have
ever done is 4 reps @ 70lbs.

Lat Pulldown - 10 x 120 10 x 120 6 x 135​
- SOMEONE PINCH ME !!!! PR BABY

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

January 11 & 13 - No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

January 14th - Lower Body

Leg Press 10 x 250 10 x 280 8 x 300

Squats 10 x 200 10 x 220 8 x 240 ( PR )​
:D

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Mood has been like WOW, feeling like I am on top of the world. Ive been getting lots of projects done around the house, put in 3 closet organizers, painted, cleaned all kinds of stuff that was bogging me down. Im feeling so good lately that nothing is stopping me!!!!

Notes:

Im seeing amazing strength increased for such a short time on a program. Im like in shock frankly, almost speechless, well except for the screaming I've been doing, LOL

Supp Talk

Been taking all supps as planned. Everything seems to be great! I havent had anymore headaches ( big plus )

Liking the Stizm very much as long as I take one! I belive E-bol is some pretty good stuff and even more synergistic stacked with Jungle Warfare.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Best of Luck FnF. That looks like a killa stack and great instruction. D really knows his stuff, kick some butt baby!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BODY FAT UPDATE

I have the digital body fat calipers from bb.com and took the measurements this morning, cold.

Suprailiac: 8mm

Thigh: 24mm ( this is my I MUST KILL MY LEGS MEASUREMENT :mad: )

Tricep: 9mm

Bodyfat % = 18.487 accordning to Form

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY interesting! 70lb DB curls or did you mean bench press :) YIKES no wonder your husband has to be 6' whatever and built.

Your logs are so well organized and precise, they disgust me but in a good way lol

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VERY interesting! 70lb DB curls or did you mean bench press :) YIKES no wonder your husband has to be 6' whatever and built.

Your logs are so well organized and precise, they disgust me but in a good way lol

CROWLER

Crowler, clean the cookie mix outa your eyes :D Ive done 70 pound BB curls as my max, not DB's !!!!!!

This week was 30 pound DB's and afterwards I tried the 65 pound BARBELL to see if I could still do it and I could. But my new plan is all dumbbells, you dumbbell :D LMAO

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purpose of this log is to train my booty off with Derek and win the thermolife contest 1st prize = $500.00 and more!!!!! All contestants must use at least 4 Thermolife products to enter.

Supplements
  • ALRI Primed
  • ALRI N-Gorge
  • ALRI Regeneration X
  • ALRI Jungle Warfare
  • ALRI Lean Dreams
  • Thermolife E-Bol
  • Thermolife Stizm
  • Thermolife Dicana
  • Gaspari Size-On
  • Multivitamin
  • Designer Supplements Sustain Protein
  • Evening Primrose Oil
  • Potassium
  • Chromium
  • Magnesium
  • Scivation X-tend
[/size]

Just wanted to point that out. There's either a typo, or someone needs to recount. With all this hard work you're doing, I'd hate to see you not get that 500 bucks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, clean the cookie mix outa your eyes :D Ive done 70 pound BB curls as my max, not DB's !!!!!!

This week was 30 pound DB's and afterwards I tried the 65 pound BARBELL to see if I could still do it and I could. But my new plan is all dumbbells, you dumbbell :D LMAO
:icon_lol:

Well 30lbs is what I use on the leg press so I am still impressed :jaw:

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Well 30lbs is what I use on the leg press so I am still impressed :jaw:

CROWLER

LMAO 30 on the leg press, ya uh huh. im not buying it :blink:

Your just too busy giving state of the art 1 million % wonderful customer service, so FnF will be bigger than you :toofunny:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
...so FnF will be bigger than you :toofunny:
I thought you already were bigger than Crowler :icon_lol:

Actually, on a serious note, I can't follow your log anymore because looking at your lifts, you make me feel like less of a man :run:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought you already were bigger than Crowler :icon_lol:

Actually, on a serious note, I can't follow your log anymore because looking at your lifts, you make me feel like less of a man :run:

