E V O L U T I O N: Grunt becomes ... What???

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Day 49: Triceps & Back

WORKOUT

* designates exercises where a 6 second TUT rep is accomplished. 3 full seconds down, 3 full seconds up.
    Rest is 3 minutes between sets.

Skull Crusher 110x10, 115x6, 125x4
    *Cable Triceps Extension 65x8, 70x8
    Bent-Over Row 225x8, 245x5, 265x4
    Narrow-Grip incline Chin-Up 7, 6, 5
    *Wide-Grip pulldown 135x8, 140x7, 135x8
    *Cable Rowing 120x8, 120x8, 105x8
    Bodyweight 236 (+19)

SUPPLEMENT DOSAGES

Jungle warfare: 1 cap @ 9AM, 1 cap @ 1PM, 1 cap @ 6:30PM, 1 cap @ 11PM
    Restore: 1 cap @ 9AM, 1 cap @ 1PM, 1 cap @ 6:30PM, 1 cap @ 11PM
    Bad Ass Mass: 1 cap @ 9AM, 1 cap @ 1PM, 1 cap @ 11PM

CALORIES

Expended: 3,300
    Consumed: 3,832
    Macronutrient breakdown: 37% protein (342g), 39% carbs, 24% fat

OBSERVATIONS

Let's see. New personal bests on all exercises except the bent-overs which is a post-injury best. As expected the heavy compounds involving upper body are slower to progress.

Energy is great, mood is very good, like on a low dose of test, strength is simply great and of course I am maintaining the ungodly gains in muscle mass.

2. Day 50: Biceps & Chest

WORKOUT

* designates exercises where a 6 second TUT rep is accomplished. 3 full seconds down, 3 full seconds up.

DB curl alternate 60x8, 70x5, 75x4
    *Supinated Preacher DB Curl 30x7, 30x6
    *Incline Bench Press 135x8, 135x8, 135x7
    *Flat Dumbell Press 60x8 60x8, 60x7
    Incline Dumbell Flye 45x8, 50x8, 55x8
    Pec Deck 180x10, 195x10, 210x8
    Bodyweight 236.5 (+19.5)

SUPPLEMENT DOSAGES

Jungle warfare: 2 caps @ 10AM, 2 cap @ 1PM, 1 cap @ 6:30PM, 1 cap @ 11PM
    Restore: 2 caps @ 10AM, 2 cap @ 1PM, 1 cap @ 6:30PM, 1 cap @ 11PM
    Bad Ass Mass: 1 cap @ 10AM, 1 cap @ 1PM, 1 cap @ 11PM

CALORIES

Expended: 3,522
    Consumed: 4,061
    Macronutrient breakdown: 38% protein (388g), 36% carbs, 26% fat

OBSERVATIONS

Next day will be my last on this stack! Set a new PB with 75x4 DB curls. Up another half-pound. I was planning on eating more but I got very sleepy and went to bed instead. Hopefully I'll reach a round 20lbs of added mass on this run. We'll know more tomorrow.
    •   

3. Day 51: Thighs and Calves

WORKOUT

*Leg Press 405x8, 450x7, 450x6
    Split Squat Smith 115x8+8, 125x8+6, 125x8+4
    SLDL Toes Raised 235x8, 245x7, 245x6
    Leg Extension 200x12, 200x10
    Leg Curl 145x8, 145x7
    *Calf Raise 225x16, 225x13
    Bodyweight 237 (+20)

SUPPLEMENT DOSAGES

Jungle warfare: 2 caps @ 11AM, 2 caps @ 4:30PM, 1 cap @ 8:30PM, 1 cap @ midnight
    Restore: 2 caps @ 11AM, 2 caps @ 4:30PM, 1 cap @ 8:30PM, 1 cap @ midnight
    Bad Ass Mass: 2 caps @ 11AM, 2 caps @ 4:30PM, 1 cap @ midnight

CALORIES

Expended: 3,304
    Consumed: 3,777
    Macronutrient breakdown: 39% protein (365g), 35% carbs, 26% fat

OBSERVATIONS

Super workout. Intense, energetic. I have been mostly unable to perform well on my long TUT calf exercises due to an almost permanent pump in them. So much so in fact that walking quickly becomes painful after 5 minutes or so.

