TMAC's Triple Threat *CONTEST* Log

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
AnabolicMinds Greatest Log Contest!

Product Descriptions

ALPHA DRIVE XL

Alpha Drive XL. is an effective product you can feel from BioScience Technologies that fortifies your body with a very specific and scientifically engineered formula of herbal nutrients to allow your body to achieve a highly optimized male hormonal profile. This entails a strong increase in both one.s total level of Testosterone, THE male hormone, as well as even more importantly, what is known as Free or Unbound Testosterone.

Moreover, Alpha Drive XL. does this by stimulating the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) thus enabling one to use the product continuously for long term benefit without experiencing any negative feedback signals or diminishment of effect. Furthermore, Alpha Drive XL. also supports decreased estrogen, (which is sadly and commonly too high in most men in today.s society) thereby creating an even more optimized total hormonal milieu for maximum .maleness.
With optimized hormone levels one can add muscle more rapidly and lose body fat more efficiently, especially when coupled with proper diet and exercise. One.s motivation and focus and overall well-being, as well as attitude will improve markedly. And of course, it won.t hurt when it comes to the bedroom either!

Product Highlights
• Vitality
• Strength
• Muscularity
• Sexual Prowess & Libido

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Alpha Drive XL Matrix: EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED: 305mg

Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily with food. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use.

STIMULANT X

Unleash yourself with most powerful fat loss and energy supplement on the planet, StimulantX.

It's an intense mega hit that delivers 10 hours of smooth clean energy .
Is it all possible? Energy + mood enhancement + appetite suppression. And all of this from a pill? Yes! Thousands have sampled StimulantX and written their reviews. The result is a resounding yes.

StimulantX works like no other supplement you’ve tried. You do not get the jitters or crash after a couple of hours like other products. What you do get is the energy to go nonstop all day long coupled with the most positive mental outlook you’ve ever experienced.

What’s the secret? StimulantX is the only pill to contain both Cocoalean™ and Aneurin DBE™. When these patent pending ingredients are combined your mood is elevated, and you are filled with positive energy. Suddenly the urge to snack or binge is gone and you are left feeling great the entire day.

What should I expect? A diet program using StimulantX will begin working from day one…you will immediately feel an increase in your energy levels and a decrease in your appetite on the first day. Now, play this out for a few days and imagine what you’ve got: High energy plus low appetite. Getting more and more done, while eating less. Feeling great every day – unleashing yourself – and feeling like you’ve got a whole new outlook on life. You can sum up the feeling in one word: Transformational.
Benefits of StimulantX

The new StimulantX is serious weight loss and energy... we're talking about rapid, significant weight loss and extreme energy, finally together in one power-packed pill.

What will StimulantX do for you? Plenty, let’s take a look.
 Increased energy. StimulantX™ delivers clean, jitter-free energy. So whether you’re working out or working round-the-clock, StimulantX™ gives you the energy you need to be at the top of your game.
 Increased stamina. Some so-called energy boosters pick you up higher than a kite, only to let you crash off a cliff in just a few hours when they wear off. Harsh!. StimulantX™ , however, provides up to 12 hours of clean nonstop energy, without the jitters or the crash.
 Increased calorie expenditure. If you think having all that energy must be doing something to your body, you’re right – StimulantX™ is sharply accelerating the rate at which you burn off calories.
 Suppressed appetite. Along with vaporizing those calories, guess what – StimulantX™ is also obliterating your appetite. So you eat less (and whatever you do eat gets burned off instantly anyway).
 Decreased weight. As you’ve already figured out yourself, less eating + faster metabolism = reduced weight (and a load off your mind). And speaking of your mind …
 Improved mood and outlook. StimulantX isn’t just about your body. It’s also for your head. Those who use it invariably report a profound sense of well-being, an all-day good feeling.
 Improved mental focus. In today’s multi-tasking, distraction-per-second world, everybody needs help staying focused. StimulantX gives your brain the ability to zero in on what’s important and stick with a project till it’s done.

So What’s in it?

StimulantX takes advantage of a number of research and development breakthroughs to put together an energy-enhancing, appetite-suppressing supplement. So What’s in it?
 Cocoalean™ A patent-pending cocoa extract – and please, don’t confuse it with Chocomine™. Ours is a unique matrix standardized for nearly 98% actives. Cocoalean™ is made from all that good stuff found in dark chocolate. It contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines, biogenic-amines, minerals and several beneficial antioxidants.
 Aneurin DBE™ A new class of vitamin B-1 analog that crosses the blood-brain barrier easily due to its lipophilic properties. It facilitates wakefulness, improves long-term memory, speeds up reaction time, decreases anxiety and increases overall resistance to stress. It provides a boost in mood – almost euphoric in some cases – comparable to very strong coffee but without the agitation and anxiety sometimes associated with caffeine. The effect tends to last the day, as opposed to caffeine which provides a short boost followed by let-down.
 Geranium Concentrate A naturally occurring compound with effects that have been compared to pure adrenalin. Formulated in the right amount it makes the perfect addition to StimX™ for clean jitter-free energy. Geranium also affects biological pathways known to produce potent appetite suppressant and thermogenic actions, while also acting as a powerful energy booster.
 Green Coffee Bean Extract. Green coffee beans contain minute amounts of Methyl-Xanthines.
How does StimulantX™ work?
First, begin by understanding what StimulantX™ does for your body. StimulantX™ delivers energy. But not any old energy. Clean, long-lasting (10 hour), jitter-free energy. You don’t feel all wired and jittery. You just feel like whatever you have to do, you’ve got the energy to do it. So with more energy your body will burn calories at an increased rate.

Then understand that as much good as StimulantX does for your body, it’s equally important – maybe more so – what StimulantX does for your mind. StimulantX makes you feel great all day long. We don’t mean physically – although of course it does that too – we mean emotionally, mentally, psychologically. You’ll simply be in a great mood all day long.