LOL, Whats with all this buttering up of FnF !!!! Just tell me what you want people :D Your all tooooooooo sweet !!!! :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to point that out. There's either a typo, or someone needs to recount. With all this hard work you're doing, I'd hate to see you not get that 500 bucks.

its 4 bottles of Thermolife products Honey bunns! I have 7 now :) Doesnt have to be 4 different products though, can be 4 bottles of one product or mix and match.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
its 4 bottles of Thermolife products Honey bunns! I have 7 now :) Doesnt have to be 4 different products though, can be 4 bottles of one product or mix and match.
FnF,

I am yours 4-ever. Your wish is my command. I worship the ground you walk on. You are strong, I am weak. You are pretty, I am ugly.....

Thanks and good luck with your review!!!

MOTI ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Girls have POWER too !!!!!!!!

WEEK 3 Days 15-16-17 January 15-16-17

Training & Diet Notes:

REST DAYS January 16th

January 15th - Upper Body Training

Dumbbell Rows 5 x 50 5 x 50 5 x 60 (dumbbells) - NO STRAPS !!!! :D

Bench Bress- 6 x 95 4 x 115 6 x 95​
- Was alot easier than ever before :eek:

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

January 16th- No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

January 17th - Lower Body

Squat 8 x 240 8 x 240 8 x 240

Calf raises seated 10 x 170 10 x 170 8 x 170​
:D

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Mood could not be much better. I am totally focused in the gym, so much so Im bossing Jim around to make him focus more, LOL I get in do my training and cardio and want to go.

Notes:

Im really liking the strength gains I am seeing. I thought it would take alot longer to build strength after the cutting cycle I did. At the rate I am going I expect to see a whole lotta PR's soon.

Supp Talk

I am experiencing some tiredness with E-bol but if I time it correctly I work through it, if I am sitting at the computer 1/2 hour after a dose I am toast for a bit, So I try to plan projects or take a Stizm with it in the afternoon. I love taking E-bol at bedtime though because with Lean Dreams its like LIGHTS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to see you progressing!

keep it up, you'll be as big as me! :jaw:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHH SWEET MUSCLE GAINS !!!

WEEK 3 Days 18-21 January 18-19-20-21

WEIGHT - 147 - 5 pound difference ( female issues currently ) at least thats what I think it is, lol

Training & Diet Notes:

Loving every day of this plan baby!!!!!!!! Derek says I am doing well according to my weekly reports, which I AM NOT SHARING :D Lets just say FnF is growing and its noticable to those who have been seeing me in the gym. So much so that people are coming up to me asking me what I am doing different !!!!!!

REST DAYS January 18 & 20

Been using my rest days to NOT rest, lol Im currently doing many home projects. I love remodeling and stuff and been really getting alot done with all this energy I have.

January 19th - Upper Body Training

Incline Press ( machine )- 10 x 110 6 x 130 6 x 130 HOLY CRAB CAKES :eek: Ive used this machine before, I could NEVER get past 90 pounds EVER.........

Lat Pulldown - 6 x 135 6 x 135 6 x 135​
need to improve form on these,

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

January 18 & 20 - No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

January 21 - Lower Body

Leg Press 10 x 300 8 x 320 8 x 320

Deadlifts 10 x 135 3 x 205 3 x 205​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Hmmmm on top of the world is the best way to describe my mood lately. For some strange reason my temper has been very much under control, STRANGE :D

Notes:

Will start tanning tomorrow for the Arnold, I must be golden for this event. Im sick of using that fake stuff as it gets on my clothes and stuff. We have a tanning bed at home that needs to get used, Ive been soooooo bad about that.

Supp Talk

Well....... Tonight I tried Focus XT, and I thought I was going to DIE !!!!!!! Soon after I took it I became very nauseous and sick to my stomach. I went to the gym anyway, got very sick the minute we got there. Spent 20 minutes in the bathroom :mad: Never again !!!!! I still went upstairs and trained my ass off and half way through I felt better. I never did feel any focus. Stuff is not for me at all.