Up a round 20lbs on my last day. Not bad for 7 weeks. I did put on some pudge around the midsection though, but I feel that I have put on a great deal of muscle, perhaps as much as 15lbs, mostly in the first part of this log though. The second part felt better, but the muscle memory had all been used up. Still the strength kept coming and coming. A very satisfying ending.

4. Looks damn good my friend. 20lbs in 7 weeks is phenomenal.

Great log, I'm going to have to try this sometime.
  5. Final Recap! Thank You Alri!

STRENGTH CHANGES

Here is again the averaged increase in weight used on the 3 sets per exercise. Note that I ran my whole 2-week split exactly 3 times during this test, so these results are all over 33 to 36 days and not indicative of the full strength gains over the 51 day period. Still, they give a good indication of what occurred.

EZ Bar curl +20
    Skull Crusher +23.3
    Tricep pulldown +10
    Upright Rowing +15
    Barbell Military Press Smith +30
    Close-Grip Upright Rowing +16.6
    Reverse Pec Deck +16.6
    Pec Deck +45
    Bent-Over Row +20
    Split Squat Smith +46.6
    Leg Presss +90
    SLDL Toes Raised +51.6
    DB Split Squat +10
    Leg Curl +10
    Leg Extension +23.3

So as you can see, strength increases have been very substantial over any 33-36 day subset of this 51 day run. Endurance was not significantly increased and for me, energy and aggressiveness only increased when upping the dosage from 3JW/3R/2BAM to 4JW/4R/3BAM although I did experience back and calve pumps for any reason at random times.Which was OK because it wasn't for many hours a day. This was just a fun indication of things working VERY well.

CALORIES

Averages for the whole 51-day log:
    Expended: 3,023
    Absorbed: 3,683
    Surplus: 660

The calorie surplus was 665 for the first part of the log, and 655 for the second part, remaining statistically unchanged for the duration of the log, for an average of 660.

MEASUREMENT CHANGES

I am definitely bigger. The 20lbs gained is not ALL muscle, but certainly a good deal. It is interesting to note that my calves and thighs grew more over the last 21-day period than during the previous 30 day. This is easily explained by the fact that it so happened that I had 2 fewer leg workouts than everything else during the first 30 days, and also by the fact that I had trained legs the day before taking the final measurements after 51 days. Still, I feel that there is a measure of keepability to the girth increases and that it is neither only fat nor only pump.

I am very surprised that my delts are not showing an actual increase in size, because they look much better, as I am sure the pictures will tell. Other than that, I experienced some nice continuance of gains on arms and even forearms, which is very satisfying. Of course, my waistline did take a hit during the second part and I must admit that I had not noticed this, due to the major increase in muscle mass. Still, I end the log with an extra inch of the soft stuff around the waist. I'll live.

Here's the chart:

CONCLUSIONS

The last 21 days have shown me continued gains with the Evolution stack. In fact, these gains take me to my all-time muscle mass high, breaking my previous peak. I will point out that my natural genetic potential WAS maxed out before, but of course this stack takes the definition of "Natural potential" to a whole new level. I am sure I could keep on gaining for a while on this stack. It is a truly amazing thing. And for those thinking it cannot be better than good ole AAS, let me remind you that NO ONE remains on forever. To those who hate PCT I say this stuff will make you forget you are not on AAS, especially if you run it at a higher dose than 3/3/2 as written on the bottles.

The only detail I can think of that could be improved is that BAM should come in a 90-cap bottle, if only to make it easier to scale the dosage of the whole stack. Doubling it may be a bit much, I have not tried it, and anything less will calculate to fractions of caps, leaving you at the end with a bunch of whichever kind you didn't scale for. I have received this stack for free as a tester of course, but I must keep the price of the stack in mind here, and at well over $100 for a stack that will last me 20 days or so, it is fairly pricey. You get what you pay for I guess.

Guys, let me finish on this note: If you are hesitant to go on a cycle, try this stuff first. It will help you get much more out of natural training before doing something you may not be ready for.

I want to thank ALRI for giving me the opportunity to experience this extraordinary stack and feel like I am on a cycle even though I am not.

Final score: 9.5/10
    •   

6. wow, pretty concise.

You're going to have to be my assistant on my upcoming logs in the future.

7. Can I ask, did you ever feel any soreness/tingling in your nuts?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Can I ask, did you ever feel any soreness/tingling in your nuts?
    Nuts?

Nope. Sorry to disappoint.

9. you are right about the price. I always thought it would be best at a higher than recommended dose, esp for people beyond or near natural limits or with prior cycles. I dont want to buy more bottles either so im stuck with the recommended i think....boo whooooooo!

Great Log! ALRI got there moneys worth with this log.

10. Great log Grunt. Congrats on the gains. I will be trying one if not all of these products in the future.

11. Oh well, there is no getting around it, I am showing my pale, soft body on the 'Net again, after much procrastination, here goes:

12. I would like to thank ALRI for letting me try this great stack of products. I have been much impressed by them and will certainly use them in my upcoming post cycle therapy from my current cutting cycle.

Very good products, highly recommended.

13. Nice socks.

Great log though.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

14. Someday I'll take pics when I'm cut, I promise.

15. How long and what kind of progress have you made since your accident? I remember you got busted up pretty bad. The good news is I could barely see scars/ poor growth from those pics.

16. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    How long and what kind of progress have you made since your accident? I remember you got busted up pretty bad. The good news is I could barely see scars/ poor growth from those pics.
    Well between the time that I got injured and the start of this log I had negative progress, meaning that I was still far from back to normal strength and muscle size by the time I start the log. I basically regained all my muscle and maybe a couple pounds more at the time of the middle pics. My forearms are healed, but my left shoulder is still creating many problems. Any more than 225 on bench is too much, and it seems to be creating some tendonosis in my left arm, which does affect my workouts. I have an appointment in late April to see about surgery for the shoulder.

And then I added a few more pounds of muscle, but also fat obviously by the end of the log. I put on fat pretty easily. The main problem is all the pudge I put on during the long summer of complete inactivity stuck with me through that time. I am currently cutting, on cycle, and things are going well. I might take pics when I get there...

I will be using these products again in my post cycle therapy but that is still a ways off, my cycle being only in its 4th week.

17. noticeable change... impressive for 51 days

18. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Oh well, there is no getting around it, I am showing my pale, soft body on the 'Net again, after much procrastination, here goes:

QUADALICIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Well between the time that I got injured and the start of this log I had negative progress, meaning that I was still far from back to normal strength and muscle size by the time I start the log. I basically regained all my muscle and maybe a couple pounds more at the time of the middle pics. My forearms are healed, but my left shoulder is still creating many problems. Any more than 225 on bench is too much, and it seems to be creating some tendonosis in my left arm, which does affect my workouts. I have an appointment in late April to see about surgery for the shoulder.

And then I added a few more pounds of muscle, but also fat obviously by the end of the log. I put on fat pretty easily. The main problem is all the pudge I put on during the long summer of complete inactivity stuck with me through that time. I am currently cutting, on cycle, and things are going well. I might take pics when I get there...

I will be using these products again in my post cycle therapy but that is still a ways off, my cycle being only in its 4th week.
    Thanks man.

But I already commented on your socks, talking about your "girth" would have been way too homo-erotic. Nobody rides for free....

Besides, I knew you were getting a lot of things back in style/ shape... much rather encourage the process than tell you that you cant come out to the beach party. All I need is another high school chick calling me ORCA before I go PETA on her azz!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post

Whats the cycle? If you don't mind me asking.

Not that I care what you mind or not. Divulge!

21. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Whats the cycle? If you don't mind me asking.

Not that I care what you mind or not. Divulge!
    Well it is a bit of a strange cycle. First I was supposed to get my testosterone MUCH earlier into it. Second, it was to be an all-out bulk, but then it seems I am heading for a vacation on the beach real soon now, so it turned into a drastic cut. This is exactly what I DON'T like doing: going from the see-food diet to starvation mode. Ugh. I usually prefer gently breaking into my cuts.

Wk1: 30mg Epistane ED
    Wk2: 40mg Epistane ED
    Wk3: 40mg Epistane ED <-- This is where I switched to a cut. I like the epi for bulking but not so much for cutting...
    Wk4: 30mg Phera-MAX ED <-- After a week of cutting with the epi I switched to the more androgenic oral. I am ending this week soon.
    wk5: 45mg Phera-MAX ED, 1,500mg Testosterone (long esters, frontload)
    wk6: 45mg Phera-MAX ED, 1,000mg Testosterone
    Wk7: 750mg Test, and so on for at least 16 weeks total duration.

I plan on adding some high dose primobolan in there. Maybe some boldenone too. We'll see.

Also, I started clen and T3 with week 3, I will run these for the duration. T3 is at 100mcg, any higher than that and my heart can't keep up with cardio. Clen is reasonable, I am building up to 100mcg at the 3rd consecutive week. I use ketotifen fumarate with it, which allows me to run 3 weeks no problem.

I am playing this cycle by ear, making it evolve as things go...

I know, improvised cycles don't have such a good reputation but I feel I can do fine. Duration, compounds and dosages are all undetermined, really...

22. Yeah so my all-out bulk did turn into a cut, I am now back from Australia, and I lost quite a few inches on my waist.

Now I am doing an ABCDE type of thing, but with gear and fatburners.

Basically, calories are

Weeks 1 & 2 : Maintenance - 500 + Clen + 75mcg T3, lotsa cardio
    Weeks 3 & 4 : Maintenance + 500 + 50mcg T3, little cardio

I feel this should let me lose some bodyfat and maybe gain some muscle in the maintenance + days.

ATM I am using Testosterone, pMGF, IGF-1, ran out of GH so will use GHRP6/Hexarelin stacked, T3, clen, ketotifen fumarate and I plan on adding some Boldenone Cypionate soon. Before I add in my Boldenone cypionate though, I think I will start 60mg anavar and 60mg winny during the 4 weeks until the not-quite EQ kicks in. Thoughts?

23. how the hell did you cut on vacation??

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    how the hell did you cut on vacation??
    It was not really a vacation...

[Cat leaps out of bag]

Here is the story. I do a (nice) sideline of being a fitness consultant. That is like a trainer except I am not on site, never meet my clients, but instead just do their diets (fitday helps me watch the DAILY food intake), workouts and supplementations, cycles, troubleshooting, etc. over the 'Net.

I guess I am good, because this Australian client of mine flew me over to the land of OZ, all expenses paid, to be on site with him and show him EXACTLY how to TRAIN and of course to pick a tiny fraction of my brains endless stream of ideas.

Anyway, I got to get paid very nicely for my daily 90 minutes of work, and see some nice titties on the beach. But I was just after (well, during, really) a hard bulk as you can see from the pics on here, when he invited me over, with only 3 weeks notice. Even cutting hard, there was no way I would be beach-worthy in 3 weeks but I managed to be in very decent shape by the end of my 3 week stay.

After all, the client is cutting, I did some cooking for him, etc, and I did need it - again as you can readily see from the pics here.

So that is how I got to cut on "vacation": I got handsomely paid for it.

25. I tip my hat to you my friend.

26. Yeah when I'm finished cutting, I'll change my avy for a pic of my back like you, Ubi

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Yeah when I'm finished cutting, I'll change my avy for a pic of my back like you, Ubi
    What shall I do since you now have a pic of your front and I am almost done?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    That makes three. Yea, I'm going to do it.
    Did you end up doing the gallstone flush, Mach?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:43 AM
  3. Okay what is unsic acid...
    By Lifeguard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:35 PM
  4. What are your other hobbies?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13