"Live" Yellow nEuphoria review

  1. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    "Live" Yellow nEuphoria review


    Sorry about the mixup I had started this in the supplement section.

    I took 3 caps my GF 2 caps. Simulation happened about 15mins after. I expected a PEA type feel but its something different. Wide awake but no jitters.
    I had to open a cap up, it smells and tastes alot like spearamint. I feel the stim effect building up.

  2. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Hmmm, so this is where Rivet goes when he stops with the Am chat cyb0r...Interesting.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    Sorry about the mixup I had started this in the supplement section.

    I took 3 caps my GF 2 caps. Simulation happened about 15mins after. I expected a PEA type feel but its something different. Wide awake but no jitters.
    I had to open a cap up, it smells and tastes alot like spearamint. I feel the stim effect building up.
    HE BREAKS HIS STREAK! Put a notch on the bed post, Rivet!
    LOL!
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    OK, the stim feeling built up for about 30mins then got stable. Now I'm fully awake yet my mind feels calm at the same time. Head feels a little "bubbly" (thats how my gf just described it). We were watching tv. So far I think this stuff would be great for relaxing while watching a movie.

    Edit: The relaxed feeling is pretty "stable" 20mins later. Its kind of nice. Next time I will try 4 caps but this is perfect for watching a movie or reading a book. Its funny but I think I could go to sleep even tho I feel wide awake.

    Any questions?
    Last edited by Rivet; 12-13-2006 at 07:20 PM.
  5. 191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
    solarize's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    316

    Can you compare it to something else at all?
  6. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by solarize
    Can you compare it to something else at all?
    Hmmmm not really. At 3 caps for me its pretty "mild" the stim part was decent but I can see the entire product is NOT meant to be a stim. Just went from being a little tired after work to being nice and naturally feeling awake. The "closest" thing my GF and I could compare the relaxed part is to a normal serving of robotussin cut in half but still being fully clear minded. It just made relaxing things a "little" more enjoyable.
  7. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Sweet! I just ordered some yesterday. Can't wait!
  8. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The LA of the South
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1289

    I felt nothing at 2 caps which is not surprising due to my history and size though, will up to 3-4 caps...
  9. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I felt nothing at 2 caps which is not surprising due to my history and size though, will up to 3-4 caps...

    Hey Max. PU from CL said anything over 3 caps is dangerous, just a fyi.

    Many people are asking what this supp has to do with Bodybuilding, whats your take on it?
  10. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The LA of the South
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1289

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Hey Max. PU from CL said anything over 3 caps is dangerous, just a fyi.

    Many people are asking what this supp has to do with Bodybuilding, whats your take on it?
    It doesn't, more or less helps witht the ability to relax and unwind without falling asleep after a long day at work. It is definitly a different type product than most, but other supps are starting to look at mood and 'feeling' effects as well. Take BSN Atrophex for example. Their new thermo definitly has a mood boosting effect...
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Took 3 today on an empty stomach and didn't work as well as my loved Stim X but i ran out and this def was a little pick me up, but you don't "feel" it. Just kinda there. But i notice a difference to how i would be with no stims at all. Just kind of a no big deal kind of day!
  12. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Def. ordering this soon
  13. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I felt nothing at 2 caps which is not surprising due to my history and size though, will up to 3-4 caps...
    I wouldn't of felt nothing at 2caps either. Im a pretty crazy non responder and most of the stuff I do respond to I need high doses.
  14. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Hey Max. PU from CL said anything over 3 caps is dangerous, just a fyi.

    Many people are asking what this supp has to do with Bodybuilding, whats your take on it?
    Thats too bad about the 3 caps thing. Its a decent feeling but to purchase this again I need a little "more" from it.
  15. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    Took 3 today on an empty stomach and didn't work as well as my loved Stim X but i ran out and this def was a little pick me up, but you don't "feel" it. Just kinda there. But i notice a difference to how i would be with no stims at all. Just kind of a no big deal kind of day!
    I wouldn't use it as a stim myself more like what Max said. To relax you at the end of the day without making you tired.
  16. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I felt nothing at 2 caps which is not surprising due to my history and size though, will up to 3-4 caps...
    Max I was playing around with the idea of 5 caps but what Fit said makes me wonder. I wonder what would be so bad with more then 3. The effect I got from 3 was "ok" but if I could double that effect then I would be happy with it...

