Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, it's after Thanksgiving and i've been getting nice and plump over the Holidays so I figured one last run with plenty of calories before I attempt to lose the spare tractor tires.

Supplements taken during this cycle

Centrum's Multi-V

NOW Foods Super Enzymes

Recomp Performance Nutrition's Havoc

AnabolicInnovation's Excell (Lemon)

Nutraplanet's Cissus

Nutraplanet's CEE

AnabolicInnovations's Cycle Support (Chocolate)

AnabolicInnovation's Protein (Peanut Butter/Banana)

Diet (Lord help me)

Calories will be roughly 3300 to start and i'll move from there if need be.

Breakdown- 40/40/20 330(p) 330(c) 73(f)

This can also change as over 300 protein can bring havoc(lol) on my digestive system.

Common food staples

Skim milk
Canned Tuna in water
Fat free cottage cheese
Fat free cheese slices
Extra virgin olive oil
Natural peanut butter
Sugar free jelly
Dark german wheat bread
Boneless skinless chicken tender/breasts
Ground lean hamburger
Ground lean turkey
Rice
Taters(boil 'em mash 'em stick 'em in a stew)
Fat free low sugar yogurt
Water( of course but I have to remind myself so **** off!)
99% Fat free turkey chili
Various vegitables
Various fruits
Rolled oats

*This isn't a complete list but this is what is usually consumed*

Stats
Neck 17.5
Upper Arm 18
Forearm 14.5
Chest (unable to get an accurate reading) 48-50
Stomach over widest area 42
Upper thigh 27
Calves 17
*All measured cold but flexed except my chest which I just couldn't do accurately. I'll have my wife help me later*

Workout
basic DC training but since will be my first attempt at it i'll be deciding whether or not to throw in Beelzs modified version. This will be a learning experience since most of my gym time goes by feel and not much more behind it. Taking a note pad into the gym with a purpose other than to just write down the lifts will be new to me :)

Purpose
Well, this is a early start to a new year and a new lifestyle. A lot of **** happened to me this past year and it gave me time to sit back and decide where I wanted to be and it also gave me something that i'm always looking for...excuses to stop what i'm doing. New year, new me, no new excuses.

* Added this on Dec 11th 2006

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement dose scheme
1 Multi-v In the morning
1 Super Enzyme with each meal
1 Havoc in the morning 2 Havoc pre-workout
2 Servings Excell combined with 3Grams CEE pre-during workout
2.5 Grams Cissus twice daily(I haven't figured out a time for this yet)
2 Servings Cycle Support mixed into 1 Serving Protein in 16oz Skim milk and 1 cup rolled Oats(post workout)
5 Servings Poseidon a day

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, tonight was my first night in the gym with this kind of intensity and I found out quickly that I need more endurance. I was fried when i left the gym. I also went with doable weights since i've never done DC training or really any type of structured training so I didin't want to make it impossible to walk tomorrow or hurt myself since I also wasn't used to this type of stretching.

Workout

Biceps
Standing Dumbell Curl
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 45x13
30 Second Stretch

Forearms
Forearm Curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 30x22
30 second stretch

Calves
Sled Calves Raises
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 110x24
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Seated curls
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 80x9
30 second stretch

Quads
Seated curls
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 110x24
30 second stretch

Cardio
Elliptical
20 minutes on variable setting

Notes: I had more in me but I did feel the burn to the point I knew I would hurt a whole lot in the next couple days. This is definately a learning process...So enjoy the ride :)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Another log to watch! :) I'm very interested to see what a good variety of ppl. will experience on this, since a few logs are popping up now. Good luck w/ the cycle!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you thank you...Wife measured my chest and it came in at 48...I tried to make it bigger but she wouldn't let me :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Watching with interest :)

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anxiously subscribed....and aroused.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I will NOT be subscribing to this gay log. Sheesh.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ahem. That's LAY. Get it straight. << ooh, Freudian slip.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully another high ranking Snuggle Club member is getting his Log on.

I'll be tuned in with great interest... great big throbbing interest.

Dsade made me type that.