Now that you understand the energy enhancement and the mood elevation, it should come as no surprise that StimulantX™ has an appetite suppression effect. Think about it: You’re feeling great, you’re moving around all day burning calories at an increased rate – of course you’re not overeating or making poor dietary choices. It’s no secret: People eat out of depression, anger, boredom. But get people moving around and feeling good and guess what: they eat like normal people, if they even think to eat at all. And hey, just in case you actually would still make poor dietary choices – we added in one of the strongest appetite suppressants available. Never before has a product increased energy and removed your appetite while keeping your mood extremely elevated.

How long does it take for StimulantX to work?
A diet program using StimulantX™ will begin working from day one…you will immediately feel an increase in your energy levels and a decrease in your appetite on the first day. Now, play this out for a few days and imagine what you’ve got: High energy plus low appetite. Getting more and more done, while eating less. Feeling great every day – unleashing yourself – and feeling like you’ve got a whole new outlook on life. You can sum up the feeling in one word: Transformational.
Do I need to diet or exercise when using StimulantX™?
Most users report StimulantX’s effectiveness as a weight-loss tool without "dieting" or an exercise regimen. However, eating sensibly and exercising regularly is always a good idea, and will help StimulantX work even better!

How long should my supply of StimulantX last?
Since StimulantX is a revolutionary, multi-use, extreme energy enhancer/weight-loss compound, the supply really depends on your usage. Each bottle of StimulantX contains 90 capsules. Please follow our dosage instructions to find your perfect dose. Most users respond to 1-2 capsules a day making each bottle of StimulantX™ last up to 3 months. There is not a better value on the market.

Dosage Information

StimulantX is a powerful and revolutionary product. In fact, some people may find it too strong at first. To get the full energy-boosting, mood-enhancing, appetite-suppressing benefit of StimulantX, please follow these directions.
 Start one capsule with food in the morning.
 If one capsule is not strong enough for you, try the average dose of two capsules (again, with food in the early morning). Whenever you increase dosage, be aware that your sleep pattern that night could be affected so try to start or change dosage on a day when sleep is less important. Don't forget, finding your right dose is key. If you give up because it is initially too strong or not strong enough, you will never get the benefit. Stay with it, we promise you won't be sorry.
 If two capsules is too strong, you can rotate between two and one capsule every other day until your body adapts to the two capsules. Stay with it, it will be worth it.
 If you have a very high tolerance to stimulants, you can increase to UP TO 4 capsules but always be aware that dosage should be increased gradually. You will KNOW when you hit your own perfect dose.
 DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN FOUR CAPSULES DAILY

MELTING POINT

Designer Supplements is proud to present the last fat burning product you will ever need – Melting Point™. The secret behind Melting Point™ is LipidAce™, an ingenious Modified Fatty-Acid Complex. LipidAce™ accelerates the rate at which your body metabolises body fat while sparing muscle tissue, getting you leaner than you ever imagined, faster than you would believe.

How Does the Body Burn Fat?
The body makes use of stored fat for fuel under conditions of restricted food intake – when the overall calorie expenditure exceeds that of the total calories you eat on a daily basis. There are two steps in the process of losing fat. The first step is to liberate the fat from the fat stores, putting it into the bloodstream and making it available for energy. The second is using this liberated fat for energy to fill the caloric deficit.
In addition to the typical method of fat-loss, described (very) briefly above, the body can also use fat to essentially "waste" energy to generate heat, for example, when you are cold. This is independent of your calorie intake, but under usual conditions does not account for a significant amount of fat loss. Melting Point™ is not usual, however.

Some fat-burners on the market effectively liberate fat, but you will still need to burn the fat through cardio and a reduced diet. A scant few are effective at burning the fat, once liberated. And even less are effective at doing both; at least at a rate that you will notice. Melting Point™, however, fills the gap created by the dearth of products that do both, and effectively and efficiently releases your stored fat into the bloodstream, and increases your base metabolic rate to burn that fat.

Moreover, there are no dietary supplements that are effective at wasting energy – that is burning up calories on its own. None that is, until Melting Point™.

Introducing Melting Point™
Melting Point™ assists your fat loss endeavours on multiple levels. Not only will it liberate fat from your fat stores, but it will increase your body’s efficiency at burning fat. It does this by increasing both the “mini-furnaces” present in the cell that are responsible for burning fat, and by increasing the fat burning enzymes that assist these furnaces. Lastly, as you probably have surmised, it also increases fat usage by promoting the proteins in the cell responsible for “wasting” energy. On top of these remarkable fat burning effects, it promotes general health by boosting the immune system, improving blood flow, exerting anti-inflammatory effects and promoting healthy cholesterol.

Because Melting Point™ purely promotes fat liberating and fat burning, your hard-earned muscle tissue is spared. The effect Melting Point™ has can also improve insulin sensitivity, which will create a more anabolic environment for muscle building - particularly during carb loading or refeeding.
In short, Melting Point™ will:

Increase the number of "fat burning units"
Increase channelling of fat to these "fat burning units” and enzyme concentrations
Promote energy (calorie) "wasting"
Increase insulin sensitivity, boost the immune system, and improve blood flow
Promote healthy cholesterol levels
Increase metabolic rate and causes dramatic fat loss
The extended write-up for Melting Point™ goes into more detail about how the body burns fat and specifically how Melting Point™ dramatically assists your efforts. click on it above to download it today

Melting Point™ and LipidAce™ are registered trademarks of Designer Supplements.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules a day.

Warning:
For use by adults 18 and over. Always consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement.

Allergy Warning:
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses sulfur and/or sulfer containing products.

Ingredients:
LipidAce™ is a proprietary modified fatty acid complex.