The JW & E-bol stack is well number 1 in my book, if you have not tried this combo you have to, its one sick stack!!!!

I will start using size-on soon as well :) & Adding in the Dicana a little earlier than I planned, seeing how I have 3 bottles.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I WILL SURVIVE !!!!

WEEK 4 Day 22 January 22

Training & Diet Notes:

I feel like a MONSTA in the gym lately, I am making progress that is unreal, my whole upper body is changing, im talking size baby !!! I will break all barriers before April 1st.

January 22 - Upper Body Training

Bench Press 8 x 95 5 x 115 5 x 115

BB Curl 6 x 65 6 x 65 6 x 65​
OUCH ! This was my last exercise and im amazed I could still do them, I did 15 other sets before I did these :eek:

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Happy as a clam on a beach :)

Notes:

OUCH, I was soooo sore training last night and more today, them deadlifts really do it to ya !

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummm YEAH , I DID !!!

WEEK 4 January 23-24-25

Training & Diet Notes:

REST DAYS January 23 & 25

January 23 & 25 - No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

January 24th - LOWER Body Training

SQUATS 5 x 240 6 x 260 6 x 260 ( PR )

SLDL 5 x 165 5 x 165 5 x 165 ( Have new weight belt, works nice )​

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Mood has been exceptionally great, I have no clue why !!! I grit nails while training and smile in between sets :D

Notes:

The changes in my upper body are freaking me out! Im loving it alot ! There will be no sneak peeks as I am in a competition and will not fuel my enemies :) ummm the legs are changing as well, my stubborn area is no longer stubborn!!!!!!!! I cant wait till April 1st to see how much they grow!

Supp Talk

I will start Dicana on Monday.

I am not having any negative side effects at all on my current stack with JW & E-bol

Viper will not share his Lemonade Xtend with me :mad: Thats ok, I love Watermelon just fine ! ( punk )

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Viper! SHARE!

don't make me have a "talk" with you at the Arnold! :toofunny:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BODY FAT UPDATE

Took the measurements this morning, cold.

Weight 146.5

Suprailiac: 7.33mm

Thigh: 23mm

Tricep: 9mm

Bodyfat % = 17.89 according to Form

Change from previous .59%

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH THE PAIN !!!!!!!

WEEK 4 January 26 - 27 th

Training & Diet Notes:

This workout consisted of 24 sets / 8 exercises :eek: Its a killer........ But the cals seem to help me make it through, barely :) I am usually completely exhausted after this one.

January 26th - UPPER Body Training

T-Bar rows
  1. 10 x 110
  2. 6 x 120
  3. 6 x 120 (PR)
Incline Chest Press

1. 6 x 130
  2. 6 x 130
  3. 6 x 130

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

REST DAYS January 27

January 27 - No Training

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Great, even with this cold weather.

Notes:

Friday night I used a sample of our new product WTF Pump'd , wow my biceps were fricken huge !!!!!! Chest looked awesome as well as shoulders. For those of you who know me well, you know I love the PUMP :)

Supp Talk

I will start Dicana & Size-ON on Monday.

I am not having any negative side effects at all on my current stack with JW & E-bol

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!

ADDED SIZE ON TONIGHT !!!!!!

My new found gold mine, I am a believer after using it just once !!!!! I look forward to using it again tonight for upper body

END OF WEEK 4 January 28 th

Training & Diet Notes:

Diet is being tweaked to keep up with my progression. And I started that today ( Monday ) I feel I am making great progress, better than I hoped for even. Esp after last nights crazy leg training that made me on cloud 9 !!! I thought for sure I would be sore as heck today but I am not.

January 28th - LOWER Body Training

Leg Press
  1. 10 x 350 (PR) - ummmm why so easy?? (has to be size on )
  2. 8 x 400 (PR) WTF !!!!!!! This is freaking me out !!!!!!!!
  3. 7 x 450 (PR) I worked at this one but STILL HOLY CRAPOLA !!!!! Am I dreaming ?????? NOPE !!!!!

