Symmetry 2 bottles + 3 bottles Cissus stack review

1. Registered User
    Answers

Symmetry 2 bottles + 3 bottles Cissus stack review

Another one. I have not logged this one, but will try to give it a good review.

I did Cissus Megadose 12 caps/day, along with Symmetry.

UP's
    I didn't notice anything until about 2 weeks in the cycle. I felt an incredible muscle fullness, and pumps that I can call pretty damn insane. I gained strenght in all mi lifts, and all those small joint pains have gone away. I felt more focused in the gym, and a better mind and muscle connection was in place. I am really happy about this cycle, and even though I did not measured my weight, everything increased, except fat. I even had that pleasing comment: Are you on steroids? Haha, let me tell you I was kinda pleased with that.

DOWN

Only thing is the burps are pretty gross, I don't call it a down, and I always stated that effectiveness should matter. Period.

So final review deserves a 4.5/5! Another really good product by USP! Keep it up!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

i been thinking on using symmetry, for a few months nowt , but there wasnt alot of reviews on it, most of the reviews are on PF,Cissusrx, cialabol, AP, but lately there been alot of Symmetry reviews, when i finish my 2 months PF and Alpha drive xl stack(hopefully i add the new cissus with the 10% extract) im going to go for the symmetry.
    thanks for the info jjohn
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    i been thinking on using symmetry, for a few months nowt , but there wasnt alot of reviews on it, most of the reviews are on PF,Cissusrx, cialabol, AP, but lately there been alot of Symmetry reviews, when i finish my 2 months PF and Alpha drive xl stack(hopefully i add the new cissus with the 10% extract) im going to go for the symmetry.
    thanks for the info jjohn
    No prob man. Really good stuff
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I had great results with symmetry and cissus as well. Can't lose with these
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/DRIVE Believer bottle stack review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0