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.

Melting Point™ is a precise, proprietary blend of modified fatty acids, the collective use of which will literally melt fat off your body. Never before have the fat burning, muscle sparing, and health promoting effects of fatty acids been harnessed in a manner such LipidAce™.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A CONTEST!!

way to represent!! :D

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
Okay, still waiting for one of the supplements to arrive. However, I have started my diet and continue to keep training hard. Here's a few pics from my previous diet. I am hoping for the same results with this stack!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Good luck with your log man! Remember me from BN??:lol: I'm still alive!

Have fun with this one!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that was an awesome cut!!!

did you place in that show?

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
It was actually a school sponsored show. I won my weight class and then went on to take the overall

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
Hey! Good luck with your log man! Remember me from BN??:lol: I'm still alive!

Have fun with this one!
Don't think I remember you...Sorry, I'm bad with that kind of stuff :blink:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's allright bro.. .It's been awhile anyways...

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
The Run Down

Things You Need To Know...

Current Stats
Name: Tim McEnery
Height: 5’11
Weight: 199 lbs
Body type: Endo
Years training: 5+ yrs seriously

Background
Let’s see… I’m a 22 year old male from Chicago, Illinois. I started lifting weights a little bit when I got to high school for football. In high school I was a three sport athlete: (football, basketball, and track). Although my first love was football, I found myself excelling in track. I made all-state my senior year and was looking at running in college. I decided against it and that’s why I’m here today. When I got to college, I had so much free time without sports and no longer had to worry about getting too much cardio. This is when I decided to devote myself to lifting weights and eating hard. By the time Christmas break rolled around freshman year of college, I had gained close to 20 lbs of good mass. I say good because it wasn’t just the normal freshman 15. (Thank God!) Anyways, my junior year, I lived with 2 buddies that both were into bodybuilding and competing. They convinced me to try doing our school sponsored show that was in March. For the first semester junior year, I bulked up trying to gain some good lean mass. Well, like with any bulk, I gained some fat too. I think I was at least 202 lbs when it was time to cut. I did a 12 week cutting diet along with training and cardio. On stage, I was 161 lbs and never looked better. I ended up winning my weight class and then the overall. Since then however, I have been relaxing a bit. I still lift hard and eat healthy but no plans to compete in the immediate future.

My roomate and I​

My goal:
Over winter break, I found myself cheating on both my diet and lifting quite a bit. Because of this, I seem to have gained some unwanted fat. My goal for this 30 day stack is to lose some weight and try to keep some size and strength. My plan is to start out slow with my diet and progressively cut calories so that by the time May rolls around, I’ll be ready for summer. I’ve been eating healthy for the past couple weeks and plan to continue this.

Dosing:
Stimulant X: 1 capsule 2 times a day. Once in morning with meal 1 and once before the gym with meal 3
Alpha Drive XL: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Take with meals 1, 3, & 5
Melting Point:2 capsules 4 times a day. Total = 8 caps per day. Take 2 caps with meals 1, 3, 4, & 5

Current Training Schedule:
I use some principles I have learned from Max-OT. I lift Monday - Saturday focusing on a major muscle group.

Cardio Schedule:
Currently none. I’ll be starting cardio my second week of this stack. I’ll be doing cardio 2 times per week. Usually HIIT for 20min

Current supplements:

• One-A-Day Men's Formula MULTI (once in morning)
  • Vitamin C 1000mg (morning, post-workout)
  • ON 100% Whey Protein (Morning)
  • All The Whey Whey Protein Isolate (post-workout)
  • NOW Creatine Monohydrate (not currently but will be adding in after this stack)
  • Spring Valley Zinc 25mg (before bed)
  • Spring Valley Magnesium (before bed)
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
None...just alcohol occasionally :gas:

Current Daily Water Intake:
I'm currently getting between 1.5 – 2 gallons a day.

Current Diet:
This is not my exact diet now because the calories are too low but it gives you an idea.

Now that I got that out of the way, Let's get going with the fun stuff!!!!
:good:​
:bb:​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Impatience never commanded success." - Edwin H. Chapin

Day 1
Monday
1-15-2007
Morning weight:
199 lbs​

Current supplements:

• NOW Creatine Monohydrate (not currently but will be adding in after this stack)
The Workout​
Chest & Abs​
BB Flat Bench (5 warm-up sets)
11 x 225
8 x 225
6 x 225

Hammer strength Incline
6 x 225
6 x 225

Cable Flys
6 x 70
6 x 70
6 x 70

DB reverse incline fly
8 x 25
7 x 25
7 x 25

Cable rope crunches
18 x 235
13 x 235
8 x 235

SLEEP: Good

STRENGTH: Good...Lifts weren't normal but I was still feeling tired from last week.

APPETITE: Normal...good

AGGRESSION: None

ENDURANCE: Okay, Still a bit fatigued from last week.

LIBIDO: Normal...good:bb2:

PUMPS: Normal...good

Mood: Good

Acne: None

ACHES: None

ENERGY LEVELS: Normal… good; I felt awake all day but I’m pretty sure it was just from a good nights sleep. Not necessarily the Stim X yet.

Overall: Good! I didn't expect to see or feel anything different the first day. Tomorrow is back day so we shall see if this stuff starts kickin in :woohoo:

Random Fact of the Day
Medical experts have observed that people who stutter, rarely do when they are alone or talking to a pet.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"People seldom refuse help, if one offers it in the right way." - A. C. Benson

Day 2
Tuesday
1-16-2007
Morning weight:
198 lbs​

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Back & Traps​
Pull-ups
Total of 50

BB bent over row
15 x 225
12 x 225
10 x 225

Lat pull-downs
8 x 240
6 x 250

V-bar pulldowns
8 x 240
7 x 240

DB shrugs
17 x 100
13 x 100
10 x 100

SLEEP: Felt tired but still didn't fall asleep right away.