This is 130 pounds extra from last leg press day :eek:
Leg Extension

1. 10 x 165
  2. 10 x 180 (PR)HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. 6 x 195 (PR) WOW !!!!!!!!

• Macros- 2478
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 165
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Well I felt really out of it all day just a lazy day and really wasnt in the mood to go workout. But I did and I am sure glad of it after the awesome leg day I had. I had no high expectations for the first day of size on but I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I was on cloud 9 last night.

Notes:

I used our latest product again last night as well WTF Pump'd, Viper did not use it. I was VERY swole with this pump product and the focus was awesome, I can attribute a little of my PR's to this but not the whole 130 pounds on leg press as I used this product on Friday as well and added 10 -15 pounds to my T-bar rows which was great as I think the most I had done before was 105-110 and I did get 130. Seeing how Viper did not use the WTF Pump'd and I did and we both had super PR's it really shows that the size on had a lot to do with that. I did mix the size on with Xtend too, Watermelon Xtend with Grape Size on tastes pretty darn good. I sipped this cocktail through my whole leg training.

Supp Talk

I used SizeOn for the first time tonight, I am a total believer now that I have witnessed the effects it had on my training, and it wasnt just me being lucky, I usually can add about 20 pounds a week to leg press not 130 !!!!! And Jim ( viperspit) had an awesome leg day too! We kept looking at each other laughing in disbelief, LOL

I will start Dicana on Monday 1/29/07

No negative side effects from any of the supplements, Cannot ask for much more ehh !

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've been looking at size-on for awhile, i may have to get me some.....:jaw:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im Getting There........

Begin week 5 January 29th - February 1st

Training & Diet Notes:

Well then ...... Sunday I slipped on the black ice on the driveway leaving for the gym, my feet went forward and while trying to catch my balance I pulled something in my lower left side of my back. Ive still been training but squats suffered last night and I totally skipped deadlifts. Its not so bad I need to go to the doctor though. I know it will get better with time. It could of been so much worse had I actually fallen on my tailbone, so I am thankful for that.

My diet has been tweaked and I am taking in more carbs on training days to fuel the beasty workouts :) They dont call him BEAST for nothing !!!! haha

January 29th - UPPER Body Training

Bench Press
  1. 10 x 95
  2. 5x 115
  3. 5x 115

Close Grip Bench

1. 10 x 75
  2. 10 x 75
  3. 10 x 75

Im starting to like these, Major pump in the Triceps so it must be hitting them well.

• Upped Carbs on Training Days.
  • Macros- 2658
  • protein - 252
  • carbs - 210
  • fat - 90

January 31th - LOWER Body Training

SQUATS

• 10 x 45 (bar ) x 3 sets Warmup
  • 6 x 240
  • 6 x 240
  • 6 x 240

Notes : I had such a huge pump in my legs just during warmups that it really freaked me out. I had to spot Viper on shoulder presses so I just did my warmups next to him, I did an extra set just so I wouldnt cool down before I could get busy with my own training.

Ab Crunch

1. 8 x 110
  2. 8 x 110
  3. 8 x 110

REST DAYS January 30th & February 1st

• Macros- 2110
  • protein - 210
  • carbs - 115
  • fat - 90

MOOD

Mood has continued to be good. The yucky winter weather really stinks but we have been pretty lucky this year. Im sleeping like a ROCK and feeling refreshed when I wake up.

Supp Talk

Started Dicana on Monday 1/29/07

Dicana seems to have increased my hunger, we will see if this continues. Luckily my cals were increased. Other than that I feel a slight increase in body temperature throughout the day as I also do with Jungle Warfare.

SizeOn is helping me as I would not of been able to even do the 240 squats with my back the way it is, for that Im thankful. Im liking the flavor when mixed with Xtend as well. I really do not want to go to the gym with 2 shakers sipping so this works great for me.

E-bol is awesome stuff ! It is on my favorites list. Im glad that women can take this supplement. Women get ripped off in the supplement world....... But I have a feeling not for long ;)