AX's Stimulant X **contest log** by cdc
- 10-23-2006, 09:02 PM
AX's Stimulant X **contest log** by cdc
Unleash yourself with most powerful fat loss and energy supplement on the planet, StimulantX. It's an intense mega hit that delivers 12 hours of smooth clean energy day or night.
Is it all possible? Energy + mood enhancement + appetite suppression. And all of this from a pill? Yes! Thousands have sampled StimulantX and written their reviews. The result is a resounding yes.
StimulantX works like no other supplement you’ve tried. You do not get the jitters or crash after a couple of hours like other products. What you do get is the energy to go nonstop all day long coupled with the most positive mental outlook you’ve ever experienced.
What’s the secret? StimulantX™ is the only pill to contain both Cocoalean™ and Aneurin DBE™. When these patent pending ingredients are combined your mood is elevated, and you are filled with positive energy. Suddenly the urge to snack or binge is gone and you are left feeling great the entire day.
What should I expect? A diet program using StimulantX will begin working from day one…you will immediately feel an increase in your energy levels and a decrease in your appetite on the first day. Now, play this out for a few days and imagine what you’ve got: High energy plus low appetite. Getting more and more done, while eating less. Feeling great every day – unleashing yourself – and feeling like you’ve got a whole new outlook on life. You can sum up the feeling in one word: Transformational.
Benefits of StimulantX
The new StimulantX is serious weight loss and energy... we're talking about rapid, significant weight loss and extreme energy, finally together in one power-packed pill.
What will StimulantX do for you? Plenty, let’s take a look.
* Increased energy. StimulantX™ delivers clean, jitter-free energy. So whether you’re working out or working round-the-clock, StimulantX™ gives you the energy you need to be at the top of your game.
* Increased stamina. Some so-called energy boosters pick you up higher than a kite, only to let you crash off a cliff in just a few hours when they wear off. Harsh!. StimulantX™ , however, provides up to 12 hours of clean nonstop energy, without the jitters or the crash.
* Increased calorie expenditure. If you think having all that energy must be doing something to your body, you’re right – StimulantX™ is sharply accelerating the rate at which you burn off calories.
* Suppressed appetite. Along with vaporizing those calories, guess what – StimulantX™ is also obliterating your appetite. So you eat less (and whatever you do eat gets burned off instantly anyway).
* Decreased weight. As you’ve already figured out yourself, less eating + faster metabolism = reduced weight (and a load off your mind). And speaking of your mind …
* Improved mood and outlook. StimulantX™ isn’t just about your body. It’s also for your head. Those who use it invariably report a profound sense of well-being, an all-day good feeling.
* Improved mental focus. In today’s multi-tasking, distraction-per-second world, everybody needs help staying focused. StimulantX™ gives your brain the ability to zero in on what’s important and stick with a project till it’s done.
So What’s in it?
StimulantX takes advantage of a number of research and development breakthroughs to put together an energy-enhancing, appetite-suppressing supplement. So What’s in it?
* Cocoalean™ A patent-pending cocoa extract – and please, don’t confuse it with Chocomine™. Ours is a unique matrix standardized for nearly 98% actives. Cocoalean™ is made from all that good stuff found in dark chocolate. It contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines, biogenic-amines, minerals and several beneficial antioxidants.
* Aneurin DBE™ A new class of vitamin B-1 analog that crosses the blood-brain barrier easily due to its lipophilic properties. It facilitates wakefulness, improves long-term memory, speeds up reaction time, decreases anxiety and increases overall resistance to stress. It provides a boost in mood – almost euphoric in some cases – comparable to very strong coffee but without the agitation and anxiety sometimes associated with caffeine. The effect tends to last the day, as opposed to caffeine which provides a short boost followed by let-down.
* Geranium Concentrate A naturally occurring compound with effects that have been compared to pure adrenalin. Formulated in the right amount it makes the perfect addition to StimX™ for clean jitter-free energy. Geranium also affects biological pathways known to produce potent appetite suppressant and thermogenic actions, while also acting as a powerful energy booster.
* Green Coffee Bean Extract. Green coffee beans contain minute amounts of Methyl-Xanthines.
- 10-23-2006, 09:37 PM
10-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Height: 5'10 1/2"
Weight: 176 lbs
Bf%: Approx. 12%
Stats (all within 2 weeks)
Deadlift - 315x3
Squat - 205x5 I've been having a bit of knee pain. I am just getting back into squats.
Bench Press - 175x4 (first time with bb in 4 weeks, I'll update this next chest day)
Stimulant X by Anabolic Extreme
ON 100% Whey
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
GNC Mega Men multivitamins
Flax seed oild caps
Dymatize Xpand (went through 4-5 tubs of this)
Lifting Experience: I have been lifting just over 2.5 years. I started out weight 135 lbs. My first year and a bit was training everyday and eating whenever I felt like it. I then moved into a 4 day split for a while, then went to a HIT 3 day a week fullybody routine, then onto a push/pull/legs PLing type routine over this past summer, GVT training for a month in late August and finally to the routine I'm on now.