STRENGTH: Good.

APPETITE: Normal...good

ENDURANCE: Good.

LIBIDO: Normal...good :bruce1:

PUMPS: Normal...good

ENERGY LEVELS: I took 2 stim x today. One in the morning and 1 pre-workout. Felt awesome energy all day.

Overall: Good overall. I did however start to notice some of the side effects today. While at the gym, After a couple sets, I felt like the chills coming on. This was a side effect for me last time I took Stim X. Nothing horrible tho. Also, I woke up at 5:30 am with a cramp in my left hamstring. Probably one of the worst feelings to wake up to. This I'm guessing was from the Melting Point but I'm not too worried. I'll try to get some more water in me today. :blink:

Random Fact of the Day
Swimming a quarter of a mile is roughly equal to running one mile.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
If at first you don't succeed, then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it."

Day 3
Wednesday
1-17-2007
Morning weight:
198 lbs​

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Quads & Hams​
BB Parallel Squat (4 warm-up sets)
12 x 315
9 x 315
8 x 315

BB straight leg Deadlift
10 x 365
8 x 365
Normally would do a 3rd set but my lower back was hurting a bit.

Leg extensions
12 x 320
10 x 320
10 x 295 (extra slow)

Lying Leg curls
12 x 200
11 x 200
8 x 200

Seated leg curls
10 x 200
7 x 200

SLEEP: Okay

STRENGTH: Good. Squats felt pretty good. Still trying to get used to the lower weight, higher rep stuff.

APPETITE: Pretty normal

AGGRESSION: None...except for when I walked up to the leg ext. machine to find some chick sitting there using it half ass :wtf:

ENDURANCE: Good. Last week I felt really tired after a set of 12 reps. this week felt better.

LIBIDO: Normal :bb:

PUMPS: Good. Had a good pump goin throughout the workout

ACHES: My lower back was hurting a little today but I think it was from playing a little basketball yesterday. Normally dont do that after I lift. Also, I usually don't do back the day before legs so that may have something to do with it.

ENERGY LEVELS: Good, once again I had constant energy all day long

Overall: Very good day. I did however feel the chills once again today. Sometimes just at random times but more so right after a hard set. Nothing to worry about really tho. If I remember right, I think this went away when I took Stim X before. Just happened like the first week.
:good:

Random Fact of the Day
Over 500 varieties of fish are able to generate appreciable amounts of electricity.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Along with success comes a reputation for wisdom." - Euripides

Day 4
Thursday
1-18-2007
Morning weight:
194 lbs
The past couple days I was weighing myself with clothes on.
Today was first thing in the morning and only boxers!​

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Bi's, Tri's, & Forearms​
DB curl (4 warm-up sets)
12 x 50
10 x 50
9 x 50
6 x 55

DB hammer curl
10 x 50
8 x 50
8 x 50
5.5 x 55 (had to cheat to get the 6th)

DB incline curl
10 x 45
7 x 45

DB Concentration curl
12 x 30
9 x 30 (SLOW)

Skull Crushers
12 x 115
9 x 115
8 x 115

Cable push downs
10 x 180
9 x 180
8 x 180

1-arm DB overhead
10 x 40
7 x 40
7 x 35

Was suppost to get some forearm work in but I ran outa time. I'll have to make that up tomorrow

SLEEP: Not as good the past couple nights. Kept waking up and rolling around :yawn:

STRENGTH: Pretty good. No big noticeable increases yet however I wanna say I added like 3 or 4 extra reps onto the first set of skull crushers today.

APPETITE: Normal

ENDURANCE: Good, really starting to like the 8-12 rep range.

LIBIDO: Above normal

PUMPS: Had a very good pump throughout the entire workout

ENERGY LEVELS: Had good energy going all day.

Overall: I really like this stack so far. The stim has been giving me constant energy and the Alpha I believe is starting to kick into force. I'm excited for the coming weeks.

Random Fact of the Day
A human can see a candle flame from 50 kilometers on a clear, dark night​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"They can because they think they can." - Virgil

Day 5
Friday
1-19-2007
Morning weight:
192 lbs
Was weird looking down and seeing only 192lbs :blink:​

Just something I'm workin' on

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Shoulders, Calves​
BB seated military Press(4 warm-up sets first)
6 x 185
7 x 175
6 x 175

Cable lat raises (front)
12 x 50
11 x 50

Cable lat raises (rear)
8 x 50
7 x 50

Cable front raise (to 180 degrees and extra slow)
12 x 40
9 x 40

Seated calf raises
12 x 180
10 x 180
8 x 180

1 leg Calf Raises on the Leg press
4 sets of 10 reps non-stop

SLEEP: About the same as last night :yawn:

STRENGTH: okay except for the BB military press.

APPETITE: I normally get real hunrgy every 2 hours and I'm starting to notice that is being pushed back and doesn't hit until 3 hours.

ENDURANCE: Pretty good.

LIBIDO: Above normal :icon_lol:

PUMPS: Had some real good pumps today by my second excercise

ENERGY LEVELS: Pretty good constant flow of energy. Seem to get goofy at times tho.

Overall: So far, I have noticed today that I have been concentrating in class so much easier. In my 8am this morning, I was paying attention so easy and taking awesome notes. It was weird for me. On the flip side however, right about noon or so, I found myself just getting in this weird goofy mood. The same thing would happen last year when I was on Stim X.

Random Fact of the Day
Harry S. Truman was the first president paid a salary of $100,000.​

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Log is very interesting! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
Thanks, Glad to hear I'm not boring anyone to death yet! :run:

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving."