Bp is going to gay up this log quicklike. :D

I like the pretty colors. :afro:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you thank you...Wife measured my chest and it came in at 48...I tried to make it bigger but she wouldn't let me :(
Jay, SIZE doesn't matter! WE STILL LOVE YOU! :box:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subscribing to for the colorful commentary...I don't even know what Havoc is...:confused:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm subscribing to for the colorful commentary...I don't even know what Havoc is...:confused:
The Havoc is a fictional vehicle from the Star Wars expanded universe. The Havoc is owned by Nym, the feeorin leader of the Lok Revenants. Nym stole the ship and modified it. Now outfited with dual-triple laser cannons, an automatic rotating turret and five variations of bombs, the Havoc is one of the most deadly starships in the outer rim. The Havoc is the second featured craft in both of the "Star Wars: Starfighter" games.

This is why Jay will be updating in stardates.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha...I was just kidding by the way...but so were you...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You bet D, we hold cuddle parties during our annual picnics.

You sir, are an honorary member, and you don't even have to ask. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bet D, we hold cuddle parties during our anal picnics.

You sir, are an honorary member, and you don't even have to ask. :D
Anal picnic...???

Sorry, no more comments after this one...read only now...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Training Off Day

Nutrition
It is my wife's birthday and there was cake and icecream...Don't need to say much more.

Probably due to the increased water and the CEE but I feel a lot fuller in the muscles. It actually might even be the workout considering the intensity.

vinnys025

Awards
Day 2

Training Off Day

Nutrition
It is my wife's birthday and there was cake and icecream...Don't need to say much more.

Probably due to the increased water and the CEE but I feel a lot fuller in the muscles. It actually might even be the workout considering the intensity.
I am subscribed to this log. Good luck, my Havoc will be here any day now and I will be stacking it with AP. Cant wait.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 9 Workout

Chest
Flat Bench
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 295x7.5( I need to get a spotter)
30 second stretch

Shoulders
Upright Row
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 135x13
30 second stretch

Triceps
Ez Bar Crushers
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 115x16
30 second stretch

Back
Close grip Pulldowns
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 205x12
30 second stretch

Deadlift
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 365x12
30 second stretch

Workout Notes: I felt good but I still was too winded for my liking. I definately need to work on my endurance. I had my son with me since we were going to run his Nitro r/c car afterwards and since we had to get some parts prior to the gym it closed on us before getting any cardio in. I got a decent amount from chasing the car down and flipping back upright though :)

Supplement Notes: Still filling pumped and very full and also a bit bloated. I had been dealing with cramping at the end of my workouts but I haven't noticed any signs of cramping at all.

Dietary Notes: I ate pretty well throughout the day but I got home and there was pizza so I ate pizza!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Booo.. pizza. ;)

Nice job on the skulls Jay.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know i'm a fatty but I can't say no to fresh stove hot pizza

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jay,
You are taking 20 mgs of Havoc?
With or without grapefruit (juice)?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I was originally on a phera/superdrol 4 weeker, and when Havoc came out I had to try it so I bought a bottle and did one week at the end of the 4th week of my cycle with 20mgs of Havoc(solo) a day. I stopped(planned to anyway, not because anything wrong with Havoc) after that week(total 5 weeks) and started post cycle therapy. Anyway I have been cramping all over especially in calves(very unusual) and am wondering if Havoc's anti-estro ability has me dehydrated. If it is really as potent an anti-e as I am thinking it is, I'm going to run it with something wet after the new year for a good semi-dry bulk.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you'd be able to really evaluate Havoc using just for 1 week at the tail end of a cycle.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 11 Workout

Biceps
Seated EZ bar(outside grip) Preacher curl
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 115x13
30 second stretch

Forearms
Standing Dumbell inside curl(hell if I know the name of it)
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 55x26
30 second stretch

Calves
Seated Calf Raises
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 180x15
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Good mornings
4 warm-up sets
1 set 205x12
30 second stretch

Quads
Smith machine squats (extended out front of the bar)
4 Warm-up sets
1 set 250x12
10 second stretch x 3

Workout notes: Good strong workout but my back was extremely pumped...I also think i'll move calves to the end of the workout. My low end is weak and it shows but I think as long as I don't have any reoccuring injuries I should get some excellent gains. Still no cramping which is great.