I keep the volume nice and low and stick to the compound exercises.
Stim X Goals: Energy! I'm a first year engineering student and spend my days doing 1 of 4 things: studying, sleeping, eating, lifting. I am used to getting 8+ hrs of sleep a night and lately have only been getting 6-7.5 hrs. I need a lot of sleep to function properly. I'm hoping Stim X will give me the energy I need to stay awake in class and crank up the intensity in the gym. I am going to be bulking so this should be interesting how Stim X effects my appetite. I'm not too worried because I have a huge appetite and am often hungry during the day on 4500 cal days. I'm interested if I will see any of its fat burning properties on such a high calorie diet.
I will be posting pictures although I don't expect to see too much of a change.
This is my first ever testers log and hopefully this is only the beginning. I have not recieved them Stim X yet, and don't expect to for another week or so but I had some free time tonight so I figured I would get a start on this. More to come...
And I'm going to add the Stim X model here.... just because shes hot
10-23-2006, 10:34 PM
10-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Got my Stim X today!!!
I'm going to get a good night sleep today and take my first serving tomorrow morning. Should I take it with a meal or on an empty stomach?
Oh, and I didnt say anything about diet in my previous post. I eat 3500-4500 clean cals a day.
10-27-2006, 10:03 PM
10-27-2006, 10:13 PM
10-27-2006, 10:13 PM
10-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Eventually you become so tolerante of StimX that you can take it on an empty stomach and get to bed on time that night.
10-28-2006, 05:55 PM
First day on Stim X today. I took it with my breakfast which was 2 large bowls of granola cereal (needed a change from oatmeal). About an hour later I started to feel a little more alert, but no real burst of energy. 2 hours after breakfast I forced down my pre workout meal. I usually have a huge appetite and never have to force down meals, when I do I find it makes me really tired. I went to the gym feeling physically sluggish, yet mentally alert (if that makes sense?) Weights went up during the workout which was nice. I got 12.5 hrs of sleep last night (it was midterm week and i was catching up on sleep) so I dunno If that effected anything. I expect the energy to really make the biggest difference during long days at school when im running a bit short on sleep.
(Out of 5*)
Mental Alertness ***
Appetite supression ****
Sleep: N/A first day taking it so last nights sleep was not effected.
Time of Dose: 2:00 PM (when I woke up)
Other Notes: First day went well. To be honest I was expecting more energy and less appetite supression.
This time.......................... ..Last time
bb bench ...........................(ju st started bb bench after a long layoff, weights will increase quickly at first.)
70x5 w/help........................70 x6 had a spot for this one, bit of help
Total cals for the day: 2800 (way too low, it is hard to get the cals in when you're sleeping in until 2. Plus my appetite was just not there today, more than likely from the Stim X.)
This will probably be what most entrys look like. I will get pics up soon, w/ new measurements. Any suggestions on things to add to entrys would be appreciated.
10-28-2006, 06:02 PM
10-28-2006, 07:15 PM
The main thing with StimulantX is "Finding your perfect dose". It differs from person to person.
StimulantX is a powerful and revolutionary product. In fact, some people may find it too strong at first. To get the full energy-boosting, mood-enhancing, appetite-suppressing benefit of StimulantX, please follow these directions.
* Start one capsule with food in the morning.
* If one capsule is not strong enough for you, try the average dose of two capsules (again, with food in the early morning). Whenever you increase dosage, be aware that your sleep pattern that night could be affected so try to start or change dosage on a day when sleep is less important. Don't forget, finding your right dose is key. If you give up because it is initially too strong or not strong enough, you will never get the benefit. Stay with it, we promise you won't be sorry.
* If two capsules is too strong, you can rotate between two and one capsule every other day until your body adapts to the two capsules. Stay with it, it will be worth it.
* If you have a very high tolerance to stimulants, you can increase to UP TO 4 capsules but always be aware that dosage should be increased gradually. You will KNOW when you hit your own perfect dose.
* DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN FOUR CAPSULES DAILY
10-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks, I'll try a few more days at 1 before I move up to 2.
I doubt very much that I have much of a tolerance to stimulants. This is the first stim I have ever taken. I used to take a redbull or 2 before hockey games last year, probably only did this about 10 times and I would be wired every time. I had 1 redbull the other night before an exam and I was wired throughout the entire thing.
I think really make the most difference in school, I find that I get really tired from oversleeping on weekends so I'm sure thats why I didnt feel it as much today.
Also I have been reading that some people would only take 3-4 days a week so they would not build a tolerance as fast. Should I do this or take 1 every day?
I've noticed a big difference in appetite supression though.