Day 6
Saturday
1-20-2007
Morning weight:
193.2 lbs​

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Cardio Day​
Light Stretching

20 Min. HIIT on the stairstepper
Felt really easy. This was my first time doing real cardio in a while. Burned 452 calories

More light stretching

DB forearm curl (4 warm-up sets first)
15 x 50
12 x 50
10 x 50

Rev DB forearm wrist up
12 x 25
10 x 25
9 x 25

SLEEP: pretty good

STRENGTH: Still good. No huge increases thus far

APPETITE: Good. Seems to be suppressed at times.

ENDURANCE: Awesome... like I said above, the cardio treated me well today

LIBIDO: refer to the picture at the top of the page :bb:

PUMPS: Good

ENERGY LEVELS: constant flow of energy.

Overall: Liked the stack so far. Really excited to hit up some cardio today...
Okay, Cardio was awesome. Felt SO- easy. I truly believe it was b/c of the supplements. For being my first time doing cardio in a while, I'd say that it was awesome. Burned 452 Calories and I felt so energized the whole time. Also, I was extremely focused. I've decided to start out doing cardio on Thursday mornings and either Saturday or Sunday. Then later in the diet, I will most likely add in a 3rd day.

Random Fact of the Day
The U.S. two-cent coin was minted between 1864 and 1873 and was the first coin to bear the motto "In God We Trust". The motto was omitted from the new gold coins issued in 1907, causing a storm of public criticism. As a result, legislation passed in May 1908 made "In God We Trust" mandatory on all coins on which it had previously appeared. Legislation approved July 11, 1955, made the appearance of "In God We Trust" mandatory on all coins and paper currency of the United States. By Act of July 30, 1956, "In God We Trust" became the national motto of the United States.​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first."

Day 7
Sunday
1-21-2007
Morning weight:
193.8 lbs​
C h i c a g o
B e a r s

Current supplements:

NO WORKOUT​
Today will be devoted to resting up and THE BEARS GAME​

SLEEP: good

STRENGTH: I feel strong...guess I can comment on this more tomorrow when I do chest

APPETITE: Seems to be suppressed at times. :twisted:

ENDURANCE: Well, its all rest today however I must say that when I got up and walked to the fridge, I didn't feel winded at all! :bb:

LIBIDO:
:bb3: :chick:

PUMPS: Good

Overall: No comments until the end of the day! .

And of course, I had to add some love for my home town team! GO BEARS!

And finally, which Rex will show up today???

OR

Oh god, I hope not!

Random Fact of the Day​
The power lawn mower was invented by Ransom E. Olds (of Oldsmobile fame) in 1915. .​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uhhhhh, do you like the bears or something? :toofunny:

Jdub

Awards
Very nice log, you keep it up and you got first IMO!

Jdub

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
Go BEARS!!!

B E A R S WI N !

We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew
Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you.
We're so bad we know we're good.
Blowin' your mind like we knew we would.
You know we're just struttin' for fun
Struttin' our stuff for everyone.
We're not here to start not trouble.
We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
''Inches make champions''

Day 8
Monday
1-22-2007
Morning weight:
192.0 lbs​

They're Greatly filled with sugar

Current supplements:

And of course...
  • Stimulant X (2 caps per day)
  • Alpha Drive XL (3 caps per day)
  • Melting Point (8 caps per day)

The Workout​
Chest & Tri's​
BB Flat Bench (5 warm-up sets)
13 x 225
8 x 225
6 x 225

DB Incline
6 x 90
6 x 90
5 x 90

DB Flys
9 x 45
7 x 45
7 x 45

EZ bar Skull Crushers
6 x 115
6 x 115
5 x 115

Cable push downs
8 x 180
7 x 180
6 x 180

1 arm DB overhead
11 x 35
9 x 35
8 x 35

SLEEP: Pretty good but only got 7 hours. Normally like getting 8 hours :yawn:

STRENGTH: Still nothing great but getting better. Skull crushers went down today but it had to be from doing chest first.

APPETITE: Pretty normal. Later in the day it's more suppressed

ENDURANCE: Getting better. It just gets so tough trying to stay at the same weight and keep reps up when I'm going till failure on each set.

LIBIDO: Good:bb2:

PUMPS: Chest felt huge today after the first set. Pumps have def. been getting better

ENERGY LEVELS: Running on less sleep than normal and feel great. Energy has been flowin all day long!

Overall: I'd say that these supplements are working great with my current goals and diet. I think they help substantially while being on a low calorie diet trying to cut. With less calories, I'd normally not be running as up beat as I currently am. Also, I normally wouldn't be having good days in the gym. I realize I am still early on in my diet so the next couple weeks will be nice to analyze. The last time I cut, I can't remember getting any crazy pumps in the gym...or atleast not as good as the ones I have been getting the past week. I feel like I am increases size and strength, and while cutting. (Yeah, the impossible) Anyways, it is still just the 8th day and I'm sure time will tell how effective this stack really is

Random Fact of the Day
Originally, the adjective "meretricious" meant of, like, or characteristic of a prostitute​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmmmm, FROSTED FLAKES! you know how long it has been since i have had those? OH MAN! MEMORIES! LOL!

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Nothing gold can stay." —Robert Frost

Day 9
Tuesday
1-23-2007
Morning weight:
191.4 lbs​

I have no idea who this guy is but he's got the stuff!

Current supplements:

And of course...
The Workout​
Back & Traps​
Pull-ups
Total of 50

BB bent over row
12 x 225
12 x 225
8 x 245
Went UP In Weight!
:bb:

Lat pull-downs
10 x 240
8 x 240

V-bar pull downs
8 x 240
7 x 240

DB shrugs
18 x 100
15 x 100
12 x 100

SLEEP: Pretty good. Got to sleep in today!

STRENGTH: I think its starting to go up a little bit.