    Edit: to be fair I should mention I already knew I dont respond to several of the ingredients in the product

    -Bacopa
    -Rhodiola Rosea
    -vinpocetine

    I don’t respond to even in high doses. I did feel the PEA they really got the cocoa extraction down well as Im allergic to cocoa and it didn’t give me any symptoms (throat swells up, rash, oily/dry face)

    I have no clue about the Rhizoma Corydalis, Blue Lotus and Octopamine however since I have never tried those before.
    Last edited by Rivet; 12-14-2006 at 04:57 PM.
  17. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    895

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Hey Max. PU from CL said anything over 3 caps is dangerous, just a fyi.
    Not "dangerous"... but exceeding the recommended dosage IS definately asking for side effects, and is definately NOT advised.

    Rivet / Mace, for best results try taking it when you are "active" / up and about... etc.. it enhances YOUR own endorphins, which is why results vary so much:

    1) From person to person
    2) Under different conditions

    Definately NOT the typical stim product by any means
  18. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Rivet / Mace, for best results try taking it when you are "active" / up and about... etc.. it enhances YOUR own endorphins, which is why results vary so much:

    1) From person to person
    2) Under different conditions

    Definately NOT the typical stim product by any means
    Ok thanks. I will give it a go next time I'm out with friends instead of beer
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Not "dangerous"... but exceeding the recommended dosage IS definately asking for side effects, and is definately NOT advised.

    Rivet / Mace, for best results try taking it when you are "active" / up and about... etc.. it enhances YOUR own endorphins, which is why results vary so much:

    1) From person to person
    2) Under different conditions

    Definately NOT the typical stim product by any means
    Thanks, will def keep in mind! The most fun with this product is the experimental factor! I haven't had this much fun with a supplement since........well...........?? ????????????

  20. Registered User
    soma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    301

    Just popped 3--15-20 min later fee very relaxed(mentally) Oh and ive taken 30 mgs adderall today (last day of finals).. I like what im feeling so far- but wanna eat! Does empty versus full stomach effect overall effectiveness much? If so how long should one wait- i'd think at least 20 min. Thanks.
    Warm fuzzies! mmm gettin better!
  21. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Just popped 3--15-20 min later fee very relaxed(mentally) Oh and ive taken 30 mgs adderall today (last day of finals).. I like what im feeling so far- but wanna eat! Does empty versus full stomach effect overall effectiveness much? If so how long should one wait- i'd think at least 20 min. Thanks.
    Warm fuzzies! mmm gettin better!
    So far ive waited 20-30 mins. I tried 5 caps yesterday and its the same as 3caps. I guess more isn't better or more hah. No side effects at all for me (go figure!)
  22. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    895

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Just popped 3--15-20 min later fee very relaxed(mentally) Oh and ive taken 30 mgs adderall today (last day of finals).. I like what im feeling so far- but wanna eat! Does empty versus full stomach effect overall effectiveness much? If so how long should one wait- i'd think at least 20 min. Thanks.
    Warm fuzzies! mmm gettin better!
    The initial rush does seem to hit harder / faster on a mostly empty stomach, but the "2nd wave" doesn't seem to be impacted. The best thing you can do to enhance the effects is to be "active" when you take it.
  23. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    The initial rush does seem to hit harder / faster on a mostly empty stomach, but the "2nd wave" doesn't seem to be impacted. The best thing you can do to enhance the effects is to be "active" when you take it.
    I tried 3 caps then went out to meet friends. When I was walking around I didn't feel it as much as when I was sitting down talking/watching a movie. I would agree withe the initial rush due the the fact that thats how PEA hits me. Stronger on an empty stomach but last longer and more mild on a full stomach.
  24. Registered User
    faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    168

    Was wondering can this be stacked with PEA?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    it has pea in it!
  26. Member
    lawnboy246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    204

    Anyone know how this compares to BSN Atro-Phex?
  27. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor
    cervasa1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbia SC
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    221

    Quote Originally Posted by faustus
    Was wondering can this be stacked with PEA?
    its already contains PEA in it
  28. Registered User
    Dros120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    140

    Any ideas on how this could be (or even if it should be) stacked pre-workout?
  29. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Quote Originally Posted by Dros120
    Any ideas on how this could be (or even if it should be) stacked pre-workout?
    If used RIGHT when the stimulation half of it kicks it would be decent. I would find my rest times too relaxing on the second half
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:59 PM
  2. Contolled Lab Yellow nEuphoria
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:09 AM
  3. controlled labs Yellow Neuphoria
    By Max32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 06:28 PM
  5. yellow neuphoria
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in