Dietary notes: Ate pretty well today. Rice, tuna, etc etc. I had a couple of dum dum suckers I found though :)

Supplement notes: Today I am adding Poseidon a product by Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything. 1 teaspoon x5 a day. Poseidon has:
Vitamin C 750mg
Niacin (b-3) 75mg
Vitamin b-6 5mg
Folic Acid 500mg
Vitamin b-12 1000mg
Potassium 350mg
Magnesium 175mg
Sodium 60mg
*proprietary formula 4085mg

Initial dose mixed in 8oz of water had an instantanious mix and after a few minutes of sitting had no seperation. No real odor to speak of and tastes like a real mild kool-aid without sugar. No after taste either.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
nice preachers..

how low do you take your goodmornings?

Smith squats? they hurt me if I go heavy.. feels too funny of a movement.. I only use smith for lunges if I'm using it for legs. But then again I'm 6'3" so my body mechanics could be a little different.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take good mornings about 45 degrees when I go heavy. The warm-up sets I go about 60. I use the smith because I have a real weak core and this lets me focus on my legs without my lower back getting too pumped to where I can't do anything. Before my surgery I had started building it up pretty decently but it went back to crap afterwards. this , I think is because of my neglecting it over the years. I'm going to slowly move to free weighted squats as soon as i know that my back isn't going to freeze up.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
damn, I didn't realize, or forgot about your injuries.

good explanation Jay. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
damn, I didn't realize, or forgot about your injuries.

good explanation Jay. ;)
You're at your peak Ubi! You hit 30+ and all your old injuries start popping up and don't go away! I don't even max anymore. Always worried I'll pop a wrist or tweak my lower back so I can really relate to J's situation.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You're at your peak Ubi! You hit 30+ and all your old injuries start popping up and don't go away! I don't even max anymore. Always worried I'll pop a wrist or tweak my lower back so I can really relate to J's situation.
Me too. Sucks gettin old.

Keep it up Jay, don't push too hard. Last thing you want is to re-injure yourself.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good strong workout but my back was extremely pumped...
Sorry if i missed this in your posts but have you tried adding in taurine to combat the lower back pumps?...5g a day seems to be the typical dose. ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir, i'm taking in good quantities of taurine and potassium.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
December 13 Workout

Chest
Incline Bench
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 275x11
30 second stretch

Shoulders
Seated BTN military press
3 warm-up sets
1 set 185x13
30 second stretch

Triceps
1 arm cable pushdowns
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 90x10
30 second stretch

Back
Rack pulls
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 365x12
30 second stretch

Wide grip cable pulldowns
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 205x10
30 second stretch

Workout notes: I had a time constraint because of work but I had another solid workout. I wanted to add cardio today but was unable. I will also change my shoulder to not be directly behind my chest(incline specifically). It sapped me of too much strength. I have also been sore this whole time. every part of my body is sore.

Dietary notes: I ate clean today but low on calories. I was running late and my wife took my car so everything was just out of whack for me. I have everything set and if anything gets moved it throws me all off :)

Supplement notes: I had inflammed nipples and a very small lump under my left nipple prior to this cycle and since this cycle began both the inflammation and lump have disappeared! I have yet to have a single cramping problem and although my lower back has pumped up several times it's no where near the pain it has done so in the past when working my legs/lower back. All in all, everything is working well for me right now.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. Sucks gettin old.

Keep it up Jay, don't push too hard. Last thing you want is to re-injure yourself.
Kay fellas, put down the Matlock tape and remove the pants from your chins. You aren't that old :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Kay fellas, put down the Matlock tape and remove the pants from your chins. You aren't that old :)
What? How do you change the text size to large print? Kids, hrmph.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DANG no kidding, I am a grampa and in my mid 40s you whiners :)

BTW Great log, thanks for taking the time to post it.

CROWLER

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Supplement notes: I had inflammed nipples and a very small lump under my left nipple prior to this cycle and since this cycle began both the inflammation and lump have disappeared!
Sounds like this product does have the predicted anti-estrogen activity.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, as much as it sounds like BS it's the damnedest(how the **** do you spell that?) thing.