APPETITE: Doing good...like I had posted before, I would normally be getting really hungry around the 2 hour mark...now I'm not feeling this till about 3 hours or so

AGGRESSION: I haven't experienced any real aggression until today. For some reason today, every little thing was pissing me off, but only in the gym. First off, it was packed and I felt like I hardly had room to breathe, much less lift! Then, every time someone asked me something, or walked near me, I wanted to give them an elbow to the head. Some kid I've never talked to before asked me to do his homework for money!?!? I seriously wanted to give him a round house kick to the face.

Okay, maybe not but I was getting irritated easily...

LIBIDO: good

PUMPS: Had a pretty good pump throughout the workout today.

Mood: Aside from the way I was feeling at the gym, I've been in a descent mood.

ACHES: Starting to get some joint pain in my left shoulder/ elbow. This happens to me time to time. Hopefully it won’t keep getting worse.

ENERGY LEVELS: Greeeeeaaaaaaaat!

Overall: Today was a pretty good day both lifting and my energy levels. It was weird the way I was feeling at the gym today but with all the people packed in there, I kind of expected a little bit of built up anger to surface. Hopefully tomorrow will end up being a good leg day. A little bit of anger might be nice as I hope to have some increases in weight & reps!
(Took a video today doing some lat-pulls. Hope to edit it in later tonight)

Random Fact of the Day
In one second 6,242,000,000,000,000,000 electrons pass any given point in an electrical current.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage."

Day 10
Wednesday
1-24-2007
Morning weight:
191.6 lbs​

Yup, that's me on the right at my first competition :toofunny:​

Current supplements:

And of course...

The Workout​
Quads & Hams​
9 x 335 (20 lb increase)
7 x 335
5 x 365 (50 lb increase. Felt okay...wanted another rep or 2 but the bar was sliding down my back a little)

BB straight leg Deadlift
8 x 365
6 x 365

Leg extensions
15 x STACK
12 x STACK
9 x STACK

Lying Leg curls
12 x 200
10 x 200
7 x 200 Died at the end!

Seated leg curls
10 x 200

SLEEP: Okay with the exception of waking up having to urinate every 2 hours.

STRENGTH: Good, lifts are all starting to increase.

APPETITE: good, every 3 hours I'm about ready to eat again.

AGGRESSION: Much better than yesterday.

LIBIDO: Good :bb:

PUMPS: Had an awesome leg pump goin today

Mood: Good. Nothing like yesterday at the gym.

ACHES: Left shoulder still has some joint pain but nothing too horrible yet. I'm hoping some of this is just from the weather change we've had the past week.

ENERGY LEVELS: Didn't get that good of sleep last night so I have been tired all day. Not even my body necessarily, just my eyes.

Overall: Very good day at the gym. Added 20 lbs on squat and the last set I increased 50lbs from last week. Just kinda wanted to see where I was at with that weight. Next Wednesday, I'm thinkin I'll start our around 335lbs or 345lbs and try to keep the reps around 8-12ish.

Random Fact of the Day
The giant African snail grows to a foot long and reaches weights greater than a pound.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
- Best Marketing Stunt of 2007 -
Marina City Towers - Chicago, IL
Notice the car hanging off the edge​

Now what does that sign say underneath it?​

"Are You in Good Hands - - All State"

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you seen the commercial for that? It's AWESOME!

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
have you seen the commercial for that? It's AWESOME!
I saw the commercial but I didn't realize that they actually had a BMW hanging off of a building some where. I figured an insurance company wouldn't approve of a vehicle hanging off 25 stories above a crowded street.
:run:​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well pretty soon, you'll be huge enough to CATCH it when it falls! :toofunny:

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

Day 11
Thursday
1-25-2007
Morning weight:
191.6 lbs
World's Biggest Biceps

"Introducing the world's biggest biceps! This guy's biceps are huge!! The guy's name is Greg Valentino and he has (unofficially) the biggest biceps in the world. But building the world's biggest biceps is not an easy task! Greg has been working his huge biceps for over 20 years. So what do the biggest biceps in the world dumbbell curl? Greg Valentino is capable of 300 pound dumbbell curls! That's insane!"

Obviously to get the world's biggest biceps Greg has been using a lot of steroids. He admits this in his regular column in the Muscle development magazine."

Too bad all that steroid use made his arm explode!

And because he was also selling steroids, he got a free cell at the state penitentiary

Anyways, without passing judgement, back to the log...

Cardio Day with lifting later​

Light Stretching

20 Min. HIIT on the stair stepper
Felt really easy. Burned 451 calories

More light stretching

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Bi's, Forearms, & Abs​
DB curl (4 warm-up sets)
9 x 50
7 x 50
8 x 50
8 x 45
(Extra slow)

DB hammer curl
7 x 50 Was dying today
9 x 45
8 x 45

DB Concentration curl
9 x 30
7 x 30
(Extra slow)

1-arm cable curls
9 x 40
8 x 40
7 x 40

DB wrist curl
15 x 50
12 x 50
9 x 50

DB wrist up
9 x 25
7 x 25
7 x 25

SLEEP: Okay, still waking up like 3 times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. It's my own fault for drinking water before bed!! :yawn:

STRENGTH: Okay... I felt weak today but had this huge pump going.

APPETITE: Good

AGGRESSION: When I was at the grocery store today, I was getting so pissed b/c the girl cutting my turkey was taking her sweet ass time and talking to everyone possible. It's funny b/c I notice myself getting like this when it's almost time to eat and I'm hungry.

ENDURANCE: Good, did cardio again this morning and ended up burning 451 calories in 20 min. on the stair stepper.

LIBIDO: Good

PUMPS: Awesome today. I came home and ended up going to the Bally's here tonight. I had this huge pump going and even got some strange looks from a few guys b/c of it. I think the pumps have been getting progressively better every workout

Acne: Noticed a blemish starting on my face. Nothing a little face wash cannot get rid of.

ENERGY LEVELS: Good

Overall: Good workout! Awesome pumps! A little aggression but nothing uncontrolable.

Random Fact of the Day
In the opening procession of the Olympics, the team representing the host nation always marches last.​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"100% of the shots you don't take don't go in." - Wayne Gretzky

Day 12
Friday
1-26-2007
Morning weight:
192.4 lbs
This was taken on my scale at home so hopefully when I get back to school Sunday, the weight will have gone down! If not, whatever...I'm def. still losing fat!!​
:bb:

How could I not throw ND in here some where

Current supplements:

The Workout​
Shoulders, Calves​
BB Smith seated military Press(4 warm-up sets first)this was messed up b/c normally I'd do 225 easily on the smith however this one was old as hell and didnt have the cable on it.
9 x 205
7 x 205
5 x 205
10 x 135 (extra slow)

DB arnold press
10 x 65
8 x 65
6 x 65

Cable lat raises (front)
15 x 40
10 x 45

Cable lat raise (rear)
12 x 45
10 x 45

upright row
12 x 95
10 x 95
8 x 100

standing calf raise
12 x 335
10 x 335
9 x 335

leg press calf raises
18 x 335
13 x 355
9 x 375

SLEEP: Good...until the paper boy whipped the paper at our front door at 6am. :wtf:

STRENGTH: pretty good. Can't really judge off of previous weeks before this stack b/c I was doing 4-6 reps with heavier weights.

APPETITE: every 3 hours I start getting really hungry.

AGGRESSION: only comes out when I'm hungry and I can't eat b/c of the someone else's actions. (i.e. - the lazy workers at the grocery store taking there sweet time!)

PUMPS: Still good.

Mood: ehhh, getting worse... Seem to be getting into these bad moods sometimes.

Acne: Starting to break out a little on my face. Nothing major yet.

ENERGY LEVELS: Goooooood!

Overall: So it's been roughly 3 weeks of really eating clean and trying to drop weight. So far, I've lost about 10 lbs. Normally, I like to lose only about 2 lbs per week but I always seems to drop more weight in the early stages of dieting. I think the supplements have done a good job both with keeping up my strength and also dropping fat. The Stim X has helped surpress my appetite and also keep me going during the day. Might have to order another bottle after this one is gone to maintain this constant energy flow.

Random Fact of the Day
Clouds fly higher during the day than during the night.​

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Greg valentino is a joke, he cant lift shiet! his deformities are not the result of juice but either implant or synthol. Awesome log, still the best going!! just a little note about greg as he spreads missinformation about steroids and can filthy up a perdy log. BTW it says "Introducing the world's biggest biceps, the biggest biceps in the world". Notic how his shoulders and arms are developed but everywhere else isnt? including his non proportionate forearms. The body wouldnt allow you to have such an imbalance, how many idiots train chest bi's everyday and juice included will not achieve such an imbalance. Best log ever otherwise.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
Greg valentino is a joke, he cant lift shiet! his deformities are not the result of juice but either implant or synthol. Awesome log, still the best going!! just a little note about greg as he spreads missinformation about steroids and can filthy up a perdy log. BTW it says "Introducing the world's biggest biceps, the biggest biceps in the world". Notice how his shoulders and arms are developed but everywhere else isnt? including his non proportionate forearms. The body wouldnt allow you to have such an imbalance, how many idiots train chest bi's everyday and juice included will not achieve such an imbalance. Best log ever otherwise.
I agree with just about everything here. I was posting that stuff not necessarily to promote him and his f-ed up arms but really just to spark conversation. The paragraph you are referring to def. didn't come outa my mouth. Just something I got from some article and decided to copy and post. It would make sense tho that he had some kind of implants put in.... FREAK!

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.''

Day 13
Saturday
1-27-2007
Morning weight:
192.4 lbs Damn scale wont let me drop weight!​
_________________​

Current supplements:

The Workout​
None, just rest​
__________​

SLEEP: pretty good

STRENGTH: Feels good. Will report more Monday after the chest workout.

APPETITE: Good. Seems to be suppressed at times.

AGGRESSION: None today!

ENDURANCE: okay

PUMPS: Didn't workout so didn't get any today :blink:

Acne: Same as yesterday

Overall: Nothing new to report really. Because I will be going back to school tomorrow, I probably wont be doing cardio like I had wanted to. I'll either make this cardio day up Tuesday, otherwise just skip it completly and start up again like normal Thursday.
Random Fact of the Day
The U.S. produces 19 percent of the world's trash. The annual contribution includes 20 billion disposable diapers, 2 billion razors, and 1.7 billion pens.​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stim X will def supress that appetite!

still looking good, ya know what you are doing! ;)

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Beauty is only skin deep and the world is filled with thin skinned people."

Day 14
Sunday
1-28-2007
Morning weight:
192.4 lbs​

My girlfriend and I at the Sox game

Current supplements:

The Workout​
I wanted it to be a Cardio Day however, I had to drive back to school today and had too much going on for it​
:rant:

Found this pic and thought it was funny​

SLEEP: pretty good. Slept in.

STRENGTH: Find out tomorrow...

APPETITE: Good.

ENDURANCE: Same

LIBIDO: Good :bb:

PUMPS: None today.

ENERGY LEVELS: constant flow.

Overall: Kinda mad I didn't get any cardio in today but whatever. Still had a productive day. I woke up and finished a good 2 hours of homework without any distractions. Normally when I'll do hw at my computer, I always lose focus and go online but today was different. Thanks Stim X!!!! haha, seriously tho, I truly think it helps with my school work b/c I focus more. Anyways, good weekend. Got to see the girlfriend and even had the opportunity to eat out a couple nights! No worries, nothing too fatty. Only steak and veggies!