Originally Posted by BigSmith
10-28-2006, 08:09 PM
for log purposes, you can take every day. You will still have a bunch left over after your log and can take the rest as you see fit or as "needed".
I will only be using Stim X pre-workout.
10-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Appetite supression kicked in much faster today. Energy was so-so. Had an insane workout today though. Heart was beating a bit faster than normal during my workout. Not near enough for me to be worried though, and I'm pretty cautious with things like that.
(Out of 5*)
Mental Alertness ***
Appetite supression ***** Almost puked up my PWO shake. Appetite supression is amazing! (haha unfortantly, I'm trying to bulk now) Appetite seems to come back later in the day. Not to the point where I'm craving anything, but I'll be able to eat my next meal without forcing it down.
Sleep: E****lent (alcohol could have been a contributing factor to this) Slept from 4:00am-12:30pm
Crash: Feeling exhausted right now, 3 hrs after dose. I just got back from an insane workout so that may be why. It seems that after my initial crash right after my workout I have started to get some energy back. It's 1.5 hrs later right now and I'm feeling pretty good.
Time of Dose: 1:30 PM
Other Notes: Well I ended up drinking last night It's not a regular thing by any means for me. This is my 4th time in 2 months, and the time before this I only had a few. I know I shouldnt be drinking but 1-2 times a month is good for a university student. I still got food in me though. Brought a 6" sub to the party, then had 3 scrambled eggs and 1/2L of milk when I got home at like 4.
Heres how the workout went:
Today......................... ................Last Time
Deadliifts - on heavy sets I only do singles. After each rep I take a step back, count to 10, and go again.
295x3x3 (all singles)...................... .315x2 (both singles)
bw x8............................ ..............bw x8
bw x6............................ ..............bw x8
Got approx. 3200 cals today. I always have trouble getting enough cals on weekends just because I am sleeping in 'till noon every day. I am much better as far as diet goes during the week... but I am interested to see how stim X will effect my diet when I am on the run at school all day.
10-30-2006, 07:21 PM
(Out of 5*)
Energy ** Still no real the energy burst like I expected. The energy I am getting is clean energy, no jitters, ect...
Mental Alertness *** Was more alert during classes. Its weird because after taking the pill today I slept in the car during the 35 min drive in, woke up feeling fresh and awake, then drifted off during calculus for about 5 mins and woke up feeling like I had just slept for 7 hrs.
Appetite supression *** Wasnt as bad today now since I was at school today. I mean I was not as hungry as I usually get between meals, and no cravings or anything but I had no problem getting my meals in today. No need to really force them down like yesterday.
Sleep: E****lent, slept from 1:00-6:45 and had no problem getting to sleep at night
Time of Dose: 7:00 AM
Weight 177 naked, first thing in the morning. I'll start adding this to entrys.
Other Notes: I was taking my pill this morning and there was a hair that had been capped and was sticking out like 3 inches. I didnt notice until it was in my mouth and ended up spitting up the pill and a mouthful of water all over my carpet floor. I threw that one out and took another.
Did not train today.
I'll update cals later tonight.
I am planning on bumping it up to 2 pills tomorrow. What time of day should I take the second pill?
11-06-2006, 01:39 AM
11-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I havnt forgotten about this log. I have been way too to busy lately with school, work, a girl and midterms starting up again tomorrow.
I was forced to take some days off from the gym over the past few days. I had a good workout today, but forgot to take my stim X this morning, so I will not record anything.
I am going to try to get a workout in tomorrow before work, we'll see how the studying goes. I will update tomorrow regardless.
11-07-2006, 08:49 AM
11-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Well I promised an update for today and here it is.
(Out of 5*)
Energy *** Good clean energy today. I took my dose at noon and was going all day. Went for a run at 9:30PM and still felt great. Its getting late and I'm getting tired now, should have no problem sleeping
Mental Alertness **** Studied and wrote a midterm today. Felt really focused. Good stuff.
Appetite supression *** Wasnt as bad, not that I'm used to it. I mean I'm not hungry all the time, but it is a lot easier eating when its time to eat. I dont really have to force the food down like the first 2 days. There is still noticable suppression.
Sleep: I'll update this tomorrow
Crash: No major crash, starting to feel tired now, but its 12:30 at night sothat is to be expected.
Time of Dose: 12:00 noon
Weight 173.. dropped some weight i think, mostly water.
Wasnt able to get to the gym today. Too busy! Did go for a run, first time in a while.
Cals were a bit low today, mostly because I slept in so late. Still got enough though, and I really needed to catch up on sleep so it all worked out.
11-08-2006, 12:48 AM
11-08-2006, 01:40 PM
11-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rusty319 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 43Last Post: 08-16-2006, 03:40 PM
- By mrallnatural in forum PicsReplies: 73Last Post: 08-04-2006, 08:07 PM
- By Brent in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:07 PM
- By phatbody in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-03-2006, 10:10 AM
- By johnfaceman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM