DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log

1. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log

Well I will officially start tomorrow with more detailed info but we"ll start now!

Height 5'9"
    Weight 226lbs

waist 38" at the button
    thigh 25 1/4"
    bicep 17 1/2"
    chest 49"
    All will be cold flexed.

Supps
    1) Turk 1.5gm x3 WO, 1gmX3 NON
    2) Concentrated fish oil 2gmx3
    3) Taurine 2gmx3
    4) AlCar 1gmX3
    5) Beta Carotine 25000iu X1
    6) Now Multi
    7) CEE 3gm X2 WO only
    8) ALA 300mg X3
    9) BCAA 5gm X2 WO only
    10) DCP 3x3
    11) Berberine 300mg X 3

Routine= Mid to low volume 3way split (3x5 bench,dead,squat) 4x6-8(iso movements)

Diet= Eating 5 meals a day 300-350gm protein multiple sources the rest hasnt changed still eat what I want as to be more objective.That being stated Ill still be eating crap whenever I want.Ill try to keep a calorie count.

I will be doing no cardio.

Im 4lbs lighter now than in these pictures.

Attachment 16081

Attachment 16082

Attachment 16083
    Last edited by mmowry; 12-13-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

subscribed... at the risk of sounding like a total idiot, what is berberine... isn't that a brand of handbag? (JK)
  3. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I think berberine is a anti-bacterial agent, I could be wrong about that....but I do know this, the handbag brand your talking about is burberry (sp?) bc my wife has one
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, your wife has a burberry?? You are a high roller!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Or just ghetto fabulous
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    subscribed... at the risk of sounding like a total idiot, what is berberine... isn't that a brand of handbag? (JK)
    Yes, he carries his DCP and the rest of his supps in it. It the newest trend in designer carrying cases for supplements. Everybody whos anybody is doing it.

7. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Coming Soon Next week....Bulk Louis Vuitton.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Registered User
    Answers

10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

HAHA...perfect
  11. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Woke up dosed my supps waited 30 min ate breakfast and waited to lift.

heart rate

AM 70-75 bpm

after 3 DCP 90-100bpm

during training 140-150bpm (NO CARDIO)

Now still 100 bpm

After taking my initial dose of DCP/BERB (1/2hr) started to feel energized.Kind of like I wanted to smash something(ephedra like BUT without the shakes)

Went into my gym and started to train-the weights felt light endurance was very good(never got winded and didnt feel fatigue until my last 3 of my final set of skull crushers.)Very impressed.

Part way into the session the sweats started;BTW in my basement where my power rack and weights are its 60 degrees.It was a good sweat not profuse but very good none the less.

Right now I feel very warm especially my face it feels wind burned. Im not sweating but I also work amongst racks of equiptment(air comditioning runs 24/7) and its only 65 degrees and Im in a t shirt.

I feel very alert and clear but not euphoric.Im liking this combo.Ill take my body temp tomorrow if I remember.

Tomorrow im upping my dose of DCP to 4X3 as Im jealous of the others who are disguistingly persperating while doing nothing.LOL

SO IN A NUTSHELL
    strength is up.
    endurance is up
    motivation(agression) and energy are up.
    mental focus is up.
    body temp is up.
    BMR is up 20% +

This ought to be able to do some damage to the fat stores in a short amount of time and pack on some lean mass.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Just an update~didnt train today only took my supps.

DCP-observations

Energy up
    agression up
    clarity up
    Heart rate up
    Body temp has leveled out(still warm but not on fire

On to the Berberine-

Took my second dose here at work got side tracked and couldnt get any food into the gullet for almost an hour.Result the body wants to run through a wall=the brain wanted to shut off.Conclusion Hypo effects are very apparent and 5 minutes after eating my brain turned on.So its doing what its claimed to do!

Also my muscles stayed full all day yesterday as opposed to 1or2 hours.
    Last edited by mmowry; 12-14-2006 at 03:16 PM.

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

What is Berberine?
  14. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Its a plant extract.There are numerous threads on it at the NP forum.Also in the supplement articles forum.

15. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

DCP-observations

Aggression up
    heart rate up
    body temp up
    energy/endurance up
    mood/ focus up

Trained today in the aftrenoon as opposed to evening.Blew through the weight.Major jump in rack deads and jumped weight in all other lifts.Again I only started to fatigue on the last 3 of my last set of rope hammer curls but never got winded.Still very impressed!
    I really heat up when training on this stuff and for a few hours afterwards/far beyond what Im accostomed to.

I did a little experiment last night and ate 3 DCP before bed on an empty stomach.DO NOT DO this!I slept verywell but when I awoke I had quite q tummy ache

BERBERINE-observations

Well Im still feeling full with no fatigue. Dosing 300mgX4 @8,1,6 and post.I took in enough carbs close enough to dosing timeas to not go hypo.Recovery seems to be good now lets just see how much fat gets traided for muscle!
    Earlier I posted I was going to shift my macros well sorry I realized thats unfair to the test and Ill just keep the protein up and eat whatever/whenever I want

16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Impressed so far indeed.
  17. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I just noticed something that the effects are enhanced when I take my fish oil caps 15min AFTER the DCP.Duh probably due to quicker absorbtion.

18. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Well this weekend will make or break it.I ate like there was no tomorrow.Christmas party food is fantastic!

Dcp-observations

Energy up
    focus up
    body temp up (warm but not scorching)
    agression good
    stamina good
    well being good

The effects have remained virtually the same except for the first day when my body actually reactedto the RK.My workout was less than stellar but that was due to Saturdays gorge fest and a queezy stomach Sunday.Then they put me on daylight at work after 9 months on second shift.The combination of these factors was not condusive to upping my weight.

I was still energetic and all but the muscles just werent firing right today.

Berberine-observations

Still feeling full after a crappy weight session.Im looking more full also so this may effect my weight on Wednesday.Hypo effects are less pronounced now but Ill up the dose to 500mg and not eat for an hour tomorow morning to see what happens.

Thoughts so far - hte DCP must be burning some fat as Im warmer.Its unfortunate that Im not responding to The RK as the thermo effect gives you something more tangible to focus on.The berberine must be doing its job also as Im looking better.The recovery from Fridays session was back to normal status but I beat the crap out of myself in the gym that day.Things are going well hopefully by Weds Ill be into the swing of the new shift.Update then.

19. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Dcp-observations

Energy up
    focus up
    body temp up (warm but not scorching)
    agression up
    stamina up
    well being up
    Heart rate 10-15% above at rest

todays workout went great upped weight in all lifts and finished all reps strong except the last 2 of my final set.
    Things are still going well and Im liking this.There is no severe sweating at rest due to the fact that 1) I may be a poor candidate for RK 2)Ive upped my carbs as suggested for use of Berb.Still happy.

Weight 225 down 1lb but Im looking leaner and Thicker

Libido is fine which is always a severe concern for me because if the Mrs aint happy nobodys happy

Berberine - observations

Still feeling full for an extended period of time but Ive lost the hypo feeling.This is probably due to more carbs and more low GI carbs in my system.And possibly my insulin sensitivity is normalizing which would be good as my primary job is very sedintary and I was very carb sensitive.Ive not eaten clean by any stretch of the imagination and Im seeing visable progress.So this combo is working for recomp in a less than optimium environment thus the name Damage Control Protocol !This should help to dramatically change your body with a little discipline.Ive used NO discipline so far as to be fair to the name.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
  2. Bulk 'n Cut the Gut
    By gotripped in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 09:30 PM
  3. Whoa...is the prohormone board gone?
    By jverch in forum Anabolics