Random Fact of the Day
The Liberty Bell was not made in the United States and it was not rung on the first Fourth of July. It was cast in London in 1752, cracked in 1835, and was not named "Liberty" until the 1830s in memory of slaves seeking their freedom.​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance."

Day 15
Monday
1-29-2007
Morning weight:
191.2 lbs​

Current supplements:

And of course...

The Workout​
Chest & Abs​
BB Flat Bench (4 warm-up sets) Decided to go up 10 lbs
10 x 245
8 x 245
6 x 245

DB Incline
7 x 90
9 x 85
8 x 85

BB decline
9 x 225
8 x 225

Cable crunches
17 x 235
14 x 235
12 x 235

SLEEP: Okay. Didn't wanna wake up tho this morning :yawn:

STRENGTH: Pretty good. Went up in Flat bench but did lose a couple reps along the way.

APPETITE: Good. It's weird b/c I noticed today feeling full as I finished eating, then hungry like 10 minutes later. But then after that, I wont get hungry again for like 3 hours.

AGGRESSION: 0%

LIBIDO: Good:bb2:

PUMPS: Really good.

Mood: :icon_lol:

Acne: nothing unmanageable

ACHES: Tendon in right elbow starting to bother me

ENERGY LEVELS: Good.

Overall: Pretty good day. Went up in weight on bench. Even tho I didn't get the 13 reps I got last week, still happy with 10! Feeling leaner as well. Starting to egt excited for tomorrow. It's back day and I always seem to get an awesome pump after pull ups and bent over rows.

Random Fact of the Day
The seaport hometown of comic strip hero Popeye the Sailor is Sweetwater.​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Always forgive your enemies -- nothing annoys them so much."

Day 16
Tuesday
1-30-2007
Morning weight:
189.6 lbs​

Current supplements:

And of course...
The Workout​
Back & Traps​
Pull-ups
Total of 50

Seated cable rows
10 x stack
9 x stack

Lat pull-downs
9 x stack (stack)
8 x stack (250lbs)

V-bar pull downs
10 x 240
7 x 240

BB smith mach. shrugs
5 sets of 295 lbs

SLEEP: Pretty good. Got to sleep in today

STRENGTH: Starting to see nice increases even as I lose weight.

APPETITE: staying constant. Only getting hunrgy every 3 hours

AGGRESSION: Nothing too bad.

LIBIDO: Good.

PUMPS: Had a good back pump going. Wanted to do some bent over rows which always give a huge pump however decided to give my lower back a break today. :good:

Mood: Pretty good.

ACHES: None.

ENERGY LEVELS: The stim as been keeping me going pretty good. I'll take one in the morning and be fine till about 2, then take another and be fine till about 8. Working awesome with the low cals.

Overall: Good day both at the gym and just in general. I notice myself paying attention alot more in class. I thinks its probably from the stim b/c I'm actually awake and alert. I find myself participating so much more than normal which is awesome b/c this one class is 20% participation.
:dance:
gimme those points!​
Random Fact of the Day
An adult sitting in a relaxed position inhales approximately one pint of air with every breath.​

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely"

Day 17
Wednesday
1-31-2007
Morning weight:
191.2 lbs​

Talk about cotton mouth

Current supplements:

And of course...

The Workout​
Quads & Hams​
12 x 315
10 x 315
8 x 315

BB straight leg Deadlift
11 x 365
8 x 365

Leg extensions
15 x STACK
12 x STACK
10 x STACK

Seated leg curls
10 x 210
8 x 210

SLEEP: Okay. Didn't get to bed till late tho.

STRENGTH: Was no where to be found today.

APPETITE: Same as it's been.

AGGRESSION: HAHA, you guys are going to love this. So I had a class from 1-1:50 today. After class, I'm walking back to my apartment just carrying my book and minding my own business when ERRRR! This campus police car squeals around the corner with his lights on and stops right next to me. I was like, "Ehhhh WTF". He gets out and tells me that I match the description of a suspect they are looking for. I hear in his radio the description as , "White male, Black and Grey Jacket with a Black hat and a back pack". Funniest part was I was wearing a North Face jacket and a black wool hat. I don't know about typical college campuses but here, you can find 20 white males matching that description within a 100 yard radius on any give day. I proceed to tell the a$$hole that I had nothing to do with anything he was talking about and that I am walking home from class (as I show him my books). He then checks my ID, radios in my description another 4 times and then lets me go. It's times like these that this 'Aggression' really comes out.

What was that song again by NWA? HAHA

ENDURANCE: Just felt tired on every set today. Not a good workout at all.

LIBIDO: Same

PUMPS: Even with the not so good workout, still was getting awesome pumps

Mood: Not so good but I normally put myself into a bad mood if I'm having a bad workout

ACHES: None.

ENERGY LEVELS: Not nearly as good as they've been. Felt tired all day today.

Overall: Not a good day at all. I guess when it rains, It pours. I didn't sleep well, was tired all day, got harassed by the police for something I didn't do, and had a bad workout on top of all that. Oh, and did I mention I had the worst case of cotton mouth today in the gym. Yeah, it was horrible. I don’t understand it either b/c I’m drinking the same amount of water as I have been. I’ll let you know if that persists. Anyways, tomorrow has to be better.
:think:

Random Fact of the Day
When the first U.S. Congress set the president's pay at $25,000 per year, they also established the vice president's salary at $5,000.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad you like the stim X. Stim X 2.0 will blow that one out of the water, though!

do you think the appetite suppression is the MP or the Stim X or BOTH?

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
glad you like the stim X. Stim X 2.0 will blow that one out of the water, though!

do you think the appetite suppression is the MP or the Stim X or BOTH?
I guess either can be possible but I really don't think it was from the melting point. I remember last time I took Stim X, I had suppressed hunger too. Very much the same as now.
:woohoo:​